PDA

View Full Version : If Rodgers really is the BEST.

Rutnstrut
01-27-2014, 02:04 PM
So many on here and elsewhere proclaim Rodgers to be the best QB ever, while I agree he is great, I'll reserve calling him the greatest of all for a few years. Anyway, my question is. If he truly is the best, and the coaching staff/team believe this. Why not get the players this team so obviously needs to make them solid contenders while "the best" is in his prime? This draft and develop crap would be fine, if you were also developing a young, promising QB. But AR while not old, is past young.

IMO, these next 3 to 4 years could be his best, why waste them waiting for the rest of the team to catch up. TT needs to use free agency to make this team more solid NOW!! Waiting would be like racking up 200,000 driving in the city on your awesome new car. Then taking it on cross country trips and wondering why it threw a rod. Sure the "car" possibly could run great until it has 300,00+ on it. But it's more than likely not going to happen.

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 02:31 PM
who do you think TT should get, and how should he pay for it?

Rutnstrut
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM

Isn't that why he's so great, he can figure it the fuck out, it's his job. But I see he is already on it, as they supposedly signed a unkown full back today.

red
01-27-2014, 03:53 PM

how bout with all the fucking money we're sitting on year after year?

we sat on almost 10 million this season, didn't use it, it'll get pushed on down the road.

only 8 teams have more cap space going into next season, and if you think its all gonna get eaten up by resigning our own shitty FA's your high

i'm sick and tired of hearing about how we don't have enough cap space to use FA to build a team to win now. BULL SHIT. teams like the cowboys are talking about what kind of free agents they can get this offseason to improve their team, and they're 30 million OVER the cap

we have more then enough space to bring in 2 or 3 free agents that can immediately help this team win

Patler
01-27-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't think you have to do it with free agents.
I don't think you can't do it with free agents.
I do think there are many ways to build a SB contender.

That being said, there is something amiss in GB from a health standpoint.
Maybe TT is drafting players with propensities for injury because he is overlooking things that are there.
Maybe TT is drafting players with propensities for injuries because the pre-draft medical screening is inadequate.
Maybe the medical staff is green-lighting players that shouldn't be.
Maybe MM's practice formats foster injuries.
Maybe the strength and conditioning staff isn't doing their job.
Maybe the high tech turfs on Lambeau and the practice fields are to blame.

I know some of the injuries, especially the broken bones, are mostly just circumstances. But, there have been too many injuries for too many seasons to discount the possibility of a contributing factor that maybe can be changed.

How different is this team if just half of the injured major contributors had been healthy? Remember it was just the start of 2011 when everyone lauded the Packers approach, with a seeming endless supply of players ready to step in when needed. The plan wasn't perfect then, but its not all wrong now either.

Bretsky
01-27-2014, 06:49 PM

I think he can let Finley walk, probably let JJ walk, let EDS walk....and sign two "ok" starters on defense.....one has to be a safety. There are decisions to be made every year like this. TT gets the credit for producing a Super bowl Champion or he is open to the darts when we don't.

3irty1
01-27-2014, 07:04 PM
I think he can let Finley walk, probably let JJ walk, let EDS walk....and sign two "ok" starters on defense.....one has to be a safety. There are decisions to be made every year like this. TT gets the credit for producing a Super bowl Champion or he is open to the darts when we don't.

These are the kind of hogshit statements that I find baffling when we talk about TT and free agency every year. Just sign two "ok starters" or "mid-level" free-agents. WHO? Those statements get made as if there is such an extensive reserve of veteran players that the answer not only exists every year but in a black and white get-what-you-pay-for capacity.

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 07:31 PM

mraynrand ... your crossing my line. You've pushed my integrity button too far.

What I am. What you are.

I believe that in the show of life that "I trump 'you' ". I'm a better person and man than 'you'.

I'm a MAN. 'YOU' I've informed you of what you are. Your over the top too obvious. I want to prove that to Packerrats.

I want your skinny ass arrogant insulting brazen bad ass waste of a mind... attitude out of here, mraynrand.

You imagine your good. I feel that... the better person than you has to kick your ass. I want to prove it. I want to prove it before all your compatriots. I want to show this forum what you really are. A bag of wind.

Step up 'little man' ... it's finally TIME. Your silly game is up here.

http://nolandfarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Pouring-bin-footing.jpg

It's this garbage (above) from you mraynrand ...that brings me into your block to kick the CRAP out of you 'virtually now and forever' here ... right here now on Packerrats. I want your senseless BS out of my life here.

Mraynand I'm damn sick of you. "Your" ... I've got all the answers narcissistic arrogant crap attitude here on Packerrats. I'm fed up with that.

I've had it and you. Just like anytime an idiot like you pissed me off to the point you've taken this. It's now personal.

Let's you and I before this forum see what you really are made of. I want to 'virtually' kick the CRAP out of your BS ways and stinkin' mind. Guys like you actually believe you know it all. Get this mister "YOU" are about to meet your fricken' match.

Get ready to be burned "little man". You want to play the part of the internet football and all things Green Bay Packers "know it all"... and I want your arrogant ass ways here on Packerrats. I want to humiliate you before this forum. Show the membership what a piece of small crap you really are.

Let's see what you've really got mate. I'll lay "a little Maritimer Canuck whip ass" on you damn arrogance.

Let's go ! I'm done with your stinking attitude.

Bring it on mraynrand ! PLEASE.

You want to find out how well I can write or not. Take this Maritimer Canuck on...make my day because I've put up with "over the top too much crap" from you mraynrand.

You want an internet forum street fight ? If you do then let's get it on. I've had it. I want to kick the virtual internet crap out of "YOU'. Let's you and I stand off before this form .... mraynrand.

I know I'm so tired of you and it's this. I propose that which ever of us knocks the crap out of the other. That member get's the HELL off of Packerrats forever.

"YOU" .. "little man" and I ... 'no nothing to you' ...woodbuck27 ... duel it out to the Packerrat death.

One of us has to leave this forum. It's NOT going to be me. How well did you street fight mraynrand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtK3e8YFYTM

How well do "YOU" street fight 'm'. I fight to win.

You'll be going up against "a MAN that's never ever lost". YOU want to be the BIG SHOT know it all...prove you deserve that.

So let's duel it out mister.

