PDA

View Full Version : Woodbuck? Exiled? Say It Ain't So!

Rodgers12
02-03-2014, 07:47 PM
When your avatar gets removed, that usually means you're exiled. I know this firsthand b/c, well, I am Napoleon and I have been exiled many times.

I noticed that WB doesn't have his classic moose avatar anymore. Is Woody really exiled? If so, what monstrous deed did he commit to deserve such unjust punishment?

I will admit that I am not a big fan of demanding publicly that other posters get exiled, as WB has been doing lately with Rand. Kentucky likes to do that to me and I find it as annoying as Glenn Beck.

But Woody is a great poster. And Rand has a little Scott Campbell in him. Recall how Campbell used to love to insult other posters just to get a raise out of them?

Personally, I simply "a-ignore" posters I don't like, like, say, "a-SkinBasket," by skipping over their posts. I don't even have Skin on my ignore list.

Woodbuck, unlike me - the extreme-something - dislikes turning the other check. WB refuses to back down from anything or anyone. WB is a tireless fighter for truth and justice. If I ever join the WWE, I want Woody on my corner.

If Woody is indeed exiled, I hope it's only temporary.

Btw, since when is defending Favre considered "trolling?" I hope that's not the reason why my favorite poster not named Harlan - or Woody - fair Nutz does not post much anymore. Nutz is cool.

Guiness
02-06-2014, 09:48 PM
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads21/jump%2Bthe%2Bshark1358693744.jpg

Joemailman
02-06-2014, 11:27 PM
I think Woody is on a timeout. Don't know for how long. What he was doing was not cool, hijacking other people's legitimate threads to personally attack someone.

Zool
02-07-2014, 08:55 AM
When your avatar gets removed, that usually means you're exiled. I know this firsthand b/c, well, I am Napoleon and I have been exiled many times.

I noticed that WB doesn't have his classic moose avatar anymore. Is Woody really exiled? If so, what monstrous deed did he commit to deserve such unjust punishment?

I will admit that I am not a big fan of demanding publicly that other posters get exiled, as WB has been doing lately with Rand. Kentucky likes to do that to me and I find it as annoying as Glenn Beck.

But Woody is a great poster. And Rand has a little Scott Campbell in him. Recall how Campbell used to love to insult other posters just to get a raise out of them?

Personally, I simply "a-ignore" posters I don't like, like, say, "a-SkinBasket," by skipping over their posts. I don't even have Skin on my ignore list.

Woodbuck, unlike me - the extreme-something - dislikes turning the other check. WB refuses to back down from anything or anyone. WB is a tireless fighter for truth and justice. If I ever join the WWE, I want Woody on my corner.

If Woody is indeed exiled, I hope it's only temporary.

Btw, since when is defending Favre considered "trolling?" I hope that's not the reason why my favorite poster not named Harlan - or Woody - fair Nutz does not post much anymore. Nutz is cool.

Somehow I missed this thread when it was posted.

I've quite literally had enough of you.

mraynrand
02-07-2014, 10:09 AM
http://cdn.grumpyelder.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/1186-300x213.jpg

MadtownPacker
02-07-2014, 12:17 PM
I just knew this would end tragically. I would not fuck with Zool right now, that is a bad dude.

Missaynrand - If that pic carried meaning here you would be gone several times over. :lol:

mraynrand
02-07-2014, 12:20 PM

uh oh
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Aerial_view_of_Elba_1.jpg

Freak Out
02-07-2014, 07:13 PM
uh oh
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Aerial_view_of_Elba_1.jpg

I've been to Elba many times....love the place.

Freak Out
02-07-2014, 07:13 PM
I just knew this would end tragically. I would not fuck with Zool right now, that is a bad dude.

Missaynrand - If that pic carried meaning here you would be gone several times over. :lol:

Fuck you bitch. Get me my Ratbowl avatar thingy now! :)

mraynrand
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM
I've been to Elba many times....love the place.

They serve really good macaroni there.

call_me_ishmael
02-08-2014, 12:24 AM
I appreciate Woodbuck, but I can honestly say I've never read a post of his. Too wordy! LOL!

red
02-08-2014, 08:29 AM
They serve really good macaroni there.

no you're thinking of elbow, not elba

elbow is where the macaroni comes from