PDA

View Full Version : Something to look foward to....

packers11
08-29-2006, 10:21 AM
The first four games we play teams with medicore offensive firepower..... Therefor harris can do his job, and we should be fine.... I can only imgaine if we were opening up against a team like the colts or the bengals :wink: .. The offensive line will devlop and get better week to week (like last year) but it will come down on three people in that offense... Favre,Green,Driver.... If 1 fails , all will go down :sad:

First four teams :
Bears - Muhammad
Saints - Horn
Lions - Williams?
Eagles - Stallworth

GoPack06
08-29-2006, 10:30 AM
well the Bengals have a beyond good offesnse. Besides the Colts, there the best. So we do face the Cardinals who should be pretty explosive.

The Bengals i think if Carson Palmer can stay healthy can win the super bowl. Its only taken them since the early 8o's to get good.

jack's smirking revenge
08-29-2006, 10:35 AM
well the Bengals have a beyond good offesnse. Besides the Colts, there the best. So we do face the Cardinals who should be pretty explosive.

The Bengals i think if Carson Palmer can stay healthy can win the super bowl. Its only taken them since the early 8o's to get good.

The Bengals looked good last night, for sure, but you can't discount SD (LT hasn't even played yet). And you can't discount New England or Denver. Even Jacksonville and Pittsburgh could be in the hunt in the AFC. KC could be there too, but they seem like the Pack right now--talent, but too many problem areas.

It is very possible that the Bungles could get there, but there are many teams in the AFC that you could argue as contenders right now.

Plummer to Walker (*gasp*) looks like a dangerous combo....

tyler

No Mo Moss
08-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I agree. I still don't think its out of the realm of possibility to start the season 3-1.

Tony Oday
08-29-2006, 12:23 PM
Bears - Muhammad add Bradley
Saints - Horn Yeah they suck
Lions - Roy Williams and hmm yeah
Eagles - Stallworth dont forget Reggie Brown!