PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Are you watching this TO circus???

RashanGary
08-28-2006, 08:47 PM
The guy has a pulled hammy. He's not doing this to piss Parcells off. The media is blowing this so far out of proportion.

TO doesn't help by joking, but the media is taking this too far. Dallas is getting torn apart. YOu can tell Parcells and Jones are stressed with this crap. Even TO seems shaken...

Thank god we didn't get that guy. What a joke.

MJZiggy
08-28-2006, 10:46 PM
This one, I think, falls sqarely on the media. Parcells says it's none of your business, TO says I'll play by his rules and JJ threatens to take out whoever leaked it. All I can say is with the money this man makes, you'd think TO could afford an alarm clock that works...

retailguy
08-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I am not watching it. I am doing sit-ups in my front yard. I am waiting for the tv cameras. they will be here soon.

Tarlam!
08-29-2006, 01:15 AM
BOMNF, Retail!

RashanGary
08-29-2006, 06:41 AM
I am not watching it. I am doing sit-ups in my front yard. I am waiting for the tv cameras. they will be here soon.

ROFL.......

I don't like TO but I don't think he's doing anything wrong here. He's a little flamboyant, but they knew that. It's the media that's covering this like the Clinton Scandal.

I can't help but laugh though when Jerry Jones acts surprised that all of this is happening. That much is funny.

BallHawk
08-29-2006, 07:05 AM
It's the media that's covering this like the Clinton Scandal.

Or as Parcells put it the "Cuban Missile Crisis." That's all fun and games until T.O. starts calling his coach Fidel Castro.

Cobra Kai
08-29-2006, 07:41 AM
There are no tears from me for Dallas. They knew what they were getting into and if they didn't they're in extreme denial. TO can sneeze and it would be a media circus, everyone knows it because that's the persona he's created. For any of them in Dallas to act surprised about this whole situation is ridiculous. They better get used to it, that's all I gotta say...

Bossman641
08-29-2006, 09:33 AM
I' so sick of turning on the TV and seeing video of TO riding a bike. Way overblown but I do enjoy seeing him ruin the Cowboys.

Guiness
08-29-2006, 09:41 AM

Well Retail - more likely your neighbours will peek around the curtains and watch you for a while. Although some of them might snap a few pictures in case this type of behavior continues, and they think they need evidence of when it started.... :lol: