PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS DL Gouged For a 127.25 Yard Avg. in Eight (8) Games ... Equals a 'D' Grade.

woodbuck27
02-02-2014, 08:55 AM
http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014-packers-roster-evaluation/2014/1/29/5354956/packers-2014-offseason-review-grading-the-defensive-line

Packers 2014 Offseason Review: Grading The Defensive Line

By: TonyAtkins  @ByTonyAtkins on Jan 29 2014, 9:01 AM

For the 2013 Season in " 17 games, eight 100 yard rushers. It was a tough year for the defensive line, especially over the second half of the season. "

GO PACKERS ....GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
02-02-2014, 10:59 AM
http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014/1/31/5365570/is-b-j-raji-overrated-i-have-had-my-doubts-of-him

Is B.J. Raji overrated? I have had my doubts of him

By: drocksthaparty on Jan 31 2014, 1:00 PM

Comment woodbuck27:

Sure he's a Big Guy DT but he TRUMPS that being a "Lazy Guy...DT" !

B.J. Raji play isn't worthy of a huge contract.

Check out this LINK .... Before you read it ask yourself.

Is The Green Bay Packers DE BJ Raji On That List?

The Five Most Overrated NFL Players:

http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/5-overrated-football-players-nfl/

See LINK above ( Acme Packing Co.):

Poll: Do you think Raji is overrated?

19% NO .... Pay the Man (6 votes)

81% Yes he is overrated (26 votes)

This is a new poll with so far 'only' 32 total votes. I predict this trend will continue.

As I read different sites that help compose Packer Nation.

Sites that appear to have "a less conservative viewpoint on Green Bay Packer needs and future direction than Packerrats.

Packerrats has a strong element of poster/members that are solidly OK with how TT and MM are proceeding.

Regular Poster members that aren't at all shaken in their belief and support for Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy.

It's my awareness that on the topic of this UFA or BJ Raji. Packer Nation "no longer supports" Ted Thompson and his exhorbitant $8 Million$ /Year Offer to BJ Raji. It's too obvious that Ted Thompson didn't get BJ Raji's attention with $too much$.

BJ Raji's play spoke mountains about his contribution to the Packers DL. That was clearly poor to looking invisable. BJ Raji got swallowed up by opposition Offensive lineman. That was shocking to see.

I don't want Ted Thompson and Russ Ball to award that man's NOT showing up to play; with anything but much less than that original too high offer if the rest of the NFL teams shun signing this embarrassment. Let some other NFL team attempt to make BJ Raji happy and/or give into his demands for star status. BJ Raji's play has certainly deteriorated as a Green Bay Packer since the Super bowl winning season or 2010 three seasons ago. He should do as he absolutely appears to want to, or get out of Green Bay.

On the flip side:

If he "must eat crow and head lowered", remain in Green Bay. Ted Thompson has to reduce that $8 Million$ offer by at least 75% and offer incentives. BJ Raji might be worth $2 million$ /year plus bonus incentives and NOT more.If it does get right there. BJ Raji has to accept much less money and work his tail off to ever prove he deserves more. BJ Raji cannot any longer be counted on as an important Green Bay Packer.

As I view BJ Raji:

BJ Raji is another Ted Thompson pick BUST ! Ted Thompson isn't responsible for BJ Raji's stinking attitude Ted Thompson simply needs to see this as it is; react to with common sense.

Final comment on BJ Raji:

BJ Raji may be in for a hard lesson in life. When your offered too much. You had better knuckle onto it. BJ Raji is a man in my opinion that 's all about himself.In my view he's clearly selfish and definitely not about the Green Bay Packers need to invest more in a TEAM PLAYER.

My prediction. Some other team invests in over fat blade roast. Good riddance Bye Bye BJ Raji. Your not what the Green Bay Packers need "in your head" right now.

GO PACK GO!

woodbuck27
02-02-2014, 11:31 AM
http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014-packers-roster-evaluation/2014/1/29/5357736/packers-2014-nfl-draft-defensive-line-free-agency?utm_source=acmepackingcompany&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=blogs

" The Packers will likely be remodeling their defensive line for 2014. Whether those moves come in the form of re-signing impending free agents or looking outside of the organization remains to be seen.so here are a few targets to keep in mind. "

Please click on LINK to see what this site believes.

GO PACK GO !

red
02-02-2014, 11:49 AM
it actually makes me angry to know TT offered him so much last off season

and yes, i think he is very over rated

for those that consider hawk a bust for where he was drafted, i think raji is way worse

woodbuck27
02-02-2014, 08:14 PM
it actually makes me angry to know TT offered him so much last off season

and yes, i think he is very over rated

for those that consider hawk a bust for where he was drafted, i think raji is way worse

Ted like to keep his amazing drafting success in first/foremost on .... his mind.

It appears that's the case ...at any cost.

Ted Thompson is over the top too obvious.