PDA

View Full Version : What happened to civil war/moss mooning guy

Partial
08-28-2006, 02:37 PM
I don't remember his name or anything, but I do recall his profile.

HarveyWallbangers
08-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Who cares?

esoxx
08-28-2006, 02:50 PM
He started as "packerfan#4", then changed his username to "chickenhawk" after Packers lost to Vikings in playoffs. He also changed his avatar to a picture of a chicken wearing a Favre jersey in tribute to his hero. Greenday referred to him as "Irritant#4". I'm not sure what happened to him since I left the Packer forum at JSO for the most part.

I don't know the above info b/c I care, rather, b/c I have a somewhat photographic memory and I can't help but remember stupid crap like this. It's a curse more than it's a blessing.

Scott Campbell
08-28-2006, 02:56 PM
He started as "packerfan#4", then changed his username to "chickenhawk" after Packers lost to Vikings in playoffs. He also changed his avatar to a picture of a chicken wearing a Favre jersey in tribute to his hero. Greenday referred to him as "Irritant#4". I'm not sure what happened to him since I left the Packer forum at JSO for the most part.

I don't know the above info b/c I care, rather, b/c I have a somewhat photographic memory and I can't help but remember stupid crap like this. It's a curse more than it's a blessing.

I sort of share your curse on remembering things. Problem is, if it's something truly important - I'm sure to forget it.

That poster was from Boise if I remember correctly.

esoxx
08-28-2006, 03:00 PM
You are correct sir. I know he mentioned being from Idaho anyhow. He also constantly brought up having a girlfriend. Dude must be one ugly cuss to sit on a message board and brag about having some tail.

BlueBrewer
08-28-2006, 04:47 PM
He was CHicken Hawk, he was a bastard