Bretsky
01-27-2014, 07:36 PM
These are the kind of hogshit statements that I find baffling when we talk about TT and free agency every year. Just sign two "ok starters" or "mid-level" free-agents. WHO? Those statements get made as if there is such an extensive reserve of veteran players that the answer not only exists every year but in a black and white get-what-you-pay-for capacity.

the hogshit statements would be more like the apologist statemetns like we didn't have the money because choices are made every year or who would we let go. I at least gave examples of where to find the money. You want a solid example. Sign Ward; dump Finley. It's not hard to look at who is going to be out there this year and match up the #3-4 guy at safety in that price range. Of course...that would mean we'd have to bring someobdy in for a visit.

pbmax
01-27-2014, 08:00 PM
I don't think James Jones should be let go. Boykin is not yet that much of a threat that Jones wouldn't be missed. Part of Cobb's appeal is that he is a threat that either draws sub-standard CB coverage OR he draws better coverage and leaves the outside more susceptible to Jones and Nelson.

I really don't want to lose both Jones and Finley.

Bretsky
01-27-2014, 08:07 PM
I don't think James Jones should be let go. Boykin is not yet that much of a threat that Jones wouldn't be missed. Part of Cobb's appeal is that he is a threat that either draws sub-standard CB coverage OR he draws better coverage and leaves the outside more susceptible to Jones and Nelson.

I think we'd miss Jones some; but I was very impressed with Boykins and I think he runs sharper routes than Jones. If Cobb, Nelson, and Boykins stay healthy and we add a WR via the draft and a TE in the top few rounds such as Ebron, Amaro, or CJ from Iowa we would be just fine. I'm also fine keeping Jones or Finley if they come back as values. Jones is trememdous in the locker room and while I think we'd be fine w/o him I do think we'd miss him in the locker room and he's an outstanding person for the community as well

pbmax
01-27-2014, 08:08 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/333/259/364.gif

pbmax
01-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I think we'd miss Jones some; but I was very impressed with Boykins and I think he runs sharper routes than Jones. If Cobb, Nelson, and Boykins stay healthy and we add a WR via the draft and a TE in the top few rounds such as Ebron, Amaro, or CJ from Iowa we would be just fine. I'm also fine keeping Jones or Finley if they come back as values. Jones is trememdous in the locker room and while I think we'd be fine w/o him I do think we'd miss him in the locker room and he's an outstanding person for the community as well

Boykins is none too fast and runs a lot of short and intermediate routes like Cobb. Jones can get deep with good enough speed and his Body By Completely Natural Means.

If you have Boykins and Cobb running routes with Jordy, only he is going deep unless the TE to be named later can threaten that way.

I don't think Jones, despite leading the team in TDs last year is going to cost a fortune. Hopefully.

Bretsky
01-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Boykins is none too fast and runs a lot of short and intermediate routes like Cobb. Jones can get deep with good enough speed and his Body By Completely Natural Means.

If you have Boykins and Cobb running routes with Jordy, only he is going deep unless the TE to be named later can threaten that way.

I don't think Jones, despite leading the team in TDs last year is going to cost a fortune. Hopefully.

I won't argue here...although my Red Homerism says there's this guy named Abbederis who has the speed to function like a James Jones as well :)

But let's talk numbers. Where is your ceiling annual figure on James Jones ? This is where I'm guessing we don't agree

Let's say they give him 4 years............what is your ceiling figure for the 4 year contract ?

Little Whiskey
01-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Can you have multiple meltdowns?

Rastak
01-27-2014, 08:19 PM

:lol:

That was a pretty good meltdown by Woodrow.

Joemailman
01-27-2014, 08:36 PM

He shoulda been in movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 08:39 PM

That's about the age when I started.

I'm serious.... It's TIME.

mraynrand isn't a good person. He needs to get the "H" out of Packerrats with his Trolling... Flaming...small minded "self amused" BULLSHIT.

YOU may be impressed with him...I'm tired of his trolling 'stalking' trouble making ways.

I'm a Canadian...he's a bad acting over stuffed American. I need to "virtualy" kick his pompous ass.

That man seldom demonstrates any semblance of decency. He's a hurting unit but no way should he ever get on our Packer HOME and demonstrate his sick frustrations as he too often does. You may celebrate mraynrand (Clive Cluster) Ohh Boy..important dual personalities on Packerrats...

NOPE.

Their... that man that makes (mraynrand and Clive Cluster) and both stupid and the same. He cannot even pretend to be decent. He's a shallow "MUCK".

A loser ....and I'll prove that to everyone on this forum.

I really want to do that. It's over the TOP too old. I'm sick of his weak play.

He can take his BS to some other unfortunate forum. He cleans 'the "H" up', or leaves Packerrats forever. I'm sick of how he posts here. His arrogance is nothing but a mask. mraynrand ...." no matter his station in life formally" ... is a lost soul.

The damage inside of him sucks Packerrats down.

Look at his weakness of late and posts RE: Scott Campbell and his desire that Scott Campbell return and all the BULLSHIT ... that would cause. How much more proof do you need than that that mraynrand is weak?

That mrynrand isn't about Packerratas 'the BEST'... but rather Packerrats his stage for nonsense and his silly ass arrogance.

mraynrand is clearly running a bad agenda here. He's over the top selfish in his obvious weakness. I have to show that to this forum and take him down to reality. Why?

He's for too long gome to the personal and me and I've taken it... taken it... taken it for too long.

Joemailman
01-27-2014, 08:43 PM
That's about the age when I started.

It's over the TOP too old.

He can take his BS to some other unfortunate forum.

What if he doesn't?

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 08:55 PM
What if he doesn't?

You stay out of it.

This is between mraynrand and I.

Where I come from you stepping in as you feel you must. Gets you in way over your incapable head.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-27-2014, 08:58 PM
So many on here and elsewhere proclaim Rodgers to be the best QB ever, while I agree he is great, I'll reserve calling him the greatest of all for a few years. Anyway, my question is. If he truly is the best, and the coaching staff/team believe this. Why not get the players this team so obviously needs to make them solid contenders while "the best" is in his prime? This draft and develop crap would be fine, if you were also developing a young, promising QB. But AR while not old, is past young.

