PDA

View Full Version : Suitable topics for discussion?

Patler
03-28-2014, 09:55 AM
So, my thread about college football players being ruled to be employees has been closed because of a few posts that took a political angle.

I can only surmise that this means we can not discuss this issue at all except in the political thread, because:

The issue has come to a head because of a ruling from a government agency.
The agency has political appointees.
The agency has been notorious for controversial appointments.
Some will always disagree with the appointments, regardless of the party in power or the individual in office.

So, a topic that could be fundamental to the operation of college football, the one and only significant feeder system for the NFL can not be discussed on the football board just because a few will make political comments?

It can only be discussed in that vast waste-land of emotion known as "F.Y.I."???
...and here I thought it was an interesting football issue, albeit with political factors.

Just be aware of this when NFL issues come up. such as:

- The NFL complaint filed at the NLRB against the NFLPA during the last contract negotiation
- The complaint filed by the NFL refs at the NLRB during their last negotiations with the league.
- The long history of the league and all its unions pursuing court cases and NLRB reviews simultaneously.

I guess none of those will be suitable topics here either?

denverYooper
03-28-2014, 10:18 AM
I think it was done out of consideration for the health of one particular poster who seems incapable of controlling his visceral reaction to certain anagrams.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 10:19 AM
It can only be discussed in that vast waste-land of emotion known as "F.Y.I."???

blow it out your bazooka! :)

3irty1
03-28-2014, 10:21 AM
I think it was done out of consideration for the health of one particular poster who seems incapable of controlling his visceral reaction to certain anagrams.

You mean acronyms?

denverYooper
03-28-2014, 10:27 AM
You mean acronyms?

You got it!

They sound alike coming from the mushmouthed voices in my head.

Though I wasn't sure why he disappeared down some Orwellian wormhole when I was talking about a Reader Deal.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 10:32 AM
The NLRB as it relates to the college game was an appropriate subject for discussion. Here's what I wrote in the the Wrong Thread:

The bottom line is there will never be an end to people flame throwing and to people who can't take it. And lost in that shuffle is the stuff that makes the subject interesting, namely the truth (facts) and carefully considered evaluation and opinion.

Zool
03-28-2014, 10:36 AM
If the discussion stayed anywhere near the subject of football, then it would have definitely belonged here. It skewed quickly and became a short term political forum flame war. It would not have stopped so it was stopped.

SkinBasket
03-28-2014, 11:21 AM

Or maybe it was the overreaction to the overreaction?

This is the same problem we had with people like Partial before. You could have a discussion that might get heated or contentious or that deals with (gasp) political or social ramifications, but then you get one person, or two, who go all over the top, both those arguing politics and those screaming like a fucking girl scout seeing a video of ejaculation for the first time at the mention of politics, and asswipes like Zool end the discussion instead of dealing with any breaking of the mythological rules by a particular poster.

In this case, the fact is the NLRB, no matter who's appointees, is a highly politicized entity, which has only become more extreme in recent years, and as such, their decisions are mostly political theater and fiat policy advancement instead of judgements of fact, evidence, precedent, contract, or law. So either some folks need to put on their big boy pants and learn to discuss those aspects without acting angry or screechy or pouty, and our mod slave-masters will have to learn an iota of tolerance, or I would suggest waiting until the case in heard in a court (probably in front a politicized judge, but what are you going to do?) to begin an honest discussion based on judicial evidence, contracts, and law instead.

Some people here just can't act like adults, and our moderators have fostered their intolerant screeching over the years, so unfortunately I don't see other topics relating to the NLRB and unions turning out much different.

ThunderDan
03-28-2014, 11:31 AM
I think the thread should be unlocked and continued in FYI for anyone who wishes to do so.

Patler
03-28-2014, 11:35 AM
In FYI it will be a discussion of the NLRB, with little or no connection to the issue of college football.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 11:37 AM
I generally like the practice of moving threads instead of censoring but I think the thread in question would have best been locked and left in the Packer forum. There should be a pretty generous gray area for talking about politics in the Packer area as they pertain to football. I also agree with Zool that it was clear that there was pretty much a Carl Lewis long jump over that generous gray area. The reason I think this thread is different is because it didn't strike me as an example of posters intentionally bending rules they have no respect for skinbasket style and instead an example of posters being oblivious to the nature of that gray area.

Leaving the thread locked in the Packer forum is both a warning to all and an invitation to try again. It should help the forum self-police, and may even provide the negative reenforcement necessary to teach basic social boundaries for those who refuse to comprehend. Moving it to FYI effectively deletes it. Most users will forget it even existed.

