PDA

View Full Version : Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy....Can we have "JUST ONE" Center for 3-4 consecutive years?

woodbuck27
06-05-2014, 12:50 PM
http://www.packersnews.com/article/20140603/PKR0101/140603044/Veteran-linemen-ready-another-new-center

Veteran linemen ready for another new center

Jun. 3, 2014

“You just gel and you know exactly where their foot's going to be and you've going to be right next to each other. Dietrich was a hell of a player, there was no doubt about it. I really enjoyed playing next to him. But that's what we do.” Josh Sitton

GO PACK GO !

Just Jeff
06-05-2014, 12:59 PM
What are we supposed to do. Saturday had a breakout season, they had to let Wells go. Then EDS had a breakout season, so there was no need for Saturday. Now Tretter is poised to have a breakout season, so EDS was shown the door. To make matter more simple we even have a backup center that will have a breakout season next season, when we let Tretter go. Too bad Colledge can't play center, he's got 6 more starting NFL seasons ahead of him.

woodbuck27
06-05-2014, 01:04 PM
What are we supposed to do. Saturday had a breakout season, they had to let Wells go. Then EDS had a breakout season, so there was no need for Saturday. Now Tretter is poised to have a breakout season, so EDS was shown the door. To make matter more simple we even have a backup center that will have a breakout season next season, when we let Tretter go. Too bad Colledge can't play center, he's got 6 more starting NFL seasons ahead of him.

Your perspective is generally rather interesting Just Jeff.

I'm happy that your here at Packerrats to keep us all on our toes.

Rutnstrut
06-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Bet ya all thought it would be me to start a thread like this;)