PDA

View Full Version : The Packers will continue to talk with John Kuhn during the FA period.

woodbuck27
03-10-2014, 09:32 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/249034111.html

The Green Bay Packers will continue to talk to FB John Kuhn during Free Agency period.

GO PACKERS!

pbmax
03-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Woodbuck, I would like to register my suggestion that we don't have a rumor thread for each Packer FA. There are so many, and the information so vague at this point, I think it currently fits in well with the overall FA rumor thread. When there is news, like Shields signing, then by all means it needs a thread.

My $.02

woodbuck27
03-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Woodbuck, I would like to register my suggestion that we don't have a rumor thread for each Packer FA. There are so many, and the information so vague at this point, I think it currently fits in well with the overall FA rumor thread. When there is news, like Shields signing, then by all means it needs a thread.

My $.02

I'm easy ... delete this thread.. . .then assign the post (RE: FB John Kuhn) to the FA rumor thread.

pbmax
03-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Its no problem. Not like its confusing in some way. Just easier to keep track of the news if the front page has 8 threads updating rather than 20.

Thanks Woody.