PDA

View Full Version : Pep talk this f'ing team (it got long sorry)

Tony Oday
08-29-2006, 12:03 PM
I think this is one of the best teams I have seen on the Field sporting Green and Gold in a long time. SO give them your pep talk because we all know the Packers Read this site :)

QB- Favre he is actually not taking too many chances and threw a couple balls away this preseason. I like it. I would like to see McCarthy in his grill a little more but what the heck I like the way he is playing. So play like the MVP you are Favre

AR- This guy will be a stud in the West Coast offense. He will never make us forget Favre but in two years he will have a nice year as our starter. I like the check downs shows progresion through the routes and doesnt force the ball. Have fun with that clipboard and learn this offense so when you pick up a girl at the bar you accidently call her red 32 split option right.

RB- Green looked sharp in his limited action and was a breath away from a HUGE run. HE is running like he did 4 years ago when you never knew if he was down until you looked downfield and he was in the stands after a 6! Remeber Green how it feels to score TDs? Rediscover that this year!

Gado- Oh how I like a team player. Hey Gado go play FB, Ok coach. Done he is a tough straight line runner that should do well in the redzone crushing LBs and letting Green get in the zone. Med school is paid for in two short years my little nigerian nightmare!

Beach/Herron/Pooper-Well some talent at the third spot shouldnt be veteran in my mind time to say bu-bye Pooper was fun though you run like a truck you also get hit like a truck. Herron and Beach will look good in this one cut system

Hendo and Vonte- Look out for oh my Gado Vonte. Yeah you had one catch but man you just arent that good. Hendo, hendo, hendo What to say about this workhorse? Have another solid year and go to ESPN :)

WR-Driver dont you love being underrated and still catching almost everything Im glad that you will retire a Packer.

Jennings- So did you know that Driver was your dad? He must be bacause on the field you look exactly like him! Keep it up rook just dont let it go to your head

Furgie- bye

Gardner- CMON! You have made a ton of money on potential lets make it for production this year. Have some highlights so when your grand children say grandpa you played football? you have a highlight tape to actually show them instead of just a bank account.

TE- Franks this is you year. TAKE the middle of the field. Its yours and you know Favre can get you the ball

Lee/MArtin/Alcorn--Lee run baby run and know this offense you can be a star in it and make that payday that takes care of your kids kids. Martin you blow go home and pack groceries. Alcorn keep playing man. You are a lunchbox guy that most people here love!

O line- This week you need to ALL go out downtown Milwuakee and get in a fight with a bar. THE WHOLE BAR. Build some nastyness into yourselves! Play as one. You guys have all the talent in the world you just need to move as one. The second that clicks this is a dominate line and we will HURT opponents Defensive lines.

D Line-Pickett DROP THAT DOUGHNUT AND PICK UP A WEIGHT! Jenkins I keep telling you there is a million dollars in the football so keep going after it ;) KGB well you have one move in 6 years...time to switch it up. Just pretend its like you are at the same bar for 6 years the same pickup line gets old and stale so you need to mix it up. Kamp you have no right to take a play off you should be going 100 mph at all times thats why you got paid! The rest of you fat boys follow Jenkins example and remember there is a million dollars in that football the RB is carrying!

LB- Barnett get off a block man. You are a solid MLB but need to step it up. We got rid of the leadership on the defense and you are the guy that needs to step up his play.

Hawk-the NFL is fun huh? Did you know what Laura told me? Yup you get one of 'those' everytime you make a play. As a married guy you know those are worth more than platinum!

Taylor-Thanks for holding down the fort while the rooks get aclimated to the NFL. Do you want that spot next year? Then the TE is your responsibility and there is no such thing as getting pushed off the point of attack!

Rooks-Think you can play in the NFL? Hodge learn to cover. Popp learn to play LB with that motor!

CB-You over paid pieces of thug trash! Woodson 10million! thats a million an INT thats what you need to do. BLANKET WR. You have the skills! Harris, wanna better contract? BE the stud you have been and you will be rewarded. Carroll SHUT THE F*CK UP! you are a bad CB that gets burned more than firewood! You make one play and dance the jig. If I was Hawk I would have already torn your pathertic excuse for a head off your body. Play your role and play it well and shit up! Hawkins use that speed to get you into position not out of it. Collins all you need to do is look down at your number. Play like him. Manuel you have the mental stuff down now lets stay healthy and QB that secondary!

Kickers---well your kickers I dont want to hear your name unless its a good highlight.

DC- Remember you are deciple of Bates! GET IN THEIR GRILLS WHEN THEY SCREW UP! bitch slap someone if you have to! This is the unit that will win games for us. you are the only coach on the team with a loaded gun! USE IT!

hehe this was kinda fun!

mmmdk
08-29-2006, 12:10 PM
LOL, I enjoyed the read.

packers11
08-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Carroll SHUT THE F*CK UP! you are a bad CB that gets burned more than firewood! You make one play and dance the jig. If I was Hawk I would have already torn your pathertic excuse for a head off your body.

haha I LOVE IT! Who remembers carroll in the atl game last year... He went up to thier bench and was trash talking hardcore... Carroll at his finest :smile:

Then I see gamble... A couple picks after carroll being a second string right behind lucas..... Only if Sherman looked at a player's attitude.... :roll:

GBRulz
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
that was great and yes, I too loved the part about Carroll dancing the jig! too bad his on the field play sometimes resembles a waltz though.

woodbuck27
08-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Tony ! Tony !! Tony !!!

ALL HAIL ... TONY ODAY !!!

I read your post ( very good post) called a friend in the Maritimes...

read it to her.

She decided today... to join PACKERRATS, TONY.

She'll be posting soon.

A very funny Lady... :mrgreen:

I trust... GOOD for OUR PACKER HOME !!

swede
08-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Better pep talk than the one Joe Frazier gave.

Nice job, Tony.

MTPackerfan
08-29-2006, 02:57 PM
good read, great pep talk, should sign you as assist a$$ chewer

Tony Oday
08-29-2006, 02:59 PM
hehe I already have the job of A** chewer its actually quite fun.

Terry
08-29-2006, 10:41 PM
LOL, terrific post Tony! Nice one!

One little thing though...........

RB- Green looked sharp in his limited action and was a breath away from a HUGE run. HE is running like he did 4 years ago when you never knew if he was down until you looked downfield and he was in the stands after a 6!

Yeah, but where's the football?

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Nice post, and way to encourage fergie. :mrgreen:

GoPackGo
08-29-2006, 11:19 PM
classic :cool: