PDA

View Full Version : Message Board Errors

pbmax
05-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Was going to PM you Mad, but your PM has reached its limit. Time to weed out the angry rants again.

Getting errors on message board thread pages. Only able to capture this one as it stops loading after it displays the error. Other two continue on to the intended page.

Error occurs loading any page in Packers board. But the "New Posts" blue icon stops loading on this error and dies:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513

Hope that helps.

Also was able to capture this at top of page on Packer board loading (looks same as start of other error):

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Joemailman
05-07-2014, 04:19 PM
I have Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988 on this page right now.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Was going to PM you Mad, but your PM has reached its limit. Time to weed out the angry rants again... pbmax

Damn. Are there really members here that imagine that their special enough to get special consideration. That really need to drag Mad into their own shit?

Take care of your own shit those of you for which this applies.

This is a Green Bay Packer fan site for the most part. Not some place that you can come to and work on your weak ego's.

Maybe that's just an American culture personal challenge thing your needing to work on? Instead of affording a psychologist. It's difficult to suffer neurosis; but I doubt that our Packer forum's owner has the formal credentials to even begin to solve issues that "you create" as your a part of them.

I also doubt that he desires to be included in such a bad bargain.

Clean up your own messes. Don't bother Mad.

Keep your shit inside your personal inner circle and keep it out of Packerrats. Keep your business..."YOURS".

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Was going to PM you Mad, but your PM has reached its limit. Time to weed out the angry rants again... pbmax

Damn. Are there really members here that imagine that their so important that he/she deserves to get special consideration? That really have such a need to drag Mad into their own shit? You create your own messes. Get yourself out of them.

This is a Green Bay Packer fan site and not some place that you can come to and work on your weak ego's or sad neurosis.

Maybe that's just an American culture personal challenge thing your needing to work on? Instead of affording a psychologist. It must be difficult to suffer some neurosis; but I doubt that our Packer forum's owner has the formal credentials to even begin to solve issues that "you" create" as "YOU allowed "YOU" to be a part of something you couldn't handle.

I doubt that Packerrats owner desires to be included in such a bad bargain.

Try this as an alternative to sucking up to Mad.

Clean up your own messes. Give proper diligence to Mad and the privilege he affords for you to be a member here. Have some decency and proper pride. Don't drsg others into your mess's.

Keep your shit inside your personal and PRIVATE inner circle and keep it out of Packerrats. Keep your business..."YOURS". Otherwise seek professional help.

pbmax
05-07-2014, 04:47 PM
From link normally going directly to Packer Message Board,

got this error:

vBulletin Message
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home2/mtp559/public_html/includes/class_core.php
Line: 5615

First errors were in Chrome, this is Safari. Not running privacy mode.

mraynrand
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM

Damn. Are there really members here that imagine that their special enough to get special consideration. That really need to drag Mad into their own shit?

Take care of your own shit those of you for which this applies.

This is a Green Bay Packer fan site for the most part. Not some place that you can come to and work on your weak ego's.

Maybe that's just an American culture personal challenge thing your needing to work on? Instead of affording a psychologist. It's difficult to suffer neurosis; but I doubt that our Packer forum's owner has the formal credentials to even begin to solve issues that "you create" as your a part of them.

I also doubt that he desires to be included in such a bad bargain.

Clean up your own messes. Don't bother Mad.

Keep your shit inside your personal inner circle and keep it out of Packerrats. Keep your business..."YOURS".

lunatic

mraynrand
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
getting this message before first post:

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds."

Then am getting automatic double post (prob like Woodbuck above).

I think Woodbuck's insanity has nothing to do with website errors.

Just Jeff
05-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I have Warning: Illegal shitty defense offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.fire capers line 6988 on this page right now.

mraynrand
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
I have Warning: Illegal shitty defense offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.fire capers line 6988 on this page right now.

Wist Attacks!

Joemailman
05-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Gotta admit that Woody having a double post of his rant was one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.

denverYooper
05-07-2014, 05:04 PM

That's a winner!

red
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
i'm getting it too, not that anyone cares

red
05-07-2014, 06:14 PM

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513

red
05-07-2014, 06:22 PM
i'm also getting the message that i have to wait 29 seconds before i can make another post, after i hit post the first time

even though somehow the first post went through without me knowing it. so i end up looking like a tit with a bunch of double posts

Jimx29
05-07-2014, 06:56 PM

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513I keep getting: "Hi! My name is Tank"

superfan
05-07-2014, 07:01 PM
These errors also prevent view only access to the GB forum for anyone who isn't signed in. I visit this site occasionally but rarely log in, I think it was fine yesterday or the day before, this just started happening today I believe. Tested on Win7 and Win8 with Firefox, IE, Chrome with various browser privacy settings, doesn't seem to matter. Here's the message I see in Firefox when not logged in:

I've confirmed cookies are being added to the Windows client.

