PDA

View Full Version : Warren SAPP again...Holy Sappy...Something else!?

woodbuck27
01-31-2014, 02:28 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcjZD?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Warren Sapp fires back at Michael Strahan

Originally published: January 29, 2014 7:02 PM

Updated: January 29, 2014 11:32 PM

By NEIL BEST neil.best@newsday.com

Comment woodbuck27:

Why does this guy do this shit?

Because these guy's are really 'both' screwing up.

Patler
01-31-2014, 06:53 AM
Warren Sapp criticizing another broadcaster's elocution/articulation??? Wow.
Some guys just don't know when to shut up.

bobblehead
01-31-2014, 11:17 AM

WUD DER A FLAG ON DA PLAY?? WUD DER??

woodbuck27
01-31-2014, 11:20 AM

Good Day Patler:

What struck me in this matter was the way both of these "men" are behaving towards one another. I never brought it up before but these two former NFL players of certain popular distinction and reputation based in their established defensive play:

Warren Sapp a first ballot HOFer (class of 2013) and DE Michael Strahan. Coming into his second year; incidentally along with former Green Bay Packer OLB Coach LB Kevin Greene. As both finalists on the final ticket for the vote to see who makes the NFL HOF Class of 2014.

These two 'men' have been going back and forth it seems to me for some time now.

It's my view that Sapp as usual with his ways and manners undermining Michael Strahan's application to make the HOF. That Warren Sapp's "throwing Michael Strahan under theb bus" has gone way past getting personal. it's now gone critical.

Sapp as usual is firing those chops of his to such an extreme that it's now an issue of one or the other is going to get a slap in the gobs over this.

Yup I'm seeing it go down now....

Laaaaadiiiess and Geeentllllemen !

The feeeeeaturrre maaaaatch of the evvveninggggg!

A threeee minute onnne rouuuuund ... seeettlinggg of accounts...... maaaatch !!

Innnn thaaaaa "Rrreeeeed coooornerrrr" .... out of NFL.Com ....and NFL Haaaall of Faaaameeeerrr !!! and...weeeighing in atttt ...we don't know ...his lips broke the scales.

Warrreeen "the Biiig Mooouuthh Ssssnnnaaake " Saaappp !

SAAAPP ! Warren Sapp !! Warren Sapppp !!! Ladies and gentleman.

Aaaaannnd ...

Innn thaaa " Bluuuue Cooornerrr"...out of Newww Yooorrrk Ciiiteee ...annnd ..seeeen everrrry weeeek Daaay Mooorniiig wiiithh Kellly Riipaaaa...and ..... weeeighing in atttt piiiissssed offff......

Miiichaaall "I'mmm moooree thhhhaaan a gaaapp in myyy Toothhe" Strrraaaahaaaannn.

Straaaahan ! Michael Strahan !! Michael Straaahan !!! Ladies and gentleman.

Who wins that Colossal shit kicking!??