PDA

View Full Version : The underdog...The other Rookie TE prospect, 6'-3" 250 lb. Justin Perillo

woodbuck27
05-30-2014, 05:07 AM
http://www.packersnews.com/article/20140520/PKR0101/140520022/Undrafted-TE-Perillo-comfortable-underdog

Undrafted TE Perillo comfortable as underdog

" It was an angst-ridden wait, but not really a surprise to Perillo, who’s used to being overlooked. The Big Lead sports blog even made a “Diary of a Draft Underdog” video series on him, documenting his predraft preparation. Watch it here."

"He played special teams his first year at Maine and remained the team’s snapper on field goals and point-after attempts, and the backup snapper on punts. That’s a role the Packers value out of their tight ends: veteran Ryan Taylor spelled Brett Goode last season." ... Fr. LINK above

Click on this LINK for the rest of this story on another Packer Rookie prospect who just might seize an opportunity.

Comment woodbuck27:

Is this signing another bit of evidence that TT and the Packers are prepared ( well... Head Coach Mike McCarthy is an exception ) to move on past JerMichael Finley?

Brandon494
05-30-2014, 05:18 AM
You don't have to start a new thread every time you read an article Woody.

woodbuck27
05-30-2014, 05:58 AM
You don't have to start a new thread every time you read an article Woody.

Are you the Chief Editor of Packerrats Brandon494?

I don't start a thread every time I read an article Brandon 494. I read a great deal and Green Bay Packer s / NFL and much more in terms of pro Sports and life in general.

An educated man learns to educate. READ ... read ... read ... and read some more and pass on what he/she feels is beneficial to those in his/her circle of family/friends/acquaintances.

This is a thread on the topic of the underdog ... Packer fan.

Doesn't that "TOPIC" have it's place here in another green Bay Packer Off Season? Is one more.... ten more threads too much overload for you?

I'll always while being an active member here look for more threads to keep Packerrats alive/breathing.

Maybe your a tad sensitive about anything that doesn't herald JerMichael Finley as something next to the second coming? Somehow I have difficulty embracing Jermichael as a necessary ingredient for a great Packer offense. Why? He's generally not proven a lot to me. He's absent in games and well.... he's too often "just absent".

He might do better elsewhere like as a target for Tom Brady. I'm an NFL fan. I might better cheer for him in New England. I don't believe he's an answer to the Packer offense that cannot be replace and that at a much lower $CAP friendly cost$.

Brandon494
05-30-2014, 01:36 PM
You don't have to go crazy every time I make a suggestion Woody.