PDA

View Full Version : Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Pages : 1 [2]

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Except he is doing zero to create this argument. It is 100% his intolerant accusers who are making trouble out of nothing. Your calling him the troll doesn't make it so.

And you defending him as "innocent" or a non-troll doesn't make it so either. Unless Mad had lifted his ban prior to his re-registration, he is breaking a rule just by being here (it's called a ban for a reason).

As I said, this is what trolls do. They use their mere presence to start these fires and sit back and watch it burn.

Freak Out
12-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Happy Hanukkah!

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:45 AM
The Deceptive or "Classic" Troll. More sophisticated but often easily identified and exposed, the Classic Troll gratifies his ego by pretending to be someone or something he or she is not. Classics make up elaborate stories about themselves, sometimes weaving some amounts of truth into their lies. As a web of lies is difficult to build with consistency, however, Classics are often "outed" by other forumites. When this happens, Classic Trolls have a bag of tricks to which they turn:

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 1: If the heat gets too much for you, claim it was all "a joke." In this way you can excuse any and all deceit by claiming people just weren't smart enough to "get" the humor of it.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 2: Create another account, and log on pretending to be someone else, in order to show support for the Troll in Question (TiQ). These puppet accounts sometimes claim to be disinterested third parties. At other times they pretend to be "friends" of the TiQ.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 3: When your lies paint you into a corner, claim that your little brother, or some unnamed friend, has commandeered your account and made you look foolish. This technique can also be applied in claiming that the puppet account(s) you created may not, in fact, be disinterested third parties or friends, but that they are your relatives ("little brother" is most common) only trying to help support you.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 4: When nothing else works, claim that now, finally, you're telling the truth about all the lies you told before. Make up a fresh set of lies, and throw yourself on the mercy of the forumites.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 5: When all else fails, claim to be leaving forever. Trolls who claim they are leaving never do, of course; you can bet that anyone who proclaims, "I'm never coming back here," will most certainly at least check back for responses, and probably will not be able to resist posting again.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 6: Have a tantrum. When all their other tricks are exhausted, Classic Trolls will become angry and start shouting. Often they revert to Vulgar Trolls when this happens.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 7: The insincere apology. Similar to Tactic 4, this involves pretending to repent for one's trolling and is accompanied often by great melodrama. Insincere troll apologists hope that they'll be forgiven if only they act disgusted enough with their own behavior.

And just for the hell of it because we're at this point already...

The YerATroll. YerATrolls are those whining forumites who devote a tremendous amount of time and energy complaining about the tremendous amount of time an energy expended by Troll Bashers and Angry Forumites on the practice of troll-hunting. A self-righteous and hypocritical breed, YerATrolls spend all their time pointing fingers at everyone but trolls, petulantly demanding that their opinions be granted the significance the YerATroll believes they deserve. YerATrolls often start threads excoriating others for troll-hunting, all the while completely oblivious to the fact that they're engaging in trolling by picking fights with everyone else. One of the most ill-tempered of troll species, YerATrolls are characterized by a childish need for attention disguised as cynical nobility and pretensions of being "above it all."

Hmm...

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:45 AM
"Eat Shit!!!!!!"

"Fuck You!!!!"

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
As I said, this is what trolls do. They use their mere presence to start these fires and sit back and watch it burn.

That sounds like a witch to me. Able to start fires by their mere presence. There is no fire, not even any smoke. The intolerant people are making 100% of the trouble.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Happy Hanukkah!

Molotov!

pbmax
12-16-2014, 11:57 AM
"Eat Shit!!!!!!"

"Fuck You!!!!"

I cannot believe the continued efforts to get that chant banned. Old people.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 12:08 PM
This Packer team under McCarthy has always struggled against aggressive defenses, usually quality defenses, but the Packers don't have physical receivers, they run good routes and usually have good hands, but when they get bumped off of their route and are getting fooled with they struggle to combat the physical play. Rodgers gets the jitters, and his usually good footwork goes to hell. According to Leroy Butler he rewatched the game film and saw open receivers for the Packers. I don't support only running the ball 20 times unless the defense continually commits 8 guys to the box, but that was not the case on Sunday. The lack of a tough, athletic tight end also hurts the Packers when playing a defense like the Bills, or the Seahawks, even Arizona. Luckily they play the Lions at home in week 17.

See, I don't find the aggressive defense theory persuasive. They have also struggled with passive, rush four, Cover 2 man under and Cover 2 zone under defenses before. If both were always true, they wouldn't be leading the league in points. They struggle with good Defenses with good plans well executed. Matchups are more important.

Nelson is big enough to get off press, but he is faster than quick and shorter routes are not his forte. Cobb runs better route adjustments than he runs actual routes. All we need to know about Cobb's ability to shake off press coverage is that he spends his time in the slot or in the backfield. Both Boykin and Adams are good enough about getting off the line. But one is unreliable and the other is a rookie. If Boykin from last year, Adams from this year or James Jones were alive, contested slants might have been caught and all are better on that route than Cobb or Nelson.

Defenses that hide their coverage with a pass rush cause them problems, and Rodgers had the look of a man who did not want to wait at times for something to break open n Buffalo.

The Buffalo coverage plan was to play off receivers just a bit (one CB would press at times) and jump the earliest route they saw coming. That is why so many throw were contested. This was a game they should have run more and thrown deeper. Screen are always helpful if someone is going to play man.

TE is a problem, Quarless needs help to shake tight coverage.

I will say this about Rodgers, he has been off target more as the season has progressed. Not sure what is happening there. Its especially notable short, though I can't explain the emergence of Starks as a pass catching threat at the same time. I'l claim small sample size.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 12:11 PM
That sounds like a witch to me. Able to start fires by their mere presence. There is no fire, not even any smoke. The intolerant people are making 100% of the trouble.

