PDA

View Full Version : Darren Sharper Arrested On Rape Charge

pbmax
01-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Two sexual assaults alleged, one this past October and another this month. Released on $200,000 of bail.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/18/darren-sharper-arrested-for-suspicion-of-rape/

pittstang5
01-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I think this belongs in the "Former Packers still pursuing the dream" thread

woodbuck27
01-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Two sexual assaults alleged, one this past October and another this month. Released on $200,000 of bail.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/18/darren-sharper-arrested-for-suspicion-of-rape/

Let's discuss it when he goes to trial !

Right now.... if he goes to trial ??

Other than that ...there is far too fricken much going on in Packer Nation that's a lot more important.

IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE THIS:

http://www.nfl.com/m/voting/rookies/2013/YEAR/0#

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2014, 12:17 PM
I think this belongs in the "Former Packers still pursuing the dream" thread

Ha! but a tad too forcefully.

Little Whiskey
01-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Hardest hittin safety on the league.

pbmax
01-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Hardest hittin safety in the clubs.

FIFY.

woodbuck27
01-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Hardest hittin safety on the league.

and as that was....in a lot of doo doo.

Please don't read too much into this:

There's some very mentally attractive women featured on that network. Women that are impressively cognizant in many things NFL and football. I never cease to be impressed with the excellence in that network overall. It sure covers football to my satisfaction.

There's just something about Darren Sharper that bugs me....creeps me out.

He's by far the most out there man on that network. I'm not implying any guilt to Darrn Sharper because of what his demeanour makes me feel. His lawyer (s) have to deal with all of that.

As a football fan that's not my concern.

pbmax
01-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Its been quite a year for Darren:

Lousiana Woman Filed Complaint Against Sharper last year as well (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/18/lousiana-woman-filed-unrelated-complaint-against-sharper-last-year/)

Teamcheez1
01-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Sooner or later, you knew the Viking would come out in him.

Rodgers12
01-18-2014, 06:39 PM
His lawyer (s) have to deal with all of that.

Darren Sharper is handsome as fuck. He was famous, especially when he was a Packer great. Sharper strikes me as a smart person, a la Deion Sanders. He's too smart to piss away his money on blings and bros. Therefore, Sharper has money in the bank. Lots of money.

Darren Sharper doesn't need to rape women. Women throw themselves at him. A man has to do what a man has to do when hot chicks are a-comming for him. If a man doesn't, well, he's like Kerry Rhodes.

Sharper, if you're reading this and are looking for a good lawyer, send me an email: tank_elf_duke@yahoo.com. I don't have a law degree and I took only 2 business law classes in college. But I know the law from watching My Cousin Vinny and Law and Order: SVU.

woodbuck27
01-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Darren Sharper is handsome as fuck. He was famous, especially when he was a Packer great. Sharper strikes me as a smart person, a la Deion Sanders. He's too smart to piss away his money on blings and bros. Therefore, Sharper has money in the bank. Lots of money.

Darren Sharper doesn't need to rape women. Women throw themselves at him. A man has to do what a man has to do when hot chicks are a-comming for him. If a man doesn't, well, he's like Kerry Rhodes.

Sharper, if you're reading this and are looking for a good lawyer, send me an email: tank_elf_duke@yahoo.com. I don't have a law degree and I took only 2 business law classes in college. But I know the law from watching My Cousin Vinny and Law and Order: SVU.

Rodgers12: Get your own personal copWatch the movie "My Cousin Vinny " again ASAP ...and at least once a week. I enjoyed that movie. Marisa Tomei was so good in her role. Joe Pesci very funny.

Did a little bird inform you, that you'll be contacted as a trial consultant? If... this Darren Sharper thing seems now to be going. Watch for women come out of the woodwork for a chunk of him.

First The OJ Simpson Murder trial and his large and very expensive defense team. Now possibly the Darren Sharper Trial; and "YOU" Rodgers12. A key consultant for the defence. Your sharp on "My Cousin Vinny", and as a result of that experience. Totally ready to defend Darren as need be. Priceless !

