PDA

View Full Version : Starks > Lacy

PA Pack Fan
09-05-2014, 07:13 AM
A nice one two punch but if it's 3rd and 2, I'd rather give Starks the ball. He's better at finding holes, and running north. Lacy can break tackles better, but still wind up at the line of scrimmage.

Rastak
09-05-2014, 09:52 PM
A nice one two punch but if it's 3rd and 2, I'd rather give Starks the ball. He's better at finding holes, and running north. Lacy can break tackles better, but still wind up at the line of scrimmage.

Lacy looks pretty solid, with decent blocking I'd think he could be the third down guy. He can make a guy miss. Was he prone to concussions in college? That seems to be a problem.

pbmax
09-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Lacy looks pretty solid, with decent blocking I'd think he could be the third down guy. He can make a guy miss. Was he prone to concussions in college? That seems to be a problem.

The problem seems to be mainly running into defenders with his head.

Patler
09-05-2014, 10:52 PM
The problem seems to be mainly running into defenders with his head.

Ya, they should maybe asking those big heavy guys in front of him to push the defenders out of the way. Other teams do that, why don't the Packers?

George Cumby
09-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Ya, they should maybe asking those big heavy guys in front of him to push the defenders out of the way. Other teams do that, why don't the Packers?

That would be a rude, UN-Packer-people thing to do!

Joemailman
09-06-2014, 06:20 AM

Too obvious. That's exactly what the opponent is expecting them to do.

channtheman
09-06-2014, 06:57 AM
I think instead of blocking the opposing team, our own team should run into each other and both get hurt.

KYPack
09-06-2014, 07:44 AM
I think instead of blocking the opposing team, our own team should run into each other and both get hurt.

That was definitely the low ebb of the game for me. Now we're taking each other out two at a time!

gbgary
09-06-2014, 08:56 AM

yup...more bull rushing...even when early in downs. sea was/is too fast laterally to try to run around the edges.

gbgary
09-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Too obvious. That's exactly what the opponent is expecting them to do.

make them play eight in the box...then the pass opens up.