PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most Improved NFL Teams Through 2014 Free Agency

woodbuck27
04-28-2014, 11:35 PM
http://www.therichest.com/sports/football-sports/top-10-most-improved-nfl-teams-through-2014-free-agency/?utm_source=OT-CA&utm_medium=Content-Distribution&utm_campaign=OT-CA

Top 10 Most Improved NFL Teams Through 2014 Free Agency

BY: John Belaska • 04.16.14

Guiness
04-29-2014, 12:10 AM
#1 team was the Raiders, based largely on their acquisition James Jones - it had this to say

The Raiders have not had a great wide receiver since Randy Moss. Now they have the former Packer, James Jones. Jones adds a big target and the great hands the team has been missing for years.

I liked Jones a lot, but would never dream of mentioning him in the same sentence as Moss!

KYPack
04-29-2014, 08:28 AM
#1 team was the Raiders, based largely on their acquisition James Jones - it had this to say

I liked Jones a lot, but would never dream of mentioning him in the same sentence as Moss!

I think they meant he has two hands.

I love JJ, too. But man, he had catch issues from time to time.

The eval of the Jets doesn't include CJ's addition to that team, I'd think they added the most names.

Who did the best? let's see in late October.

Zool
04-29-2014, 08:47 AM
The grammatical errors were bad, but the final blow was saying the Saints will miss Vilma. Is this site sort of like Bleacher Report where it's fans writing the articles?

KYPack
04-29-2014, 08:59 AM
I've seen Bleacher Report articles that would be weak posts on PR. That's what the BR authors are, just posters.

run pMc
04-29-2014, 01:23 PM
I've seen Bleacher Report articles that would be weak posts on PR. That's what the BR authors are, just posters.

Yeah, they lost me with the first two sentences:

"The Green Bay Packers went 8-7-1 last season, but were still able to win the AFC North. This below average record can be mostly attributed to the mid-season loss of quarterback Aaron Rodgers."

Since when is 8-7-1 below average, and when did GB move to the Eastern time zone?

Freak Out
04-29-2014, 02:02 PM

No doubt....I don't even waste on stuff like that. No offense Woody.

Bretsky
04-29-2014, 10:14 PM

GB lost MD Jennnings and signed Peppers

We got better just by losing Jennings

If we could subtract Just a guy Jones we might push our way to #1 !!!

woodbuck27
04-30-2014, 07:25 AM

I like certain writers at BR and one of them is the lady that covers the Green Bay Packers.

I post LINKS to that sight some because it really seems to dominate.

I'm not a huge BR fan. :idea:

woodbuck27
04-30-2014, 07:26 AM
GB lost MD Jennnings and signed Peppers

We got better just by losing Jennings

If we could subtract Just a guy Jones we might push our way to #1 !!!

Julius Peppers looks like a decent backup plan.