PDA

View Full Version : Oh, the

Guiness
03-08-2014, 12:54 PM
In a pretty good example of dramatic irony, Jimmy Graham has tweeted that he's 'shocked and disappointed' by the Saint's move this off season as they go about cutting players to create cap space, you know, to make room for his contract!

Jimmy Graham ‏@TheJimmyGraham 18h

Wow unbelievable. Shocked and disappointed on everything that's gone on this offseason.

I'm waiting for the situational irony, which would be when Brees re-tweets that and agrees.

http://usa2014.voices.wooster.edu/files/2014/02/322346.full_.gif

Fritz
03-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Oh, the humanity!

Yup, that kind of irony makes me throw up a little in my mouth. He's shocked and disappointed?

red
03-08-2014, 05:36 PM
yup, i saw that and thought the same thing.

just shows you how stupid and/or clueless football players really are

ans some of you questioned me when i mentioned played falling for fake money

but, seeing what a lot of saints fans wrote, it sounds like all the guys that were cut were guys that did next to nothing last year, but made lots of money

Guiness
03-08-2014, 06:16 PM
yup, i saw that and thought the same thing.

just shows you how stupid and/or clueless football players really are

ans some of you questioned me when i mentioned played falling for fake money

but, seeing what a lot of saints fans wrote, it sounds like all the guys that were cut were guys that did next to nothing last year, but made lots of money

I think Lance Moore's got something left. His numbers were down after a very good 2012, but he was still averaging over 12ypc. Sproles isn't even a has been, more of an almost was. He's also going to be 31 this year.

smuggler
03-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Lance Moore? Worth a shot for the veteran minimum. Not much more than that. He's old, has injuries, and was never great to begin with.

Guiness
03-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Oh, the humanity!

Yup, that kind of irony makes me throw up a little in my mouth. He's shocked and disappointed?

but was he flabbergasted?