Open up a web Site Rodger12:

On that advertise that you've got someserious information to give up...and better than all that goes down trying to earn a Law Diploma. That to give up what you know will incur a charge of "only" "only" a modest _$ $_.00...You obtain "hard copy' information all bout the film complete with any "special" return of requests for the film.

Your rolling in the doe-rae-mee in short order.

Be damned with an expensive over stuffed "Law School". Simply watch " My cousin Vinny. of course !

You'll remember this post and from that (maybe) prepare Darren Sharper. Ensure that his spit and shine polished exterior becomes rather ordinary. Work down his GIANT EGO. Modify is over the top cockiness. That's just a start.

If you got anything like this whast would you do?

"Are you out of your mind. Look at me. I dress sharp because... well... think about it. (5 seconds pass) OK your missing it. Do you really I mean really really ...REALLY imagine. I mean get this straight cat...do you imagine I ever need to go there. Sexual assult...' stinko silly man '. I need to sexualy assault any woman. Haaaah ! Their crazy ass falling all over me. Look how I look. check out the threads. Their falling all over me." Darren Sharper screwing himself.

THe police...agree with the victims ...the prosecutor agrees with the police ...the judge and jury believes the victims ....were victimized.

Noone van stand Darren Sharpers silly ass arrogant patronizing attitude.

It's a lot deeper that appearances Rodgers12.

Now defend him?

"You" ... have to get all the facts. He has... to have the $ BIG CASH $.

The thing is, it can be about a whole lot more than anything on the surface,.

** US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has cited My Cousin Vinny as an example of the principle that a client can choose his own lawyer.

**The authors of Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies (2006) gave the film its highest rating along with several films based on real trials, such as Judgement at Nuremberg and Breaker Morant.

** In 2008 the ABA Journal ranked the film #3 on its list of the "25 Greatest Legal Movies"

**In 2010 ranked Pesci's character as #12 on its list of "The 25 Greatest Fictional Lawyers (Who Are Not Atticus Finch)".

** References from resources.

Badgerinmaine
01-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Even after he went to the Vikings, I'd always liked him personally, even with his big mouth. He went to William and Mary and always struck me as very bright. I figured he would mouth off every now and again as kind of a showman, but I had no idea he was capable of what he's been accused of here. Disappointing.

bobblehead
01-18-2014, 10:58 PM

Just cuz a guy doesn't need to rape a woman doesn't mean its not his thing. I didn't NEED that 3rd donut, but I ate it anyway.

Rodgers12
01-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Just cuz a guy doesn't need to rape a woman doesn't mean its not his thing.

Just cos a guy is accused of rape doesn't mean he actually raped somebody. Just ask Chewy, Kobe, and on a more serious note, Brian Banks.

Now I don't condone rape. Just saying we've seen cases of chicks crying wolf before.

Is Sharper a rapist? Guess we'll find out sooner or later. It should be noted that the US justice system, while it is better than most systems in the world, is flawed and fucked.

Rodgers12
01-19-2014, 12:50 AM
"Are you out of your mind. Look at me. I dress sharp because... well... think about it. (5 seconds pass) OK your missing it. Do you really I mean really really ...REALLY imagine. I mean get this straight cat...do you imagine I ever need to go there. Sexual assult...' stinko silly man '. I need to sexualy assault any woman. Haaaah ! Their crazy ass falling all over me. Look how I look. check out the threads. Their falling all over me." Darren Sharper screwing himself.

lol

woodbuck27
01-19-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm editing Post #11. Because... well... I must.

This isn't any excuse and I'm sure you've all been here.

I was falling asleep after a heavy "Roast Beef "meal Sat. evening when I tried to post this schtick. It needs a revision. It's too bad that the edit function doesn't survive 48 hours from the original post. Sometimes I forget to go advanced on some posts and miss stuff. I get to careless. I seldom .....care less. "of course" you picked that up and me. :-|

quia ego tristis erroris mei. (Latin)

I am sad for my error.