So how long does a ban last under the Rule d' Harlan?

Isn't there also a ban on multiple user accounts for the same person?

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 12:29 PM
So how long does a ban last under the Rule d' Harlan?

Isn't there also a ban on multiple user accounts for the same person?

I don't notice this stuff, no opinion. I just ignore people I don't like. If you think Madtown should not have unbanned tank, direct your anger at him.

Fritz
12-16-2014, 12:31 PM
See, I don't find the aggressive defense theory persuasive. They have also struggled with passive, rush four, Cover 2 man under and Cover 2 zone under defenses before. If both were always true, they wouldn't be leading the league in points. They struggle with good Defenses with good plans well executed. Matchups are more important.

Nelson is big enough to get off press, but he is faster than quick and shorter routes are not his forte. Cobb runs better route adjustments than he runs actual routes. All we need to know about Cobb's ability to shake off press coverage is that he spends his time in the slot or in the backfield. Both Boykin and Adams are good enough about getting off the line. But one is unreliable and the other is a rookie. If Boykin from last year, Adams from this year or James Jones were alive, contested slants might have been caught and all are better on that route than Cobb or Nelson.

Defenses that hide their coverage with a pass rush cause them problems, and Rodgers had the look of a man who did not want to wait at times for something to break open n Buffalo.

The Buffalo coverage plan was to play off receivers just a bit (one CB would press at times) and jump the earliest route they saw coming. That is why so many throw were contested. This was a game they should have run more and thrown deeper. Screen are always helpful if someone is going to play man.

TE is a problem, Quarless needs help to shake tight coverage.

I will say this about Rodgers, he has been off target more as the season has progressed. Not sure what is happening there. Its especially notable short, though I can't explain the emergence of Starks as a pass catching threat at the same time. I'l claim small sample size.

Well, to work this to the Packers' advantage, we need to create a shitstorm about how horrible Rodgers played in Buffalo, then use your claim to extrapolate that Rodgers has gotten more and more inaccurate as the season has gone on. This gets Rodgers's thin-skinned dander up, he hoists a 500 lb. chip onto his shoulder, and if the ST can get straigthened out, he leads the team to the Super Bowl, home or road.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't notice this stuff, no opinion. I just ignore people I don't like. If you think Madtown should not have unbanned tank, direct your anger at him.

1. He didn't un-ban him, Tank created another account
2. Contacting Mad is a one way street these days, his Inbox is full
3. Despite breaking two of the only three rules, you would just ignore him.

If Mad wants him here to have a little fun and drive posts, that's his call. But lets not pretend we haven't been down this road before.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Pbmax, I don't mean aggressive the blitzing sense, because as soon as you create one on one matchups Rodgers is an MVP. I think at times, even in single game situations he struggles against the soft zone, or the under coverage while rushing 4. When I say Rodgers I mean the offense. Rodgers doesn't like to take chances with the football is one reason, he like to throw to the guy that is the most open. Which is ok when the Packers are up by 14, but when the game is close he gets tight. This offense like to run longer routes, not just deep routes but longer routes. When they're are more guys in coverage it takes a longer period of time to have a guy bust the zone. Sometimes pressure gets to Rodgers in the pocket and he breaks contain, but then you have receivers not aligned with QB, because they are not looking his way yet. Again personnel has to be good on the defensive side of the ball, and if a team rushes four, and drops coverage, along with a strong coordinator this is the type of defense that give the Problems. Seahawks, Giants, Detroit, Bills, and possibly the Cardinals.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Well, to work this to the Packers' advantage, we need to create a shitstorm about how horrible Rodgers played in Buffalo, then use your claim to extrapolate that Rodgers has gotten more and more inaccurate as the season has gone on. This gets Rodgers's thin-skinned dander up, he hoists a 500 lb. chip onto his shoulder, and if the ST can get straigthened out, he leads the team to the Super Bowl, home or road.

I am Tweeting insulting questions to #AskAaron as we speak.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 12:44 PM

I pretty much agree, Rodgers was due to have a shit game, and a perfect place to have it was in Buffalo because the Packers always play like shit there. They also had shitty production from everyone on offense but the running backs. 7 drops is the most this season by any NFL club, not exactly Rodgers problem. So to play the blame game, sure Rodgers was terrible, but nobody picked up the slack that was allowed to.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
" – Classic Troll Tactic Number 5: When all else fails, claim to be leaving forever. Trolls who claim they are leaving never do, of course; you can bet that anyone who proclaims, "I'm never coming back here," will most certainly at least check back for responses, and probably will not be able to resist posting again. "

That type is familiar. He never learned this lesson:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHDr1lFcnJBcHuNJtU0vAkEjpPX69E2 3x_TnbYah9oxfIJC_7z

pbmax
12-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Pbmax, I don't mean aggressive the blitzing sense, because as soon as you create one on one matchups Rodgers is an MVP. I think at times, even in single game situations he struggles against the soft zone, or the under coverage while rushing 4. When I say Rodgers I mean the offense. Rodgers doesn't like to take chances with the football is one reason, he like to throw to the guy that is the most open. Which is ok when the Packers are up by 14, but when the game is close he gets tight. This offense like to run longer routes, not just deep routes but longer routes. When they're are more guys in coverage it takes a longer period of time to have a guy bust the zone. Sometimes pressure gets to Rodgers in the pocket and he breaks contain, but then you have receivers not aligned with QB, because they are not looking his way yet. Again personnel has to be good on the defensive side of the ball, and if a team rushes four, and drops coverage, along with a strong coordinator this is the type of defense that give the Problems. Seahawks, Giants, Detroit, Bills, and possibly the Cardinals.

Well, they have to do something good on offense to get up 14.

