View Full Version : Winston moss on Titans radar

red
01-15-2014, 09:53 AM
sounds like whiz might poach moss to be his DC

i say fine. this team needs coaching changes, one way or another

its not like the linebackers were that great this year anyways

mraynrand
01-15-2014, 09:55 AM
I thought WM was designated assistant HC with Green Bay, so that he can only get a HC job. Or maybe it is that he cannot move laterally; must move up? I forget.

red
01-15-2014, 09:58 AM
I thought WM was designated assistant HC with Green Bay, so that he can only get a HC job. Or maybe it is that he cannot move laterally; must move up? I forget.

would assistant head coach/ DC be a step up? technically it is since the assistant head coach tag is just as worthless as being assistant "to" the regional manager

denverYooper
01-15-2014, 09:59 AM
sounds like whiz might poach moss to be his DC

i say fine. this team needs coaching changes, one way or another

its not like the linebackers were that great this year anyways

Good. Hopefully it shakes up the defensive staff a bit. Maybe they'll move some guys around.

How pissed would Packer fans be if he went on to DC a top-10 unit in TN?

pbmax
01-15-2014, 10:01 AM
It will help to answer once and for all whether this guy is any good. He went from a good rep with high regard from McCarthy to a Rooney Rule qualifier pretty quickly. His work has been OK with Hawk but not much else stands out.

red
01-15-2014, 10:03 AM
It will help to answer once and for all whether this guy is any good. He went from a good rep with high regard from McCarthy to a Rooney Rule qualifier pretty quickly. His work has been OK with Hawk but not much else stands out.

and even there you have to ask the question, "did he even get all he could out of hawk?"

mraynrand
01-15-2014, 10:04 AM
His work has been OK with Hawk but not much else stands out.

It must be all the great plays Hawk made against Kap in the WC game that recommend Winston Moss so highly.

pbmax
01-15-2014, 10:06 AM
red, where did you see this?

red
01-15-2014, 10:12 AM
red, where did you see this?

PFT mentioned it in the one liners, the link they gave went to a mcadoo article

heres the line

The Packers have already lost quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo and may lose linebackers coach and assistant head coach Winston Moss as well, as new Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt would like to hire Moss in Tennessee.

heres the link they give

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20140114/PKR01/301140332/Notebook-Giants-hire-McAdoo-offensive-coordinator

ok, its on the second page of that article

Moss draws interest

An ESPN.com report suggested that Winston Moss, the Packers’ assistant head coach and inside linebackers coach, could be among the candidates for defensive coordinator on new Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt’s staff.

Moss, 48, has been with the Packers since 2006. He has been assistant head coach since 2007.

denverYooper
01-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Jeesus Red, you're like a truffle pig with these rare morsels of potential defensive turnover.

red
01-15-2014, 01:46 PM
looks like the titans gig is ray hortons to lose

guess we're stuck with our current d-staff then

pittstang5
01-15-2014, 01:55 PM
looks like the titans gig is ray hortons to lose

guess we're stuck with our current d-staff then

NOOOOOO!!!!

Bretsky
01-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Wizzer is too smart to hire one of our D retreads.............

He'll wheel Ray Horton in while MM picks his ass and watches film to analyze our special teams and defense

I got a great fucking idea........let's watch and wait while all of the special teams get hired !!

Screw it.........HIRE THE BADGERS SPECIAL TEAM COACH !!!
I'll take a drunken incoherent Red over Slocum

woodbuck27
01-15-2014, 08:55 PM

He'll wheel Ray Horton in while MM picks his ass and watches film to analyze our special teams and defense

I got a great fucking idea........let's watch and wait while all of the special teams get hired !!

You inspired me B.

Check out the FIRE Slocum thread.

red
01-15-2014, 09:39 PM

i couldn't do much worse