IMO, these next 3 to 4 years could be his best, why waste them waiting for the rest of the team to catch up. TT needs to use free agency to make this team more solid NOW!! Waiting would be like racking up 200,000 driving in the city on your awesome new car. Then taking it on cross country trips and wondering why it threw a rod. Sure the "car" possibly could run great until it has 300,00+ on it. But it's more than likely not going to happen.

You make a solid argument. I have wanted TT to switch his approach a little since the offseason after when we won the superbowl. I understood his approach up until that season, but why not add a guy here and there if it makes the team better once you have become dominant. Losing Jenkins in the 2011 offseason hurt, Wells the year after hurt, Jennings hurt, etc. I know Jennings and Wells were probably not easily re-signing, but they still hurt and all the more the reason to be more aggressive. How nice would it have been if we traded for Tony G or Lynch. I honestly believed we were winning at least one more superbowl after the 2010 season. Bad luck with injuries would be an understatement though. See Nick Collins/Desmond Bishop/15 IR players per year.

Joemailman
01-27-2014, 08:58 PM
You stay out of it.

This is between mraynrand and I.

Where I come from you stepping in as you feel you must. Gets you in way over your incapable head.

PM him if you want other people to stay out of it.

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 09:00 PM

That's NOT a meltdown.

It's rather going to be 'I hope' a final' showdown. I'm not even close to pissed.

Martial arts never allows that. A good mind instructs better.

I'm finally right where I have to go and that member... you all admire so much or mraynrand.

Watch how this goes down. He's toast to me.

Dirt.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-27-2014, 09:10 PM

Actually yeah TT had plenty of chances. Imagine Lynch on our team in 2010, 11, and 12. What would it have took? Oh yeah a 3rd round pick. Or why not keep Jenkins? Would not have broke the bank and would have made a big difference in 2011 and 2012. Face it TT has not shown that he can change his approach when faced with the opportunity to build a multiple superbowl winner. He has stuck to drafting and he hasn't even done that well the last couple years. If drafting is your thing and basically only thing at least be good at it. You could argue his last three drafts have been below average.

red
01-27-2014, 09:10 PM

the problem is, do you want to keep jones or jordy or cobb?

i personally think we can only keep 2 of the 3. jordy and cobb are bth free agents next year, and i think both might be in that 8-10 million a year range

if you add in jones making 5 or 6, thats a ton of money wrapped up in you QB and his targets

i think if we do resign jones, then packer fans are going to have to come to grips with the idea of jordy and/or cobb no longer being on the team after next season

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 09:13 PM
PM him if you want other people to stay out of it.

See how much control and sense you don't have Joe. This is the "internet and virtual".

Get with the program ...please. Try to keep up. :wink:

OK... I'll try to explain it to you Joe from the world I live in:

If I PM mraynrand. It's like walking over to his home and banging on his door. I'm out of line.

PM = stalking.

I'm calling him out as a Gentleman should. Calling mraynrand out before the society....the public...the streets...the hood.....Packerrats. I want everyone here at Packerrats to know really what a weakness/sickness he is.

His game is tired his sorry minded gig is up ! It's OVER !

I want to bear ass take him down. I know I can do it. I need to go there to do it.

He wants to be the smart ass so much here. I can handle him.

red
01-27-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm serious.... It's TIME.

i started a poll after a council that he didn't like and he "quit" the forum for a month or two

you could try that

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 09:30 PM
i started a poll after a council that he didn't like and he "quit" the forum for a month or two

you could try that

red.

I always fought battles within myself.

I'm not going to win a poll battle. Look how the peanut gallery rushes in.

It's almost shocking that any member here finds for his narcissistic, arrogant, flaming, trolling attitude.

In real life he's mush. Here he comes on like the devil he is inside of himself. Members here actually admire that !? Whatever... I have to live here with that member.

It's mraynrand or me.

I'll debate him and do my best to reveal his BS one to one. I'm confident I can handle him. I want him forever gone from Packerrats. This is no place for his constant personal attacking flame and trolling (stalking ways).

That mraynrand needs this place to workout his frustrations. I want that mraynrand to seek real help. I'm so into his sick mind it's really sad. mraynrand is a hurting unit. he wers an obvious mask. I'll take that off before this forum.

He's pushed my buttons for the last time. It's OVER !!!

IT IS OVER !! and member Clive Cluster (mraynrand). NO MORE !!

I must do this by myself. TRUST me I'll handle him. I've come up against better that that weakness. This is too easy. :-D

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't think you have to do it with free agents.
I don't think you can't do it with free agents.
I do think there are many ways to build a SB contender.

That being said, there is something amiss in GB from a health standpoint.
Maybe TT is drafting players with propensities for injury because he is overlooking things that are there.
Maybe TT is drafting players with propensities for injuries because the pre-draft medical screening is inadequate.
Maybe the medical staff is green-lighting players that shouldn't be.
Maybe MM's practice formats foster injuries.
Maybe the strength and conditioning staff isn't doing their job.
Maybe the high tech turfs on Lambeau and the practice fields are to blame.

I know some of the injuries, especially the broken bones, are mostly just circumstances. But, there have been too many injuries for too many seasons to discount the possibility of a contributing factor that maybe can be changed.

How different is this team if just half of the injured major contributors had been healthy? Remember it was just the start of 2011 when everyone lauded the Packers approach, with a seeming endless supply of players ready to step in when needed. The plan wasn't perfect then, but its not all wrong now either.

Yes. That man or Ted Thompson has a lot of pride. I'm sure he gives all he has to his drafting strategies.

After that it's on MM and his coaching staff and "of course" the players have to be in proper disciplined and excellent condition to go full on. The NFL doesn't demand less. The players are paid well to remain in shape but the rigors of football do take it's toll.

MM must ensure his roster top to bottom is in excellent shape... fired up and ready.

It cannot be planted all in the lap of Ted Thompson. It doesn't matter how solid his homework (the Scouts) homework was and how content the draft team is with their harvest of prospects if after that the "system" developmentle program is not tuned and re-tuned to make it work.

I'm not laying blame here at anyone's doorstep. This is a difficult issue and team health to pin down. The Green Bay Packers and Packerrats isn't going to get there by any faith in the "carte blanche". Something has to happen ...BIG !