But I do agree he prefers not to throw the contested ball, though he has before at times (Packers don't win the Super Bowl if he doesn't throw Jennings open over the middle twice*). And in close games (meaning closely contested on both sides, not a defensive surrender game like Cardinals playoff game) I do think this can hurt him in a comeback.

But Buffalo inverted the Giants formula. The Bills were jumping early routes and played some single high. And there was pass protection (though not unlimited time like Atlanta) for large stretches of time. Unless the Bills manhandled the OLine (on the road a possibility-see Seattle), they should have carved it up with those longer, double-move routes (like Nelson's dropped TD). In fact, the closest D performance to what the Bills did is probably Seattle this year. 49ers sat back in two deep man under and dared the offense to run.

Unlike the Giants and 49ers, the answer isn't as obvious for the Bills and Seahawks. My concern is that it doesn't appear McCarthy thinks they need a change. They are just not good at a patient offense early in games. Unless its the four-minute offense, they stumble over their own feet.

* bad description. He threw Jennings a ball inside three defenders. First thought was INT. Second thought was career ending hit.

Fritz
12-16-2014, 12:54 PM
I pretty much agree, Rodgers was due to have a shit game, and a perfect place to have it was in Buffalo because the Packers always play like shit there. They also had shitty production from everyone on offense but the running backs. 7 drops is the most this season by any NFL club, not exactly Rodgers problem. So to play the blame game, sure Rodgers was terrible, but nobody picked up the slack that was allowed to.

Look, Nutzy, this strategy is only going to work if we amass the blame upon Rodgers and Rodgers alone. He can't rustle up a big enough chip if he doesn't get all the blame. The more undeserved the criticism, the better he'll play in the following weeks.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Look, Nutzy, this strategy is only going to work if we amass the blame upon Rodgers and Rodgers alone. He can't rustle up a big enough chip if he doesn't get all the blame. The more undeserved the criticism, the better he'll play in the following weeks.

So......... should MM and Clements be TRASHING Aaron Rodgers?

I've reviewed that game and Aaron Rodgers wasn't just a tad off his game.

He was horribly off his game and for whatever reason he played ugly.

He couldn't throw a ball into a hay wagon on the day.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Here is the other thing to consider:

Football Outsiders covers the excellent Defense usually stops great Offense. http://t.co/iPTodcJ2dJ

I would argue that a lot depends on match ups, but generally agree with the thrust. So if the Packers were ever going to score more than 24 points, what went wrong?

Special Teams is culprit #1 and the offense doesn't help here because they weren't pulling their weight in field position (3rd down conversion, INTs).

But the offense was maybe one drive away from putting the game away and that could come down to the holding on Sitton on the long run that came back and Nelson's drop. They fix one of those big errors and the game would have been reversed. Or if McCarthy had gone for a first down rather than FG.

Striker
12-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Per ESPN:

The most surprising thing about Rodgers' uncharacteristically ineffective performance against the Bills might have been his inability to connect with receivers down the field.

It wasn't for a lack of trying.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Rodgers attempted a season-high 14 passes that flew at least 15 yards downfield but completed just two of them. Before Sunday, Rodgers had the fifth best completion percentage (51.3) in the league on such passes. He was averaging 17.7 yards per attempt and had 11 touchdowns without an interception on such throws.

Against the Bills, he completed just 14.3 percent of his passes that went at least 15 yards for an average of just 2.3 yards per attempt and also had one of his two interceptions on such throws.

Before Sunday, Rodgers had faced a defense ranked in the top three in Total QBR in Week 6 or later eight times in his career, and he was near dominant, with an 80.6 QBR, 23 touchdowns and only one interception, per ESPN Stats & Information. But against the Bills, who were second in the NFL in QBR entering the game, Rodgers finished with a season-low QBR of 17.2 and two interceptions.

The task should be much easier this week, when the Packers face a Tampa Bay Buccaneers team ranked 27th in opponent QBR, at 68.3.

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2014, 01:29 PM

I'm with Fritz, Rogers plays his best when mad, not nervous like Sunday. Somebody needs to bitch slap him, call him gay or some shit like that.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm with Fritz, Rogers plays his best when mad, not nervous like Sunday. Somebody needs to bitch slap him, call him gay or some shit like that.

That's why I think Stubby psyched the team out. It's not a mystery. It's not an 'aggressive' defense that beats them, it's a good defense primarily with pass rush from 4 and/or the whole front seven. Then the secondary doesn't matter all that much, cuz Rodger's head is on a swivel. Stubby told the team that Buffalo is the toughest place to play and then - self-fulfilling prophecy - even though pass pro wasn't all that bad.

I think Stubby blew this one - before it even started.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 01:42 PM

He was nervous. He was cold.

He refused SEX.

He was terrible and he adapted.

He sucked and he will be OK.

He farted...Did he fart? I think he farted !?

Everything about Aaron Rodgers is examined.

He does fart and he will be ............. OK.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Placing phone calls to high school principals is creepy at best, regardless of the intent.

QFT. I would never call a high school principal.

Pugger
12-16-2014, 01:44 PM

It was a collective effort of suckiness.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:45 PM
He was nervous. he was cold.

He refused SEX.

He was terrible and he adapted.

He sucked and he will be OK.

LOL. I though you claimed he refused sex

"It was cold"
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nSmjWgs0w10/S_rFYooqQOI/AAAAAAAAAL8/qmadaG6W44M/s1600/GCFat.jpg

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2014, 01:46 PM
I was just kidding when I said he was gay, what's with all the 'suck' comments?

Anyway, I in no way believe Rogers is gay, nor do I care, cause that queer sure can throw a football...

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:47 PM
I was just kidding when I said he was gay, what's with all the 'suck' comments?

Anyway, I in no way believe Rogers is gay, nor do I care, cause that queer sure can throw a football...

Hey, don't smear the queer!

