stud
TJ Lang fumble recovery makes up for all
Aaron Rodgers

dud
too many to mention

pbmax
10-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Stud: Ha Ha Clinton Dix.

Sign him to extension under the table and don't tell NFL about it for 3 years.

Tyrion Lannister
10-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Stud: Ha Ha Clinton Dix.

Sign him to extension under the table and don't tell NFL about it for 3 years.

His tackling can be better. He dives at opposing players' feet too much.

digitaldean
10-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Studs:
Clinton-Dix and Adams are playing at a very high level. Adams on the fake spike play handled the play like a vet.

Duds;
Brad Jones...need we say more?!
O-Line: most of the game they had A-Rod running for his life. Speedy, physical D-Linemen are lighting them up.

Striker
10-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Studs

Rodgers - Clutch enough for ya?

Lang - Huge recovery on the fumble.

Hayward - Looks back to form.

Perry/Neal - still playing well

Burnett - Also playing well

Duds

Matthews - keeps running himself out of the play

Jones - Ugh.

Injuries - Lose the starting cornerbacks in under a minute. A bit absurd.

First Half Playcalling - The defense is humming and the Packers keep trying to establish the run for 1-3 yards a pop. Doesn't seem super optimal.

red
10-12-2014, 04:57 PM
This thread fucking sucks

Bossman641
10-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Whatever ref didn't call the blatant holding on the rt against perry is a dud

denverYooper
10-12-2014, 05:07 PM

Seriously? His ability to come down and tackle is a revelation for that secondary.

pbmax
10-12-2014, 05:12 PM

I saw Hayward do this but not Dix. Might have missed it. He isn't perfect but he might be the best tackler on the team right now. Easily best in D backfield. Only Tramontana close.

Tyrion Lannister
10-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Seriously? His ability to come down and tackle is a revelation for that secondary.

Watch the film. Sometimes Clinton-Dix tackles like Deion Sanders used to. He dives low and tries to trip the ball carrier. He's a big saftey. Square up and knock the shit out of people!

BZnDallas
10-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Watch the film. Sometimes Clinton-Dix tackles like Deion Sanders used to. He dives low and tries to trip the ball carrier. He's a big saftey. Square up and knock the shit out of people!

Lil bit harder to do in the open field. Gotta watch and follow the hips. That tackle he had on Miller I think that flipped Miller over was beautiful. I thought I saw Hayward commit more dive tackles as well, none worse than Brad Jones' though... frustrating game to say the least for me. happy with the out come and learning experience.

Road win is a good win. Even if Miami gave the game up, we had to go up and snatch it and we did that today.

Studs: AR, the secondary. This secondary is getting fun to watch again. Every time the opposing qb drops back I think there is a chance for a pick. Just like it was when Woodson was back there.

Duds: Just about everything else.