PDA

View Full Version : Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Pages : [1] 2

esoxx
12-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Winners:
Lacy - ran hard even though didn't practice all week with a hip injury.

Losers:
Slocum
Rodgers
Nelson
Quarless
Guiness

Above is just a starter losers list.

Joemailman
12-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Winners:

Matthews
Cobb

Losers:

Slocum

woodbuck27
12-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Winner:

Eddie Lacy was solid again today. 108 Yards Fr. scrimmage including 15/97 Yards and 1 TD rushing.

As it went without Eddie we would have looked terrible.

Losers:

I need a pad.....but I'll start with Green Bay Packer fans that don't see how much better this team has to become to be a REAL SUPER BOWL WINNER.

It's OK. I kid myself some too. :-|

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Hoes:

Rodgers - Don't give me the crap about balls tipping off like John Holmes in action...1st pick, 100% Rodgers' fault; locked in on Cobb all day while Nelson was WIDE open ...2nd pick, idiotically, stupidly, dumb decision throwing to #11...Boykins can't catch a cold standing naked on the South Pole with the mighty emperor penguins...Sadly, Rodgers still doesn't have an answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Nelson - Joesph Fucking Chris!!! Catch the fucking ball!!!

McRetardy - Still no answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Special teams - Fire Slocum, cut Masthay and trade for the Rams Punter...I've never got hard watching a punt til I saw the Rams Punter punt the other day.

Pimps:

None

woodbuck27
12-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Hoes:

Rodgers - Don't give me the crap about balls tipping off like John Holmes in action...1st pick, 100% Rodgers' fault; locked in on Cobb all day while Nelson was WIDE open ...2nd pick, idiotically, stupidly, dumb decision throwing to #11...Boykins can't catch a cold standing naked on the South Pole with the mighty emperor penguins...Sadly, Rodgers still doesn't have an answer for the crushing 4-men rush.

Special teams - Fire Slocum, cut Masthay and trade for the Rams Punter...I've never got hard watching a punt til I saw the Rams Punter punt the other day.

Pimps:

None

Funny post man.

Ditto on our punter.

That experiment has to end. Yea FIRE SLOCUM.

That happy lil club has to be exploded.

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Hoes:

Pimps:

None

I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.

red
12-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Lacy was a stud, he and starks should have been used more

Cobb acted like he also wantednto win towards the end

Everything and one else was pure shit today

The d side played decent form them, but no one really stood out as being a stud IMO, but most of them werent total shit either

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 04:14 PM
I agree with most of this....except the part about the hard and Ram's punter thing.

In the Rams-Cardinals game the other day, the Rams Punter repeatedly punted the ball out of his own endzone and it seemed like he repeatedly boomed the ball 70-80 yards. Granted, it was indoor, but that guy was the Rams' best player that day. Plus, he has a nice arm for fake punts. :D

Airin' Rodgers
12-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Studs

Lacy
Defense

Duds
Special Teams
Offense (Minus Lacy and Cobb)

Also, I'm much more encouraged about the team after this week than I was after last Monday. Offense won't play that poorly again. Defense had a great bounce back game. 12 points allowed, kept Buffalo out of the endzone all day.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Funny post man.

Ditto on our punter.

That experiment has to end. Yea FIRE SLOCUM.

That happy lil club has to be exploded.

In times like these, humor is a good thing. :)

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Winners:
Lacy - ran hard even though didn't practice all week with a hip injury.

I liked Jimmy Starks' too limited work today too.

Teamcheez1
12-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Losers

Rodgers - You have now repeatedly shown you cannot bear down against tough defenses. You have to set the tone for the offense, and unfortunately you did today. Even if we win out, I have lost my confidence in this team. This is a familiar song.

Nelson - Dropped passes and complaining. Get over it cinderella.

MM - I'm afraid this type of game will resurface in the playoffs with the same results. Your team doesn't get it done and ultimately your responsible.

Special Teams - A Crosby miss, a blocked kick, another bad day of punting by Mastay, poor coverage. The excuses keep piling up. Other teams don't make this many mistakes.

Tight Ends - Quarless made one good play, but the overall ability of this group is terrible.

Winners

Lacy - The guy will sacrifice anything and play hard.

O Line - This surprise some of you, but they gave AR plenty of time throughout the whole game.

Cobb - Only receiver with results today.

I don't know if the defense should be put in winners today or not. They did enough to win (12 points) against a Kyle Orton led offense, but it always seems like mental mistakes or blown coverages tarnish what could have been a dominating game

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 04:36 PM
The d side played decent form them, but no one really stood out as being a stud IMO, but most of them werent total shit either

What!? No stud for Brad Jones's fine play!?

wist43
12-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Losers??

