PDA

View Full Version : Slendar Man

HowardRoark
06-05-2014, 01:28 PM
What the fuck? Just when you thought you had heard it all.

I'm turing off all computers in my house.

woodbuck27
06-05-2014, 01:42 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Slender_Man_graffitti.jpg/1024px-Slender_Man_graffitti.jpg

Come here .......... Joanie.

Joemailman
06-05-2014, 02:06 PM

One of the girls said they had to do it or "he would kill our family". She thought someone would kill her family if she didn't kill her friend, but she hadn't told her parents about it? Gotta wonder what kind of communication there was in that family. Sounds like maybe they were a family that needed to turn their computers off.

Not trying to be political here, but I have a problem with the DA deciding to try 12 year old girls as adults. It is expected the girl's attorneys will try to have it moved to juvenile court.

mraynrand
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
These attacks will continue to occur until and unless we confiscate and outlaw all knives and sharp objects.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2014, 12:20 PM
One of the girls said they had to do it or "he would kill our family". She thought someone would kill her family if she didn't kill her friend, but she hadn't told her parents about it? Gotta wonder what kind of communication there was in that family. Sounds like maybe they were a family that needed to turn their computers off.

Not trying to be political here, but I have a problem with the DA deciding to try 12 year old girls as adults. It is expected the girl's attorneys will try to have it moved to juvenile court.You fucking wimpy crackas with your "my parents are to blame" bullshit!!
Would you have a problem if they where 12 year old boys?? Fuck that they are not 5 year olds, they knew what the fuck they wanted to do. Quit making excuses and fry the little bitches. They are of no use to this world.

woodbuck27
06-13-2014, 07:59 AM
These attacks will continue to occur until and unless we confiscate and outlaw all knives and sharp objects.

Some people in ignorance diminish the seriousness of such a story in terms of the society as a whole. They miss out on the caring part. They compromise and insult those that possess real intelligence.

Bad things often happen. Concerned intelligent and caring people ask why? Look closer into "the shit" we become aware of daily now and go on trying harder to make our more complicated society better.

woodbuck27
06-13-2014, 08:12 AM
You fucking wimpy crackas with your "my parents are to blame" bullshit!!
Would you have a problem if they where 12 year old boys?? Fuck that they are not 5 year olds, they knew what the fuck they wanted to do. Quit making excuses and fry the little bitches. They are of no use to this world.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/attorney-girl-charged-stabbing-mentally-ill-23976025

" Most residents in their Waukesha neighborhood didn't want to talk to reporters Tuesday. They said they were still trying to wrap their minds around the allegations. But neighbors who did agree to talk said the girls came from good families and that the parents were responsible guardians who doted on their children. " Fr. LINK above

After three Mounties were murdered and others injured in Moncton, New Brunswick. I'm full on now desiring a review and return to Capitol Punishment....where it's appropriate.

It's the question of appropriateness that comes to center stage now. The issue that needs to be considered is that man's (Justin Bourque's) mental health in the commission of his senseless actions that cost three men their lives and countless others to suffer his outrageous behaviour.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/sister-of-justin-bourque-speaks-of-his-troubled-life-growing-paranoia/article19131608/

How does this "if the TRUTH" factor in?:

" ...In an interview with The Globe and Mail, Ms. Bourque said her 24-year-old brother’s troubles began around age 19, when he started drinking heavily. “It did a lot of damage to his brain,” she said. “He used to be a really sharp person. As the years went by, the more damage was caused. He just wasn’t the same.” ..." Fr. Link immediately above.

Back to the specific subject of this thread:

Do I believe that 12 year olds (male or female) should be held to the same standard or expectation of the LAW as adults.

NO !

It escapes me why these 12 year old girls are scheduled to be tried in adult court for attempted murder?

Isn't the question? of mental illness? appropriate in one or both? of their cases? If one or both of these 12 year old girls is mentally ill then why wasn't it noticed and acted upon!?

This brings into question the duties and responsibilities of the community / direct society as a whole. We all need to pay attention.