I certainly know there's a lot wrong with the Green Bay Packers and roster condition in terms of the UFA's; and the ongoing year to year to year adversity specifically on the issue of overwhelming roster injuries. Why? Because I'm dedicated as a Packer fan. I for the greatest part do pay attention. The Green Bay Packers are a hobby for me. This forum and seeing the Packers do much better (as little as I can actually help in that regard) is a virtual ideal.

injuries ! >>> adversity <<< injuries.

It's year after year that and in their face.

DO ... SOMETHING ... ABOUT ... IT ! ... DO SOMETHING ! ... PLEASE !!

Hello MM and <<< TT.

TT has to be more asseRuive ... and I see that as being difficult for him.

See the TT and too often disappearing act... for too long ... act. TT has to get a grip on Mike McCarthy.

Somewhere between those two men ... lies "the problem". It's a real problem now !

GO PACK GO ![/B]

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 10:29 PM
mraynrand ... your crossing my line. You've pushed my integrity button too far.

What I am. What you are.
What I am is what I am. Are you what you are, or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7wNG0-gHIo
I yam what I yam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHBt9mHq-5c

I believe that in the show of life that "I trump 'you' "

I'm fired!
http://mygunculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/donald-trump-youre-fired.jpg

I'm a better person and man than 'you'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbpUfWz-rlc

[QUOTE=woodbuck27;771930] I want your senseless BS out of my life here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxhhFOnXs2M

Let's you and I before this forum see what you really are made of. I want to 'virtually' kick the CRAP out of your BS ways and stinkin' mind. Guys like you actually believe you know it all. Get this mister "YOU" are about to meet your fricken' match.

Consider my ass-kicked, my crap beaten out. You win. Please stop. Ouch!

Get ready to be burned "little man". You want to play the part of the internet football and all things Green Bay Packers "know it all"... and I want your arrogant ass ways here on Packerrats. I want to humiliate you before this forum. Show the membership what a piece of small crap you really are.

Burn me, spurn me; just tell me you love me!

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 10:30 PM
Isn't that why he's so great, he can figure it the fuck out, it's his job. But I see he is already on it, as they supposedly signed a unkown full back today.

Is this your comprehensive answer, or will there be more? :)

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 10:44 PM
That mrynrand isn't about Packerratas 'the BEST'... but rather Packerrats his stage for nonsense and his silly ass arrogance.

you have me figured out better than my wife. That should worry you.

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 11:07 PM
I want to bear ass take him down. I know I can do it. I need to go there to do it.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000S3lTcFGylUE/s/860/860/PolarBearRearEnd-2-626.jpg

do your worst, Internet Rogue!

woodbuck27
01-27-2014, 11:29 PM
What I am is what I am.

Consider my ass-kicked, my crap beaten out. You win. Please stop. Ouch!

Burn me, spurn me; just tell me you love me!

Don't play the too tired sycophant game with me. I've seen "YOU" and that before.

Your a coward.

Packerrats... mraynrand is "a flamer".

mraynrand (Cleft Crusty) is 'a TROLL'.

and a bad ass over brazen internet coward.

I've danced with you before. Your weak and unchallenging. Your almost as pathetic as a couple of more here not sensible enough to kick you silly mind out of their lives. One - two- three ... of that kind. Y'all get on the same side of the Life Boat and it sinks the rest because it's all about your "Sicko Trolling Agenda .. and screw the forum.

"YOU" mister trolled me... 'flamed me' criticized and ridiculed me for the last time in my lifetime. You need to work on whoever the "H" you pretend to be off Packerrats.

GET SOME SERIOUS HELP !

Your :flm: 'flame' :flm: is about extinguished mraynrand...I'm seeing the end of your kind here.

Just like a petty fly. You have but one season. You 'only' survive by hiding. Hide someplace else.

You sickness here is a disgrace to the class act this forum really is without the likes of you.

I want you banned for LIFE from Packerrats. Seriously booted out of here. Your a pariah of your own design mraynrand (Cleft Crusty). How many people have told you that over the last 2 decades. See a psychologist as it's NOT even too late for you. Stop hiding behind all your many masks. Your weak masks....aren't amusing.

Do you know I actually feel sad for how pathetic you act. Then I give my head a shake and come to the TRUTH you hung out with the wrong crowd. In the crowd I ran with.."the wolf pack" your kind was shunned because your a 'simple' not with it wanna be.

You needed to hang with 'the Boys' right, mraynrand ; but you had to get you ass kicked a wee bit to last there. Your mouth always screwed you up ...right 'M'. Besides your wimp assed manner never qualified you.

You never got away with your CRAP on the streets did you? Always hiding...always a coward....always in the shadows but such a tough smartass on the internet. You imagine yourself intelligent right. You never earned the diploma 'of LIFE'. You come in here all indignant and ... ohh so acting as if your intelligent ..... and too often make a complete ass of yourself.

Your a complete ass too often here at Packerrats mraynrand.

You know it because you play it out so very very pathetically mraynrand. So come back to me asshole.

I'm just starting to eat you. Damn you taste.........awful. Worse...you...stink.

Intelligence is NOT described in how you behave 'child man'. You wanna give it then guess what...I'm just the MAN your 'boy child' cannot handle. I'll return it in SPADES. I'm to decent a person for 'your incessant CRAP mraynrand.

Ever hear that before mraynrand? SURE....you have.

I read your kind like a child's book. I'm just getting started with you. It just never ever never sinks in Eh? Your going up against a Maritimer Canuck now that's lived a lot differently and respectfully then you obviously havn't..

mraynrand. Your really slow...to learn..so PLEASE come back...OK? I've got so much more for you.

The fact here and now is this. I have no feelings of compassion for you. Why? Because "YOU" stink up Packerrats.

I'm positive you didn't take advantage of such cheap growing up 'FREE' psychology 'little man'.

If you tried that BS you constantly pull and survive here... on the streets....you'd have got the living crap kicked out of you. Where I grew up "your Kind" never survives.

You might then have stood a chance and NOT THAT... so now "YOU" just live with you. It's obviously that...to anyone half observant here. I wish I could helpyou but there is never room for helping you mraynrand.

The thing is...it's 'only' your targets of incessant and I mean over the TOP THAT. That after you push it to far...have to turn on you and pitch you ass to the ground.

This is virtual. This isn't REAL LIFE and the reality of 'YOU and me'.

