PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of My Death

texaspackerbacker
04-02-2014, 10:07 AM
are greatly exaggerated hahahaha.

WTF happened? I used to post in JSOnline, and it got kinda boring. On checking out this place, I find that I'm already a member - my old JSOnline name and password works here as well as a lot of old familiar names of others. Did this forum somehow break off from JSOnline? Or merely a name change? I like what I see - new format, increased activity, etc., so I guess I will do some posting here. Like the evil little kid says in whichever horror movie it was, "I'm ba-a-a-ack".

mraynrand
04-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Geez, you posted here for several years after JSO. You were in a politics-driven death spiral, so it seemed, following 2008, but we can only discuss that in "FYI"

HowardRoark
04-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Are you still a money spending Liberal?

texaspackerbacker
04-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Is economics considered different from politics? Is it allowed in here? I guess I'll risk it hahahaha.

The answer to your question, Howard, is it depends. I've been accused by the left of being too conservative a helluva lot more than I've been called liberal, but it has happened. It's all about where the money comes from to a much greater extent than about what it goes for. Raising taxes clearly is bad for the country. If over-spending leads to higher taxes, then it does harm. Basically, conservatives are in lock step about that. Debt-financing is where the rub comes in. Obama has our debt up to what? $17 or 18 trillion now? with a significant percentage of it borrowed from foreign sources - the Chicoms, the Japs, the Arabs, the Eurowimps, etc. Bush and those of us some call Neocons were headed the same direction just a little less quickly. One argument is the qualitative one - what the money goes for - Obama-esque social engineering, etc. versus more worthwhile stuff like defense. I'm right there with the most conservative in that realm also.

Where I leave the conservative reservation, though, is I believe that money injected into the economy has multiplied economic benefit regardless of what it goes for - that, to me, is economic fact, no merely opinion. Furthermore, regarding the deficit, I'm old enough to remember when the U.S. was a creditor nation, and I was never comfortable back then with the concept that we had to cow tow to a bunch of crap borrower nations or stand a strong chance of writing off their debt as a loss. Now, the shoe is on the other foot. We owe the money, and of course, we will pay on that debt. But HOW will we pay on that debt? With dollars - reserve currency dollars, backed by what? By our debt instruments. Do you see the beauty of that? It's like if we had a mountain of credit card debt, but a printing press for printing money in our basement. Does the rest of the world - including our creditors - know this? They aren't stupid. Why do they stand for it? Simply because WE - the U.S. of A - are the biggest dog in the yard. Our military might can be seen as a supreme threat to would be enemies, but it can also be seen as the ultimate shield protecting free civilized mainly western nations.

So am I a money-spending liberal? It depends - but more than anything else, I'm pro-American - pro-preserving the freedom and comfortable way of life we all have.

Freak Out
04-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Lets turn this into: Ask Tex a question..? Try to get caught up here....

Tex...how did you feel when Vince Young was brought into Packer camp and were you surprised when he was released?

HowardRoark
04-02-2014, 08:08 PM
I agree.....I'm not buying it whatsoever. Tex would never have typed hahahaha if his life (may he rest in peace) depended on it.

Russert? Any thoughts??

wist43
04-02-2014, 08:13 PM
As "The Great Satan of all Detractors"... I too echo the sentiment of Howard - 'who are you, and what have you done with Tex'!!!!

Bretsky
04-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I missed being called a dumbass by TPB after being called a no nothing detractor for questioning the Packer Brass
Come on Tex

For old time sake.....call me a no nothing dumbass !!! :))))

mraynrand
04-02-2014, 08:33 PM
I like what I see - new format, increased activity, etc.,

LOL

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2014, 02:20 PM
hahahaha If I knew I was missed, I wouldn't have stayed gone so long.

I liked Vince Young; I was surprised when they cut him, not to mention pissed off.

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2014, 02:22 PM
hahahaha that's KNOW nothing! At least get your grammar/spelling right. Dumbass is one of my favorite things to call people. Earn it, and your time will come again.

