PDA

View Full Version : The Green Bay Packers future

Tony Oday
08-28-2006, 03:32 PM
What would you like to see on the field this year and into the future for this club.

I personally want to win games but I want the Pack to be a defensive juggernaught and have good quality people. I do not want to see our guys in the news all the time like the good ole queens.

I would love to see guys like Hawk in the Green and Gold because he just seems like a tough good guy that loves football, his family and god. You know a meat and potatoes kind of guy instead of the oversexed overpaid persona that a lot of pros seem to act like.

jack's smirking revenge
08-28-2006, 03:36 PM
In the age-old debate of offense over defense, I side with defense. I'd like to see the Packers develop into a top-rated defense across the board, one that strikes fear into opponents and creates turnovers for our offense to capitalize off of. It seems like the Bucs and Cowboys have stout defenses year-in and year-out and I'd like us to have a reputation like that.

With the youth that our team has, I feel pretty confident that the future holds something along these lines.

Offensively, a ball-control, no frills but unstoppable ground game.

tyler