If I saw your (virtual) face to face........and acting >>> to me as you do here...Ohh Yea !

Your just such a person...that never in real life leans in that far. YOU do KNOW.

So STOP acting like a piss ant coward and grow up. Demonstrate some decent respect here, some REAL intelligence here @ Packerrats.... or stay away mraynrand.

The same goes for those two stoolies that rub up against you.

What the heck is that.. ahhh...damn!...I don't want to know.

Post me please. :grin:

The thing is 'in reality'...you'd "just be" your real candy ass'd self.

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 11:45 PM
I've danced with you before. Your weak and unchallenging.

You're the one who wanted to dance the Charleston. I was pushing you to do the lambada, but you just aren't limber enough.

mraynrand
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM
So come back to me asshole. I'm just starting to eat you. Damn you taste.........awful. Worse...you...stink.

The closer you get to my asshole, the more things are gonna stink.

woodbuck27
01-28-2014, 12:01 AM
You're the one who wanted to dance the Charleston. I was pushing you to do the lambada, but you just aren't limber enough.

You don't daaance well with youur palms sweaty in the crrrunch...your ass on the grrround.

woodbuck27
01-28-2014, 12:02 AM

Do you come from the classy part of town?

woodbuck27
01-28-2014, 12:07 AM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000S3lTcFGylUE/s/860/860/PolarBearRearEnd-2-626.jpg

do your worst, Internet Rogue!

Ahh ! .... Look at that Danny ...

a rather large rabbit in my snare.

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/75/00/750000.jpg

Stew !

Pugger
01-28-2014, 07:46 AM

Most folks say Rodgers is the best QB right now - not necessarily the best ever. They point to his historically high passer rating and his other numbers. We won't be able to say definitively until his career is over.

It would be nice to able to sign some FAs we all covet but it ain't easy when you are paying your elite QB serious money. We aren't the seachickens or SF who are paying their QBs peanuts.

3irty1
01-28-2014, 08:17 AM
the hogshit statements would be more like the apologist statemetns like we didn't have the money because choices are made every year or who would we let go. I at least gave examples of where to find the money. You want a solid example. Sign Ward; dump Finley. It's not hard to look at who is going to be out there this year and match up the #3-4 guy at safety in that price range. Of course...that would mean we'd have to bring someobdy in for a visit.

You're still bummed that TT didn't sign Michael Huff? Because that's what we're talking about. Personally I like my garbage players to be cheap. This team needs stars IMO, and its extremely rare to get one of those in FA.

run pMc
01-28-2014, 08:30 AM
He's not the best ever, he's not the best in the NFL right now. He's in the conversation of Top 5, maybe Top 3, and is certainly considered elite.
I don't have the exact #'s, but the Packers have something like $20million in cap space with 17 free agents...so they'll have to figure out who to keep from Shields, Jones, Raji, Finley, EDS, Pickett, Quarless, etc. and keep room for signing draft picks and probably set money aside for Jordy, Cobb, Bulaga next year. When all is said and done, not a lot left to sign a bunch of FA's, although I agree a few carefully targeted signings could help. Maybe they dump a couple of contracts, but the contracts as-structured have to gain them enough extra space to make carrying the dead money worth it. I'm not seeing TT going that route.

I also don't think we'll see any blockbuster Woodson-like signings. The team is at a different point than back then. If TT signs a veteran, it will be at/near the vet minimum...maybe he splurges and signs someone to 2yr/$3M.
IOW, if you want a lot of big FA signings and to win the off-season a la Dan Snyder, prepare to be frustrated.

Cheesehead Craig
01-28-2014, 09:11 AM

That looks more like kids learning that Irish dancing.

pbmax
01-28-2014, 09:55 AM
I won't argue here...although my Red Homerism says there's this guy named Abbederis who has the speed to function like a James Jones as well :)

But let's talk numbers. Where is your ceiling annual figure on James Jones ? This is where I'm guessing we don't agree

Let's say they give him 4 years............what is your ceiling figure for the 4 year contract ?

Not sure where to do league-wide search for average deals on WRs. But based on last deal ($9.7 mil for 3 yrs, $3.2 mil APY, 2.25 guaranteed) and a cap going up in 2015 I would be willing to do three years at $4 mil per yr. Guarantee has to be in first year, which will limit it and team friendly meaning he carries the risk of injury.

pbmax
01-28-2014, 10:01 AM

i personally think we can only keep 2 of the 3. jordy and cobb are bth free agents next year, and i think both might be in that 8-10 million a year range

if you add in jones making 5 or 6, thats a ton of money wrapped up in you QB and his targets

i think if we do resign jones, then packer fans are going to have to come to grips with the idea of jordy and/or cobb no longer being on the team after next season

I would hope to keep Jones at slightly less, but you raise a good point. Looking up his contract reminded me he is a seven year vet. So if I had to choose, I would choose Cobb and Nelson.

My concern for Cobb is durability and consistency. But Jones skill set wouldn't be impossible to duplicate with someone else.

Patler
01-28-2014, 10:37 AM

I would hope to keep Jones at slightly less, but you raise a good point. Looking up his contract reminded me he is a seven year vet. So if I had to choose, I would choose Cobb and Nelson.

My concern for Cobb is durability and consistency. But Jones skill set wouldn't be impossible to duplicate with someone else.

Jones case will be interesting. Will he get a higher level starter contract from someone? If he doesn't, maybe you sign him to a lesser expensive contract now, try to get someone in the draft this year or next, and let Nelson, who will get high level starter money, leave in 2015. Nelson is only a year younger than Jones. Nelson might simply command too big of a salary to stay in GB with Rodgers and Matthews already getting top-for-the-position type contracts.

Pugger
01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
He's not the best ever, he's not the best in the NFL right now. He's in the conversation of Top 5, maybe Top 3, and is certainly considered elite.
I don't have the exact #'s, but the Packers have something like $20million in cap space with 17 free agents...so they'll have to figure out who to keep from Shields, Jones, Raji, Finley, EDS, Pickett, Quarless, etc. and keep room for signing draft picks and probably set money aside for Jordy, Cobb, Bulaga next year. When all is said and done, not a lot left to sign a bunch of FA's, although I agree a few carefully targeted signings could help. Maybe they dump a couple of contracts, but the contracts as-structured have to gain them enough extra space to make carrying the dead money worth it. I'm not seeing TT going that route.