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:50 PM
This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

His motive this time is to take the forum heat off Tanky.

Oh, the HUMANITY!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 01:51 PM
If Mad wants him here to have a little fun and drive posts, that's his call.

Good, end of story.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 01:52 PM
sending Rand a joke book so he can get his laughs

If you're looking for Christmas present suggestions, I want the Calvin and Hobbes book where the back has a picture of Calvin destroying the Chagrin Falls triangle

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120524020423/candh/images/8/82/Calvin_the_Giant_3.png

pbmax
12-16-2014, 02:19 PM
I don't know about 15 yards or more representing downfield. There have been other games I thought they were trying to attack more vertically.

But at 42 attempts, tying the season high, I suppose that its possible it represents business as usual.

I thought he threw short far more than normal.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 02:20 PM
If you're looking for Christmas present suggestions, I want the Calvin and Hobbes book where the back has a picture of Calvin destroying the Chagrin Falls triangle

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120524020423/candh/images/8/82/Calvin_the_Giant_3.png

I know that place.

KYPack
12-16-2014, 03:22 PM
QFT. I would never call a high school principal.

That was his job.

He is my friend, an old pal.

I'll call him this afternoon if I feel like it.

Suck my cock.

is that funny?

Ahab.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 10m10 minutes ago
As you should RT @Dumonjic_Alen @smartfootball I remember when Holmgren said you back your QB even if deep down you don't back your QB.

Smidgeon
12-16-2014, 03:53 PM
I know that place.

Where is that place?

Smidgeon
12-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."

The more you know (I just learned this)!

Historically speaking, when the witch hunts were first beginning, the church instead held the accusors responsible instead of the "witch" since only "heathens believed in witches". So there was a firestorm, but it wasn't against the witches. It was only later that the witches started burning instead of the accusors.

Smidgeon
12-16-2014, 03:55 PM

Excellect analysis. Thank you.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Historically speaking, when the witch hunts were first beginning, the church instead held the accusors responsible instead of the "witch" since only "heathens believed in witches". So there was a firestorm, but it wasn't against the witches. It was only later that the witches started burning instead of the accusors.

I don't care anymore. The forum is rotten. Burn this bitch down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

pbmax
12-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Where is that place?

Its in Northeast Ohio. Might have spent some time around those parts as a kid.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Its Aaron Nagler and sometimes you have to take his stuff with a grain of salt, but this gets back to a question about how the Packer called plays versus the Seattle and early in the year. Didn't help WRs get clean releases off LOS.

Aaron Nagler @AaronNagler · 9h 9 hours ago
LOS was the 46 here. Contact made through the 5 yard contact zone. Happened repeatedly early in the game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4-vvItIcAAzDF_.jpg:large

pbmax
12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Aaron Nagler @AaronNagler · 9h 9 hours ago
Here again, contact 12 yards downfield. Rodgers is delivering the ball expecting Cobb to break back toward it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4-xP6iIcAEDwsL.jpg:large

pbmax
12-16-2014, 04:40 PM
That Boykin one (second pic) was a back shoulder throw that the WR never made a play for despite the physical coverage.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 06:17 PM
^^^ I would do this all the time, esp. against the Packers. Cheat does this and it mostly works. Mug the receivers and force the officials to call penalties on every play. They won't call it, and they certainly won't call it during the playoffs. Puts passing teams like GB at huge disadvantage. This is why the Packers are finished. This and Stubby won't run it enough and their defense isn't as good as 2010 to maintain them in a low scoring game.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 06:18 PM
I don't care anymore. The forum is rotten. Burn this bitch down!

Oh, go set yourself on fire - don't ask us to do it for you.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Suck my cock.

is that funny?

Ahab.

Go get your homoerotic pleasures elsewhere. Harlan is available.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 06:54 PM
I am Tweeting insulting questions to #AskAaron as we speak.

Blast his insensitive skin. :-|

MadtownPacker
12-16-2014, 08:10 PM
This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

His motive this time is to take the forum heat off Tanky.
Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying?:lol: Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along? :-)

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.

KYPack
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Go get your homoerotic pleasures elsewhere. Harlan is available.

I did not appreciate being made out a stalker by calling an old friend by you or anybody else..

He's my pal & you can keep yer comments to yourself on that account.

Harlan? you sen him first

I'm gonna cool it for the forum, but I won't back down.

Ain't my nature.

Back to football & all that.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying?:lol: Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along? :-)

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.

It's the Holiday Season @ PACKERRATS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0E5IpDPyq_i9_HwztOBKKU3nImn9n Q7iuvFu37fC5_H2xqhn

Spare the AXE.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 09:14 PM
I did not appreciate being made out a stalker ...

I wrote: "QFT. I would never call a high school principal."

That's a joke. It has nothing to do with you really. I would never call a principal. It's creepy. So he's your friend. Good for him.

I do think it's kinda strange following up on tank though. The guy just isn't that important in my life.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 09:15 PM
can't we all just ... get along?

A long what?

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Step it up rand, that was weak even by your low standards

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Step it up rand, that was weak even by your low standards

takes one to know one.

Your mother wears combat boots.

Nyyyyeaahhh!!!

Bthlbpthhhhh!!!!

George Cumby
12-16-2014, 10:45 PM
The beauty of this thread is Tank has done virtually nothing to stoke the fire. From a troll's perspective, this is the ideal situation, fur and insults are flying, people's panties are in a wad (Harlan), other people are Internet stalking (Ky[i keed, i keed!]) while Tank sits in his mothers basement, bathed in the blue glow of a crappy 2008 windows machine, box of Kleenex on the computer desk, a loose pile of used, wadded up Kleenex around his Jorts which are around his ankles while he furiously abuses himself. Very similar to a serial arsonist spanking it in the bushes while the fire engines room past. It's poetic, really.

