PDA

View Full Version : Um, Super Bowl Thread?

Guiness
02-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Well, looks like no one else is going to create one!

I hope some of you are around for this - I'm watching this at home, no option to go out. GF is fighting off the last gasps of the flu, and her son is very excited about it (he played HS ball this year) so heading to a bar doesn't work real well.

Watching an opera singer doing the national anthem right now, and it is by far the best I've heard in recent memory, certainly the last decade. edit: Buck just came on and said the same.

I'm disappointed at the shape of the field. I was hoping for a lot worse :) Not a hint of snow anywhere.

Prediction? I think Peyton brings it home. Refs will have a part in it, calling some well deserved PI. Skittles Boy breaks off at least one ridiculous run and Wilson gets some yards on the ground as well, but Welker and co are too much.

mraynrand
02-02-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm disappointed at the shape of the field.

I was hoping for an octagon!

Joemailman
02-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Do they play the Super Bowl if the Packers aren't going to be in it?

MJZiggy
02-02-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm around. I liked Schroeder's National Anthem better, but then I like things simple.

Joemailman
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Well, that was different.

Guiness
02-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Looks like the pb thread was intended to be the SB thread, without actually using the letters "S "and "B"

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?26549-Official-Non-Packer-NFL-Championship-Game-Day-Musings