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2014, 02:23 PM
hahahaha that's KNOW nothing! At least get your grammar/spelling right. Dumbass is one of my favorite things to call people. Earn it, and your time will come again, Bretsky. oops - tried to edit and go a whole new post hahahaha.

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Wist and Howard, I ALWAYS type hahahaha - thought I always did before too. I'll be 67 this month; I don't think I've mellowed; I expect to live another 67 or more; I'd completely forgotten Russert, which is about what his place in history should be. There are plenty of other leftist assholes in the mainstream media, though, who should go just like he did.

Bretsky
04-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Tex....you were missed here; I made many references to you in the past few years. Hope you stay around....frickin homer :))

HowardRoark
04-03-2014, 10:00 PM
It's not Tex.

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Are you serious, Howard? The old posts people have dredged up - the Russert thing, etc. really are mine. What I STILL don't understand, and I wish somebody would explain is the timeline of this forum. I posted back in '08, '09, whatever. I remember you and a few others from JSOnline back then, and I remember Bretsky, Joe, etc. from my few months in '13 on JSOnline. Obviously Packerrats used to be JSOnline because the archives of old JSOnline posts are here, but when and under what circumstances? I guess it really doesn't make any difference. I'm here now, and will split time between here and PackersHome. I assure you, I am the same TPB as in the past.

Zool
04-04-2014, 09:01 AM
A large number of posters from JSO came here. This was never JSO, just a big portion of the membership.

hoosier
04-04-2014, 10:22 AM
It's not Tex.

+1

MadtownPacker
04-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I actually noticed the difference last time TPB posted here years back. I recall he was big on punctuation and tried to be all proper and shit.

Zool
04-04-2014, 11:31 AM
I actually noticed the difference last time TPB posted here years back. I recall he was big on punctuation and tried to be all proper and shit.

Agreed. The cadence just does not seem the same.

MadtownPacker
04-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Maybe he married a Latina or Negrita and they fucked him up.

Freak Out
04-04-2014, 06:10 PM
He stated in the old threads he was married to a Latina and lived outside of Fort Hood.

texaspackerbacker
04-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Good Grief, it's me!!!!! I don't know whether to fart it off and not care if you don't think so, or try to convince you (note the punctuation hahahaha). If you can devise a test, I'll be glad to pass it. Cadence? What does that even mean?

texaspackerbacker
04-04-2014, 06:56 PM
He stated in the old threads he was married to a Latina and lived outside of Fort Hood.

Correct about Fort Hood - you may have noticed the excitement we had here. Incorrect about a Latina - actually I was married 34 years to a Filipina. I divorced her (although we still get along) and married a new Filipina - 28 yrs. old (I'm 67 in 3 weeks). Ain't life grand!!!

Kiwon
04-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Correct about Fort Hood - you may have noticed the excitement we had here. Incorrect about a Latina - actually I was married 34 years to a Filipina. I divorced her (although we still get along) and married a new Filipina - 28 yrs. old (I'm 67 in 3 weeks). Ain't life grand!!!

Watch your heart! :tup:

hoosier
04-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Good Grief, it's me!!!!! I don't know whether to fart it off and not care if you don't think so, or try to convince you (note the punctuation hahahaha). If you can devise a test, I'll be glad to pass it. Cadence? What does that even mean?

Ok, here is a test. I remember the old Tex revealing once what it was that he did before he retired. Who employed you and what did you do?

texaspackerbacker
04-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Ok, here is a test. I remember the old Tex revealing once what it was that he did before he retired. Who employed you and what did you do?

10 years in the army after college, 16 years in the real estate business - self-employed, 3 years as a teacher - 1 in 4th grade, 2 high school English and History in a charter school, along with many years as a substitute teacher before and after teaching full time. Satisfied?

mraynrand
04-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Watch your heart! :tup:

watch out for Wist!

mraynrand
04-05-2014, 05:58 PM
10 years in the army after college, 16 years in the real estate business - self-employed, 3 years as a teacher - 1 in 4th grade, 2 high school English and History in a charter school, along with many years as a substitute teacher before and after teaching full time. Satisfied?