Hi Rodgers12:

Here's a thought for you. Essa può trasformarsi in qualcosa magnificiant per voi. (Italian)

Maybe...get your own personal copy and watch the movie " My Cousin Vinny " again ASAP ...and after that; watch it at least once a week.

I enjoyed that movie. Marisa Tomei was very good in her role. Joe Pesci was very funny.

Marisa Tomei was nominated for... WON "a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award " for " My Cousin Vinny."

:bclap: Marisa

Rodgers12:

Did a little bird inform you, that you'll be contacted as a trial consultant? As this Darren Sharper thing seems to be going. Watch for women to come out of the woodwork for a chunk of him.

First the OJ Simpson Murder trial and his large and very expensive defense team. Now possibly, the Darren Sharper Trial; and "YOU" Rodgers12. "YOU" a key consultant for the defence. Your sharp on all things and the proper ways and manners to handle yourself in a courtroom. You can tutor the legal team needed to defend Mr. Sharped Dressed Man. Your "My Cousin Vinny" bona fide. Totally ready to attest to the absolute best way to go about defending Darren "smiles and chuckles" Sharper. Priceless !

Maybe... open up a web Site Rodger12:

On that advertise that you've got some serious information to give up. Something way better than all that goes down trying to earn a fancy Law Diploma. That, to give up "all that you know and Pre and Court Room procedure", will cost a mere nominal fee of "only" a modest _$ $_.00. Your website of course has a yearly fee because your going to become one of the foremost experts on how to defend a client.

You might name your website something like MaxFend.

You obtain "hard copy' information about the film. Revise and adapt that to satisfy your personal need for excellence. YOU even meet a supply need for copies of the film. Heck, in jig time your making so much money you can hire people that resemble Marise and Joe, and run your own internet commercials or branch out to TV advertising. This is getting BIG.

Your simply there to provide the BEST. The kickback ! Your rolling in the doe-rae-mee in short order.

Whhhaaaattt ! An expensive over stuffed "Law School". Why !? Simply watching " My cousin Vinny", will get it done best, "of course" !

You'll remember this post and from that (maybe) prepare Darren Sharper personally. YOU might even land his autograph if your really persuasive and that might even come... gratis. Your going to be there for him in this "TEST CASE"; or at least coach "Smiles" Darren's Legal Team. Your service provides it all.

ie You know that Darren's "spit and shine polished exterior", must be transformed to rather ordinary,tout de suite. Working with his GIANT EGO will be somewhat of a challenge; but your "gang busters" to try anyway. Modify his over the top cockiness. That's just a start. You'll discover more about Darren that really annoys you as you come to spend more time with him.

Isn't that just the thing with most of us. Ohh well we won't go there. With all this happening that's so positive. We don't need a turn left...... downer.

Here I'll test you Rodgers12 and PLEASE this is ...just...for you. Meditate on the question for a week or so. You've got time because as I speculated above. things could turn rather more complicated for Mr. "Sharp Dressed Man" Sharper.

If you got anything like this in an interview with Darren also known of as.. "the Modest'. What would you do?

"Are you out of your mind. Look at me. I dress sharp, really really sharp. Because... well... think about it. (5 seconds pass) OK... your missing it ! Do you really... I mean really really ... REALLY imagine. I mean.... get this straight cat...Do you imagine I ever need to go there. Sexual Assult... Get REAL ' stinko silly man '. I.... need to sexualy assault any woman. Haaaah ! Their crazy ass falling all over me. Look over here cat. Take a good look see. Check out the threads. Nice Eh... and your a........ low... life... man... looking...at...me ! :-) Women ...You say women. Women are falling all over me." Darren "Sharp Dressed MAN" Sharper ..... screwing himself.

The police...agreed... with the victims ... the prosecutor agreed with the police ... the judge and jury believes the victims were victimized... by a "Sharp Dressed Man".

Rodgers12:

YOU ...Can... Make... A... Difference.

YOU... Have... Something... To... Offer.

You may double down over and over again on these FACTS:

** US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has cited the movie, "My Cousin Vinny", as an example of the principle that a client can choose his own lawyer.

