PDA

View Full Version : UFA Wishes

Tony Oday
03-13-2014, 11:25 AM
Last year I thought TT was dumb as all hell not getting Steven Jackson...I was wrong...VERY wrong!

What guys did you want that we didnt get that turned out that TT knows what the hell he is doing.

Wist we know he sucks, MM sucks, GB sucks, AR sucks, Capers Sucks, life sucks and so does the public school system ;)

oldbutnotdeadyet
03-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Last year I thought TT was dumb as all hell not getting Steven Jackson...I was wrong...VERY wrong!

What guys did you want that we didnt get that turned out that TT knows what the hell he is doing.

Wist we know he sucks, MM sucks, GB sucks, AR sucks, Capers Sucks, life sucks and so does the public school system ;)

I wanted ANYBODY, not already a Packer. My needs are simple, and TT shit all over them.

red
03-13-2014, 11:29 AM
i think almost all of us can say that about lavar arrington

at least most of us

Zool
03-13-2014, 11:32 AM
I wanted ANYBODY, not already a Packer. My needs are simple, and TT shit all over them.

Not sure he concerns himself with the needs of fans, I think he likes known commodities over unknown and pays as such. I think locker room is such a huge part of the decision making process that some players are overlooked. Is there a reason the Browns let Ward go and signed Whitner in his place for about the same money? These are questions none of us can answer, so I just shrug and keep watching the show.

Tony Oday
03-13-2014, 12:27 PM
i think almost all of us can say that about lavar arrington

at least most of us

Almost bought Firetedthompson.com when he didnt get Arrington!

pbmax
03-13-2014, 12:33 PM
I would like a TE and someone on D that will help to shuffle the deck in the front seven. Even a backup guy who can let someone else move around.

I think M3 is insisting on sticking to the multiple plan this year and the more variety the better.

After the Shields deal, any possible extra money for a safety left the building in Rosenhaus' trunk. Not complaining, outside of Allterrain Vertigo, Shields signed for market price, it just wasn't the deal it looked like it would be 2 weeks ago. And there are none left who are worth much more than vet minimums. I can sort of see the argument for Malcolm Jenkins as his price was low, but whenever I have watched him I am left wondering how he still had a job (most of that at CB, but still that is the lasting impression).

3irty1
03-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Lots of draft picks but no FA's. I didn't want some of the FA's he did bring in though.

bobblehead
03-13-2014, 01:08 PM

I wanted Albert Haynseworth. Dude was unblockable...when he wanted to be.

gbgary
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM
wish we could sign ONE GUY...who's better than the guy he's replacing.

smuggler
03-13-2014, 10:01 PM
So, evidently the Patriots will be cutting Vince Wilfork due to his 7.5 million dollar base salary. I would definitely be interested in kicking the tires there.

mraynrand
03-13-2014, 10:14 PM
So, evidently the Patriots will be cutting Vince Wilfork due to his 7.5 million dollar base salary. I would definitely be interested in kicking the tires there.

LIKE NEW!!

http://atxcarpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG_0287.jpg

packer4life
03-13-2014, 10:16 PM

This guy could anchor our run D for the next 2-3 years while we groom Boyd or draft a superior option. I would give this guy money.

smuggler
03-13-2014, 10:29 PM
He's 32, so younger than Pickett. But, he hurt his Achilles' Tendon last year.

woodbuck27
03-14-2014, 12:29 AM
He's 32, so younger than Pickett. But, he hurt his Achilles' Tendon last year.

I think Vince Wilfork's time injn the NFL is coming to an end.

I loved his work ethic though. That injury was unfortunate.