The Packers - the organization, the fans.

We're behind the 8 ball now... without homefield throughout, our chances are not good. This is not like in '10 when we had to go thru weak defensive teams, or at least flawed defensive teams. This year, both Arizona and Seattle play lights out defense, and while we might could knock off Arizona in their house, we stand next to no chance of being able to knock off Seattle in Seattle.

We needed to win out, and get homefield throughout to have a good shot at the SB... this loss today might very well be the knockout blow.

call_me_ishmael
12-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Aaron looked horrible today. Even when he had time we was consistently sailing balls high, behind or without touch. That was the worst game I've seen him play. The first three quarters were just brutal with the passes thrown behind guys.

Carolina_Packer
12-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Tough day at the office for the Packers, and Mr. Rodgers. He spoils us with his play generally where a clinker like this really stands out. The defense held their end of the bargain only yielding 12 points. Special teams is what I'm most concerned about going into the post season. Those kinds of mistakes will get you beat in a close game, which I fully expect in the post season.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Btw, Hoes:

Tackling - Missed a bunch behind LOS. Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Losers??

The Packers - the organization, the fans.

Pretty much everyone loses. Three road games against similar defenses (Seattle, Detroit, Buffalo), and all are terrible losses pretty much on the offense. The bad part about the loss at Buffalo is that it shows the Packers have made zero progress against an aggressive front four. Seattle is Buffalo with a better offense. There will be no road victory in Seattle, and now, even if they find a way to sneak in, the Packers cannot win there.

Bright side: At least we don't have to worry about playing at Detroit in the playoffs. That final home game probably will be a win and in game.

George Cumby
12-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Better a shit game now than in the playoffs. FWIW.

Joemailman
12-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Loser:

Boykin. That drop/tip that turned into an interception also got Bulaga hurt, if I remember correctly.

Bretsky
12-14-2014, 05:49 PM
WINNER: BULAGA

Did anybody hear Mario Williams name today while BB was blocking him

The Packers OL is a different group w/o him

red
12-14-2014, 06:00 PM

I dont recall anyone on the team being named that

We have a guy named beluga

Do you mean him?

esoxx
12-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Pretty much everyone loses. Three road games against similar defenses (Seattle, Detroit, Buffalo), and all are terrible losses pretty much on the offense. The bad part about the loss at Buffalo is that it shows the Packers have made zero progress against an aggressive front four. Seattle is Buffalo with a better offense. There will be no road victory in Seattle, and now, even if they find a way to sneak in, the Packers cannot win there.

Bright side: At least we don't have to worry about playing at Detroit in the playoffs. That final home game probably will be a win and in game.

Truer words have not been spoken.

I tip my hat in your general direction.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Btw, Hoes:

Tackling - Missed a bunch behind LOS. Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

What would you know about it?

He made a form tackle and grabbed the lead leg.

The guy spun out of the tackle.

Dix is one of the better rook S's I've seen in GB.

Go watch some tape on Collin's rookie year.

Shutdown, the great corner that never played the game.

pbmax
12-14-2014, 06:23 PM
I will agree with the Shotdown Corner about Rodgers pick on the throw to Cobb. He got lazy and assumed the single safety would follow Nelson deep. He didn't and Rodgers never spied him while looping a throw to make for an easy pitch and catch to Cobb. If he throws that as fast as some of his other short throws today the S doesn't get there in time.

Nelson's big drop came on a route that should have burned this defense over and over again; either a slant and go or an in and up. The route plus Rodgers pump fake eliminated the CB and the whole thing was wide open.

The Packers did get a victory in the second half, the Bills dropped one safety down to help with Lacy after his early second half success. Usually they burn that to death, but not today. Couldn't take advantage.

Masthay had a terrible day except for the third try at the one punt.

pbmax
12-14-2014, 06:24 PM

Super Mario was undone by Beluga.

But Super Mario got his revenge when he lined up against Tretter.

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Better a shit game now than in the playoffs. FWIW.

you're gonna get both. Packers haven't solved PKD.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 07:02 PM
What would you know about it?

He made a form tackle and grabbed the lead leg.

The guy spun out of the tackle.

Dix is one of the better rook S's I've seen in GB.

Go watch some tape on Collin's rookie year.

Shutdown, the great corner that never played the game.

My expertise comes from the fact that I grew up idolizing Prime Time...and I shut down Darren Charles in a HS football game.

