PDA

View Full Version : Ha-Ha, He Is Taking Over

pbmax
10-10-2014, 07:52 AM
I wish Hasean played in New York more often just for the headlines.

packers.scout.com has noticed that Ha-Ha has gotten the lion's share of snaps for the last two games, taking every snap at safety after either the second or third series. Hyde starts, then gets subbed out. Either a reverse James Starks-Eddie Lacy situation, or Ha-Ha has more use at the back of the D.

http://gnb.scout.com/story/1462045-clinton-dix-becomes-unofficial-starter

Over the last two games, however, the difference is more stark. Clinton-Dix played 126-of-157 snaps (80.3 percent) compared to 76-of-157 (48.4 percent) for Hyde.

call_me_ishmael
10-10-2014, 09:52 AM
I wish Hasean played in New York more often just for the headlines.

packers.scout.com has noticed that Ha-Ha has gotten the lion's share of snaps for the last two games, taking every snap at safety after either the second or third series. Hyde starts, then gets subbed out. Either a reverse James Starks-Eddie Lacy situation, or Ha-Ha has more use at the back of the D.

http://gnb.scout.com/story/1462045-clinton-dix-becomes-unofficial-starter

Assuming he continues to progress and clean up mistakes, Haha is going to be a very good player. He looks huge and extremely athletic - like the freak we all read about who prior to the draft - not the 4.6 slow poke.

3irty1
10-10-2014, 02:40 PM
He doesn't seem faster than his 40 time to me. He's not a burner but definitely moves well for his size. I'd describe him as an efficient athlete, smooth with great economy of motion, leverage, and angles.

mission
10-12-2014, 10:12 PM
He doesn't seem faster than his 40 time to me. He's not a burner but definitely moves well for his size. I'd describe him as an efficient athlete, smooth with great economy of motion, leverage, and angles.

I ran a 4.62 in high school so yeah, he seems / looks a lot faster than I feel I was. Haha! (see!)

He has good closing speed. I don't buy 4.6 for a minute.

Pugger
10-13-2014, 12:41 AM
I'm so glad Ha Ha is playing so well because we might have to put Hyde back at CB if Sam and Tramon are out for a while.

3irty1
10-13-2014, 12:08 PM
I ran a 4.62 in high school so yeah, he seems / looks a lot faster than I feel I was. Haha! (see!)

He has good closing speed. I don't buy 4.6 for a minute.

A 4.58 might not be that fast on a track, but its damn good on grass. I think Haha is just one of the guys whose speed translates well to the field. I've watched a few of the All-22's on him this season too and its obvious that he's very experienced at the position. He knows exactly how deep to position himself to be able to maximize his range and he can balance that with reading the formation and cheating to one side. His angles are always spot on. He's no Nick Collins or Earl Thomas in the raw speed department though.