**The authors of Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies (2006) gave the film its highest rating along with several films based on real trials, such as Judgement at Nuremberg and Breaker Morant.

** In 2008 the ABA Journal ranked the film #3 on its list of the "25 Greatest Legal Movies"

**In 2010 ranked Pesci's character as #12 on its list of "The 25 Greatest Fictional Lawyers (Who Are Not Atticus Finch)".

** References from resources.

Little Whiskey
01-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Is the above post the PR record for length? If not I am sure woody holds the record.

woodbuck27
01-19-2014, 09:19 AM
Is the above post the PR record for length? If not I am sure woody holds the record.

Hi Little Whiskey:

That post simply evolved and became some more elaborate schtick.

It was fun to write. I acknowledge maybe painful to read but if you can't take a joke...

Well..........yea....................Eh!

I'm used to seeing (or used to be seeing) Darren "Sharp Dressed Man" Sharper, most weeks on NFL Access. That's on 80% of the time at Mae and my home this time of the year.

Well really all Winter and into early Summer and then it's .........................break.

I don't think much about football until it's time to sign up for another Pro Pickem.

I was just watching Dion Sanders doing a bit with his guests Charles Woodson and Terrel Suggs 15 minutes ago. I love that channel.

Terrell Suggs ( Ravens) mmmm...I wish we had a playa like that fella. He's smart too. He's been on all week and I loved his bit on how the ravens 'D' handled the San Fran 49ers 'O' last Super Bowl. Seven Up close to the LOS and the CB's in tight as well and pumping the receivers just over the LOS and penetration and hurry or sack Kaepernick.

Heat - Heat - More Heat on Kaep. STRAIGHT on HEAT + Eliminate his passing options.

Charles Woodson looks amazing.

pbmax
01-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Just cos a guy is accused of rape doesn't mean he actually raped somebody. Just ask Chewy, Kobe, and on a more serious note, Brian Banks.

Kobe is unlike the other two. He issued a statement acknowledging the woman did not consent and then paid to settle her civil case. Chmura maintains his innocence of criminal conduct, Banks was railroaded and then set free.

Pugger
01-19-2014, 09:32 AM
If more than one woman in separate instances accuse someone of rape you have to think there's something going on here. If indeed he did this I hope they toss his ass in jail and throw away the key. :-x

woodbuck27
01-19-2014, 09:35 AM
If more than one woman in separate instances accuse someone of rape you have to think there's something going on here. If indeed he did this I hope they toss his ass in jail and throw away the key. :-x

Check.

Kiwon
01-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Disappointing.

I knew Sharper was on "The Love Boat" but I didn't realize that he was the captain.

bobblehead
01-19-2014, 10:39 AM

Now I don't condone rape. Just saying we've seen cases of chicks crying wolf before.

Is Sharper a rapist? Guess we'll find out sooner or later. It should be noted that the US justice system, while it is better than most systems in the world, is flawed and fucked.

Kobe absolutely raped that chick. I had the benefit of playing cards with many NBA players during that time frame and to quote a few of them "she was willing to have sex with him, but he put it where it don't belong"

If several of your peers have the same story, I start to believe it.

bobblehead
01-19-2014, 10:41 AM

3 women in 2 cities (and counting?). Where there is smoke there is likely fire.

mraynrand
01-19-2014, 01:32 PM

that's probably just the gonorrhea

Guiness
01-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Kobe is unlike the other two. He issued a statement acknowledging the woman did not consent and then paid to settle her civil case. Chmura maintains his innocence of criminal conduct, Banks was railroaded and then set free.

I think that was part of his point - 3 different cases that ended up being entirely different situations despite appearing, and being presented similarly by the media. Add Duke Lacrosse players to the mix, that case was closer to Banks than the other two, except that one was blown open before a conviction.

pbmax
01-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I think that was part of his point - 3 different cases that ended up being entirely different situations despite appearing, and being presented similarly by the media. Add Duke Lacrosse players to the mix, that case was closer to Banks than the other two, except that one was blown open before a conviction.

Its possible your read is correct. I took it to be three variations on innocent of charges.