Recall that Deion Sanders hated tackling. He would simply dive at folks feet when he had to tackle somebody.

If Clinton-Dix was 5'8", I'd understand his need to dive at people's feet. But the guy is built like a poor man's Sean Taylor. Square up, use his shoulders and knock people back to the stone age!

You don't see the Claymaker diving at people's feet. Clinton-Dix needs start tackling like the Claymaker. And it's late in the season; he needs to - to paraphrase McGinn - stop making stupid rookie mistakes!

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Losers - us

At the end of the day, the packers really screwed the pooch. Now playoffs don't look anywhere near as easy. Sigh, so close and yet so far.

George Cumby
12-14-2014, 07:05 PM
you're gonna get both. Packers haven't solved PKD.

PKD?

Maxie the Taxi
12-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Loser:

Boykin. That drop/tip that turned into an interception also got Bulaga hurt, if I remember correctly.

I don't know, Joe. Just watched that play again and the defender all but tackled Boykin BEFORE the ball got there.

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 07:29 PM
PKD?

Packer Kryptonite Defense™

pbmax
12-14-2014, 07:30 PM

I thought it was Punting Kicking Defense.

Maxie the Taxi
12-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Masthay had a terrible day except for the third try at the one punt.

Regarding the onside kick after the safety...did I see Masthay drop kick it? It was a neat kick but wrong direction to the wrong place.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 07:36 PM

I'm trademarking C4MR - Crushing 4 Men Rush

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm trademarking C4MR - Crushing 4 Men Rush

That's a subset of Packer Kryptonite Defense™, which includes relentless two-high safety and/or smothering press coverage.

esoxx
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Packers will never win another SB with SSSGDAU.

Never.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 07:55 PM
My expertise comes from the fact that I grew up idolizing Prime Time...and I shut down Darren Charles in a HS football game.

Recall that Deion Sanders hated tackling. He would simply dive at folks feet when he had to tackle somebody.

If Clinton-Dix was 5'8", I'd understand his need to dive at people's feet. But the guy is built like a poor man's Sean Taylor. Square up, use his shoulders and knock people back to the stone age!

You don't see the Claymaker diving at people's feet. Clinton-Dix needs start tackling like the Claymaker. And it's late in the season; he needs to - to paraphrase McGinn - stop making stupid rookie mistakes!

You are full of shit.

You never played ball.

If you were such a great DB, what's a pistol force, Tank?

You're on line, answer that one.

An ex-DB would know the answer instantly.

Googlle won't work for this one, you little bullshit artist

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Packers will never win another SB with SSSGDAU.

Never.

I hate to ask, but what's SSSGDAU?

Pugger
12-14-2014, 08:01 PM

Who in the hell is Darren Charles? I've never heard of a football player by THAT name. :lol:

Pugger
12-14-2014, 08:02 PM
I don't know, Joe. Just watched that play again and the defender all but tackled Boykin BEFORE the ball got there.

I thought their DBs got away with a lot of crap today.

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 08:04 PM
what's a pistol force?

Whatever it is, I'm betting it lands you in prison.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 08:07 PM
You are full of shit.

You never played ball.

If you were such a great DB, what's a pistol force, Tank?

You're on line, answer that one.

An ex-DB would know the answer instantly.

Googlle won't work for this one, you little bullshit artist

Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 08:17 PM

Answer my question, you little weasel.

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 08:18 PM
loser: Rodger's MVP campaign

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Winner: Packer offensive line

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Answer my question, you little weasel.

I dunno what it is. Probably something that lands you in prison, I guess. lol

Relax. The Packers lost. I was just laughing at Rand's joke to keep me away from another episode of maniac depression. :)

KYPack
12-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Ask.com probably has an answer, but too lazy to do research. I wouldn't know the "Pistol Force" from the "Pistol Pete." But who cares? Favre was once clueless about the Nickle Defense, and he played football all his youth.

I was a shutdown corner. Just put me on the other team's #1 receiver and leave me on an island. Alas, if only I were 6'1", I'd be in the NFL.

A DB would know the answer, but consider this...

Tank didn't play in the game he brags about because it didn't happen.

Charles team destroyed the team Tank claims he played for 33-0.

Charles caught one pass for 18 yards in that game.

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

It's been fun over the years watching Tanky cling to his little lie.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

Yeah, kiss up to Woody, Rand, & Harlan. they seem to be your rabbi's on here.

Maxie the Taxi
12-14-2014, 08:31 PM

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.

Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?

esoxx
12-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Shawn Sucking Slocum Gagging Dick As Usual

Graphic but true.

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?