He's actually been pretty well behaved this last go round and pretty entertaining but no one wants it to return to the bad old days where he derails every fucking thread.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 11:06 PM
Pro Football Focus - ReFo: Packers @ Bills, Week 15

Naa .... this thread is whacked.

George Cumby
12-16-2014, 11:23 PM
Since when is it OK to be conducting investigations into posters' real life?

Since you bring it up, I've been doing a little...... "Research" on my fellow Rats. Be warned, this all 100% accurate, you may not be happy how deep into your sock drawer I have gone:

Ky is a high school principal in a small town in Maine. Although "happily" married, he is currently schtooping the school nurse who has a generous supply of "personal lubricant" in her purse.

Woodbucks real name is: Edgar Addams and he is currently working on his Sociology Thesis on "Internet Communities: a Study in Dysfunctional Communication Styles and Tribalism". He's been on this for about ten years, he hasn't made any progress in the last five, is now an alcoholic and is contemplating becoming a janitor.

Pugs is actually a New Jersey Longshoreman.

Patler is in a Federal Witness Protection program. He's a former Mid level Russian mobster who currently lives at the following address: 5334 Brown Avenue, Apartment B, Oconomowoc, WI. Sorry for outing you, "George", or should I say: Pavel.

"Fritz", aka: Tom Green, still can't get over Drew. Get a grip, Tom, Charlies Angels was a long fucking time ago and Cameron Diaz iwas and is WAY hotter.

Rand, and this comes as no surprise, is a Bay Area Liberal living in Marin County. He has a lifetime subscription to "Mother Earth News", proclaims to be a vegan but secretly eats bacon every morning. He drives a Prius, his home is off-grid and he donates half of his salary (he's an environmental lawyer) to charity, focusing on those which assist those poor souls suffering from gender dysphoria.

Also no surprise, you Harlan, suffer from gender dysphoria and are contemplating the procedures which will change you from a man to a banana slug.

Mad is a stacked blonde stripper in Fresno named "Candy Teats". From much in depth personal research, I know that Mad/Candy gives great lap dances. You are welcome.

Nutz is a mousy librarian in Springfield Illinois who has a hard time keeping track of her reading glasses. She also has a voracious appetite for, shall we say, "exotic" pornography. Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?

PB is a bored housewife in Madison who seems to have a lot of tradesman in and out of the house. PB's husband thought it odd when Arulio the pool boy showed up and they don't have a pool. But PB's husband is too busy selling reusable glow sticks to be bothered with such details.

Tank? Who gives a fuck?

Tyrion Lannister
12-16-2014, 11:35 PM
The beauty of this thread is Tank has done virtually nothing to stoke the fire. From a troll's perspective, this is the ideal situation, fur and insults are flying, people's panties are in a wad (Harlan), other people are Internet stalking (Ky[i keed, i keed!]) while Tank sits in his mothers basement, bathed in the blue glow of a crappy 2008 windows machine, box of Kleenex on the computer desk, a loose pile of used, wadded up Kleenex around his Jorts which are around his ankles while he furiously abuses himself. Very similar to a serial arsonist spanking it in the bushes while the fire engines room past. It's poetic, really.

He's actually been pretty well behaved this last go round and pretty entertaining but no one wants it to return to the bad old days where he derails every fucking thread.

You, sir, are clueless.

I stopped replying to Kentucky some pages ago and put Stinker on my ignore list once again in hope that this thread would go back to football discussions.

As I wrote last season, Kentucky is not a hyena and I'm not a lion. We are not eternal enemies. His hatred of me is one-sided.

Now if we could get Rand and Woodbuck to stop going at it with each others in a sageless war of words, I'd be jolly. Sageless. :D

Btw, I agree with Harlan: Ingore folks you don't like.

Btw 2, Nutroll's posts baffles me. Can't tell if he's being sarcastic or serious.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 11:37 PM
Since you bring it up, I've been doing a little...... "Research" on my fellow Rats. Be warned, this all 100% accurate, you may not be happy how deep into your sock drawer I have gone:

Ky is a high school principal in a small town in Maine. Although "happily" married, he is currently schtooping the school nurse who has a generous supply of "personal lubricant" in her purse.

Woodbucks real name is: Edgar Addams and he is currently working on his Sociology Thesis on "Internet Communities: a Study in Dysfunctional Communication Styles and Tribalism". He's been on this for about ten years, he hasn't made any progress in the last five, is now an alcoholic and is contemplating becoming a janitor.

Pugs is actually a New Jersey Longshoreman.

Patler is in a Federal Witness Protection program. He's a former Mid level Russian mobster who currently lives at the following address: 5334 Brown Avenue, Apartment B, Oconomowoc, WI. Sorry for outing you, "George", or should I say: Pavel.

"Fritz", aka: Tom Green, still can't get over Drew. Get a grip, Tom, Charlies Angels was a long fucking time ago and Cameron Diaz iwas and is WAY hotter.

Rand, and this comes as no surprise, is a Bay Area Liberal living in Marin County. He has a lifetime subscription to "Mother Earth News", proclaims to be a vegan but secretly eats bacon every morning. He drives a Prius, his home is off-grid and he donates half of his salary (he's an environmental lawyer) to charity, focusing on those which assist those poor souls suffering from gender dysphoria.

Also no surprise, you Harlan, suffer from gender dysphoria and are contemplating the procedures which will change you from a man to a banana slug.

Mad is a stacked blonde stripper in Fresno named "Candy Teats". From much in depth personal research, I know that Mad/Candy gives great lap dances. You are welcome.

Nutz is a mousy librarian in Springfield Illinois who has a hard time keeping track of her reading glasses. She also has a voracious appetite for, shall we say, "exotic" pornography. Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?

