PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

SkinBasket
01-21-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm using this for the first time in conjunction with a few other things (Arginine, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl, Tribulus Terrestris, Panax Ginseng, Ginko Biloba, D aspartic acid, zinc, boron citrate, and occasionally some NO-Xplode). Is it going to do something to my balls?

mraynrand
01-21-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm using this for the first time in conjunction with a few other things (Arginine, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl, Tribulus Terrestris, Panax Ginseng, Ginko Biloba, D aspartic acid, zinc, boron citrate, and occasionally some NO-Xplode). Is it going to do something to my balls?

I put ground up rubber in my gas tank hoping to improve the traction of my tires

red
01-21-2014, 10:12 AM
no, i took it all through college

it had no effects on me that i could see

SkinBasket
01-21-2014, 10:36 AM
I put ground up rubber in my gas tank hoping to improve the traction of my tires

I don't think I appreciate your attitude. If I ingest enough chemicals, surely one or two will do something not negative. I'm going to cling to my fading youth by all means possible and it's kind of fun turning myself into a walking science project. Also, the Arginine and the GPLC increase my ejaculate, which is kind of awesome. To be honest, I don't even know if they do anything other than that.

No effects or no negative effects? I'm assuming no negative effects if you kept taking it.

The Tribulus Terrestris, which I had the least hope for, has provided the biggest overall (and testicular) energy boost as far as I can tell after experimenting with several different combos, but the creatine seems to be helping build muscle mass relatively easily. Mainly, a lot of the other stuff is an attempt to regulate an irregular "biorhythm," which has my energy, sexual appetite, and concentration levels fluctuating pretty wildly over the past couple years. Part of that is I've been drunk and out of shape a lot, but I'm also assuming some fall off in hormones and whatnot.

mraynrand
01-21-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't think I appreciate your attitude. If I ingest enough chemicals, surely one or two will do something not negative. I'm going to cling to my fading youth by all means possible and it's kind of fun turning myself into a walking science project. Also, the Arginine and the GPLC increase my ejaculate, which is kind of awesome. To be honest, I don't even know if they do anything other than that.

No effects or no negative effects? I'm assuming no negative effects if you kept taking it.

The Tribulus Terrestris, which I had the least hope for, has provided the biggest overall (and testicular) energy boost as far as I can tell after experimenting with several different combos, but the creatine seems to be helping build muscle mass relatively easily. Mainly, a lot of the other stuff is an attempt to regulate an irregular "biorhythm," which has my energy, sexual appetite, and concentration levels fluctuating pretty wildly over the past couple years. Part of that is I've been drunk and out of shape a lot, but I'm also assuming some fall off in hormones and whatnot.

You will certainly build muscle mass with creatinine, but that chest armor will turn to manboobs faster than you can say Jacque Robinson if you stop lifting. Mostly, the human body works very hard to maintain homeostasis, and tossing in all that crap will have effects for sure (except ridiculous stuff like condroitin, which led to my lame joke above). What you have to worry about is pushing too far and shutting down good stuff that your body does.

Remember all the hullaballoo about anti-oxidants? Well, it turns to your body does better when it has some free radicals running around, because the body has it's own scavengers and defense/repair mechanisms. Take too many anti-oxidants, and your on-board repair systems shut down. So at a certain level of challenge with free radicals, you actually get a heath benefit. There's a general term for this called "Hormesis" and it seems to be true of a lot of challenges to the system that in larger doses are quite harmful, even including radiation exposure.

SkinBasket
01-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Boobs, you say? Are you saying this is a benefit or a drawback? Red, how big are your mams... for scientific reasons of course.

I was pretty much planning on just running through one bottle of creatine, probably about two months worth, to get a jumpstart on muscle mass, more as a mental encouragement device, so I feel better shaving my torso and rubbing oil on myself. Easier to keep in shape if you have some visual feedback that you're accomplishing something. I'm easily manipulated by myself.

mraynrand
01-21-2014, 12:32 PM
...so I feel better shaving my torso and rubbing oil on myself...I'm easily manipulated by myself.

oil helps with that - I'm told.

woodbuck27
01-21-2014, 03:39 PM

Awesome !!

We're glad you survived that red.

red
01-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Boobs, you say? Are you saying this is a benefit or a drawback? Red, how big are your mams... for scientific reasons of course.

I was pretty much planning on just running through one bottle of creatine, probably about two months worth, to get a jumpstart on muscle mass, more as a mental encouragement device, so I feel better shaving my torso and rubbing oil on myself. Easier to keep in shape if you have some visual feedback that you're accomplishing something. I'm easily manipulated by myself.

i have some nice a-cups, the keep me warm on lonely nights

the creatine isn't really to build mass, but to replenish and rebuild the muscles faster after you work out. from my understanding, it let you work out more, and work harder

i built up some muscle back then, not a lot, but you could see gain in college. but its hard to tell if it was the creatine or the fact that i was working out 3 hours a day 6 days a week (2 hours of b-ball followed by 1 hour of lifting)

but, i my balls didn't fall off and i didn't grow a vagina, so that answers your real question

mraynrand
01-22-2014, 07:57 PM
I hope you achieve the girlish figure you hope for, Skin:

http://www.pinstripemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bar-Refaeli-main.jpg

Bossman641
01-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Where the hell is Partial when you need him?

mraynrand
01-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Where the hell is Partial when you need him?

That question answers itself.

Deputy Nutz
01-31-2014, 09:07 PM
My buddy in college did an experiment with creatine with mice. Apparently it sucks the water out of your muscles or something. I think you are to old to use it anyways.

Go to a doctor and have your testosterone tested. You are wasting money on all that other shit.

woodbuck27
02-01-2014, 08:23 AM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOSQ3UcQNx8oMkUH-slzL_uhb12CEad0YTowxtJwBl6-uz_L1K9Q

Hertzel was caught off guard.