PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh Kaepernick

Tony Oday
04-10-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/colin-kaepernick-49ers-sexual-assault-investigation-miami-viceroy/

Brandon494
04-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Another hoe looking for money...

smuggler
04-10-2014, 12:45 PM
She did too much booze and pot and ended up in a hospital?

Tony Oday
04-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Did Sharper train with K?

mraynrand
04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
According to the report, issued by the Miami PD, the woman claims she went to the apartment of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette ... to hang out with him, Kaepernick and 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/colin-kaepernick-49ers-sexual-assault-investigation-miami-viceroy/#ixzz2yVfQLjdk

Sleeping with the enemy!

MadScientist
04-10-2014, 01:43 PM
So from the report, which is just her side of things, she:
1) Had previously had sex with K.
2) Went to the place he was, drank and smoked dope.
3) Was kissing K in bed (the report said they were kissing, not he was kissing her).
4) Got naked (wording in the report says he started, but doesn't say he completely stripped her, so it's likely she was at least actively assisting in the process)
5) Did not have sex.
6) Was taken to the hospital. Logically this would have been done by the players, or via an ambulance out of concerns for her safety.

So, um, where exactly is the assault? The presence of pot may cause problems for the players, but other than that, I don't see a case here.

Tony Oday
04-10-2014, 03:35 PM
I think he should be banned for the season...not because I think he actually did anything just dont want to play against him.

Just Jeff
04-10-2014, 04:07 PM
I agree but the other 30 teams don't want him banned because he sucks against everyone but us.

Guiness
04-10-2014, 06:35 PM
3) Was kissing K in bed (the report said they were kissing, not he was kissing her).
4) Got naked (wording in the report says he started, but doesn't say he completely stripped her, so it's likely she was at least actively assisting in the process)
5) Did not have sex.
6) Was taken to the hospital. Logically this would have been done by the players, or via an ambulance out of concerns for her safety.

So, um, where exactly is the assault? The presence of pot may cause problems for the players, but other than that, I don't see a case here.

Ya, my take on it too. Looks like he's probably guilty of partying hard while in the company of a ungrateful gold digger.

Reading between the lines, she goes into the room with Kap. Things get rolling, he realizes she's in bad shape. He leaves, tells Patton and Lockette who have a look and say oh shit, ya, let's get her to a hospital. I mean really, she wakes up in a hospital and starts complaining??? They likely signed her in and probably laid out some cash too!

We'll see what comes out next, but at first glance it sure sounds like he was a pretty damn good guy about the whole thing. I guess the police are obligated to investigate...

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Maybe MM new plan to stop the 49ers is to send trap hoes to their best players.

Freak Out
04-10-2014, 07:06 PM

Not a bad idea actually. :)

bobblehead
04-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Another hoe looking for money...

sounds like a definite possibility at first blush, but I will hold out full judgement until we find out more (if there is more).

bobblehead
04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
5) Did not have sex.

Again, lets hear the whole story. What is she alleging? It doesn't specifically say she is accusing anyone of anything, but it "sounds" that way. Its possible they drugged her and pulled a train...or at least sounds like the police think that may have happened. Its also possible she passed out from drinking too much and they called an ambulance out of concern for her while never touching her. Like I said, lets hear more facts before we pass judgement on them or her.

bobblehead
04-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Ya, my take on it too. Looks like he's probably guilty of partying hard while in the company of a ungrateful gold digger.

Reading between the lines, she goes into the room with Kap. Things get rolling, he realizes she's in bad shape. He leaves, tells Patton and Lockette who have a look and say oh shit, ya, let's get her to a hospital. I mean really, she wakes up in a hospital and starts complaining??? They likely signed her in and probably laid out some cash too!

We'll see what comes out next, but at first glance it sure sounds like he was a pretty damn good guy about the whole thing. I guess the police are obligated to investigate...
Does it say she is complaining anywhere? The police are treating it as a suspicious activity, but I didn't see anywhere that she is accusing.

Brandon494
04-10-2014, 08:44 PM
I highly doubt they drugged her then took her straight to the hospital since they would know right away whats in her system. To me it seems like she partied too hard, woke up in the hospital, and figured shit I might as well get paid.

Brandon494
04-10-2014, 08:51 PM
*Stolen from ESPN board*

Unnamed woman admits to doing drugs, willingly gets naked, does not have sex, can't remember anything else.

I should file a police report on myself every weekend, I guess. :lol:

MadScientist
04-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Again, lets hear the whole story. What is she alleging? It doesn't specifically say she is accusing anyone of anything, but it "sounds" that way. Its possible they drugged her and pulled a train...or at least sounds like the police think that may have happened. Its also possible she passed out from drinking too much and they called an ambulance out of concern for her while never touching her. Like I said, lets hear more facts before we pass judgement on them or her.

