PDA

View Full Version : Al Harris....

packers11
08-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Watching these three preseason games, this one in particular.... Where was chad johnson tonight???? mr.31+21=85... Al harris shut down one of the top 5 WR is the league.... This guy HAS NOT lost a step.... Since we have so much cap left over maybe T.T can give Harris a little bonus :wink: .... His age is creeping up to him but he deserves and is playing over his contract... Unlike woodson (hopfully he gets a lot better)...

Al harris has not let any WR get over 100 yards on him in the past 2 seasons....... That says A LOT.. (thank god randy is outta division :lol: )

Thoughts?

the_idle_threat
08-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Let's see how he does when the games are for real.

PTPaQ
08-29-2006, 01:19 AM
I think we should switch Harris's and Woodson's contract.

MadtownPacker
08-29-2006, 01:38 AM
I have been in favor of giving Harris a boost at midseason if he showed the last half of last season was just frustration. After seeing Woodson getting turned into woodchips tonight I think Woodson should be booted and Al should be given some of that $$$.

chewy-bacca
08-29-2006, 07:30 AM
All I know is Chad had zip last night, "Whosyourmoma" looked like the all pro.

I will say I remember last week or the 1st week, Harris looked rusty. But not hearing his name last night -and I know if he messed up you would have heard about it from the chuckle heads in the booth- was a good thing.

I HOPE the the CB and S just need time to get it going as a group.

One good thing is this team HAS TO GET BETTER!