PDA

View Full Version : Official Ha-Ha Thread

Joemailman
05-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Video of Darren Perry talking about HHCD:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Darren_Perry_ClintonDix_opened_our_eyes/58624f87-5aaf-4eed-b308-458508faa213

What some others are saying:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/09/nfl-draft-blake-bortles-jacksonville-jaguars/?eref=sihp

For the first time since Nick Collins suffered an unfortunate neck injury early in the 2011 season, the Packers have a legitimate safety. Can’t overemphasize how important that position is to Dom Capers’ scheme, and it had been patched together—badly, as if with actual duct tape—since then.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/draft/2014/draft-board

he Packers looked thrilled when Clinton-Dix fell all the way to them, and they should be. He's a rangy free safety with superb cover skills and adds to a secondary that thrives in going after the ball. He lands in the best place for him, and Green Bay addresses its top need. Win-win situation.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/ha%20ha-clinton-dix?id=2543470

"That pick made a ton of sense for the Packers. Of all the safeties in draft, this guy had the best range. He plays faster than his NFL Scouting Combine 40-yard dash time (4.58 seconds). He misses surprisingly few tackles, and as a center fielder he's a natural. For a big guy, his movement skills are very natural." -- Mike Mayock

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/24544989/grades-2014-nfl-draft-round-1

This is a great pick. They needed range in the secondary and they now have it. Love it.

woodbuck27
05-09-2014, 07:28 AM
http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/wi-sports/green-bay-packers/What-are-Packers-players-tweeting-219168601.html

What Green Bay Packer players are tweeting about TT picking FS Hasean Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 08:16 AM
For the first time since Nick Collins suffered an unfortunate neck injury early in the 2011 season, the Packers have a legitimate safety.

:flm:ett!!

denverYooper
05-09-2014, 08:21 AM
:flm:ett!!

Flamette?

I have a feeling he'll look a lot better with a competent centerfielder playing next to him.

Joemailman
05-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Burnett had a bad year obviously. If he can get back to where he was in 2012, which wasn't bad, the Safety position will be massively improved.

texaspackerbacker
05-09-2014, 08:27 AM
I've been both predicting and advocating the choice of Clinton-Dix from the beginning (if not in this forum, certainly in others). He is an excellent pick, a giant step toward improving the Packers D, especially against big plays and in generating turnovers.

WTG, Ted. Now get us a top flight ILB, the second night, and maybe a second Safety. Anything beyond that is gravy - BPA in a position of less or no need.

smuggler
05-09-2014, 08:49 AM
I never thought this would actually happen. The entire time we were discussing the draft, we all assumed he would be long gone. I'm thrilled. Hopefully he works out. So far, the draft is going as good as it could, really.

Patler
05-09-2014, 09:01 AM
I was listening to the early draft coverage on WTMJ last night. The question was asked, "If TT does not get one of the top safeties, will Mycah Hyde be the starting safety?" The most interesting response came from Wayne Larivee, who very quickly said "No." His reason? He said the team is very high on Sean Richardson.

I have wondered about him all off season. After he came off PUP, he didn't start, but played more snaps than MD Jennings as I recall.

I didn't get a chance to listen to them after they picked C-D.

smuggler
05-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Richardson is great on special teams, so I'm sure he'll make the roster and he's fast as hell, even if he never gets to use his top-speed on defense all that often. He'll get snaps here and there.

denverYooper
05-09-2014, 09:30 AM
This team can not have enough competition at safety. After the last 3 years... yeesh!

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Flamette?

I have a feeling he'll look a lot better with a competent centerfielder playing next to him.

Burn-ett. He got smoked: "For the first time since Nick Collins suffered an unfortunate neck injury early in the 2011 season, the Packers have a legitimate safety."

Morgan Burnett should put that up wherever he is working out.

Patler
05-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Bob McGinn has a bunch of comments from scouts, not sure if all are from different scouts, or multiple comments from some:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/what-scouts-say-about-the-packers-picks-b99265741z1-258580651.html

It is interesting to see how much the opinions differ. Some think he is a great pick at #21, others say he is a second rounder; one says he tackles well, another says he misses too many tackles; etc.

