PDA

View Full Version : Official Conference Title Games Discussion Thread

Joemailman
01-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Denver/New England should be a great one. Manning has the stats this year, but Brady has been great when you consider the injuries to their receiver corp.

I don't know if I can even watch San Francisco/Seattle. Lots of trash-talking idiots and 2 coaches who encourage it.

Shaping up as a great Super Bowl though, no matter which 2 teams survive Sunday.

MadScientist
01-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Meh. If at the start of the playoffs I would have named the 4 teams I least wanted to see win the SB this year, it would have been those four. Hard to watch big games when you want both teams to lose.

denverYooper
01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Here's how I feel about Seattle/San Fran

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/34290714.jpg

ThunderDan
01-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Probably my least favorite 4 teams in the NFL at this point.

I'll watch the Super Bowl and probably some of the Conference Championship games.

The Super Bowl will be like the NE/PHI year. I rooted for the team I hated the least.

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Here's how I feel about Seattle/San Fran

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/34290714.jpg

Awesome. :lol: X ALOT !

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Probably my least favorite 4 teams in the NFL at this point.

I'll watch the Super Bowl and probably some of the Conference Championship games.

The Super Bowl will be like the NE/PHI year. I rooted for the team I hated the least.

Jealousy is difficult to overcome if you don't lick it in your teens. :whist:

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
The season will end bitterly for all but one team. Denver is gonna win it all.

Manning wins at the place Elisha built and then retires. Favre's records remain intact and all is well. :)

mraynrand
01-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I don't know if I can even watch San Francisco/Seattle. Lots of trash-talking idiots and 2 coaches who encourage it.

I watched their second meeting a few weeks ago (SF won 19-17(?) in SF). That was some great football. I can't believe guys can walk away from some of those hits. If you like football, SF-SEA promises to be awesome. I can't wait to see it.

mraynrand
01-13-2014, 05:39 PM

I just don't see that. I just see their D being too much a liability, and the defenses that remain will punish Manning

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 05:48 PM

Manning wins at the place Elisha built and then retires. Favre's records remain intact and all is well. :)

If your wrong this season will be and exclamation mark on the career of Peyton Manning.

bobblehead
01-13-2014, 06:37 PM
I watched their second meeting a few weeks ago (SF won 19-17(?) in SF). That was some great football. I can't believe guys can walk away from some of those hits. If you like football, SF-SEA promises to be awesome. I can't wait to see it.

I'm with you. Both teams can't lose, but they could beat the shit outta each other.

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 09:34 PM
I just don't see that. I just see their D being too much a liability, and the defenses that remain will punish Manning

Great QBs are capable of making great defenses look average. P-Mann is a great QB. Manning WILL make the Golddigers or Seagulls D look like the Packers'. You read it here first. :)

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 09:46 PM
If your wrong this season will be and exclamation mark on the career of Peyton Manning.

Manning and Denver offense are simply too potent for any defense. The Broncos will be SB Champs, Manning will be NFL and SB MVPs, and as much as l like watching Manning play, I hope he retires after the season. Records are meant to be broken but still...

Chances are, Manning probably will play til he's 44 if his neck holds up. At least the ironman record will remain intact. :-)

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 10:12 PM
Manning and Denver offense are simply too potent for any defense. The Broncos will be SB Champs, Manning will be NFL and SB MVPs, and as much as l like watching Manning play, I hope he retires after the season. Records are meant to be broken but still...

Chances are, Manning probably will play til he's 44 if his neck holds up. At least the ironman record will remain intact. :-)

Peyton Manning loves the limelight. He'll set the bar for QB Statistics so high it'll be ridiculous to ever imagine anyone beating them.

Have we ever heard much about Peyton Manning and wife and kids?

a) What's Peyton Manning's wife's first name?

Mrs. Peyton Manning also goes by the name:

January April May June Manning

b) How many children do Mr. and Mrs. Peyton Manning have?

Peyton has been so into Bronco football over the past two years; that he hasn't asked January April May June for the latest count.

c) Does Peyton hunt and fish? hunt? fish?

d) Does Peyton Manning enjoy golf?

e) Name one of Peyton Manning's hobbies?

It's Peyton and brub Eli and Dad Archie. It's the Manning's and football-football-football and ....more and more football.

It's nothing but football. It's football or nothing.

smuggler
01-14-2014, 01:08 AM
I'm very disappointed with the divisional round results. Now I'm left actually hoping that SF wins the Super Bowl. If not them, then the... Broncos.

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm very disappointed with the divisional round results. Now I'm left actually hoping that SF wins the Super Bowl. If not them, then the... Broncos.

Denver and Seattle ... The Home Teams and Favorites.

Broncos VS Seahawks ... SUPER BOWL XLVIII.

For.... THE LOMBARDI TROPHY.

??????

bobblehead
01-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Great QBs are capable of making great defenses look average. P-Mann is a great QB. Manning WILL make the Golddigers or Seagulls D look like the Packers'. You read it here first. :)

Manning will cement his legacy as the greatest regular season QB in history...you read it here first.

QBME
01-14-2014, 08:08 AM
Manning will cement his legacy as the greatest regular season QB in history...you read it here first.

:)

gbgary
01-14-2014, 03:28 PM
sea...because I hate sf more at this point. :)

den...for no real reason. could change at any minute.

Rodgers12
01-15-2014, 05:27 AM
Peyton Manning loves the limelight. He'll set the bar for QB Statistics so high it'll be ridiculous to ever imagine anyone beating them.

Have we ever heard much about Peyton Manning and wife and kids?

a) What's Peyton Manning's wife's first name?

Mrs. Peyton Manning also goes by the name:

January April May June Manning

b) How many children do Mr. and Mrs. Peyton Manning have?

Peyton has been so into Bronco football over the past two years; that he hasn't asked January April May June for the latest count.

c) Does Peyton hunt and fish? hunt? fish?

d) Does Peyton Manning enjoy golf?

e) Name one of Peyton Manning's hobbies?

It's Peyton and brub Eli and Dad Archie. It's the Manning's and football-football-football and ....more and more football.

It's nothing but football. It's football or nothing.

Yep. Moreover, the Mannings watch football 24-7 on their phones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2h8Ba723Bg

Rodgers12
01-15-2014, 05:35 AM

I thought that title belongs to the guy on your avatar, no?

bobblehead
01-15-2014, 06:23 AM
I thought that title belongs to the guy on your avatar, no?

Nah, he isn't even close to the regular season QB that Manning is stat wise....and come to think of it, he isn't as good of a post season QB either.

Zool
01-15-2014, 09:22 AM

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=270204003

Peyton was slightly above average against the Bears.

QBME
02-03-2014, 08:45 AM

Here you go bobble.