PDA

View Full Version : Which Badger(s) Should TT Draft?

Joemailman
03-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Which Badgers should TT Draft?

Poll to follow.

You may make multiple selections.

Joemailman
03-05-2014, 05:56 PM
I'd take Abbrederis in the 4th. Runs great routes. Arod would love him.

oldbutnotdeadyet
03-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Yup, Abbrederis, Always liked his route running, and concentration.

Brandon494
03-05-2014, 06:48 PM
I voted Dezmen Southward, also liked James White but we don't really need a RB. I don't really like Abbrederis, hes a good route runner but he body catches too much for me. The #1 thing I look for in receivers is how they catch the ball and I like guys who catch away from their body.

red
03-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I voted Dezmen Southward, also liked James White but we don't really need a RB. I don't really like Abbrederis, hes a good route runner but he body catches too much for me. The #1 thing I look for in receivers is how they catch the ball and I like guys who catch away from their body.

i don't know if i care how he catches a ball as long as he catches it

i'd take the white wr and borland i guess. i don't know if he has all the tools to play ILB, but it seems like he's got a motor. like i've always said, two hawks wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

Brandon494
03-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Well none of our current recievers are "body catches" and the only guy who really does body catch on our team is Finley so...I'll pass!

red
03-05-2014, 10:07 PM

just because it hits him in the body after going through his hands doesn't necessarily make him a body catcher

is he a face catcher too?

Joemailman
03-05-2014, 10:29 PM

Watched some film on him. He does like to bodycatch it. However, when the situation called for it, he did show the ability to go up and extend his hands for the catch. I think he could be coached on this aspect of his game.

woodbuck27
03-06-2014, 12:57 AM
I need time to study these guys.

mraynrand
03-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Invasion of the body snatchers!

Cheesehead Craig
03-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Of them, Jared. He just has a knack for getting the ball.

Brandon494
03-06-2014, 10:14 AM
To be honestly I really hope we take none of these players.

Zool
03-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Packers had another body catcher from 1995 to 2003 who did OK. I like Abbazabba but hard to say if he will translate to the NFL. From the looks of the last few years, he'll fit right in over in NE.

The few games I watched this year, the Badgers got burned deep more than they should. Maybe that was pass rush or maybe it was the safety play. Pass on Southward if he really has a bulging disk in his back.

MadScientist
03-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Gory. Drafting a Badger OL in the 7th has panned out before.

The last poll option should have been:
Badgers!? Badgers!!? We don't need no stinking Badgers!

3irty1
03-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Groy is a very real possibility based on Ted's type. Pretty much every draft we get a guy or two who is ~6'4" ~310 with at least a 4.60 Shuttle and 7.60 3-cone (which are very high requirements for an OL) with a very big emphasis on versatility. Groy has all that. Only way he could be more of a TT pick is if he had the same mean streak as guys like Sitton, Lang, and Tretter.

red
03-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Packers had another body catcher from 1995 to 2003 who did OK. I like Abbazabba but hard to say if he will translate to the NFL. From the looks of the last few years, he'll fit right in over in NE.

The few games I watched this year, the Badgers got burned deep more than they should. Maybe that was pass rush or maybe it was the safety play. Pass on Southward if he really has a bulging disk in his back.

he's also had a whopping 2 int's for his college career

we really need to find a safety that can find and go get the ball

woodbuck27
03-07-2014, 04:44 AM
I want TT to draft Safety, ILB and DT as a priority for our "D".

It looks like TT desires a bigger dose of DT BJ Raji. Although this might very well be just a rental.

So my obvious choice then is ILB Chris Borland as a higher option pick.

bobblehead
03-07-2014, 07:16 AM
also liked James White.

This proves to skinbasket that you DO like white players.