Interesting comment from one scout - the average safety in the league runs a 4.6

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 09:55 AM
^^^ Having an average safety would be a huge upgrade for the Packers.

cheesner
05-09-2014, 09:56 AM
I was listening to the early draft coverage on WTMJ last night. The question was asked, "If TT does not get one of the top safeties, will Mycah Hyde be the starting safety?" The most interesting response came from Wayne Larivee, who very quickly said "No." His reason? He said the team is very high on Sean Richardson.

I have wondered about him all off season. After he came off PUP, he didn't start, but played more snaps than MD Jennings as I recall.

I didn't get a chance to listen to them after they picked C-D.We are developing quite a talented backfield. Shields and Williams starting CBs. Two very promising young up-and-comers in Hayward and Hyde. A wild card in House - a guy who once beat out Shields to start, only to get injured. A secondary of Barnett who has showed good things at times, Richardson (raw with impressive physical skills) and now a great all-around leader in Ha-Ha.

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 10:05 AM
and now a great all-around leader in Ha-Ha.

What do you know about this? Seriously, does the guy have a good leadership rep?

red
05-09-2014, 10:07 AM

good, richardson can push burnett and maybe supplant him in the starting lineup

no more free passes

denverYooper
05-09-2014, 10:11 AM
^^^ Having an average safety would be a huge upgrade for the Packers.

This. I bet Shields would enjoy not covering 2 guys at once.

Patler
05-09-2014, 10:11 AM

no more free passes

My thoughts, too; and throw Hyde into the competition as well. Let the two best start. (But then there is the matter of Burnett's contract, which shouldn't matter, but usually does .........)

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM

no more free passes

I see what you did there

cheesner
05-09-2014, 10:28 AM
What do you know about this? Seriously, does the guy have a good leadership rep?

My understanding is that he made all the secondary adjustments for Alabama as well as a leader in practice/film study.

http://touchdownalabama.net/ha-ha-clinton-dix-leader-of-the-secondary/

I just don't see much leadership in the secondary right now for the Packers - or the defense in general. None of our CBs or Safeties seem to be talkative/encouraging out there. Since Woodson left, we are missing that kind of leader. Dix, OTOH, seemed to do a lot of talking and directing to his team mates in the secondary. Gave me the impression that he understood the game, the defense, and what everyone should be doing.

Guiness
05-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Love the pick of Ha Ha, I think he's just what the team needed. I agree with Patler that the Packers also see Richardson as playing a role. Last season Richardson and Burnett both started the season injured, so if all three are healthy the unit will be in much better shape.

One concern I have with Ha Ha, is he a little 'bright lights'? He made a big deal out of wanting to be the best dressed at the draft, hope that's all it was and that he isn't going to be upset that he's not going to a big city. No other indication from what I've seen though.

HarveyWallbangers
05-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Love the pick of Ha Ha, I think he's just what the team needed. I agree with Patler that the Packers also see Richardson as playing a role. Last season Richardson and Burnett both started the season injured, so if all three are healthy the unit will be in much better shape.

One concern I have with Ha Ha, is he a little 'bright lights'? He made a big deal out of wanting to be the best dressed at the draft, hope that's all it was and that he isn't going to be upset that he's not going to a big city. No other indication from what I've seen though.

Is he really "bright lights" or is that conjecture based on a suit he wore? I know he said in an interview that in his down time he likes to hunt, so that shows another side of him that might appreciate Wisconsin living.

Fritz
05-09-2014, 11:15 AM

Funny how the pick of Ha Ha has been played in GB - as if Thompson watched and sweated and watched and sweated as Shazier and Mosley came off the board, then Pryor. If he really, really wanted one of them he probably could've gotten one of them, at a price. And it was made to sound if he'd have freaked out if CD would've been gone. If there's any truth to that, it means Ted's now drafting for need more than he might ever have been.

But more interesting to me is that clearly Thompson liked Clinton Dix better than he liked any of the others - Ward, Brooks, Bucannon. He probably knew he could've traded back with Cleveland - my understanding is that Ted got offers to move back - and still gotten Ward, Bucannon, or Brooks, plus an extra third or fourth or whatever it would've been.

So it's obvious Ted thinks Clinton-Dix is now and is going to be a better safety than any of the others. We shall see!