Guiness
01-19-2014, 06:50 PM
Its possible your read is correct. I took it to be three variations on innocent of charges.

Hmmm, interesting to think a little more about those three cases:
the only guy who was definitely innocent is the only one who did time
one case was made to go away with money
the other was so damn muddled there was no way the truth was going to come out

Rodgers12
01-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Kobe absolutely raped that chick. I had the benefit of playing cards with many NBA players during that time frame and to quote a few of them "she was willing to have sex with him, but he put it where it don't belong"

If several of your peers have the same story, I start to believe it.

Kobe wanted to put it in the rare end?

Rodgers12
01-19-2014, 07:12 PM

Whatever happened to 'innocent til proven guilty' in the flawed and fucked American justice system?

mraynrand
01-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Whatever happened to 'innocent til proven guilty' in the flawed and fucked American justice system?

The NSA will provide the evidence to convict or to free Sharper.

Guiness
01-19-2014, 11:27 PM

No one's convicting him...just saying that 3 charges, with at least one of them being entirely separate, looks pretty damn bad.

smuggler
01-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Kobe's woman consented to vaginal sex but did not consent to anal, which was his "mistake". I don't think he took her seriously and paid the price.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-21-2014, 08:49 AM
Good ol Sharper shake.

mraynrand
01-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Kobe's woman consented to vaginal sex but did not consent to anal, which was his "mistake". I don't think he took her seriously and paid the price.

poop up the chute?

MadtownPacker
01-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Where the fuck is Harvey??? He always defended this piece if shit.

Comment Gold:

keepongronking says:
Jan 18, 2014 10:36 AM
Aaron Herndez be like ‘Finally found a safety to play the guards’

woodbuck27
01-25-2014, 02:55 PM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/01/nopd_to_release_report_on_inci.html

Darren Sharper rape investigation report to be released Friday by NOPD

By: Naomi Martin, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

January 23, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Patler
01-25-2014, 03:29 PM
What is being reported doesn't say very much:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/New-Orleans-police-release-police-report-regarding-Darren-Sharper.html

Patler
01-25-2014, 03:34 PM
A bit more detail here, but same general story as the cases in LA:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/01/darren_sharper_rape.html

bobblehead
01-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Kobe wanted to put it in the rare end?

The story I heard was, not wanted to, DID!

woodbuck27
01-25-2014, 06:18 PM
What is being reported doesn't say very much:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/New-Orleans-police-release-police-report-regarding-Darren-Sharper.html

It says enough:

Darren Sharper ... Arrested and charged with rape in Los Angeles.

He has a Feb. 14 court date in Los Angeles and is free on $200,000 bond.

As that stands by itself. It's not good for Darren Sharper in regards to will it or won't it go to court.

Maybe Darren Sharper needs to get his cheque book ready for a large deduction from his bank account.

Kiwon
01-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Yeah, Woody, I get the irony of the Valentine's Day court date.

woodbuck27
01-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Yeah, Woody, I get the irony of the Valentine's Day court date.

That might be making Darren Sharper think!?

Here's how I see it in this day and age.

Darren Sharper or anyone is plain dumb for going to a strangers home and engaging in sex as too many bad things can happen because of that indiscretion.

It's simply dumb - dumb... really ...really "DUMB".

I want to make a motion that Darren Sharper be formerly inducted into :

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnIUiBrGdg5tQ7aQ5o323c_qmRdxvV3 LmIotZQI0Ye9fsQSE-V

Good .... I have a seconder !

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKAUCNs4NcraI_oQZTXvw6brdwTWzNl rM5QXyf8DH2Dd5EB0Dm

YOUR .... So SO Soooo DUMB...

DARREN SHARPER !

gbgary
01-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Just cuz a guy doesn't need to rape a woman doesn't mean its not his thing. I didn't NEED that 3rd donut, but I ate it anyway.

lol

Joemailman
11-29-2016, 06:27 PM
Sharper sentenced 20 years in Los Angeles court. http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/29/darren-sharper-gets-20-years-for-raping-drugging-women.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl