PDA

View Full Version : A Few Things I Would Love To See Sunday

The Shadow
09-27-2014, 10:48 AM
1. An activated Jeff Janis lined up wide left against Bears rookie Kyle Fuller. The Bears watched the Lions game & will be trying to take away Jordy. A GO route to Janis early - even if unsuccessful - would loosen up things in the middle for the rest of the game.
2. If Aaron gets an opening to run for a safe/sliding first down, he TAKES it - rather than throw the ball to a back - who will drop it.
3. We actually RUN on 3rd & 1 - and not with a slow-developing play.
4. Lacy pounds up the middle on a consistent basis- rather than dancing east & west.
5. Dujuan Harris takes off right, pulls up & throws the halfback option.
6. The Pack assigns a LB to regularly shadow Matt Forte.
7. Tramon & Shields stay on the outside to cover Marshall & Jeffrey. Hayward mans the slot. Hyde shadows Bennett.
8. Hawk keeps his damn helmet on.
9. Capers actually makes game adjustments to what the Bears are doing.
10. The Packers come out with an attitude right from the start.
11. Aaron shows up with something to prove.

George Cumby
09-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Good post.

If they hit on 75 percent of those, they win.

channtheman
09-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Do I hear a clamoring for the FB dive?

George Cumby
09-27-2014, 01:06 PM
After thinking about it just one thing really needs to happen: #12 needs to play well. Everything else will fall into place around that.

QBME
09-27-2014, 02:37 PM

Yup, + 1

Maxie the Taxi
09-27-2014, 02:56 PM
The game. A win.

oldbutnotdeadyet
09-27-2014, 03:12 PM
I wish...

The Shadow = MM

Fritz
09-27-2014, 03:37 PM
1. An activated Jeff Janis lined up wide left against Bears rookie Kyle Fuller. The Bears watched the Lions game & will be trying to take away Jordy. A GO route to Janis early - even if unsuccessful - would loosen up things in the middle for the rest of the game.
2. If Aaron gets an opening to run for a safe/sliding first down, he TAKES it - rather than throw the ball to a back - who will drop it.
3. We actually RUN on 3rd & 1 - and not with a slow-developing play.
4. Lacy pounds up the middle on a consistent basis- rather than dancing east & west.
5. Dujuan Harris takes off right, pulls up & throws the halfback option.
6. The Pack assigns a LB to regularly shadow Matt Forte.
7. Tramon & Shields stay on the outside to cover Marshall & Jeffrey. Hayward mans the slot. Hyde shadows Bennett.
8. Hawk keeps his damn helmet on.
9. Capers actually makes game adjustments to what the Bears are doing.

12. Drew Barrymore attends and takes her top off in front of the camera. Written on her chest are the words, "Do me, Fritz!"

The Shadow
09-27-2014, 03:40 PM
I wish...

The Shadow = MM

Well, thanks there oldbutnotdeadyet!

Joemailman
09-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Against the Jets, Rodgers fumbled on their 1st offensive play of the game. Last week, it was Lacy on the 2nd play. I'm just hoping they can make it to the 3rd play without fumbling. Is that too much to ask?

Freak Out
09-27-2014, 05:37 PM
12. Drew Barrymore attends and takes her top off in front of the camera. Written on her chest are the words, "Do me, Fritz!"

Did I ever tell you about the time I banged her when she was in Alaska making the whale movie?

pbmax
09-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Against the Jets, Rodgers fumbled on their 1st offensive play of the game. Last week, it was Lacy on the 2nd play. I'm just hoping they can make it to the 3rd play without fumbling. Is that too much to ask?

"And that's your Mills Fleet Farm Key to the Game! Fleet Farm, Proudly serving Americ'a's Heartland Sine 1955. If you have a Farm and a Fleet of trucks, or need Women's boots, Mills Fleet Farm has you covered."

pbmax
09-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Did I ever tell you about the time I banged her when she was in Alaska making the whale movie?

How'd you break the ice?

Joemailman
09-27-2014, 07:07 PM

...and then someone tells her Fritz Shurmur passed away years ago.

Teamcheez1
09-27-2014, 07:35 PM
13. MM not calling a timeout that ends up giving the other team a shot at more points.

George Cumby
09-27-2014, 07:41 PM
...and then someone tells her Fritz Shurmur passed away years ago.

I had a strange man-crush on old Fritz.

esoxx
09-27-2014, 08:30 PM
I had a strange man-crush on old Fritz.

Funny, I have a strange man-crush on Abe Vigoda.

To each his own.

Rastak
09-27-2014, 08:34 PM
Funny, I have a strange man-crush on Abe Vigoda.

To each his own.

Yikes.

Well if my complete boxed set of Barney Miller goes missing I'll know where to look.

esoxx
09-27-2014, 08:49 PM
Yikes.

Well if my complete boxed set of Barney Miller goes missing I'll know where to look.

Current status: http://www.abevigoda.com/

esoxx
09-27-2014, 08:52 PM
BTW Ras, coming from someone who as a kid grew up in the 70's, have to say how pleased I am to see the Vikes playing again outdoors. I know it's only for two seasons but it takes me back. Nothing like seeing an upper Midwest team playing football in the elements.

Love it.

Rastak
09-27-2014, 09:17 PM
BTW Ras, coming from someone who as a kid grew up in the 70's, have to say how pleased I am to see the Vikes playing again outdoors. I know it's only for two seasons but it takes me back. Nothing like seeing an upper Midwest team playing football in the elements.

Love it.

I love it too as long as I ain't the poor son of a bitch sitting outside when it's below zero.

channtheman
09-27-2014, 09:18 PM
13. MM not calling a timeout that ends up giving the other team a shot at more points.

Badger fans will remember when BB did the same a few years ago two weeks in a row. Both games were poised for OT, and BB allowed us to lose them in regulation instead.

Carolina_Packer
09-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Badger fans will remember when BB did the same a few years ago two weeks in a row. Both games were poised for OT, and BB allowed us to lose them in regulation instead.

He probably had a tee time to make.

mission
09-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Hawk's helmet came off like 30 times...

Joemailman
09-28-2014, 10:35 PM
Hawk's helmet came off like 30 times...

With all the concern about head injuries, I'm surprised the NFL isn't doing anything.

pbmax
09-28-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't understand how a loose chip strap automatically leads to the helmet coming off. Is it really opting off with his chinstrap still buckled?

sharpe1027
09-29-2014, 07:06 AM
I don't understand how a loose chip strap automatically leads to the helmet coming off. Is it really opting off with his chinstrap still buckled?

I seem to remember his chin strap staying strapped a few times with his helmet half off. I thin he has a helmet that is really loose, not a chinstrap problem. Maybe he thinks thay having the helmet move reduces the impact or something?

MadScientist
09-29-2014, 09:06 AM
With all the concern about head injuries, I'm surprised the NFL isn't doing anything.

If he gets hit in the head after the helmet comes off, then he has a problem. Losing the helmet on a hit actually helps protect him since the force goes to the helmet and isn't transferred to his head.

Maxie the Taxi
09-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I seem to remember Hawk saying he doesn't like putting air in his helmet. He just wears it loose like that because it's more comfortable for him. He's worn it that way since college.

Fritz
09-30-2014, 01:00 PM

Do tell.

sharpe1027
09-30-2014, 02:10 PM

Veronica Vaughn was there too?

channtheman
09-30-2014, 06:56 PM
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AJ HAWK'S HELMET! (http://www.cheesenewswire.com/2014/09/exclusive-interview-with-aj-hawks-helmet/)