Zool
03-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Leaving the thread locked in the Packer forum is both a warning to all and an invitation to try again. It should help the forum self-police, and may even provide the negative reenforcement necessary to teach basic social boundaries for those who refuse to comprehend. Moving it to FYI effectively deletes it. Most users will forget it even existed.

That was was my plan but it's impossible to keep everyone happy because everyone here is right 100% of the time. Trying to keep some semblance of order apparently makes me an asshole to some people and Hitler to others.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 11:47 AM
That was was my plan but it's impossible to keep everyone happy because everyone here is right 100% of the time. Trying to keep some semblance of order apparently makes me an asshole to some people and Hitler to others.

You're definitely Hitler's asshole but that has little to do with your actions as a mod.

The fundamental problem here is that nobody likes being punished for the actions of a few and by moving the thread it feels like they are getting away with it and there is nothing to stop it from happening again.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 11:47 AM
In FYI it will be a discussion of the NLRB, with little or no connection to the issue of college football.

I disagree. I think both would be discussed, but there would be plenty of bald ideological pronouncements.

Patler
03-28-2014, 12:06 PM
I think given a little bit of time, the thread would have recovered. Even among the politically motivated posts, people were responding to the football issues. After a few blew off steam about the nature of the NLRB, and others blew off steam about those who blew off steam, I think the college football issues would have prevailed.

But, now I know how to get a thread banished just for the heck of it....Hmmm, isn't there a rumor about Favre running for dog-catcher? Probably akin to the corruption in the ranks of county sheriffs. If I start that discussion in the Favre thread.......................................!!:lo l::-D

3irty1
03-28-2014, 12:09 PM
I think given a little bit of time, the thread would have recovered. Even among the politically motivated posts, people were responding to the football issues. After a few blew off steam about the nature of the NLRB, and others blew off steam about those who blew off steam, I think the college football issues would have prevailed.

But, now I know how to get a thread banished just for the heck of it....Hmmm, isn't there a rumor about Favre running for dog-catcher? Probably akin to the corruption in the ranks of county sheriffs. If I start that discussion in the Favre thread.......................................!!:lo l::-D

There is no need to socially engineer a thread to get political when pictures of dicks will suffice.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 12:14 PM
There is no need to socially engineer a thread to get political when pictures of dicks will suffice.

Banned!

http://dickssportinggoods.jobs/stores/~/media/Sites/DicksSportingGoods/Images/gallery/Storefront-Full_MG_1333.jpg

pbmax
03-28-2014, 12:56 PM

I agree. The topic itself obviously belongs here. Its the mod's call, but I would prefer surgical extraction of the lunacy, and by that I expect each of my comments that weren't germane to the topic would have been fair game to cut.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 01:16 PM
I agree. The topic itself obviously belongs here. Its the mod's call, but I would prefer surgical extraction of the lunacy, and by that I expect each of my comments that weren't germane to the topic would have been fair game to cut.

I don't think its worth it to open the door to censorship. That's always been the best thing about this site.

Guiness
03-28-2014, 01:20 PM
The discussion definitely went sideways when it turned to whether the decision would be over-turned or not, and Obama got brought up. I was enjoying it until then, it was an interesting discussion about the directions this sort of thing could take the college game.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2014, 01:53 PM
I didn't see the mess but how about we just prune the bullshit and leave it? Some thread yesterday had bobble and fritz starting that route. I deleted the individual post and left it.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Or maybe it was the overreaction to the overreaction?

This is the same problem we had with people like Partial before. You could have a discussion that might get heated or contentious or that deals with (gasp) political or social ramifications, but then you get one person, or two, who go all over the top, both those arguing politics and those screaming like a fucking girl scout seeing a video of ejaculation for the first time at the mention of politics, and asswipes like Zool end the discussion instead of dealing with any breaking of the mythological rules by a particular poster.

In this case, the fact is the NLRB, no matter who's appointees, is a highly politicized entity, which has only become more extreme in recent years, and as such, their decisions are mostly political theater and fiat policy advancement instead of judgements of fact, evidence, precedent, contract, or law. So either some folks need to put on their big boy pants and learn to discuss those aspects without acting angry or screechy or pouty, and our mod slave-masters will have to learn an iota of tolerance, or I would suggest waiting until the case in heard in a court (probably in front a politicized judge, but what are you going to do?) to begin an honest discussion based on judicial evidence, contracts, and law instead.

Some people here just can't act like adults, and our moderators have fostered their intolerant screeching over the years, so unfortunately I don't see other topics relating to the NLRB and unions turning out much different.
This whore has a point. This is a valid football topic. Just cuz you step on a pile of dog shit on your lawn doesn't mean you have to tear out the whole yard. We can do the same here by just scooping the poop.

But the dog who keep shitting on the grass does need to be punished.

pbmax
03-28-2014, 02:01 PM
I don't think its worth it to open the door to censorship. That's always been the best thing about this site.

I take the point, but its hard to call it censorship when two clicks on the same site you can post whatever comment you might like to with almost no limit.

Otherwise pictures of Dick's Sporting Goods get the thread in the Witness Protection Program.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2014, 02:08 PM
I would rather see Jane Sporting her Goods.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 02:33 PM
You can just delete the offending comments to save the thread but that still doesn't seem as good as a mob-justice-based solution. Breaking the rules should be its own punishment because this is a community.

Either Patler is right and the thread recovers and the collective memory of Packer Rats puts some guys on douche watch, or we just lock the thread to get everyones attention and remind them of the rules we came to as a community. Yes people will bitch at the mods but like 90% of a mod's job description is to get bitched at. Only someone who loves themselves and hates themselves like Zool can do it.

Censorship should be a last resort and when it takes place the post should be replaced with a description/explanation instead of deleted.

bobblehead
03-28-2014, 02:38 PM

Just to clear up your error, I am the only poster who is right 100% of the time....therefore your error makes sense I guess.

bobblehead
03-28-2014, 02:40 PM
I didn't see the mess but how about we just prune the bullshit and leave it? Some thread yesterday had bobble and fritz starting that route. I deleted the individual post and left it.

Hmmm....I never noticed, and I don't even recall it. I guess I don't "categorize" my views...or my minorities.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
^^^ Boom right there is a perfect example. Bobblehead doesn't even know he did anything wrong because someone deleted whatever he said, striking it from public record. Had it been replaced with an explanation from Mad, or possibly even an MS paint picture of bobblehead and Fritz taking a shit on the thread... people would learn from their mistakes.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 02:56 PM

I think there are some posts where you can do this (the obscenity-laden name calling can just be expunged). Other websites will simply break off a portion of the thread to go into another forum. That works pretty well most of the time, unless it's sort of metastatic cancer.

Problem with that strategy on this site is that FYI is a little too histrionic and some people who could make reasonable arguments in there hate it so much as to not even try.

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 02:57 PM
^^^ Boom right there is a perfect example. Bobblehead doesn't even know he did anything wrong because someone deleted whatever he said, striking it from public record. Had it been replaced with an explanation from Mad, or possibly even an MS paint picture of bobblehead and Fritz taking a shit on the thread... people would learn from their mistakes.

If I still had my photo bucket account, I would post Justin Harrell dumping in the laundry basket.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 02:59 PM
If I still had my photo bucket account, I would post Justin Harrell dumping in the laundry basket.

The poster or the player?

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 03:03 PM
player

pbmax
03-28-2014, 03:15 PM

Perhaps, but Bobble isn't the guy you need to worry about. He might go off the, ah, Original American Designated Geo-Political Demarcation, but he comes around again.

Once a thread heads down the rabbit hole, any single poster just jumping back into the fray can undo a lot of the work done by the mob to get the thread back on track. Its harder to corral the hot heads with restraint.

3irty1
03-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Perhaps, but Bobble isn't the guy you need to worry about. He might go off the, ah, Original American Designated Geo-Political Demarcation, but he comes around again.

Once a thread heads down the rabbit hole, any single poster just jumping back into the fray can undo a lot of the work done by the mob to get the thread back on track. Its harder to corral the hot heads with restraint.

Ok but you can't sustainably piss off the mob or the mob starts building antibodies (ignore by forum feature or by scrolling) or building white blood cells (making polls, whining to Mad).

Cheesehead Craig
03-28-2014, 03:54 PM
But are boobs still a suitable topic for discussion?

MadtownPacker
03-28-2014, 04:15 PM
It needs to be noted that bobble did not suffer using that method. It was just like his colonoscopy, he woke up never knowing his ass got ran through.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Always my friend, always.

gbgary
03-28-2014, 05:03 PM
I bailed when the posts began having more than four sentences. :D

Smidgeon
03-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Always my friend, always.

Repped! I'd rep it twice if there weren't the "can't rep the same person twice" rules.

