PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Woodson should have been

Packers4Glory
08-29-2006, 03:50 AM
to all the offseason camps and such? Why do I feel like he don't give a damn so long as you gets paid? Thats what it seemed like this offseason, but his play this preseason sucks to say the least.

GoPack06
08-29-2006, 10:18 AM
he had one bad game. A preseason one at that. YOu know hes only played in three games in the past 8 months or so. Maybe he needs time to catch up.

SudsMcBucky
08-29-2006, 10:21 AM
If he needed time to catch up, maybe he SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT F'N PRACTICE!!!!!

chewy-bacca
08-29-2006, 10:26 AM
with all the money they gave him, the LEAST he could have done was be at all practices. He said it wouldnt be an issue, well its becoming an issue.

GoPack06
08-29-2006, 10:33 AM
When did he miss pratices. I dont remeber him not being there for training camp. Offseason workouts are that, there Workouts. Alot of players dont go, because some players like to work out by themselves or with there personal trainers.

ahaha
08-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Woodson looked like Michael Hawthorne last night, but he looked pretty good in the first two games. On the other hand, Al Harris looked like shit in the first two games, but looked like an all-pro covering Chad Johnson. It's so hard to figure out if these veterens are taking the preseason serious or not, or if they just aren't that good.

SudsMcBucky
08-29-2006, 11:13 AM
When did he miss pratices. I dont remeber him not being there for training camp. Offseason workouts are that, there Workouts. Alot of players dont go, because some players like to work out by themselves or with there personal trainers.

He missed voluntary camp time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they practice footwork, formations, assignments, etc. at those, as well. If he NEEDED the work, then he SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! SHEESH. I didn't know it was such a big thing to ask of a newly acquired player whom we shelled out a double-digit signing bonus to actually show up for some voluntary work.

packers11
08-29-2006, 11:19 AM
I think he is like ej and doesnt give two sh~ts about preseason...... I think he still has the talent in him, you just don't lose it all that quickly.... Boy did I love Harris... Mr. "31 + 21 = 85" got put in his place..... He did not even get a ctach, I hope harris gave him a tissue at the end of the game because he had a "td celebration planned out".....

When the bears visit lambeau, Woodson will be ready.. Ive been reading on some raider forums, most of them were dissapointed with woodson last night and wish him the best.... Time will only tell....

Merlin
08-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Woodson has been getting torched all pre-season. The difference in this game was that the QB noticed it. Woodson sucks and needs to be CUT. Don't hand me this crap about one bad game either.

woodbuck27
08-29-2006, 01:18 PM

We needed Charles Woodson here after that HUGE Contract that Ted Thompson gave him... to demonstrate his committment and show proper Vet attitude "to the new guys" and overall Leadership to OUR team.

His attitude sucks and that was what Raider fans have been telling me.

They were glad he went to Free Agency and now he's and that's... OUR's....

Wonderful...

Charles Woodson's... selfish...selfish... SELFISH !!

Tarlam!
08-29-2006, 02:43 PM
My old blue dog, HH, makes an outstanding case about voluntary workouts.

Either make them mandatory, or scrap them completely. Then, futile discussions like this one will go away.

I don't give a rat's ass about how the team played, gelled, defended, attacked in any so-called exhibition games. I am pissed that we lost Marviel in a worthless test for the season. I am thankful, it's only been him till now, and I pray, it's not Favre next Friday.

As far as I can tell, our team didn't even bother to closely study film on these 3 opponents. If the games weren't worth game planning, they O.K. to lose, IMHO.

I will be more than ready to rip anybody wearing G&G after week one, win lose or tie, if they don't give it more than the proverbial colledge try.