PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to go?

QBME
06-24-2014, 07:08 PM
I received today via USPS four tickets and an invite to the Packers Share Holders meeting at Lambeau on July 24. I can't make it.

Any Rats who may be interested in attending please PM me, and I'll send the tickets along, assuming I recognize your credentials.

First come, first served.

QBME
06-24-2014, 07:35 PM
I received today via USPS four tickets and an invite to the Packers Share Holders meeting at Lambeau on July 24. I can't make it.

Any Rats who may be interested in attending please PM me, and I'll send the tickets along, assuming I recognize your credentials.

And after reviewing the post, I don't know what I meant about credentials. If you're reading this, I guess that's good enough. Except if you're Tank.

mission
06-24-2014, 07:46 PM
You should send Woody for sure.

QBME
06-24-2014, 09:03 PM
You should send Woody for sure.

Woody wants the tix, he and Mae are welcome to them. Heaven help TT & MM.

Guiness
06-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Great gesture mate.

Bretsky
06-24-2014, 11:01 PM
I might be interested. A dumb question........do you have to be a shareholder to go ? In other words...will they check id's or anything or would the tix be good ?

Can I ask Ted why he drafted Fully instead of Brooks Reed :))) ??

Bretsky
06-24-2014, 11:02 PM
and if Woody wants the tix give them to Woody....he should go...

QBME
06-25-2014, 06:40 AM
and if Woody wants the tix give them to Woody....he should go...

I haven't gone to a meeting so I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt they check ID's, as it would be a logistical nightmare. As for Woody, I think the suggestion was made tongue in cheek - it's a long way from Montreal to Green Bay.

red
06-25-2014, 07:48 PM
i nominate bretsky so he can wear a t-shirt that says "YOU SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED FLOWERS"

woodbuck27
06-25-2014, 09:38 PM
I haven't gone to a meeting so I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt they check ID's, as it would be a logistical nightmare. As for Woody, I think the suggestion was made tongue in cheek - it's a long way from Montreal to Green Bay.

Just reading this and THANKS QBME and mission and Bretsky so much; but Mae and I are soon headed east for a nice vacation. If you would like you should attend this function B.

I hope that some Packerrats can take you up on this opportunity as it would be very interesting.

By the way ...I really like TT and MM. So does Mae. :thank:

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

Patler
06-26-2014, 09:11 AM
I think Mrs. Patler and I might go this year. I've been anxious to see the new stadium projects, and this should be an easy, relaxed atmosphere in which to do it.

Pugger
06-27-2014, 08:26 AM

You got your proxy and tickets? I wonder if I'll have to call them again. For some reason they never forward that stuff to me when I'm up here in GB. :neutral:

QBME
06-30-2014, 06:39 AM
Yes - received the whole package.