CaptainKickass
03-28-2014, 05:34 PM

Discuss this amongst yourselves then:

http://bouncebreak.com/gif/bounce/lady-red-3-6.gif

An, just to keep it football related:

http://bouncebreak.com/gif/bounce/video-game-winning-bounce.gif

red
03-28-2014, 06:14 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Em-otr9NSu0/UofROYWK1QI/AAAAAAAAELA/2kY9eT-YTdU/w506-h337/pic001.jpg

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/best-of-nflboobs-37.jpg

wist43
03-28-2014, 06:58 PM
The first thing I thought about the thread when I saw it was, 'why is this not in FYI'??

It was about unions (which is a political animal of the leftwing persuasion), and a government board which has been the subject of a great deal of controversary b/c of political corruption.

How is that story not about politics from the gitgo??

I realize that most of you guys are pretty wet behind the ears when it comes to politics - but given that just about everything 'outside the lines' is turning into a political football these days, I would think that something as obvious as anything dealing with the NLRB would be huge tip off??

But apparently not, lol...

red
03-28-2014, 07:28 PM
no it wasn't about the union or the board who approved it. it was about what now might happen to college sports now, and player compensation

and it stayed that way, and was a decent discussion about player compensation, until you made it about politics at the end of the second page, and wouldn't let it go, even though other posters were telling you to let it go

hell, even rand was taking part in the thread and keeping it about football until then

you want to talk about the politics behind the decision,make a new thread in FYI.

bobblehead
03-28-2014, 08:38 PM
so in the spirit of keepin within the rules thunderdan pointed out that profanity is allowed so: Fuck all of you!!

As for college players wanting more than an education many can't afford...fuck them. If they don't like it they can build their own fields, teams, pay for equipment, rules committees, negotiate TV contracts, pay top notch coaches to teach them so they can make the NFL, grounds crews, stadium vendors, stadium contracts, officials, and all the other bullshit that goes into it.

That being said, i would applaude anyone who actually took all that on and started a minor league program for kids that had no interest in selling their talents to Notre Dame in exchange for education, but to have the institution that put in all the legwork suddenly be told "oh, by the way, now that you did all the hard work and took all the risk, we are going to change the rules on you"....thats garbage.

pbmax
03-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Ok but you can't sustainably piss off the mob or the mob starts building antibodies (ignore by forum feature or by scrolling) or building white blood cells (making polls, whining to Mad).

Maybe, but this group has a pretty high tolerance for drama overall. I would bet the number of people on ignore by posters is pretty low.

pbmax
03-28-2014, 09:14 PM
That being said, i would applaude anyone who actually took all that on and started a minor league program for kids that had no interest in selling their talents to Notre Dame in exchange for education, but to have the institution that put in all the legwork suddenly be told "oh, by the way, now that you did all the hard work and took all the risk, we are going to change the rules on you"....thats garbage.

Now your brain is cooking with gas. But if you were to come to me looking for money to invest, my first question would not be cash flow, tickets, financing, stadiums, schedule or insurance.

It would be how do you protect the NFL and NCAA from driving you out of business. Exclusive deals with stadiums, vendors, television and advertisers make this startup harder than most.

The first stop might be apparel makers, but even the alternatives (addidas, Reebok) are in the NFL and NCAA now. You might have to accessorize with Puma.

red
03-28-2014, 09:34 PM
The first stop might be apparel makers, but even the alternatives (addidas, Reebok) are in the NFL and NCAA now. You might have to accessorize with Puma.

fuck puma

you gotta think outside the box

http://www.kangaroos.com/

Bretsky
03-28-2014, 09:36 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Em-otr9NSu0/UofROYWK1QI/AAAAAAAAELA/2kY9eT-YTdU/w506-h337/pic001.jpg

Thank You

mraynrand
03-28-2014, 10:33 PM

she has captivating eyes

red
03-28-2014, 10:48 PM
i think she looks really smart

channtheman
03-29-2014, 12:26 AM
My post was a joke. LMAO. Fuck me.

mraynrand
03-29-2014, 08:25 AM

awesome! :)

MadtownPacker
03-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I pretty sure everything you post is considered a joke.

channtheman
03-29-2014, 03:17 PM
I pretty sure everything you post is considered a joke.

This is probably true. :D

bobblehead
03-30-2014, 01:29 AM
It needs to be noted that bobble did not suffer using that method. It was just like his colonoscopy, he woke up never knowing his ass got ran through.