I also don't think we'll see any blockbuster Woodson-like signings. The team is at a different point than back then. If TT signs a veteran, it will be at/near the vet minimum...maybe he splurges and signs someone to 2yr/$3M.
IOW, if you want a lot of big FA signings and to win the off-season a la Dan Snyder, prepare to be frustrated.

Most folks say there are 3 or perhaps 4 elite QBs right now that are head and shoulders above the rest (#4 being Brees). The other 3 are so damn close it is really splitting hairs rating them. In 2013 Manning had a career year, Brady didn't have any decent WRs and Rodgers missed half the season but they all put up exceptional numbers. I found it interesting to look at raw data and Aaron still had great stats this year even tho he missed so many games.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aaronrodgers/2506363/careerstats

call_me_ishmael
01-28-2014, 11:32 AM
There is no way Jordy leaves. JJ is probably gone. He is a decent player but he can be replaced for cheaper.

mraynrand
01-28-2014, 01:04 PM
There is no way Jordy leaves. JJ is probably gone. He is a decent player but he can be replaced for cheaper.

I'm inclined to agree, since Rodgers obviously like throwing to Nelson. Still, it doesn't take much to change circumstances. If TT sees a receiver he likes in the draft, Jordy could be gone just like Jennings, especially if Nelson's offered more than the Packers will pay. And the Packers don't seem to budge much at all - they set a price and stick with it.

QBME
01-28-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm inclined to agree, since Rodgers obviously like throwing to Nelson. Still, it doesn't take much to change circumstances. If TT sees a receiver he likes in the draft, Jordy could be gone just like Jennings, especially if Nelson's offered more than the Packers will pay. And the Packers don't seem to budge much at all - they set a price and stick with it.

Of course there is always the possibility of the Packers extending his contract before he ever gets to FA, like AR and Clay.

call_me_ishmael
01-28-2014, 01:41 PM

Jordy will be extended before training camp. Take it to the bank (the blood bank). He'll take a team friendly contract of 8M, too.

mraynrand
01-28-2014, 01:45 PM
Jordy will be extended before training camp. Take it to the bank (the blood bank). He'll take a team friendly contract of 8M, too.

that's the key - Jordy's number has to match what FO has in their heads

Cheesehead Craig
01-28-2014, 01:47 PM
that's the key - Jordy's number has to match what FO has in their heads

So before you get forever gone from Packerrats, who is your new avatar?

Patler
01-28-2014, 01:58 PM

That's the key. If Nelson feels "disrespected" by anything less than a top of the heap contract, he'll be gone. With how willingly and quietly he signed the last team-friendly extension, I am hopeful something gets done now, too. A big body receiver like Nelson can easily have another 5-6 years as a top-flight receiver, and even more after that as a still very good receiver.

But, the Packers won't sign him at all costs. How many times did I read comments from fans during the 2011 and 2012 seasons something like this: "No way they let Jennings leave. You can't let your best receiver walk away."? The Packers have shown they will, and that they will quickly turn a younger receiver into the new "best" and new "favorite". If TT comes up with another Jennings, Jones, Nelson or Cobb in the draft this year, it could influence how much they are willing to spend to keep Nelson and/or Cobb, although I think an $8-9M contract will be available if Nelson is willing to take it.

mraynrand
01-28-2014, 02:02 PM
So before you get forever gone from Packerrats, who is your new avatar?

I believe it is Clive Cluster. Ask Woody

Freak Out
01-28-2014, 02:15 PM
LOL. When did the Woodster ask for your banning Rand?

mraynrand
01-28-2014, 02:22 PM
LOL. When did the Woodster ask for your banning Rand?

when did he not? It's all over this thread and in the PR jukebox. I think he wants to punch me out too - but only on the internet. He also wants Clive Cluster gone too.

Freak Out
01-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Jumping Jehoshaphat!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Triomphe_de_Josaphat.jpg/220px-Triomphe_de_Josaphat.jpg

MadtownPacker
01-28-2014, 02:33 PM
I might grant Woody his wish if I could only read through his entire post to find the request. Ahh fuck it, let em fight to the death, like Hunger Games.

Cheesehead Craig
01-28-2014, 02:34 PM
I'd tell them to take it to The Meadow, but since I am the ruler there I don't want them ruining my nice meadow where Charlize Theron and I lounge about.

MadtownPacker
01-28-2014, 02:36 PM
I would also like to see Bretsky and 31 in a undercard steel cage match.

Freak Out
01-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Thunderdome!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfhxc0QoH31qb34vqo1_500.jpg

MadtownPacker
01-28-2014, 02:37 PM
I'd tell them to take it to The Meadow, but since I am the ruler there I don't want them ruining my nice meadow where Charlize Theron and I lounge about.
Wait a minute, if you rule the meadow that means you kicked Woody's shit in to become king.

KYPack
01-28-2014, 02:38 PM
A cage match of some sort would be appropriate.

Zool
01-28-2014, 02:54 PM
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/connorjamesconnatser/master-blaster-mad-max-road-warrior.jpg

denverYooper
01-28-2014, 03:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfGQE7OCEAAt7_5.jpg:large

Rutnstrut
01-28-2014, 05:12 PM
You make a solid argument. I have wanted TT to switch his approach a little since the offseason after when we won the superbowl. I understood his approach up until that season, but why not add a guy here and there if it makes the team better once you have become dominant. Losing Jenkins in the 2011 offseason hurt, Wells the year after hurt, Jennings hurt, etc. I know Jennings and Wells were probably not easily re-signing, but they still hurt and all the more the reason to be more aggressive. How nice would it have been if we traded for Tony G or Lynch. I honestly believed we were winning at least one more superbowl after the 2010 season. Bad luck with injuries would be an understatement though. See Nick Collins/Desmond Bishop/15 IR players per year.

Great post, someone besides red and woodbuck that get it.

Bretsky
01-28-2014, 05:25 PM
You're still bummed that TT didn't sign Michael Huff? Because that's what we're talking about. Personally I like my garbage players to be cheap. This team needs stars IMO, and its extremely rare to get one of those in FA.