I always said you were the Robert A. Heinlein of Packerrats!

hoosier
04-05-2014, 09:19 PM

What did you do in the army?

texaspackerbacker
04-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Who the hell is Robert Heinlein? I was in Military Intelligence, trained in Arabic and Greek languages.

All this attention could go to my head hahahaha. I fail to see why you guys are so difficult to convince. To my knowledge, nobody ever wanted to steal my identity, but I'm flattered anybody would think that.

What's so scary about Wist anyway? I remember battling TH87 and a couple of others back in the day who were a lot more formidable - and I routinely kicked their asses hahahaha.

mraynrand
04-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Who the hell is Robert Heinlein? I was in Military Intelligence, trained in Arabic and Greek languages.

All this attention could go to my head hahahaha. I fail to see why you guys are so difficult to convince. To my knowledge, nobody ever wanted to steal my identity, but I'm flattered anybody would think that.

What's so scary about Wist anyway? I remember battling TH87 and a couple of others back in the day who were a lot more formidable - and I routinely kicked their asses hahahaha.

Wist43 is married to a korean woman (or vietnamese?) and shows very strong tendencies towards asian women. You might have to kick his ass.

You'd probably love Heinlein, Tex, if you can stand 'science fiction.' Try the book "Starship Troopers"

TH87 comes around pretty rarely these days - another relativistic fellow who didn't believe in absolutes.

texaspackerbacker
04-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Wist43 is married to a korean woman (or vietnamese?) and shows very strong tendencies towards asian women. You might have to kick his ass.

You'd probably love Heinlein, Tex, if you can stand 'science fiction.' Try the book "Starship Troopers"

TH87 comes around pretty rarely these days - another relativistic fellow who didn't believe in absolutes.

Well then, apparently Wist has good taste in women, at least hahahaha. I never saw/read Starship Troopers - not big on scifi, at least not space stuff. I don't find relativism totally inconsistent with conservatism. I recall having some respect for TH87 as a competent adversary.

woodbuck27
04-18-2014, 05:28 AM
Wist and Howard, I ALWAYS type hahahaha - thought I always did before too. I'll be 67 this month; I don't think I've mellowed; I expect to live another 67 or more; I'd completely forgotten Russert, which is about what his place in history should be. There are plenty of other leftist assholes in the mainstream media, though, who should go just like he did.

Use Apple Cider Vinegar daily.

woodbuck27
04-18-2014, 05:34 AM

Ok with that info:

Take a double dose of apple cider vinegar daily; remove all mirrors from your residence.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Asian women give you puny Asian babies

mraynrand
05-22-2014, 09:57 AM

Where were you during the draft, bitch?

Zool
05-22-2014, 11:02 AM

http://www.jessicasimien.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/yao-ming-live-wallpaper-free-1-4-s-307x512.jpg

mraynrand
05-22-2014, 11:21 AM
http://www.gnc.com/Novex-Biotech-Growth-Factor-9/product.jsp?productId=15401816&KPID=13845444&mr:trackingCode=0F24A28D-1D3C-E311-89F9-BC305BF923E4&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=42383640194&mr:ad=44446005794&mr:device=c&mr:match=&CAWELAID=15401816&mr:adType=pla&cagpspn=pla&mr:keyword=
http://www.gnc.com/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-13845444t300x300.jpg

woodbuck27
05-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Some men are obsessed with size.

Deputy Nutz
05-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Where were you during the draft, bitch?

That is a very valid question, and my answer is this.

I only respond to threads about Asian women.

Mad town has a thing for Filipino women. He really likes the looks of their vaginas

Joemailman
05-27-2014, 03:07 PM

Mad town has a thing for Filipino women. He really likes the looks of their vaginas

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__JlkZXucbbc/RlGXLWSwY-I/AAAAAAAAAMI/v_VSEMHWdi8/s400/asianstereotype.jpg

woodbuck27
05-27-2014, 11:10 PM

With that inspiration... and with an eye on "the V" and "who really knew"?

There are at least 8 types and since we are generally and by far adults here. What's wrong with more education? And so without further a do:

http://verastic.com/social/there-are-at-least-8-types-of-vaginas-which-one-is-yours.html