PDA

View Full Version : Flynn is #2, Tolzien #3.

Patler
09-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Putting the question to rest early, MM has designated Flynn as the #2:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/matt-flynn-selected-as-backup-qb-b99341906z1-273419301.html

I wonder if this might rotate week to week?

texaspackerbacker
09-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Shit. It should obviously be the other way around. If it's gonna rotate, it would make more sense to have the more mobile Tolzien active against the big pass rushing Seahawks.

pbmax
09-01-2014, 10:48 AM
This seems logical headed into Seattle and the noise.

Speaking of which, we need some conspiracy theories regarding the true source of the 12th Man noise level.

I think its Boeing.

3irty1
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
This seems logical headed into Seattle and the noise.

Speaking of which, we need some conspiracy theories regarding the true source of the 12th Man noise level.

I think its Boeing.

I think its just the vagina lips roof and the fact that they've created a motivational feedback mechanism by displaying the number of total false start penalties from visiting teams on the scoreboard.

KYPack
09-01-2014, 11:08 AM
I think its just the vagina lips roof and the fact that they've created a motivational feedback mechanism by displaying the number of total false start penalties from visiting teams on the scoreboard.

Remember 15 years ago or so when the NFL tried to put in a "delay of game" penalty against the home crowd for noise?

Be nice to see that brought back just for Thursday's game.

Payback for the "fail Mary"?

pbmax
09-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Remember 15 years ago or so when the NFL tried to put in a "delay of game" penalty against the home crowd for noise?

Be nice to see that brought back just for Thursday's game.

Payback for the "fail Mary"?

A reminder that the NFL has always been the No Fun League.

pbmax
09-01-2014, 11:19 AM

How long would it take for the fans to catch on if the Packers kept carting players off strapped to a back board and stretcher to quiet the crowd and get them applauding the away team when the player kept returning one play later like a soccer match?

channtheman
09-01-2014, 06:31 PM
How long would it take for the fans to catch on if the Packers kept carting players off strapped to a back board and stretcher to quiet the crowd and get them applauding the away team when the player kept returning one play later like a soccer match?

The joke would be on us as these "faked" injuries would somehow end up being season ending.

Pugger
09-02-2014, 02:59 PM
The best way to quiet down those clowns in the stands is to get an early lead and build on that.