PB is a bored housewife in Madison who seems to have a lot of tradesman in and out of the house. PB's husband thought it odd when Arulio the pool boy showed up and they don't have a pool. But PB's husband is too busy selling reusable glow sticks to be bothered with such details.

Tank? Who gives a fuck?

hahahahahahahaha Terrific !

Repped.

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:55 PM

Bingo. Create situations by mere presence alone. It's all about the manipulation. And it's the same crap he pulled with me at the Bubbler (changing up my name to try to get under my skin) simply because I was one of the few who wasn't going to let the forum get hijacked by him and the other toxic trolls there. He's also probably mad at me because he never could infest BSS since we dumped all the JSO/Bubbler trolls instantly.

If his mere presence is derailing posts - just give him the boot and honor the bans that he's earned. If he wants to be let back in he should take his punishment and stop trying to sneak back in constantly.

Tyrion Lannister
12-17-2014, 12:36 AM
Bingo. Create situations by mere presence alone. It's all about the manipulation. And it's the same crap he pulled with me at the Bubbler (changing up my name to try to get under my skin) simply because I was one of the few who wasn't going to let the forum get hijacked by him and the other toxic trolls there. He's also probably mad at me because he never could infest BSS since we dumped all the JSO/Bubbler trolls instantly.

If his mere presence is derailing posts - just give him the boot and honor the bans that he's earned. If he wants to be let back in he should take his punishment and stop trying to sneak back in constantly.

Mad at you? Ha-ha Clinton's Dix.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only original poster here to have been banned and reinstated.

If you want me banned so bad, let me sign up at your stupid site so that you could do it yourself. Still mod there, right? That site is dying, and I -allegedly a troll - don't even post there! Talk about "derailing." Still has, what, 4 posters left? Your top 2 posters are probably Pt (who just signed up here, I think) and Dave, and I bet they still remember me fondly.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, you're still on my ignore list, just not my official Packerrats ignore list. Too lazy to put you- or anyone - there. I simply ignore humorless posters who can't post without accusing others of being a "troll."

Striker
12-17-2014, 01:20 AM

I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only original poster here to have been banned and reinstated.

If you want me banned so bad, let me sign up at your stupid site so that you could do it yourself. Still mod there, right? That site is dying, and I -allegedly a troll - don't even post there! Talk about "derailing." Still has, what, 4 posters left? Your top 2 posters are probably Pt (who just signed up here, I think) and Dave, and I bet they still remember me fondly.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, you're still on my ignore list, just not my official Packerrats ignore list. Too lazy to put you- or anyone - there. I simply ignore humorless posters who can't post without accusing others of being a "troll."

Brauny runs the forum, not me. We're not PackerRats, but we're still afloat. Plus it never was pushed as a major fan site, just a place for some of the JSO/Bubbler refugees to go as you and your buddies tore it down.

It was pretty telling that you didn't follow despite so many of us going there. The whole trolling thing doesn't work when the mods have a zero tolerance policy.

By the by - PT only came over here at my recommendation, and I followed the lead of Pugger/KY/60 after seeing they were over here as well. I'm sure Dave will be here in good time.

And of course we could get into the usual "satire" vs. "trolling" debate that you try to provoke but that's a worthless exercise. You know what you are, and that's why you stay away from communities that don't tolerate your crap.

And a final question - if you're not a troll, why not just come clean every time you make a new name? And how many of those original posters keep sneaking back in because they so desperately want to be here? Or on any forum for that matter?

Harlan Huckleby
12-17-2014, 01:37 AM
The beauty of this thread is Tank has done virtually nothing to stoke the fire. From a troll's perspective, this is the ideal situation, fur and insults are flying, people's panties are in a wad (Harlan), other people are Internet stalking (Ky[i keed, i keed!]) while Tank

This is rich. Tank is a troll because he is deviously doing nothing. My panties are in a bundle because I call-out KY's obsession to ban someone who is causing zero trouble. And you are what - the voice of reason above it all? You're a dick making cheap insults. Behind the pipe and cardigan sweater is a petty champion of intolerance.

Harlan Huckleby
12-17-2014, 01:55 AM
I don't mind that Madtown insults me. The master politician is soothing egos, I'll take a few lashes for the cause.

But when the smug punks come at me - I say, I say, I say boy, them's fightin words. Any of this gettin' through to you, son?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110509194753/looneytunes/images/thumb/a/a0/Foghorn_Leghorn.png/800px-Foghorn_Leghorn.png

KYPack
12-17-2014, 06:18 AM

BSS posters hate your guts and think you are a human joke.

In fact, I've always felt a big reason for enforcing the Tank ban is that fewer BSS poster will want to migrate here because of the presence of Tank the troll.

I've been told that nobody cares what went on at Sportsbubbler. Anyone who did post there has them some serious Tank hate. He did everything he could to wreck that forum, I mean major.

He comes on here and initially acts all bland and positive, but that ain't what he's really like. He's a little sicko bent on destroying forums he posts on.

woodbuck27
12-17-2014, 06:50 AM
So...trying to get back on topic.......

One of the good things we can take from the loss in Buffalo is that our Running Game was turning out and especially evident early in that game. There has been some argument as to why MM didn't simply lean more on the run when it became obvious that Aaron Rodgers and the Passing Offense was struggling. Yea sure......Mike McCarthy had to save Eddie Lacy from any more serious injury but..... he has other RB's dressed (James Starks and DuJuan Harris).

IMO MM tossed that game double bent on Aaron Rodgers and the passing game eventually coming through. How many times have we witnessed MM aborting on a solid running game and that decision lending heavily on the outcome being failure? Be honest with yourself.

So switching up and going forward to the final two games in the regular schedule and then the playoff's. Just how important is that fine running game that MM might lean on?

http://www.tsn.ca/video/otr-what-happened-to-the-workhorse-running-back-1.151061

Dec. 3, 2014

TSN and Off The Record: What happened to the workhorse running back?

Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson and Andre Reed join Michael Landsberg on location at CIBC's Miracle Day Event and discuss how the running back position has changed in the NFL.

I'll toss this into the post. I believe that we do win the final two games and end up with the NO. 2 Seed. Is that a good thing?:

http://www.tsn.ca/video/otr-irvin-explains-why-it-is-hard-to-play-at-lambeau-1.146848

OTR: Michael Irvin explains why it is hard to play at Lambeau

Irvin also shares his most awkward interview moment; how he would handle Richard Sherman and more.

GO PACK GO !

Deputy Nutz
12-17-2014, 07:44 AM
Btw 2, Nutroll's posts baffles me. Can't tell if he's being sarcastic or serious.

Me either.

George Cumby
12-17-2014, 08:12 AM
And you are what - the voice of reason above it all? You're a dick making cheap insults. Behind the pipe and cardigan sweater is a petty champion of intolerance.

Nah. I'm a fucking idiot, just like virtually every other knuckle head who posts here.

mraynrand
12-17-2014, 08:29 AM
Harlan self-identifying as Foghorn Leghorn is genius.

MadtownPacker
12-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Tank - STFU while you still have people defending you. Stryker obviously has a history with you so let's leave it at that otherwise it will be you who has to go since you are already a deadman walking.

Harlan Huckleby
12-17-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.whudat.de/images/pejac_ants_paris_france_02.jpg

pbmax
12-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Harlan self-identifying as Foghorn Leghorn is genius.

If Foghorn Leghorn can rope-a-dope, or retreat while bugling "charge", its perfect.

woodbuck27
12-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Happy Holidays Packerrats:

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2014/12/17/0ap3000000445119.jpg

MadtownPacker
12-17-2014, 04:36 PM
If Foghorn Leghorn can rope-a-dope, or retreat while bugling "charge", its perfect.
This would be accurate, Harlan the big bad rooster handling the lil brown chickenhawk.

http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/d-f/foghornleghorn-08.jpg

Zool
12-17-2014, 04:43 PM
This would be accurate, Harlan the big bad rooster handling the lil brown chickenhawk.

http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/d-f/foghornleghorn-08.jpg

Harlan at a bar:

"I'm a chicken hawk and you're a chicken. Are you gonna come quietly or am I gonna have to muss you up?"

KYPack
12-17-2014, 04:50 PM
You boys do know what a chicken hawk is, right?

Zool
12-17-2014, 04:58 PM

/thatsthejoke.gif

woodbuck27
12-17-2014, 04:58 PM

KY ... In your world this is likely not the best answer:

chick·en hawk

1. a hawk of a type that is reputed to prey on domestic fowl.

maybe?

1. informal ... an older man who seeks younger men or boys as sexual partners.

naawww !

2. informal ... a person who speaks out in support of war, yet has avoided active military service.

Where I come from we call that type 'a lily livered chicken shit !

There are lots of those types around. I just saw one about 15 minutes ago. His stink breezed across my path.

Freak Out
12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Holy shit.

Harlan Huckleby
12-17-2014, 07:47 PM
It keeps me feeling young.

wist43
12-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I did not appreciate being made out a stalker

The term "stalker" has such negative connotations... I think it entirely appropriate to look upon the matter as a situation where someone simply needs lookin after - for their own good, of course ;)

Tyrion Lannister
12-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Tank - STFU while you still have people defending you. Stryker obviously has a history with you so let's leave it at that otherwise it will be you who has to go since you are already a deadman walking.

My history with Striker consists of him calling me a troll at every turn and I turning the other cheek and ignoring him, except when I'm bored or the Packers lose. But whatever you say, boss. :)

As this thread draws to a close, some final words...

Madtown has a nice forum going on here, but if it makes my haters feel any better, the real reason I kept coming back is because I am merely a loser, and yes, living in my parents' basement. We don't see young studs like B4MVP, Ballhawk and Justin Harrell around anymore. Those guys are having coition with hot chicks everyday while I haven't gotten laid since Super Bowl 32, and even in that case, the chick was chubby and drunk due to the bitter end to the Packers' season. Those guys are making large Wampums working on Wall Street while I, despite holding a Master's degree from the Mel Kiper Jr. School of College Football Scouting and Hair Design at the prestigious ESPNU, am flipping burgers for the minimum wage.

The Packers are what's keeping me from ending my wretched existence. When they win, I feel like a winner, like a stud, like Nutz. But lets not be deluded. This team just lost to the hapless Bills. Odds are, the season will end like usually does: A bitter end.

As I write this, I am listening to Coldplay's "Amsterdam"...Stuck on the end of this ball and chain/And I'm on my way back down again/Stood on the edge, tied to the noose...(Don't worry, I have an appointment trm with my psychiatrist, the noted Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD.)

Btw, I don't want anyone's fucking pity, ok?

woodbuck27
12-17-2014, 10:03 PM
My history with Striker consists of him calling me a troll at every turn and I turning the other cheek and ignoring him, except when I'm bored or the Packers lose. But whatever you say, boss. :)

As this thread draws to a close, some final words...

Madtown has a nice forum going on here, but if it makes my haters feel any better, the real reason I kept coming back is because I am merely a loser, and yes, living in my parents' basement. We don't see young studs like B4MVP, Ballhawk and Justin Harrell around anymore. Those guys are having coition with hot chicks everyday while I haven't gotten laid since Super Bowl 32, and even in that case, the chick was chubby and drunk due to the bitter end to the Packers' season. Those guys are making large Wampums working on Wall Street while I, despite holding a Master's degree from the Mel Kiper Jr. School of College Football Scouting and Hair Design at the prestigious ESPNU, am flipping burgers for the minimum wage.