The initial reports said he was being investigated for a sexual assault. However that was before the police report was released. There isn't a specific accusation in the report (other than presence and use of drugs), but the police have to investigate. After Sharper, they have to take things seriously. Still the biggest question in the report is why did she go to the police? Unless new information comes to light, I can't see any serious charges being filed.

Rutnstrut
04-10-2014, 11:24 PM

Great idea, but it doesn't fit the scheme;)

pbmax
04-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Time for Packer Plan D:

Miami police call initial report on Kaepernick “out of context” (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/10/miami-police-call-initial-report-on-kaepernick-out-of-context/)

Miami Police spokesman Rene Pimental told the San Jose Mercury News that TMZ, which initially broke the story of Kaepernick being a subject of a police investigation, “took the report out of context.”

Can't believe TMZ isn't more reliable.

Kiwon
04-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Colin needs to return to his roots and ask himself 'WWFD' - What Would Favre Do?

http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/young-colin-k.jpeg

Zool
04-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Are you suggesting he send pics of his dick to her?

KYPack
04-11-2014, 09:50 AM

An ancient pro trick.

It's happened before and will happen again.

pbmax
04-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Plan D will need to be good. The kid has come out swinging.

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 21m
(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 20m
(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

denverYooper
04-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Plan D will need to be good. The kid has come out swinging.

(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 20m
(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

I wonder if his lawyer wrote those up.

MadtownPacker
04-11-2014, 03:01 PM
He acts like a thugs, but like I said acts, he ain't gangster for shit. Doubt he did anything wrong to this bitch.

Guiness
04-11-2014, 03:15 PM
An ancient pro trick.

It's happened before and will happen again.

Never happened to me 8-(

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro...

bobblehead
04-11-2014, 10:19 PM
He acts like a thugs, but like I said acts, he ain't gangster for shit. Doubt he did anything wrong to this bitch.

the more I read, the more i think the "bitch" hasn't accused anyone of anything. The police are "investigating" because she ended up in the hospital with drugs in her system. I doubt the investigation is still ongoing to be honest and people are making something out of nothing.

bobblehead
04-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Are you suggesting he send pics of his dick to her?

No silly, he should send pics of FAVRE'S dick to her.

pbmax
04-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Somewhere I read she insisted on a report being filed because she had no idea how (or possibly why) she ended up in the ER.

If true, that makes some sense. Though had she been that thorough the night before she might remember what happened.

MJZiggy
04-12-2014, 08:50 PM
No silly, he should send pics of FAVRE'S dick to her.There's not enough to go around...

Fritz
04-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Even if Kraps is just a regular young guy, all responsible but having fun, this isn't the shit you want to see if you're the coach or GM. Is the Niners' brief run coming to an end, what with Smith bombing out and Bowman hurt? Gore is getting older, after all, and their luck seems to be running out. They had seemed like twelve picks last year, but I'm not sure how those are working out so far.

Guiness
04-14-2014, 09:13 PM
A bit more coming out on this - she wouldn't leave so Lockette called 911. Police showed up and were 'concerned about her frame of mind' so they called an ambulance that brought her to the hospital.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24523898/police-in-kaepernick-case-too-early-to-tell-what-evidence-indicates
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24526864/kaepernick-incident-lockette-called-911-when-female-wouldnt-leave

MadScientist
04-15-2014, 11:01 AM
A bit more coming out on this - she wouldn't leave so Lockette called 911. Police showed up and were 'concerned about her frame of mind' so they called an ambulance that brought her to the hospital.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24523898/police-in-kaepernick-case-too-early-to-tell-what-evidence-indicates
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24526864/kaepernick-incident-lockette-called-911-when-female-wouldnt-leave

There should be 911 recordings to back this up. Should be interesting if / when they come out to see if any drugs are mentioned.

Tony Oday
04-15-2014, 11:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyFvDgV2cU

He needs some Favre Advice!!!

Guiness
06-12-2014, 01:27 PM
This got closed out, no charges laid.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-faces-no-charges-miami

Some interesting things here though...everyone has admitted, and it has been reported in the national media that there was marijuana present, seems to me that would be reasonable cause to test the three players present. Can't see that happening, but if I was Josh Gordon I'd be kicking up a fuss!!!

Best quote from the article

Officers observed the woman naked on a bed. “Her body was moving as if she was engaged in a sex act, though there was one else in the room,” according to the memo.

Well then, I guess the explanation is that when she woke up, she knew she'd been satisfied, but not by who and decided to get that checked out!:-)