I've mentioned many quality free agents over the years we chose not to pursue; of course if you want to be selective you can bring up Huff as opposed to other free agents who would not have cost a fortune and would have helped shore up our weaknesses. We have two stars on our roster. We hit on Rodgers and Matthews; stars end up costing a ton of money and a cap can only afford so many.....and we have many holes on this roster right now..starting with a position we've neglected for too long in safety.

Bretsky
01-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Not sure where to do league-wide search for average deals on WRs. But based on last deal ($9.7 mil for 3 yrs, $3.2 mil APY, 2.25 guaranteed) and a cap going up in 2015 I would be willing to do three years at $4 mil per yr. Guarantee has to be in first year, which will limit it and team friendly meaning he carries the risk of injury.

I can live with this; as a matter of fact we were pretty much thinking the exact same numbers. I was thinking 4 years for 15MIL.
But I don't think we should go much above that.

Bretsky
01-28-2014, 05:29 PM
I would also like to see Bretsky and 31 in a undercard steel cage match.

I think we should just pick out the three hottest chicks we know and let them have a gang wrestle in bikini's in jello

red
01-28-2014, 05:54 PM
I think we should just pick out the three hottest chicks we know and let them have a gang wrestle in bikini's in jello

well lets see

theres ziggy and pugger, and do we even have a 3rd chick that still posts on here?

i think easy cheesy is a chick, or its iron mikes alter ego.

someone really needs to track down the person that played mazzin though

Rastak
01-28-2014, 06:28 PM
That's NOT a meltdown.

It's rather going to be 'I hope' a final' showdown. I'm not even close to pissed.

Martial arts never allows that. A good mind instructs better.

I'm finally right where I have to go and that member... you all admire so much or mraynrand.

Watch how this goes down. He's toast to me.

Dirt.

So nothing short of a dirt nap for mraynrand?

And the more worried I'd be, were I you.

Bretsky
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
well lets see

theres ziggy and pugger, and do we even have a 3rd chick that still posts on here?

Mazzin is hot; my gut says Favrechild was too. Wonder how GBMichelle and 007 have been ?

pbmax
01-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Bonus Meadows coverage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo

Love Anthony LaPaglia not being able to keep a straight face.

Rodgers12
01-29-2014, 12:17 AM
I want that mraynrand to seek real help. I'm so into his sick mind it's really sad. mraynrand is a hurting unit. he wers an obvious mask.

Ok, time for a little comic relief. :)

Rand is suffering from DRS, or Dynastic Really Syndrome, according to Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD, the noted psychiatrist AND psychologist at Southern Cal. Those diagnosed with DRS typically experience delusions AND illusions at the SAME time.

In 1962, man in deep south Alabama, torn by DRS, wedded a male goat. Said man applied for a marriage license in said (bigotry) state. Not surprising, said man was denied.

Rand, you are my favorite fishmonger at the right side of the civic rainbow. You are 100 X smarter than Tony O'Day. However, with Kentucky crying everyday to our forum judge, jury AND executioner, the honorable Madtown, in hope that I get sent to the guillotine, it's nice to have an forum friend. Woody is my ONLY friend on here. Woody is the reason Rodgers12 hasn't suffered the same fate as fat pig, Louis The 16.....yet.

So Rand, no offense, but...

FAULK you!

Zool
01-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Woody is my ONLY friend on here.

/thread

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 08:59 AM
In 1962, man in deep south Alabama, torn by DRS, wedded a male goat. Said man applied for a marriage license in said (bigotry) state. Not surprising, said man was denied.

I always love it when people bring up dear old Dad! I miss the old goat.

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 09:02 AM
Wonder how GBMichelle and 007 have been ?

GBMichelle moved to Carolina and probably is a Panthers/Cam Newton fan now. Most of the Packer chicks were really BFFFs, so the luster of following the Pack is diminished with the 'ol gunslinger gone.

denverYooper
01-29-2014, 09:03 AM
GBMichelle moved to Carolina and probably is a Panthers/Cam Newton fan now. Most of the Packer chicks were really BFFFs, so the luster of following the Pack is diminished with the 'ol gunslinger gone.

Now it's just a hot tub full o' dudes.

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Woody is my ONLY friend on here. Woody is the reason Rodgers12 hasn't suffered the same fate as fat pig, Louis The 16.....yet.

let them eat cake?

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?5140-PR-Jukebox/page206

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 09:09 AM

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2001/02/03/image269381g.jpg

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 09:10 AM

I pity you fools!
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/zakks-sports-smack/matt-leinart-hottub.jpg

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 09:23 AM

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=7903&dateline=1385139797

Pugger
01-29-2014, 10:34 AM
well lets see

You don't want to see this 60 year old broad in a bikini. Trust me. :lol:

denverYooper
01-29-2014, 10:38 AM
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/zakks-sports-smack/matt-leinart-hottub.jpg

Good to see he's got plenty of available PFDs in case he should find himself in aquatic distress.

Safety First M. Leinart, Safety First!

red
01-29-2014, 10:46 AM

lol

MadtownPacker
01-29-2014, 10:47 AM
This thread has brought up a great idea!!

red
01-29-2014, 10:52 AM
This thread has brought up a great idea!!

what? that we need more young hot chicks with huge cans on here that are willing to post bikini pictures of themselves?

MadtownPacker
01-29-2014, 10:56 AM
No, that we have to many shits floating in the hot tub.

Freak Out
01-29-2014, 11:04 AM
what? that we need more young hot chicks with huge cans on here that are willing to post bikini pictures of themselves?

Red....get your ass out there and start recruiting the Wisconsin hotties!

red
01-29-2014, 11:15 AM
Red....get your ass out there and start recruiting the Wisconsin hotties!

if i knew any i wouldn't be pissing away all my time on here now would i?

i would be perched in a tree outside their houses with a pair of binoculars and a video camera

red
01-29-2014, 11:16 AM
No, that we have to many shits floating in the hot tub.

heres comes the.........

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/UO-Player/BanStick.jpg

mraynrand
01-29-2014, 12:43 PM
IT IS OVER !! and member Clive Cluster (mraynrand). NO MORE !!

I want to see you tossed from Packerrats. Kicked out of here for as long as it takes you to fully realize your not fit to have the privilege of posting in this Green Bay Packer Home. I've zero hope you'll ever change. Your attitude your sickness dominates you.