What do you all think? The scouting reports on CD are decidedly mixed. It's all weird. I'm neither terribly happy nor am I upset. He doesn't seem to be a difference-maker, but who knows?

Packgator
05-09-2014, 11:20 AM

He picked Tuscaloosa for his college town. About as far from bright lights as you can get.

woodbuck27
05-09-2014, 11:33 AM
I never thought this would actually happen. The entire time we were discussing the draft, we all assumed he would be long gone. I'm thrilled. Hopefully he works out. So far, the draft is going as good as it could, really.

ditto.

It took really the last 10 days... or a week before the Draft before it even appeared as a possibility.

TT took awhile to decide on Ha Ha so I look for a TE or WR early tonight.

We've lost a lot at receiver over 2-3 seasons ... Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, James Jones (That bothered me ...see Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb and UFA in 2015) and then add the almost certain loss of TE JerMichael Finley.

We have Aaron Rodgers and he needs talented receivers with sure hands that can run routes and get open.

We need to improve our Red Zone performance.

It's now DL ("BIG" and .... WR as sure needs. We need a TE that can block well to assist our running game.

Sure sure sure TT picks BPA. Yea ...right.

mraynrand
05-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Is he really "bright lights" or is that conjecture based on a suit he wore?

Maybe the cleaners was closed with the flu

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/09/f2/7b/09f27be723080a2bcda0c9a800b4c3eb.jpg

Packgator
05-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Maybe the cleaners was closed with the flu

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/09/f2/7b/09f27be723080a2bcda0c9a800b4c3eb.jpg

Yes, he got stuck in the mud on the way to the draft. His draft suit got ruined so he had to pick one up at the last second.

Joemailman
05-09-2014, 12:15 PM
So it's obvious Ted thinks Clinton-Dix is now and is going to be a better safety than any of the others. We shall see!

What do you all think? The scouting reports on CD are decidedly mixed. It's all weird. I'm neither terribly happy nor am I upset. He doesn't seem to be a difference-maker, but who knows?

He's solid but not spectacular. I watched some tape of their game against A&M's great offense. When he makes a break on a deep ball, he doesn't remind me of Nick Collins, that's for sure. However, he always seems to be where he's supposed to be, and manages to gets carriers on the ground consistently. As long as he's surrounded by decent talent, I think he'll be very good, but he's not Troy Polamalu.

Guiness
05-09-2014, 12:20 PM
He's solid but not spectacular. I watched some tape of their game against A&M's great offense. When he makes a break on a deep ball, he doesn't remind me of Nick Collins, that's for sure. However, he always seems to be where he's supposed to be, and manages to gets carriers on the ground consistently. As long as he's surrounded by decent talent, I think he'll be very good, but he's not Troy Polamalu.

To be fair, if you saw tape of Nick Collins in college (not that there was much) he didn't remind you of Nick Collins then either.

pittstang5
05-09-2014, 12:31 PM
he always seems to be where he's supposed to be

That, in itself, will help this defense.

woodbuck27
05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
This team can not have enough competition at safety. After the last 3 years... yeesh!

Yes.

woodbuck27
05-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Funny how the pick of Ha Ha has been played in GB - as if Thompson watched and sweated and watched and sweated as Shazier and Mosley came off the board, then Pryor. If he really, really wanted one of them he probably could've gotten one of them, at a price. And it was made to sound if he'd have freaked out if CD would've been gone. If there's any truth to that, it means Ted's now drafting for need more than he might ever have been.

But more interesting to me is that clearly Thompson liked Clinton Dix better than he liked any of the others - Ward, Brooks, Bucannon. He probably knew he could've traded back with Cleveland - my understanding is that Ted got offers to move back - and still gotten Ward, Bucannon, or Brooks, plus an extra third or fourth or whatever it would've been.

Hasean "Ha Ha" Clinton - Dix's grade on NFL.Com (5.9) suggests that:

Approx. 10 prospects were available for TT to draft as BPA ahead of Hasean Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

The thing is we cannot confuse any Grading Ranking and that with Ted Thompson's DRAFT BOARD.

MadScientist
05-09-2014, 01:10 PM

Going from complete shit to above average will be a difference maker. He may not make tons of wow plays, and won't be Nick on the back end, but being where he needs to be every down, forcing QB's to be highly accurate to complete a pass will instantly improve the defense. If the Packers now have two safeties that are assignment-sure, the whole defense can open up a bit more with its blitz packages.