He was clearly baffled by the pistol force maneuver of the Buffalo DBs.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 08:38 PM

Never said my team won the game.

Lets get back to topic of thread, should we? :)

Rutnstrut
12-14-2014, 08:38 PM

I do, because he had an off day, it happens. Now it maybe wouldn't have resulted in a loss if he had a coach that was worth 2 shits. You know one that would realize his QB was in the shitter and he needed to do something to help him out. But no, you just stick to the same old thing, and HOPE things will turn around.

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Winner: Lacy, Jones (he was pretty competent, which is a huge win), Cobb. Capers.

Losers - Rodgers, Jordy, and those who think after this loss there is no hope for the Packers in the playoffs. Sorry, just cannot get behind the doom and gloom.

Maxie the Taxi
12-14-2014, 08:43 PM

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.

How could you forget the Milwaukee Bucks?

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 08:47 PM

I think you didn't appreciate the pressure Rodgers was under. O-line did well in the run game, as was predicted, and Stubby was too Stubby to stick with it (plus they were trying to limit Lacy and Starks was so-so).

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 08:49 PM
When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal.

Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserables" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 08:50 PM

Can you imagine a real player bragging for years about a game in which his team got blown out 33-0?

When Tank started his bullshit years back, I called an old teammate of mine. his job? he was Darren Charles (SP, Pug) High School principal. He gave me the lowdown on the whole deal.

Tell 'em the one about you ran a 4.4 in high school, but Barry Alvarez wouldn't give you a scholly because your GF was Black!

do you have a sense of humor? At all? Who cares whether it's the truth or not? It's an internet forum. Either you think it's funny (I do) or you don't. If you don't, ignore and move on. Geezopete. Did you realize that I'm a 72 grandmother of 18? Once I shut down Jane Fonda in an anti-war march.

pbmax
12-14-2014, 08:51 PM
I think you didn't appreciate the pressure Rodgers was under. O-line did well in the run game, as was predicted, and Stubby was too Stubby to stick with it (plus they were trying to limit Lacy and Starks was so-so).

Yeah, the pocket wasn't clean and Rodgers was moving. When he was young, that was a REAL problem because he would lose focus downfield like Young QBs do.

But today he was very inaccurate when moving which these days is almost unheard of. He also hurried a couple of throws and was late on another (Cobb-not the INT).

Between that and tight initial coverage, it was a cluster f***.

esoxx
12-14-2014, 08:52 PM
ARod had happy feet the whole game.

ThunderDan
12-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Studs - Lacy

Duds - ST, ARod, Jordy

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserable" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.

He sleeps. Although his fate was very strange, he lived. He died when he had no longer his angel. The thing came to pass simply, of itself, as the night comes when day is gone.

pbmax
12-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Also should have had Starks in more but they did change the alignment when they ran him and zone. Everyone ran up to fill a gap on the edges. He needed to adjust and cutback earlier or M3 needed to call inside zone.

But they never got around to it. 3 and outs do that to you.

esoxx
12-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Is there some reason D. Harris can't get a snap on offense? I think he would be a nice change of pace back who could do some damage.

woodbuck27
12-14-2014, 09:04 PM

NO !

If Aaron Rodgers doesn't play LIGHTS OUT excellent AND at that level usually at Home.

The Green bay Packers SUCK !

Take that show we've seen too often this season on the road and we get what we've seen. It doesn't fix itself. It takes superior players.

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP of the Green Bay Packers hands down and as long as the Packers can win their last two games he's the likly candidate for NFL MVP. Now one of those last two games is in Tampa bay:

YIKES ! :-|

It has to be instilled in the tem the need to win on the road. See the Dallas Cowboys and this season.

Rutnstrut
12-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Is there some reason D. Harris can't get a snap on offense? I think he would be a nice change of pace back who could do some damage.

Mostly because he's a running back and stubby don't need no stinking running game.

woodbuck27
12-14-2014, 09:12 PM

He must be on the pecking order.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 09:23 PM
do you have a sense of humor? At all? Who cares whether it's the truth or not? It's an internet forum. Either you think it's funny (I do) or you don't. If you don't, ignore and move on. Geezopete. Did you realize that I'm a 72 grandmother of 18? Once I shut down Jane Fonda in an anti-war march.

Yeah, I love funny guys. To me, Tank ain't one of him. You do, you think Tank is the next Richard Pryor or something. I thought the John Homes shit on JSO was lame and sophomoric. You thought it was a hoot. One man's ceiling is the next mans floor and all that shit.