The Packers are what's keeping me from ending my wretched existence. When they win, I feel like a winner, like a stud, like Nutz. But lets not be deluded. This team just lost to the hapless Bills. Odds are, the season will end like usually does: A bitter end.

As I write this, I am listening to Coldplay's "Amsterdam"...Stuck on the end of this ball and chain/And I'm on my way back down again/Stood on the edge, tied to the noose...(Don't worry, I have an appointment trm with my psychiatrist, the noted Dr. John Holmes, MD, PhD.)

You just made Mae and my day.

Ohh ........... Suicide isn't a proper response. Get out of the basement. Boot your parents upstairs.

I'd miss your humour. We don't have enough of that around here. :-)

Move on up in the world. You don't need to flip burgers like a boy. Become a Pizza Delivery Man.

Dr. John Holmes. mmmmm .... Something about that name that bothers me. Wasn't he a protagonist on Criminal Minds?

Save 'YOUR $MONEY$

RE: any attitudinal or emotional/mentlal issues. Solve them pronto:

Use 'Ask Jeeves'.

Striker
12-18-2014, 01:24 AM

And you know you've earned the label, and you know you did more than turn the other cheek at the Bubbler (though you playing the "victim" card is real cute) as you and your fellow (admittedly far more toxic) troll buddies tore that place down. But of course we can't call back to the Bubbler since it no longer exists. However (most know) since you've lied before and since your act hasn't changed at all in almost 10 years, I don't expect anything less.

Keep him, boot him, whatever. I know what I'd do, but it's ultimately Mad's call. I only came into this to stand with KY since no one else really was, plus it's pretty obvious that he's still a troll.

So, back to before. I'll continue to ignore direct contact with him unless I get dragged into this crap again.

Tyrion Lannister
12-18-2014, 03:18 AM
You just made Mae and my day.

Ohh ........... Suicide isn't a proper response. Get out of the basement. Boot your parents upstairs.

I'd miss your humour. We don't have enough of that around here. :-)

Move on up in the world. You don't need to flip burgers like a boy. Become a Pizza Delivery Man.

Dr. John Holmes. mmmmm .... Something about that name that bothers me. Wasn't he a protagonist on Criminal Minds?

Save 'YOUR $MONEY$

RE: any attitudinal or emotional/mentlal issues. Solve them pronto:

Use 'Ask Jeeves'.

lol @ bold part.

Woodbuck, you're a compassionate fellow, so I'll go ahead and admit that I was joking in the other post, well sort off...Maybe not. lol

Inspired to write it after watching an episode of that notorious show, Family Guy - you know that funny show that got cancelled not once but twice because a few humorless fishmongers, instead of simply ignoring the show altogether, kept complaining to the FCC. :x:x:x

Fuck it, I'm sick of flipping burgers. Imma take a grammar class at the local community college, and afterward, move to Hollywood to become a porn parody scriptwriter. I believe, as a writer, I am a diamond in the rough.

woodbuck27
12-18-2014, 05:18 AM
lol @ bold part.

Woodbuck, you're a compassionate fellow, so I'll go ahead and admit that I was joking in the other post, well sort off...Maybe not. lol

Inspired to write it after watching an episode of that notorious show, Family Guy - you know that funny show that got cancelled not once but twice because a few humorless fishmongers, instead of simply ignoring the show altogether, kept complaining to the FCC. :x:x:x

Fuck it, I'm sick of flipping burgers. Imma take a grammar class at the local community college, and afterward, move to Hollywood to become a porn parody scriptwriter. I believe, as a writer, I am a diamond in the rough.

I'm huge on Family guy. Brian's too cool.

Family Guy and .................. censorship.......hahahahaha.

LEWCWA
12-19-2014, 01:21 AM
That was his job.

He is my friend, an old pal.

I'll call him this afternoon if I feel like it.

Suck my cock.

is that funny?

Ahab.

kinda

LEWCWA
12-19-2014, 04:23 AM
I guess I really don't know what tank did in this thread. He bashed Dix (big fing deal) He makes claims about his youth, (who cares if they are true or not) fuck it burn all the books!

KYPack
12-19-2014, 05:48 AM
I guess I really don't know what tank did in this thread. He bashed Dix (big fing deal) He makes claims about his youth, (who cares if they are true or not) fuck it burn all the books!

Burn all the books (& the tape?)

You may have done the best summation of the whole thing, LEWCA.

denverYooper
12-19-2014, 08:54 AM

People are sensitive after a loss.

mraynrand
12-19-2014, 10:46 AM
People are sensitive after a loss.

you are a delicate snowflake

Harlan Huckleby
12-19-2014, 11:40 AM

you are an inglorious bastard

Pugger
12-19-2014, 12:04 PM
I think we should put this game behind us.

Harlan Huckleby
12-19-2014, 12:16 PM
I think we should put this game behind us.

you are an inglorious snowflake

denverYooper
12-19-2014, 12:20 PM

I am the muffin.

Harlan Huckleby
12-19-2014, 12:31 PM
goo goo ga joob

George Cumby
12-19-2014, 01:03 PM
you are an inglorious bastard

That movie was awesome. The scene in the bar was incredible.

Pugger
12-19-2014, 01:16 PM
you are an inglorious snowflake

I'm not really sure how to take this, Huck.

Harlan Huckleby
12-19-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm not really sure how to take this, Huck.

Well, then you got it about right

it doesn't mean anything

woodbuck27
12-19-2014, 04:14 PM
This thread:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTFRmZMQv4QGYEffRv1DfoROyVXfeh PoP4aEszwj08-A0vTeG

Question: How did the Green Bay Packers make out last week?

Answer: To find out simply read all posts in this thread not related to the Green Bay Packers.

A reflection of the Packers effort in Buffalo.

Packerloseitis !