PDA

View Full Version : FB Powers-Neal to be released.

gbpackfan
08-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Broncos | Powers-Neal to be released
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:27:49 -0700

Jeff Legwold, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports Denver Broncos FB Rashon Powers-Neal will be released Tuesday, Aug. 29.

This is the kid out of Notre Dame. I thought I read, back in Feb., that he catches well out of the back field and would be a good fit for the WCO. Am I wrong? Someone with some knowledge fill me in. Should the Pack go get him?

ND72
08-29-2006, 01:42 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. was very effective in the zone blocking that ND runs. but then again, matt bernstein was very effective in the badger zone blocking, but there seems to be no interest in him either. I love Powers-Neal, I thought he'd be a very good pro full back.

Packnut
08-29-2006, 02:00 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. was very effective in the zone blocking that ND runs. but then again, matt bernstein was very effective in the badger zone blocking, but there seems to be no interest in him either. I love Powers-Neal, I thought he'd be a very good pro full back.

I've got Quinn starting on my college fantasy team. I hope he has a HUGE year.

ND72
08-29-2006, 02:01 PM
saw a kid the other day wearing a QUINN FOR HEISMAN shirt on...my first thought was SWEET...but i'd just jinx him, so i won't get one.

Packnut
08-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah, let's not jinx anything but I am excited about the Fighting Irish this season.