PDA

View Full Version : Copycat League

denverYooper
02-04-2014, 09:30 AM
It will be long off season and then waiting for that matchup next year against Seattle!

Seattle will likely be torn asunder by the very forces that rip all NFL franchises apart - the inverse draft and the salary cap, unless like GB they keep finding gems in the bottom of the draft rounds or make that perfect move up.

But what are the trends you all see? Will everyone try to sign a pile of small/fast DEs?

It seems to me that Sea was built to counter SF (intentionally or not), by having a bruising running game and an elusive QB that could prevent SF from destroying an immobile pocket QB.

SF is in a decline of sorts - aging DL stalwart, running-back and receiver, and the Packers may actually be ascending because - intentionally or not, they should (APRH) have the team that is perfectly suited to match the Seachickens - a brutalizing running attack, a mobile QB with pinpoint accuracy to throw into tight, pass-interfering coverage, and a very deep O-line that might just be equipped to take it straight at the Seattle D-line.

denverYooper
02-04-2014, 09:31 AM
I couldn't resist.

pbmax
02-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Tom Oates just Tweeted that the Packers could learn a thing or two from the Seahwaks. Each franchises has one recent Super Bowl win. Amazing how fast people are to turn their heads.

mraynrand
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't like this thread!

denverYooper
02-04-2014, 12:26 PM
LOL!

mraynrand
02-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Tom Oates just Tweeted that the Packers could learn a thing or two from the Seahwaks. Each franchises has one recent Super Bowl win. Amazing how fast people are to turn their heads.

http://www.benbruno.com/wp/assets/grass-greener.jpg