Conspiracy theory - this close to the draft, TT has Mad and other forum operators on total lockdown, only logged in members can see content. One of you geniuses must have correctly identified TT's first pick. :-)

Jimx29
05-07-2014, 07:04 PM

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5615) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4513I keep getting: "Hi! My name is Tank"

pittstang5
05-07-2014, 07:19 PM
First, the site goes down yesterday or Monday. Now this crap. What do I pay you people for?!?

It's draft time, I need a place to go to when TT picks some guy from Alcorn state to be the next Leroy Butler and I need to vent, because the wife just doesn't understand how important the draft is to Packer fans because TT never signs FAs.

pbmax
05-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Mad, I need to change the signature in Outlook 2007. Can you tell me how this is done?

\\http://PackerRatsAnswers.com

call_me_ishmael
05-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Even logged in, I see this across the top of the page:

call_me_ishmael
05-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Even logged in, I see this across the top of the page:

superfan
05-07-2014, 08:26 PM
I think Mad has contracted with Comcast tech support - similar response times and skill in resolving issues. :doh: ;-)

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 08:28 PM
These errors also prevent view only access to the GB forum for anyone who isn't signed in. I visit this site occasionally but rarely log in, I think it was fine yesterday or the day before, this just started happening today I believe. Tested on Win7 and Win8 with Firefox, IE, Chrome with various browser privacy settings, doesn't seem to matter. Here's the message I see in Firefox when not logged in:

I've confirmed cookies are being added to the Windows client.

Conspiracy theory - this close to the draft, TT has Mad and other forum operators on total lockdown, only logged in members can see content. One of you geniuses must have correctly identified TT's first pick. :-)

Hi Superfan ...nice to see you and thanks for that informative post. I believe that a problem began before today.

I saw a problem here two days ago. Basically the site became unavailable.

My browser is Internet Explorer.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Gotta admit that Woody having a double post of his rant was one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.

That wasn't a rant that was common sense calling for the same. It would be easy to identify the whiners here. They have PM and Mad written on the back of their hand. That any Packerrat owner has had to deal with your shit is simply sad.

Some of you people are incapable of getting it and feed off your damaged egos.

Where I come from you'd get grabbed by both ears and told to shut your fricken pie hole. You'd do so too or suffer worse.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 08:44 PM
lunatic

Weak.

denverYooper
05-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Maybe the INS stepped in.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 08:58 PM

Do we need to correct for:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Flight_dynamics_with_text.png/285px-Flight_dynamics_with_text.png

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 08:59 PM

Having to wait 30 seconds to make this post:

I hope that Ted Thompson's War room doesn't get infected with this bug.

Do we need to correct for:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Flight_dynamics_with_text.png/285px-Flight_dynamics_with_text.png

WOW a new Packerrat feature:

Post BONUS.

superfan
05-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Superfan ...nice to see you and thanks for that informative post. I believe that a problem began before today.

I saw a problem here two days ago. Basically the site became unavailable.

My browser is Internet Explorer.

Nice to see you too Woody. You're probably right about when the issues started, I'm not here that often and can easily be mistaken. I'm basically just here for the draft, and will probably disappear again until August. Doing a poor job of living up to my name.

By the way, I think pbmax was just attempting to make a joke in his first post in his thread - no offense, but I think your response was unjustly harsh. I get where you're coming from, I think - essentially "we're all fans here, quit bugging Mad with your problems" - and I agree with that sentiment, but it sounded like you were blasting pbmax, which is unfair.

Joemailman
05-07-2014, 09:18 PM
This was a really bad time for Mad to get deported.

Joemailman
05-07-2014, 09:24 PM
That wasn't a rant that was common sense calling for the same. It would be easy to identify the whiners here. They have PM and Mad written on the back of their hand. That any Packerrat owner has had to deal with your shit is simply sad.

Some of you people are incapable of getting it and feed off your damaged egos.

Where I come from you'd get grabbed by both ears and told to shut your fricken pie hole. You'd do so too or suffer worse.