MadtownPacker
05-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Is he really "bright lights" or is that conjecture based on a suit he wore? I know he said in an interview that in his down time he likes to hunt, so that shows another side of him that might appreciate Wisconsin living.Probably likes hunting White gurls but still a win-win for all.

Brandon494
05-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Fuck Bob MCGinn, of course he list the bad scouting reports first to make himself look better. I trust Ted and I saw all I needed to see when TT started smiling and fist pumping after making the pick. This guy is exactly what we need at safety and I don't want to hear about how his 40 time wasn't fast enough because MD Jennings and McMillian both ran low 4.4 40 times.

call_me_ishmael
05-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Fuck Bob MCGinn, of course he list the bad scouting reports first to make himself look better. I trust Ted and I saw all I needed to see when TT started smiling and fist pumping after making the pick. This guy is exactly what we need at safety and I don't want to hear about how his 40 time wasn't fast enough because MD Jennings and McMillian both ran low 4.4 40 times.

Do you have a link to the video?

Brandon494
05-09-2014, 03:30 PM
No it was during live TV but heres a video of TT talking about the pick, you notice he says HaHa was the BPA left on their board.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Thompson_ClintonDix_is_a_real_allpurpose_safety/1357b160-48bd-4ebf-b1f7-320ff464fd75

Zool
05-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Surprised that Negative Nancy McGinn didn't like something the Packers did. I wonder if he's actually Rut-N-Strut or Tank. If we stop clicking on his "articles" he will stop posting them. Food for thought.

red
05-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I see what you did there

very unintentional

but i'll still take the credit for being clever

red
05-09-2014, 04:08 PM

yeah, i can't remember TT ever smiling or fist bumping during a pick before

the fact that the team before us managed to trade own, and the team after us manage to trade down, AND TT admitted that he took a lot of calls for a trade, make me feel like ted got the guy he wanted

call_me_ishmael
05-09-2014, 04:18 PM
yeah, i can't remember TT ever smiling or fist bumping during a pick before

the fact that the team before us managed to trade own, and the team after us manage to trade down, AND TT admitted that he took a lot of calls for a trade, make me feel like ted got the guy he wanted

Very good points.

bobblehead
05-09-2014, 09:08 PM

I was extremely high on Richardson before the neck thingy. Was hot and cold on his play last year, but it was understandable given his inactivity. I have no problem having too much talent at a position with the addition of HaHa. Maybe one of them pans out.

bobblehead
05-09-2014, 09:14 PM

But who is Polamalu or Collins? If you said he was, I would drug test you.

bobblehead
05-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Probably likes hunting White gurls but still a win-win for all.

If its FAT white chics, he will LOVE the northwoods.

RashanGary
05-09-2014, 09:22 PM
He tackles really well. Honestly, after he ran 4.58 i didnt look too much at him. I watched his tape just a little, maybe 1 game and the highlights. I was looking for centerfield production and hitting. He sort of lulled me to sleep. Solid in the deep middle, nothing special but consistent, natural and steady. His hitting is ho hum. After we drafted him, i watched again, this time looking for what i liked. The one redeeming quality i saw was this guy is a top notch tackler. Nick Collins, for as special as he was playing centerfield, he was an equally amazing tackler. HCD does bring that. Hes a top notch tackler, especially a space tackler. He does everything somewhere between ok and good, mostly good and is a great tackler. Thats my opinion of him.

PaCkFan_n_MD
05-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Love HCD pick, Hate DA pick, don't know enough about the 3rd round guys.

Brandon494
05-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Love HCD pick, Hate DA pick, don't know enough about the 3rd round guys.