That man seldom demonstrates any semblance of decency. He's a hurting unit but no way should he ever get on our Packer HOME and demonstrate his sick frustrations as he too often does. You may celebrate mraynrand (Clive Cluster) Ohh Boy

In real life he's mush. Here he comes on like the devil he is inside of himself. Members here actually admire that !? Whatever... I have to live here with that member.

It's mraynrand or me.

What happened to Woody today? Hope you didn't quit, Woodrow. Rodgers12 has your back. I feel bad, (or perhaps I feel devilishly happy, as the devil incarnate) that it seems that between you and me, you've decided to quit, to throw in the towel. I - and Clive Cluster - can't allow that to happen. Let's try it your way. You win. Packerrats is yours. This White-collar, trolling/stalking, flaming, rotten/terribly bad mannered, angry/envious/jealous 'low esteemed' no decent account member is going to take a break and get some treatment. Perhaps I can go back to my therapy with Dr. John Holmes, M.D. Ph.D. In our last session, over 8 years ago, I think we were working on regression back to my childhood, where my father finished beating me for speaking at the dinner table. Oh, if only I could work out my troubles!

I want to see you tossed from Packerrats. Kicked out of here for as long as it takes you to fully realize your not fit to have the privilege of posting in this Green Bay Packer Home. I've zero hope you'll ever change. Your attitude your sickness dominates you. No more low brow know it all narcissistic obsessive-compulsive rottenness and 'you' mraynrand" at Packerrats . Your sick games are over. Your Done here mraynrand. You've worked your last "creep" show.

The creep show is over!

Joemailman
01-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Sometimes you just never know what kind of turns a thread in here will take. :lol:

That was some of Woodrow's best writing though. I actually read some of it.

woodbuck27
01-29-2014, 08:03 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/05/article-2336533-1A210E98000005DC-987_306x634.jpg

Instead I wear an old two-piece suit I call 'baby blue'; that I've had in my dresser for years.

It's the best I can do... and just eat jello for the month of May.

Rodgers12
01-29-2014, 09:03 PM
The creep show is over!

War's just based on hate and fear
Stop fighting Rand and Woodbear
You're both basically Pack fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTya8kuNQrI

woodbuck27
01-30-2014, 03:58 AM
What happened to Woody today? Hope you didn't quit, Woodrow. Rodgers12 has your back. I feel bad, (or perhaps I feel devilishly happy, as the devil incarnate) that it seems that between you and me, you've decided to quit, to throw in the towel. I - and Clive Cluster - can't allow that to happen. Let's try it your way. You win. Packerrats is yours. This White-collar, trolling/stalking, flaming, rotten/terribly bad mannered, angry/envious/jealous 'low esteemed' no decent account member is going to take a break and get some treatment. Perhaps I can go back to my therapy with Dr. John Holmes, M.D. Ph.D. In our last session, over 8 years ago, I think we were working on regression back to my childhood, where my father finished beating me for speaking at the dinner table. Oh, if only I could work out my troubles!

The creep show is over!

I respect this decision and 'only this decision'. Member mraynrand (aka Cleft Crusty) needed to take time for help. If he changes his mind at 4 PM this afternoon that doesn't change the water on the beans. Might he....I wouldn't be one bit surprized nor shocked if he did.

mraynrand has issues ...part of his symptoms ...his bad ass games.

So for me it's actually a let's see now. His dropped message and it's sincerety...after two more weeks of him and no show...then I'll begin to buy into it.

This member has been absolutely relentless in some need he's built up inside of him to "only' harm himself Vs me.

bobblehead
01-30-2014, 08:47 AM

So, Ish, the GM is positive Jordy stays. Imagine this playing out. JJ can be had for a very fair deal....say 3 years 12 mil as Pb suggested. You scoff it. The draft doesn't play out bringing you a WR. Next year suddenly turns out to be a weak WR class in FA. A desperate GM gives Jordy 60 mil for 5 years...now you are over a barrel. As I said in another thread, you sign guys to good deals if you can and worry about next year then. If JJ can be had for a good deal you sign him. If not, he goes.

bobblehead
01-30-2014, 08:57 AM
War's just based on hate and fear
Stop fighting Rand and Woodbear
You're both basically Pack fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTya8kuNQrI

Tank is pining for sensitivity. I have entered bazarro world....look, a rug on my ceiling.

Pugger
01-30-2014, 10:38 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/05/article-2336533-1A210E98000005DC-987_306x634.jpg

Instead I wear an old two-piece suit I call 'baby blue'; that I've had in my dresser for years.

It's the best I can do... and just eat jello for the month of May.

Unfortunately that ain't me! :lol:

woodbuck27
01-30-2014, 05:58 PM

Sure it is Pugger.

It's really all a state of mind.

It's the 'sexy mind' that 'only' needs training.

The body is a mere casing...it's how we think that makes us sexy. 8-)

woodbuck27
01-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Tank is pining for sensitivity. I have entered bazarro world....look, a rug on my ceiling.

Do you ever have a lot to learn. :no:

Try opening what's inside there of 'your 'mind.

Inspect that. Don't **judge... Rodgers12. Whenever 'you ' go ... **there ... your wrong !!!

bobblehead.

Bretsky
01-30-2014, 08:50 PM

You are way hotter :) !!!!

Rodgers12
01-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by red

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=7903&dateline=1385139797

If I were a-playing Mazzin, she'd be a-raising my offspring as a single mother like so many southern daisies nowadays.

Partial is a very lucky man. I envy him.

Bretsky
01-30-2014, 09:46 PM
If I were a-playing Mazzin, she'd be a-raising my offspring as a single mother like so many southern daisies nowadays.

Partial is a very lucky man. I envy him.

I am missing something...why is Partial a lucky man ?

Rodgers12
01-30-2014, 09:59 PM
I am missing something...why is Partial a lucky man ?

I've always assumed Mazzin's sufficient other is, gasps, Partial. :)

Bretsky
01-30-2014, 10:46 PM
I've always assumed Mazzin's sufficient other is, gasps, Partial. :)

no he is not. I was fine with partial but he was pretty outspoken and got in a few tasssls in here for a bit.

Mazzin.............sshhhhh.......she's actually my mistress :))))