9. Minnesota Vikings 4-5 Better conference winning pct. than New York Giants
10. Carolina Panthers 3-5-1
11. Chicago Bears 3-5 Better conference winning pct. than St. Louis
12. St. Louis Rams 3-5 Better conference winning pct. than New York
13. New York Giants 3-5
14. Washington Redskins3-6
15. Atlanta Falcons 2-6
16. Tampa Bay Bucs 1-7

Seattle's win knocks Packers out of a playoff spot.

Key Week 10 Games:

Miami at Detroit
Dallas at Jacksonville
San Francisco at New Orleans
St. Louis at Arizona
New York Giants at Seattle
Chicago at Green Bay
Carolina at Philadelphia

George Cumby
11-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Not much help this weekend.

Joe, thanks a ton for doing this every week.

ThunderDan
11-05-2014, 10:37 AM
If I take any comfort from our 5-3 record it is that we have only lost to teams that as of right now would be in the playoffs at their home field.

On the flip side it doesn't project to a long playoff run unless we get home field advantage.

Patler
11-05-2014, 11:26 AM
(Never mind, I misread a post)

Joemailman
11-05-2014, 05:07 PM
If I take any comfort from our 5-3 record it is that we have only lost to teams that as of right now would be in the playoffs at their home field.

On the flip side it doesn't project to a long playoff run unless we get home field advantage.

I've been thinking the same thing. 3 double digit losses on the road. Two of them were about as tough a matchup as you can get. Opening night at Seattle , and at New Orleans in a must-win situation for them. Still, you wonder what the mindset of the players will be if the Packers have to go into one of those 3 places for a p[layoff game. . On the bright side, the Packers often do play well in situations where almost nobody expects them to win (2010 at New Englamd, 2012 at Houston).

Patler
11-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I don't see GB having to play Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs. I'm beginning to believe in Arizona, so I think Seattle makes it as a wildcard only. GB, I think gets in only as a division winner. IF GB has to play Seattle, I think it will be in GB. Unfortunately, that doesn't give me the same playoff confidence that it would have a few years ago.

pbmax
11-05-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't see GB having to play Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs. I'm beginning to believe in Arizona, so I think Seattle makes it as a wildcard only. GB, I think gets in only as a division winner. IF GB has to play Seattle, I think it will be in GB. Unfortunately, that doesn't give me the same playoff confidence that it would have a few years ago.

It does give a definite advantage to the Packers O line. Smaller one to D line.

Tyrion Lannister
11-06-2014, 05:49 AM
Assume that the Cowgirls have a bye this week and the Packers win, who gets the advantage?

Joemailman
11-06-2014, 06:19 AM
Assume that the Cowgirls have a bye this week and the Packers win, who gets the advantage?

Cowboys play Jax in London this week. If they eventually are tied, winning pct. in conference games is first tie-breaker. Right now Cowboys are 4-3, Packers are 3-3.

smuggler
11-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Miami has been playing well. It's a road game, and the Lions are fresh off a bye. Otherwise, I'd take Miami.