PDA

View Full Version : ok, so where's this f****** plane?

red
03-15-2014, 12:41 PM
how the hell can a plane just vanish in this day and age, with no one even having a clue if its in the northern or southern hemisphere?

the cluster-fuckery of this whole thing is just amazing

i think this whole thing is just a clever publicity stunt for "lost, the movie"

and what fucking genius thought it would be a good idea to allow someone to just turn off the tracking devise with the flip of a switch?

Joemailman
03-15-2014, 05:13 PM
http://www.bonyannews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/fantastyisland.jpg

digitaldean
03-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Now the Malaysians are saying that they think one (or more) of the pilots took control of the plane and flew off course for several hours, PLUS turning off the tracking beacons/transponders in aircraft.

red
03-15-2014, 09:22 PM
thats nice, cause within hours of the plane going missing they dismissed the pilots and the iranians with the stolen passports as honest non suspects

mraynrand
03-16-2014, 12:56 AM
It's in Iran. Iran is going to load it with their just now made nuke and send it into Israel, with a stolen/swapped transponder signal, pretending to be a normal flight. Before Israel can figure it out and/or get jets up, the nuke will go off in Tel Aviv or Haifa.

Kiwon
03-16-2014, 06:54 AM
It's in Iran. Iran is going to load it with their just now made nuke and send it into Israel, with a stolen/swapped transponder signal, pretending to be a normal flight. Before Israel can figure it out and/or get jets up, the nuke will go off in Tel Aviv or Haifa.

Not impossible, unfortunately.

red
03-16-2014, 08:17 AM

i could see that

but would it be worth it?

they do that to the jews, and iran would cease to be

sooner6600
03-16-2014, 10:11 AM
It is in Packistan.

Mr Rand has it correct.

Some day it will show up in Wash Dc; up dear leaders ass or worse.

It will knock out our electric grid.

Get all the mom jeans you can while the prices are low!

sooner6600
03-16-2014, 12:12 PM
:shtf:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10700652/Malaysia-Airline-MH370-911-style-terror-allegations-resurface-in-case-of-lost-plane.html

Mr Mom Jeans does not know where the plane is.

Read this comrades.

If you can't read get some who knows how.:pack:

Maybe Zool can translate it for you.

Love, Peace, and good wishes for all.

mraynrand
03-16-2014, 12:45 PM
The climb to 43,000 was probably to kill all the passengers via asphyxiation.

red
03-16-2014, 12:59 PM
when it came out that the plane made almost a 180 degree turn and went back over the peninsula, the first thing i thought was 9/11 and the petronas towers in kuala lumpur. and that they had just gotten off course and missed

mraynrand
03-16-2014, 01:08 PM
when it came out that the plane made almost a 180 degree turn and went back over the peninsula, the first thing i thought was 9/11 and the petronas towers in kuala lumpur. and that they had just gotten off course and missed

flying planes into buildings is so 2001. Loading up a nuke, that's where you get real bang for your hijack buck.

red
03-16-2014, 01:14 PM
flying planes into buildings is so 2001. Loading up a nuke, that's where you get real bang for your hijack buck.

yeah, but there's got to be easier ways to do it, then to use the most searched for plane in history

plus, do you need a jumbo jet to move the nuke, nukes the size of which most countries have aren't that big

why not just use a cesna?

mraynrand
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
yeah, but there's got to be easier ways to do it, then to use the most searched for plane in history

plus, do you need a jumbo jet to move the nuke, nukes the size of which most countries have aren't that big

why not just use a cesna?

I think those little planes have to use regional airports, not as central to cities, and they go a lot slower. What's that expression about being close, horse shoes and nukes? But hey, that's a 'good idea' too - did you steal that from "24?" Maybe a private jet would be better...

mraynrand
03-16-2014, 11:49 PM
Israel is taking it serious. One possibility that wouldn't require the plane to get too close or come close to landing would be the detonation of nuke higher in the altitude and generate an EMP, that could cripple all of Israel.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/16/Israel-Prepares-for-Attack-by-Hijacked-Malaysian-Plane

red
03-24-2014, 01:15 PM
they're still talking about this 24-7

they just took a break on cnn to talk about a massive land slide just outside of seattle that might have wiped out 100 americans 2 days ago

this was the first i even knew there was a landslide that might have wiped out 100 americans

then they quickly return to the "breaking news" of this missing fucking plane

to me, the "breaking news" is the news about a mountain that just fell over and buried a small community

mraynrand
03-24-2014, 01:52 PM
did the mudslide kill anyone from Boeing?