Nice rant.

Scott Campbell
05-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Lucky fucking Celtics.

Bretsky
05-07-2014, 09:49 PM
SC and SF....good to see you

My laptop is unusable with the site...nothing works.....the PC if just fine.

But I need my laptop for the draft

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Nice to see you too Woody. You're probably right about when the issues started, I'm not here that often and can easily be mistaken. I'm basically just here for the draft, and will probably disappear again until August. Doing a poor job of living up to my name.

By the way, I think pbmax was just attempting to make a joke in his first post in his thread - no offense, but I think your response was unjustly harsh. I get where you're coming from, I think - essentially "we're all fans here, quit bugging Mad with your problems" - and I agree with that sentiment, but it sounded like you were blasting pbmax, which is unfair.

No Super fan.

I never see pbmax as any problem here at Packerrats. I see pbmax as a solid contributing member. pbmax makes a solid contribution and is positive in his attitude here.

pbmax isn't a dog. The dogs here bark too much.

Their bark stands out. Hear it...yelp ! yelp !! yelp !!!

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 09:51 PM

Another dbl post that I suspect is due to some strange Packerrats software glitch.

Guiness
05-07-2014, 10:03 PM

Since you're here for the draft, stop by the 'Mockery of the Draft' thread and make a pick - it was last minute , so it's first come first serve. Carolina's on the clock.

mraynrand
05-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Weak.

OK. Have it your way. You are weak.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Since you're here for the draft, stop by the 'Mockery of the Draft' thread and make a pick - it was last minute , so it's first come first serve. Carolina's on the clock.

They need badly at WR but who is BPA? They also need at OT and CB.

woodbuck27
05-07-2014, 10:58 PM

Sorry about that dbl post.

pbmax
05-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Also getting bad redraw on editing window when going back into post to change something. Text window is partially hidden as page doesn't adjust size.

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 07:43 AM
Also getting bad redraw on editing window when going back into post to change something.

Sorry Winston.

To avoid double post: make post (observe repost warning) then click on forum heading.

red
05-08-2014, 08:30 AM
great, biggest night of this boards year, and mad's passed out at the wheel

also, another error. all threads are still marked as unread(in bold) even if i just made the last post

Cheesehead Craig
05-08-2014, 08:38 AM
I for one think the new site perfectly reflects the board. Errors everywhere, nobody knows what's going on, total discombobulation.

denverYooper
05-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I for one think the new site perfectly reflects the board. Errors everywhere, nobody knows what's going on, total discombobulation.

http://www.halfassedproductions.com/articles/120105/4toys.jpg

Smidgeon
05-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Besides what's already been mentioned, I get an error anytime I try to go the the last unread post. FYI.

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 10:32 AM
great, biggest night of this boards year, and mad's passed out at the wheel

also, another error. all threads are still marked as unread(in bold) even if i just made the last post

Perfectly illustrates everything wrong with Packerrats over the years <----- Including the bastard who wrote this

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 10:33 AM

try again in 30 seconds

pbmax
05-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Sorry Winston.

To avoid double post: make post (observe repost warning) then click on forum heading.

Right now the double post is the only way I can conceivably edit the unavoidable typos and autocorrects.

Guiness
05-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Mostly I can't wait for Mad to get here, and, well, get mad at all of you and cuss you all out! :shtf:

I'm trying to guess what he'll rail on us all about, I expect it will have something to do with being no-life crackers?

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Fuck, I just got bailed out. Let me look at what is going on.

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 12:09 PM

arrested at a school board meeting again, I presume.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Arrest this bitch!!!!

Is it working now you whores?

Zool
05-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Arrest this bitch!!!!

It is you filthy animal.

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 01:10 PM
It is you filthy animal.

'Snakes?' I don't know no 'Snakes'

Brandon494
05-08-2014, 01:15 PM

Some Mexicans just can't handle Cinco De Mayo

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 02:22 PM
'Snakes?' I don't know no 'Snakes'
They only hang with 10s and love to crawl in asses.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Some Mexicans just can't handle Cinco De Mayo
That's a Whitey holiday foo!! The real Mexican Independence day is in September.

pbmax
05-08-2014, 02:48 PM
I was really looking forward to all the complaining about the double posting tonight.

red
05-08-2014, 03:12 PM
everything seems to be back to its normal fucked up packerrats self

KYPack
05-08-2014, 03:29 PM
everything seems to be back to its normal fucked up packerrats self

OK Red, the drinking lamp is lit.

denverYooper
05-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Arrest this bitch!!!!

