PDA

View Full Version : The NFL should BAN celebrations...

Tony Oday
08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
in the middle of the field! I am so sick of the dancing and tomfollery(hehe) of these jack asses that make a tackle after 1st downs or down the field and dance all around like idiots. You should only be able to celebrate if you score or get a turnover. Other than that STOP!

swede
08-29-2006, 01:02 PM
But I really did like Gilbert's gravedigger move. It was short and sweet and funny and didn't get in the opponent's face. I wouldn't have wanted to have that taken away.

I don't like Barnett's Samurai chop.

I didn't like Tim Whatshisfaces six shooter draw.

I do like DD's first down move.

I wouldn't mind a tweak to the rules, I guess, but I like enthusiasm and creativity among players.

I actually am about the only one that wasn't offended bu Moss "mooning" Lambeau.

I hated the touchdown, and I didn't like we gave Moss the opportunity, but that mooning thing gets funnier over time.

Tarlam!
08-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Yup. I think it's silly.

I remember an Aussie kid that went to Hawai University. This is, like, 2 decades ago.

They brought his story to the news. He was a DL or LB - I forget. He hopped around like a kangaroo after he made a stop.

Imagine, a nearly grown man, tucking in his elbows, positioning his hands like paws in a begging position, bending elegantly at the knees, and taking small hoppy-like jumps.

I knew he needing shooting right then and there!

Funny, never heard from him again after that...

swede
08-29-2006, 01:10 PM
I think he went through a civil union ceremony with Esera Tuaolo.

BallHawk
08-29-2006, 01:39 PM
I think he went through a civil union ceremony with Esera Tuaolo.

LOL! :mrgreen:

chewy-bacca
08-29-2006, 01:42 PM
I thought it was funny as heck when Barnett did his thing after a no gain run......o wait, it was the 3rd and we were down by like 30... :neutral:

woodbuck27
08-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Yup. I think it's silly.

I remember an Aussie kid that went to Hawai University. This is, like, 2 decades ago.

They brought his story to the news. He was a DL or LB - I forget. He hopped around like a kangaroo after he made a stop.

Imagine, a nearly grown man, tucking in his elbows, positioning his hands like paws in a begging position, bending elegantly at the knees, and taking small hoppy-like jumps.

I knew he needing shooting right then and there!

Funny, never heard from him again after that...

Maybe he hopped off...a bridge.

better than that hopped into some quicksand.

Alot of us go there. :mrgreen: