PDA

View Full Version : 2014 NFL Hall of Fame Finalists

woodbuck27
01-19-2014, 03:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311460/article/walter-jones-leads-list-of-hall-of-fame-finalists

Walter Jones leads list of Hall of Fame finalists.

By: Gregg Rosenthal ... Around The League Editor ... Published: Jan. 9, 2014 at 09:11 p.m.

Updated: Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:24 p.m.

Morten Andersen ; Jerome Bettis ; Derrick Brooks ; Tim Brown ; Edward DeBartolo

Tony Dungy ; Kevin Greene ; Charles Haley ; Marvin Harrison ; Walter Jones

John Lynch ; Andre Reed; Will Shields; Michael Strahan ; Aeneas Williams

Guiness
01-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Shields and Jones absolutely deserve to get in. I guess we'll see Debartolo get in at some point, who cares? Am I the only one that only cares about the players and not at all about the front office guys and certainly not about owners?

I wonder what happens with Harrison? Heck of a career, but his PR has been pretty bad!

mraynrand
01-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Shields and Jones absolutely deserve to get in. I guess we'll see Debartolo get in at some point, who cares? Am I the only one that only cares about the players and not at all about the front office guys and certainly not about owners?

I wonder what happens with Harrison? Heck of a career, but his PR has been pretty bad!

I don't care if they want owners or front office guys in the HOF - I just don't want them to squeeze out a player to do it. Put the admin guys in their own wing of the HOF if you feel the need to smooch their bung hole.