Si, es funcionando mejor jefe puto.

red
05-08-2014, 03:31 PM
OK Red, the drinking lamp is lit.

i'm holding off for a couple hours, or else i'll be passed out by the time the packers pick

KYPack
05-08-2014, 03:34 PM
i'm holding off for a couple hours, or else i'll be passed out by the time the packers pick

No drinkin' til 5:30?

You'll never make it.

Brandon494
05-08-2014, 03:34 PM
That's a Whitey holiday foo!! The real Mexican Independence day is in September.

White people on Cinco De Mayo- "Lets wear sombreros and drank tequila all day"
White people the rest of the year- "Get out of my country"

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Si, es funcionando mejor jefe puto.
Chupa me como una perra caliente!!

pbmax
05-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Chupa me como una perra caliente!!

So what was the problem?

MadtownPacker
05-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Fuck PB, can't you just be like your honkie brothers and be happy you got some brownie cleaning up after you??

But since you asked, the php running on the hosting was upgraded. Had to get our shit up to that version. When did this shit start happening?

Zool
05-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Fuck PB, can't you just be like your honkie brothers and be happy you got some brownie cleaning up after you??

But since you asked, the php running on the hosting was upgraded. Had to get our shit up to that version. When did this shit start happening?

Yesterday in the early afternoon I believe. First manifested as threads not being marked as read.

pbmax
05-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Yep, early afternoon. Don't let Charter know someone updates PHP when needed, or they might have to move of their model of changing it only when they put a new front end in.

red
05-08-2014, 04:32 PM
No drinkin' til 5:30?

You'll never make it.

fuck it, i started. should be good and lubed up by the time ted disappoints me tonight

pbmax
05-08-2014, 04:36 PM
fuck it, i started. should be good and lubed up by the time ted disappoints me tonight

Don't forget to build in time for the inevitable trade down. Need to pace yourself for that.

mraynrand
05-08-2014, 04:41 PM

which country?

red
05-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Don't forget to build in time for the inevitable trade down. Need to pace yourself for that.

yeah, IF we pick tonight, i'm expecting it to be around 10:30 or so

i could see staying up late only for TT to trade of of the first all together. its happened before

Joemailman
05-08-2014, 05:12 PM
White people on Cinco De Mayo- "Lets wear sombreros and drank tequila all day"

Not until they're done picking crops.

woodbuck27
05-08-2014, 06:23 PM

OK then be good to yourself and eat a lot of ice cream instead of hugging Jack (Daniels) or Johnny (Walker).

Ted's first pick will be tomorrow and Friday night drinking is best.

woodbuck27
05-08-2014, 06:43 PM
yeah, IF we pick tonight, i'm expecting it to be around 10:30 or so

i could see staying up late only for TT to trade of of the first all together. its happened before

If your right red about the time and the Packers NO. 21 pick.

I get to scream at the Bruins for three periods and then Ted when he passes @ NO. 21 on some solid prospect with a Grade > 6.0.

Then I'm reminded by some Ted Thompson "over believer". That TT has his 'own closely guarded draft board " filled with secondary college possibilities that that have the same promise of a Nick Collins.

Seriously and "of course" on a BPA given I can't wait to see how TT :

a) Addresses the need at FS.

b) Upgrades at TE.

c) Addresses the serious need on the DL.

d) Secure depth for the OL?

and:

If he picks a > 6' - 0 " CB?

GO TED GO ! GO PACK GO !

Guiness
05-08-2014, 06:47 PM

lol, such an ass when you want to be! See my above post when I said you'd crack down on us all for needing you to clean up the mess.

The board went down for a few hours a day or so earlier. Don't remember exactly when, but Woodbuck posted the time and date if you're inclined to work backwards through his posts to find it.:whaa:

woodbuck27
05-08-2014, 11:10 PM
lol, such an ass when you want to be! See my above post when I said you'd crack down on us all for needing you to clean up the mess.

The board went down for a few hours a day or so earlier. Don't remember exactly when, but Woodbuck posted the time and date if you're inclined to work backwards through his posts to find it.:whaa:

It was on Monday 5 May.....at about 4 PM CST...when suddenly Packerrats wasn't available.

I tried to access it for about 15-30 minutes and gave up. I tried to sign in later and all was ok late Monday evening.