It should also be noted that bobble didn't actually care if you deleted some random post he made. Bobble is secure in his being right 100% of the time and rarely is bothered by such trivial things as deleting a post I made tongue in cheek (especially if it saves Red a coronary. I don't want Red dying on us because I poked fun of.....)

bobblehead
03-30-2014, 01:30 AM

Red, I am accepting of all sexual perversions except for one....and that first girl looks REALLY young.

red
03-30-2014, 08:02 AM
really? she's almost 30. does she look older in this pic with her more famous blonde hair?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ax_cuKdslpo/Te_0FthZjzI/AAAAAAAAAFA/6jpSWZXkUBw/s1600/002-006.gif

denverYooper
03-30-2014, 08:33 AM
That reminds me... when did they start making women's jeans with the short fly? I've noticed it for a couple-three years now but I don't remember when that became a thing.

red
03-30-2014, 08:41 AM
THAT'S WHAT YOU NOTICED?

not the giant cans on the gorgeous girl that are literally trying to blow out of her top?

woodbuck27
03-30-2014, 09:06 AM

An, just to keep it football related:

http://bouncebreak.com/gif/bounce/video-game-winning-bounce.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/StanMarsh.png

Look Guys .... She's got boobs like a Tsunami...and ahh ... Go BRONCOS Eh !

pbmax
03-30-2014, 10:14 AM
THAT'S WHAT YOU NOTICED?

not the giant cans on the gorgeous girl that are literally trying to blow out of her top?

He's multitasking. When you are married or dating, you need a ready excuse to be looking at the cans of another woman.

pbmax
03-30-2014, 10:17 AM
really? she's almost 30. does she look older in this pic with her more famous blonde hair?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ax_cuKdslpo/Te_0FthZjzI/AAAAAAAAAFA/6jpSWZXkUBw/s1600/002-006.gif

Is she the one that does the videos of her TV setup (almost hit Post on distaff version of man cave) where she watches the Packers games?

red
03-30-2014, 10:19 AM
Is she the one that does the videos of her TV setup (almost hit Post on distaff version of man cave) where she watches the Packers games?

yeah, thats her

former porn superstar and mega packer fan ashlynn brooke

woodbuck27
03-30-2014, 10:50 AM
yeah, thats her

former porn superstar and mega packer fan ashlynn brooke

this was linked to a porn site

mraynrand
03-30-2014, 12:01 PM
freegirlies.com?

bobblehead
03-30-2014, 12:40 PM

Yea, but now that I saw the first picture I still feel like she is a 15 year old wearing makeup to look oldr and I feel dirtier than usual.

red
03-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Yea, but now that I saw the first picture I still feel like she is a 15 year old wearing makeup to look oldr and I feel dirtier than usual.

lol, that first pic is much more recent. she's probably 4 or 5 years older in that picture then the one where she has blonde hair

MadtownPacker
03-31-2014, 03:17 PM
really? she's almost 30. does she look older in this pic with her more famous blonde hair?Isnt she the pornstar fan?

red
03-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Isnt she the pornstar fan?

yup, the one i keep saying we need to get involved on the site

we get her to write an article on the front page every now and then, and i guarantee you see a lot more traffic

MadtownPacker
03-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Bullshit. I think the truth is just trying to come out, fucking Chester.

denverYooper
03-31-2014, 03:41 PM

Lol, is Chester the same as Lester?

denverYooper
03-31-2014, 03:42 PM
yup, the one i keep saying we need to get involved on the site

we get her to write an article on the front page every now and then, and i guarantee you see a lot more traffic

I heard her command of the English language is exquisite.

mraynrand
03-31-2014, 04:12 PM
I heard her command of the English language is exquisite.

R U like a fucking summer day?#SHAKEN'SPEAR

denverYooper
03-31-2014, 05:18 PM

Exactly! Modern-day Hemingway. #Titillating stuff

denverYooper
03-31-2014, 05:32 PM

I like a writer who doesn't beat around the bush.

Freak Out
03-31-2014, 06:37 PM
Thank you Captain for getting this bouncing.

denverYooper
03-31-2014, 06:47 PM
How many column-inches should we give her? 7? 8?

bobblehead
03-31-2014, 07:45 PM

Nope, I cop to being a sick fucker...twisted even, but that is just wrong on every level.

Guiness
03-31-2014, 11:01 PM
Nope, I cop to being a sick fucker...twisted even, but that is just wrong on every level.

Well, you score one more than me on the deviancy test. What is the Chester reference?

edit: my gf just told me it's Chester the Molester. Turns out it's a comic strip in Hustler. Heh.

SkinBasket
04-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Jesus, it's almost like people could carry on a non-football related topic if given the chance. But like everything else around here, the "rules" are a matter of ambiguous personal taste, which members are expected to divine through idol worship and non-symbiotic manual ego masturbation, which one could argue has been the root of the problem here for years. It's like hanging out with Kim Jong Un, but without the benefits.

mraynrand
04-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Jesus, it's almost like people could carry on a non-football related topic if given the chance. But like everything else around here, the "rules" are a matter of ambiguous personal taste, which members are expected to divine through idol worship and non-symbiotic manual ego masturbation, which one could argue has been the root of the problem here for years. It's like hanging out with Kim Jong Un, but without the benefits.

There's a very short list of rules for this forum. I mean ridiculously short. Keep the Packer forum about football only. ...

red
04-01-2014, 01:33 PM
did your thread include titties and/or hot chicks?

no

then piss off

wist43
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Well, you score one more than me on the deviancy test. What is the Chester reference?

edit: my gf just told me it's Chester the Molester. Turns out it's a comic strip in Hustler. Heh.

Well, I guess the rest of us would like to know how your gf knows that - don't spare the details.

Thanks,

wist

bobblehead
04-01-2014, 04:27 PM

The benefits being small handed Korean women to serve your every need?

pbmax
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM

I forgot, there are actually two rules here. Forgot about the first until tex showed up and I had to jog his memory.

Fritz
04-02-2014, 01:29 PM
I thought the only rule was no penis pics in the Packer section, though you can use the word "penis."

I think boobs are okay, both the pictures and the posters.

pbmax
04-02-2014, 01:56 PM
I thought the only rule was no penis pics in the Packer section, though you can use the word "penis."

I think boobs are okay, both the pictures and the posters.

Rule 1 is no personal info.

Rule 2 is that the Packer threads are for Packer material

mraynrand
04-02-2014, 02:04 PM

I'm 6'3" and enjoy macrame

http://rumisumaq.com/wp-content/uploads/Rumi-Sumaq-Macrame-Owl-Necklaces.jpg

pbmax
04-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Opinion #1: Good, personal info. Now this thread will get moved to Garbage Can

Opinion #2: You don't post that tall

Opinion #3: I prefer the owl look on fitness models

mraynrand
04-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Opinion #3: I prefer the owl look on fitness models

well, that woulda sent it to the GC for sure.

pbmax
04-02-2014, 02:44 PM
well, that woulda sent it to the GC for sure.

Hasn't yet in Peppers thread.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/22/bb/24/22bb24499455d53a3dc05877ee8294f0.jpg

denverYooper
04-02-2014, 04:23 PM
That looks sort of like my wife from the waist down.

SkinBasket
04-03-2014, 02:05 PM

Rule 3 no mom jokes

Rule 4 nothing that can be so thinly, hyperbolicly stretched to be construed as anything that even hints at even political theory allowed outside FYI

Rule 5 No questioning the questionable decisions of the dungeonmaster
(a) no mocking the dungeonmaster
(b) no retorting when the dungeonmaster attempts to belittle you
(c) ABSOLUTELY no expecting that the dungeonmaster shall be subject to his own rules

Rule 6 No lesbians kissing
(a) no gay cartoons
(b) no non-gay cartoons that someone might think could possibly be gay

Rule 7 No content more offensive than PG in the romper room

Rule 8 No Favre outside of the designated thread

Rule 9 No pretending to report this site to other sites for offensive content

Rule 10 No Reader's Digest discussions in the Packer forum

Rule 11 No non-football signatures

Rule 12 No asking where the rules are or why they aren't applied consistantly

I'm sure there's more, but that's just off the top of my head. PB would have been right about 7 or 8 years ago. Unfortunately, he is no longer.

MadtownPacker
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Guess the dungeon master got sick of nothing being good enough for the stay at home loser. The dungeon master has done The skinbasket a favor and made him the martyr he always longed to be. All hail the skinbasket, he has died on the cross for eveyone's sins.

Scott Campbell
04-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Rule 9 No pretending to report this site to other sites for offensive content.

Here's a big Scott Campbell welcome to martyrdom for the skinbasket! Congratulations!! :glug:

That Sarah Campbell gag comment probably pushed him over the edge. He still gets all ornery about it. :lol:

MadtownPacker
04-03-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm told there where two scumbags that got hung next to him. Got a friend?