mraynrand
03-24-2014, 02:04 PM
wow, there's 108 missing!

red
03-24-2014, 02:21 PM
wow, there's 108 missing!

yeah, had you heard about it until i just brought it up?

it happened saturday, and there's been nothing on it. you have to search to find news about it

i'd say this is pretty sizable news

HowardRoark
03-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Are they gay? Or income inequal? Were any sustainable farms hurt?

Zool
03-24-2014, 03:08 PM
If you're at work, don't google "the fucking plane"

HowardRoark
03-24-2014, 03:46 PM

Isn't that a scene in Wolf of Wall Street?

Joemailman
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
yeah, had you heard about it until i just brought it up?

it happened saturday, and there's been nothing on it. you have to search to find news about it

i'd say this is pretty sizable news

Maybe all the local news crews were in the landslide. Did you ever think of that? Hmmm....?

red
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

i did it, and i got a bunch of links and pictures related to "snakes on a plane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYzBQMT4VI

and for those that don't know the history of that scene. the movie was filmed, edited and completeted. it was then shown to a test audience. the test group was not happy that there was no famous outburst from sam jackson, and he did use his famous "motha fucka" tag line in the movie.

so they went back, filmed the line i just gave, re edited the movie to include the new scene. and the rest is movie history

red
03-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Maybe all the local news crews were in the landslide. Did you ever think of that? Hmmm....?

but if all the local media was buried, would we have ever known about the landslide?

Joemailman
03-24-2014, 08:39 PM
but if all the local media was buried, would we have ever known about the landslide?

Yes because there was a satellite image. They weren't sure exactly what the image was, or exactly where it was, but they knew there was something somewhere.

red
03-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes because there was a satellite image. They weren't sure exactly what the image was, or exactly where it was, but they knew there was something somewhere.

but only if they use one of those fancy high-tech chinese ones that can somehow make a 200 foot long chunk of metal look like blurry pixelated jumble of nothing.

not one of those pesky google satellites that i can use to see which shingles on my roof need replacing this spring because i can see them clearer on google maps then i can from the ground

woodbuck27
03-28-2014, 09:13 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-the-most-plausible-theories-20140325-hvmls.html

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: the most plausible theories

Date March 25, 2014

" Investigators are now confident enough to say that the doomed Malaysia Airlines plane crashed into the southern Indian Ocean.

But despite the apparent breakthrough in the baffling case, they are still no closer to determining just why and how the Boeing 777 veered drastically off course shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport in the early hours of March 8.

The answer to that question is most likely contained within the plane's black box flight recorder, with search crews facing a race against time before its signal dies after 30 days."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-the-most-plausible-theories-20140325-hvmls.html#ixzz2xGb3xZBE

woodbuck27
03-28-2014, 09:20 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-the-most-plausible-theories-20140325-hvmls.html

SUICIDE

" Sources close to the investigation have reportedly told London's Daily Telegraph that the team working on the MH370 mystery believes the plane was crashed deliberately in "an apparent suicide mission". ..."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-the-most-plausible-theories-20140325-hvmls.html#ixzz2xGcafiJZ

Joemailman
03-29-2014, 12:26 PM
but only if they use one of those fancy high-tech chinese ones that can somehow make a 200 foot long chunk of metal look like blurry pixelated jumble of nothing.

not one of those pesky google satellites that i can use to see which shingles on my roof need replacing this spring because i can see them clearer on google maps then i can from the ground

Red, please don't tell me you're getting up on the roof yourself to replace the shingles.

red
03-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Red, please don't tell me you're getting up on the roof yourself to replace the shingles.

i will conquer that fucking ladder again

woodbuck27
05-29-2014, 10:24 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/30/world/asia/malaysia-flight-370-search.html?_r=0

Missing Malaysian Jet Believed To Be Beyond Area of Search

By: MICHAEL FORSYTHEMAY 29, 2014