PDA

View Full Version : official game day thread 10/26. packers-saints

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Infamous
10-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Good time for bye week/rest

denverYooper
10-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Peppers started out in the backfield. Then went wide. If he's our best wideout, we're in real trouble.

I can't tell if you really have no sense of humor or are just really dry.

Infamous
10-26-2014, 10:39 PM
hey, is this a contract year for Cobb?

Packgator
10-26-2014, 10:39 PM
I can't tell if you really have no sense of humor or are just really dry.

I thought the Peppers play was fun. Wish it resulted in a TD....but fun nonetheless.

denverYooper
10-26-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm with you. I have to get up and go to work tomorrow to support the wife, 2 kids, and 2 dogs.

I always have a little more pep in my step when the Packers win. It will be a distant memory which I hope will be erased after the bye.

I have the exact same setup here with the job and fam. I've been on a project that people keep losing their minds on all summer (even though we keep delivering) and once I get to the office tomorrow I'm going to be drinking from the firehose again.

I'm pretty sure we have at least 2 kids' birthday parties next weekend also.

Striker
10-27-2014, 12:30 AM
Bad game. Get healthy. Get rested. Keep Jones far away from the starting lineup. The various good streaks they were on were bound to end (I thought it would be the Dolphins game as the "trap").

They get to "prove" they're still a contender with the Bears and Eagles coming to town.

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Game summary. Cobb, Lacy, Sitton, and Rodgers before injury looked great. The whole defense looked like Eddie Lacy's belly.