PDA

View Full Version : Logging facetime.

denverYooper
10-16-2014, 09:14 AM
WSJ ranks players and coaches by how often they are shown during a broadcast

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0En4qWIUAAlFRh.jpg:medium

I love that M3 is dead last. I'm sure that's just how he likes it.

pbmax
10-16-2014, 09:24 AM
I can't wait for Gruden to get back and challenge Harbaugh for the title of Least Amount of Impulse Control.

Fritz
10-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Nobody wants to look at Mike's mug, eh?

MadScientist
10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Nobody wants to look at Mike's mug, eh?
Well he's not Wayne Fontes ugly, but his mug won't be drawing more ladies to the screen. Combine that with a calm (dull) sideline demeanor, and there are just better things for the camera to focus on.

I am surprised that Cutler doesn't get more shots just for post int expressions.

Pugger
10-16-2014, 02:12 PM
I doubt Mac gives a rip about his face time on TV. The only thing it does is if you put him in a lineup for casual football fans a lot of them wouldn't know who the hell he was.

Joemailman
10-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Well he's not Wayne Fontes ugly, but his mug won't be drawing more ladies to the screen. Combine that with a calm (dull) sideline demeanor, and there are just better things for the camera to focus on.

I am surprised that Cutler doesn't get more shots just for post int expressions.

So why then is Belicheat 2nd? Something about those sleeveless hoodies?

Harlan Huckleby
10-16-2014, 06:58 PM
JJ Watt has them all beat by a mile.

channtheman
10-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Do we hate Harbaugh so much because we have to look at him the most when we watch a 49er game, or is it because he acts like such a fucking baby every time you do see him?

Zool
10-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Do we hate Harbaugh so much because we have to look at him the most when we watch a 49er game, or is it because he acts like such a fucking baby every time you do see him?

Yes

KYPack
10-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Gus Bradley from Jax is 9th?

1. J'Ville games are not televised, are they?

2. I can't recall what the guy looks like.

How do they come up with this shit?

MadScientist
10-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Gus Bradley from Jax is 9th?

1. J'Ville games are not televised, are they?

2. I can't recall what the guy looks like.

How do they come up with this shit?

1) not nationally except for their mandatory Thursday night game (not sure if they are required to get another national game).

2) When is the last time you've seen a large enough chunk of a Jax game to have a chance to see his mug?

3) People with way way way too much time on their hands and/or have an army of unpaid interns to abuse.

Jimx29
10-17-2014, 04:46 PM
WSJ ranks players and coaches by how often they are shown during a broadcast

I love that M3 is dead last. I'm sure that's just how he likes it. You can only see the "deer in the headlights" look so many times before it loses it TV appeal