You dont know enough about Adams. :-)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/05/05/9f0fb2be7267c23859291c8d20d555a0.gif

woodbuck27
05-10-2014, 12:09 AM

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/656/1968/1600/airportrunwayjackie.0.jpg

Hi ...I'm single and love football.

woodbuck27
05-10-2014, 12:26 AM
http://www.chatsports.com/green-bay-packers/a/2014-NFL-Draft-Reactions-How-did-the-Media-Grade-the-Packers-1st-Round-Selection-2-9799661

2014 NFL Draft Reactions: How did the Media Grade the Packers' 1st Round Selection?

By: Josh Van Dyke  @JVanDyke24 on May 9 2014, 9:36 AM

bobblehead
05-10-2014, 02:29 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/05/05/9f0fb2be7267c23859291c8d20d555a0.gif

I think we found our own Anquon Boldin type. JJones was a poor mans Boldin, this guy may have more upside/talent.

gbgary
05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
http://www.fototime.com/C56EE4FEFE527A8/standard.jpg

eddie murphy

smuggler
05-11-2014, 11:49 PM
AXLE FOLEY! I hope he shoves bananas up the Bears' exhaust pipe for years to come!

Fritz
05-12-2014, 05:44 PM
I think we found our own Anquon Boldin type. JJones was a poor mans Boldin, this guy may have more upside/talent.

What if he's a poor man's James Jones? Is he then pretty piss-poor?

mraynrand
05-12-2014, 05:49 PM
What if he's a poor man's James Jones? Is he then pretty piss-poor?

He's a suburban, white-collar, upper middle-class man's Anquon Boldin.

mission
05-12-2014, 05:59 PM

Holy shit, I watched a lot of his highlights after we drafted him and never saw that one. Ridiculous.

Didn't have to sell me though. He looks like a stud.

mission
05-12-2014, 05:59 PM

What other kind of white chicks would he be interested in!? :lol:

Fritz
05-12-2014, 06:02 PM
He could be a lower middle class entry-level manager's James Jones.

woodbuck27
05-16-2014, 04:32 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/green_bay_packers_sign_wr_jeff_janis_cut_cb_james_ nixon/16472434?linksrc=story_team_green_bay_packers_auto _module_head_16472434

Green Bay Packers Hit Home Run with Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Posted on May 8, 2014

By: Chris Peterson

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
05-16-2014, 04:35 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/green_bay_packers_sign_wr_jeff_janis_cut_cb_james_ nixon/16472434?linksrc=story_team_green_bay_packers_auto _module_head_16472434

Packers: Why Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Will Be Starter from Day One

Posted on May 13, 2014

denverYooper
05-16-2014, 08:43 AM
It sure seems like Hahahahaha's skillset and the Packers' needs are a good match.

woodbuck27
05-16-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: the D. Adams video posted by Brandon494:

He looks focused and strong of hands and feet in that video. A marvelous TD reception....Vs a conceivably tough defensive back.

mraynrand
05-16-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: the D. Adams video posted by Brandon494:

He looks focused and strong of hands and feet in that video. A marvelous TD reception....Vs a conceivably tough defensive back.

Reminds me of a number of TD catches Finley made over the years.

MadScientist
05-16-2014, 11:46 AM

Packers: Why Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Will Be Starter from Day One

Posted on May 13, 2014

correct link:
http://packersguru.com/2014/05/08/green-bay-packers-hit-home-run-with-ha-ha-clinton-dix/

Fritz
05-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Saw a pre•draft Sports Illustrated article that had a mock draft with the Lions taking HaHa at #10.

His pedestrian speed scares me.

Pugger
05-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Saw a pre•draft Sports Illustrated article that had a mock draft with the Lions taking HaHa at #10.

But not as much as having MD Jennings back there again! ;-)

smuggler
05-19-2014, 10:12 AM
The speed thing has not been an issue for Jairus Byrd. I'm not too concerned. If he had 4.4 speed, he wouldn't be in Green Bay, he'd be in St Louis, Chicago, or New Jersey.

Rutnstrut
05-19-2014, 08:34 PM
He better be pretty damn good to make up for the dumb ass name.

mraynrand
05-19-2014, 10:22 PM
He better be pretty damn good to make up for the dumb ass name.

Do you hear an incessant, variable wavelength and intensity buzzing in your ear?

Fritz
05-21-2014, 03:22 PM
I want Wayne Larivee to announce his interceptions this way:

"Ha Ha! Clinton Dix!"

woodbuck27
05-21-2014, 07:17 PM
It sure seems like Hahahahaha's skillset and the Packers' needs are a good match.

We need a home run with this guy.

bobblehead
05-21-2014, 09:08 PM
I want Wayne Larivee to announce his interceptions this way:

"Ha Ha! Clinton Dix!"

Or "Ha Ha! Clinton PIX!!

pbmax
05-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Wayne: There IS YOUR DIX! I mean DAGGER!. Phew, sorry folks, help me out here Rock ...

Larry: And then the two O lineman take their fingers and bend them the wrong way and six people faint right into their dessert course ...

Wayne: That's why he's the best in the business folks.

Cheesehead Craig
05-22-2014, 10:15 AM

It's all about the angles. If he can take the right angle and not waste steps or time, lack of elite speed is negated. Rather have a guy that's smart and can do that vs some speedster who runs around not knowing what to do.

Cheesehead Craig
05-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Wayne: There IS YOUR DIX! I mean DAGGER!. Phew, sorry folks, help me out here Rock ...

Larry: And then the two O lineman take their fingers and bend them the wrong way and six people faint right into their dessert course ...

Wayne: That's why he's the best in the business folks.

I can hear that conversation in my head. Well done sir.

Fritz
05-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Or "Ha Ha! Clinton PIX!!

No, wait -

"Ha-Ha!!! Clinton-Dix Picks!!"

mraynrand
05-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Dix Pix Six!

mraynrand
05-22-2014, 12:06 PM
And, not APRH: Dix Rx!

Teamcheez1
05-22-2014, 12:51 PM

I suppose you would prefer speedsters like Ahmad Carroll who ran a 4.3 in the 40?

run pMc
05-22-2014, 01:53 PM
I suppose you would prefer speedsters like Ahmad Carroll who ran a 4.3 in the 40?

and let's not forget that Nick Collins at times took bad angles. (especially early in his career)

Fritz
05-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Dix Pix Six!

JSO headline after Clinton-Dix gets two interceptions in the game:

"Packers win with Clinton-Dix' Picks"

bobblehead
05-23-2014, 06:20 AM
JSO headline after Clinton-Dix gets two interceptions in the game:

"Packers win with Clinton-Dix' Picks"

Which leads to "Pack wins on strength of Dix Pick Six" Or simply "Strength of Dix propels Pack"

woodbuck27
05-23-2014, 07:59 AM
The speed thing has not been an issue for Jairus Byrd. I'm not too concerned. If he had 4.4 speed, he wouldn't be in Green Bay, he'd be in St Louis, Chicago, or New Jersey.

It sure seems like your correct the way the NFL teams look at measurable. In the end doesn't it come down to how well a man plays and against what caliber of competition?

Not every speedster is a Bob Hayes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Hayes

371 Receptions ; 7,414 Yards receiving and 71 TD's plus significant highlights and awards.

vince
05-23-2014, 08:03 AM
Now we need Favre to return to the Vikes to recreate the headline: "Brett's legacy doomed by Dix Picks"

woodbuck27
05-23-2014, 08:05 AM
correct link:
http://packersguru.com/2014/05/08/green-bay-packers-hit-home-run-with-ha-ha-clinton-dix/

Hasean "Ha Ha" Clinton-Dix seems to me to be an outstanding value pick for Ted Thompson. Arguably the finest value in Round 1 after the first 5-6 picks.

pbmax
05-23-2014, 12:20 PM
"Packers Lean On Dix To Outlast Bears"

mraynrand
05-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Packers Ride Dix to Victory.

Cheesehead Craig
05-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Dix Pushes Packers To Come From Behind Victory!

mraynrand
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Ha Ha! Vikings get Speared by Clinton-Dix.

mraynrand
05-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Larrivee: "Clinton-Dix penetrates into the backfield!!"

QBME
05-23-2014, 01:59 PM
I'll play - if not APRH, then "Packers Top Bears with Dix Out".

vince
05-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Capers Prefers Dix over Bush on the Back-end

Just Jeff
05-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Packer's D much stiffer with Dix.
TT loves Dix.
Caper's job saved by taking Dix.

vince
05-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Wayne: "Wow! Dix came in the box and boy did he explode in the hole."

Larry: "And it's a good thing he wrapped up like an All-pro Safety Wayne."

QBME
05-23-2014, 02:31 PM

I think we may have a winner.....:)

pbmax
05-24-2014, 08:24 AM

Responsible and repped.

woodbuck27
05-24-2014, 08:37 AM

and in the latest Green Bay Packers News.... this just in:

Dix "the Fix".

Fritz
05-24-2014, 08:37 AM
Republican, Democrat, or none-of-the-above, we all hope that there are a lot of Clinton-Dix picks this season.

Pugger
05-24-2014, 09:20 AM
:lol: You guys are nuts. :-D

woodbuck27
05-25-2014, 09:54 AM
:lol: You guys are nuts. :-D

Nuts "the Fix" the Dix.

smuggler
05-25-2014, 01:12 PM
DIX ALL OVER THE PLACE AS PACKERS DOMINATE QUEENS

mraynrand
05-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Chix with Dix!

http://photos.posh24.com/p/317849/l/eddie_murphy/eddie_murphy_tries_to_charm_women_with_his_guitar. jpg

bobblehead
05-25-2014, 03:30 PM
I just hope dix doesn't piss away his talent.

BZnDallas
05-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Dix comes early and often, as Packers pound Steelers!

BZnDallas
05-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Dix Can't be Beat!!!

Jimx29
05-25-2014, 10:33 PM
#103 posts and not a single Clinton-Dix-Lewinsky post?

I'm saddened

smuggler
05-26-2014, 01:39 AM
It goes without saying, Jim.

mraynrand
05-26-2014, 07:38 AM

I'm saddened

see FYI

Fritz
05-26-2014, 07:43 AM

I'm saddened

Don't be. When the Packers took him at #21, I posted somewhere on Packerrats that Monica Lewinsky loves the Clinton-Dix pick.

woodbuck27
05-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Don't be. When the Packers took him at #21, I posted somewhere on Packerrats that Monica Lewinsky loves the Clinton-Dix pick.

http://www.smokefreecigars.com/images/electronic_cigar.jpg

" Ohh Monica ! Your smokin'... hot !

What's that Monica?

Ohh .....screw Yassir. I'm the First man. "

Bretsky
05-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Multiple chix play with each other while Dix Picks for Six

Iron Mike
05-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Pick the Pack w/the pick of Peppers....

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10299540_10152409603414014_1098873547711937812_n.j pg

pbmax
05-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Dix signed today.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 10m
Clinton-Dix gets deal, but Hyde gets nod: Photo/Getty Images Packers’ first-round pick Ha Ha Clinton-Dix wasn... http://bit.ly/1mxlcXx

mraynrand
05-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Dix signed today.

Clinton-Dix gets deal, but Hyde gets nod: Photo/Getty Images Packers’ first-round pick Ha Ha Clinton-Dix wasn... http://bit.ly/1mxlcXx

Second year guy gets the first team reps. Maybe Ha Ha can commiserate with Manzier.

vince
05-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Chix with Dix!

http://photos.posh24.com/p/317849/l/eddie_murphy/eddie_murphy_tries_to_charm_women_with_his_guitar. jpg
Pole Handling Chicks Love Rhythmically Serenading Dix Rising to Occasion

woodbuck27
06-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Dix signed today.

I like this pick and ** pic:

** See it here about half way down the page:

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/05/08/reaction-to-johnny-manziel-slipping-in-the-draft/

pbmax
06-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Does Ha-Ha remind anyone else of a young Eddie Murphy?

denverYooper
06-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Does Ha-Ha remind anyone else of a young Eddie Murphy?

I actually thought that was Eddie Murphy.

mraynrand
06-03-2014, 08:56 AM
http://www.fototime.com/C56EE4FEFE527A8/standard.jpg

eddie murphy

PB, the similarity was noticed in the draft day thread and way back on page three of this thread. Try to keep up.

QBME
06-03-2014, 08:56 AM
I actually thought that was Eddie Murphy.

That's because it is Eddie Murphy in the photo.

mraynrand
06-03-2014, 08:57 AM
That's because it is Eddie Murphy in the photo.

I thought everyone realized that! :)

mraynrand
06-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Karate man bruise on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvKIubY6OY

pbmax
06-03-2014, 09:44 AM
PB, the similarity was noticed in the draft day thread and way back on page three of this thread. Try to keep up.

March through June proclamations about the Defense really have taken up a lot of brain drive space.