My beef here with Tank is his criticism of a tough young players heart. Because he was a "shutdown corner", he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Tank uses his fake credentials as a former star to re-enforce his fanboy fantasies. He's a fan of this player so he criticizes other guys.

Well, fuck him. he doesn't know what he's talking about. he would have a right to his opinion, except he's banned from this forum, so he don't.

Two other guys I think were studs today were Lang and Sitton. Those were two top hands they faced today and they both kicked ass. I think the game today bodes vey well for our final game against a boy named Suh and them.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserables" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.

You used this deal to defend the banned one before.

It's a bullshit example.

I would have captured Valjean and de-pantsed him.

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 09:28 PM
he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Two other guys I think were studs today were Lang and Sitton. Those were two top hands they faced today and they both kicked ass. I think the game today bodes vey well for our final game against a boy named Suh and them.

You made some good points in there, and it didn't even require refuting Tank as a "shut down" corner. Again, it's an internet forum. You only have credibility in your ideas here, or not. Apparently Jean Valjean has not been banned from this forum yet, Javert! Did you know Jean Valjean was a shut down coroner - you'd have to be to survive a live burial!

mraynrand
12-14-2014, 09:29 PM

It's a bullshit example.

The analogy falls apart swiftly because Javert was corrupted by his obsession and Valjean was essentially innocent. But it's still funny - almost as funny as Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D!

George Cumby
12-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I love funny guys. To me, Tank ain't one of him. You do, you think Tank is the next Richard Pryor or something. I thought the John Homes shit on JSO was lame and sophomoric. You thought it was a hoot. One man's ceiling is the next mans floor and all that shit.

My beef here with Tank is his criticism of a tough young players heart. Because he was a "shutdown corner", he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Tank uses his fake credentials as a former star to re-enforce his fanboy fantasies. He's a fan of this player so he criticizes other guys.

Well, fuck him. he doesn't know what he's talking about. he would have a right to his opinion, except he's banned from this forum, so he don't.

"Ignore" button?

ThunderDan
12-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Got to admit that Tank has tried to blow this site up before. I am on KY's side.

King Friday
12-14-2014, 09:35 PM
ARod had happy feet the whole game.

I completely agree with this assessment. Rodgers' greatest flaw is his inability to stick with fundamentals when he is facing a great front 4 that allows the defense to drop 7 into coverage. He gets happy feet as soon as the ball is in his hands, and he becomes incredibly inaccurate as a result. The guy needs to calm down and R-E-L-A-X. He was barely touched today. Sure, he had to scramble some. What do you expect against the team with the most sacks in the NFL? He made numerous horrible throws and I'm guessing improper footwork contributed to many of them. Usually, he can get away with it. Against a team that can drop 7 into coverage, he can't.

KYPack
12-14-2014, 09:37 PM

You know, like Buffalo Bill Cody.

Buffalo Bill's legend was about as phony as the "shutdown's'

So it brings us full circle, back to Valjean, I guess.

Tyrion Lannister
12-14-2014, 09:53 PM
He sleeps. Although his fate was very strange, he lived. He died when he had no longer his angel. The thing came to pass simply, of itself, as the night comes when day is gone.

lol

Btw, Harlan, check out the Russell Crow-Hugh Jackman flick if you wanna know the ending in less than 3 hours. Not gonna spoil it for you but it stars Amanda Seyfried as Cosette.

George Cumby
12-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Got to admit that Tank has tried to blow this site up before. I am on KY's side.

Oh. No doubt. But I don't have the history to personalize it, or the energy. Generally, the whole thing entertains me; Tank is perched at the lip of the scaffold, blindfold on, half a Camel straight dangling from lips and the noose around his neck. If he goes bad, I have no doubt Zool or Mad will oblige him. That being said, I'm impressed with Tanks ability to tap dance right down the line but I don't harbor any illusions about what he is.

Bossman641
12-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Losers - our garbage ass te's. That's what we really need to beat the 4 man 2 deep defense.

Also losers - the refs. Sure seems like our guys are seeing a ton of grabbing/holding more than 5 yards downfield

Harlan Huckleby
12-14-2014, 11:04 PM
I don't harbor any illusions about what he is.

He is somebody who some people don't like.

Why is it appropriate for anybody to spend weeks, actually months, interjecting negativity into a football forum about another poster's supposed moral and mental failings? Perhaps a church lady room could be established.

Deputy Nutz
12-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Glad to see this thread title still alive and kicking.

Winners:
Ed Lacy, he should have had 30 carries today, but poor play calling took the ball out of his hands and placed it in the hands of the Bills.
Defense, nice effort. But the Bills are not the Broncos or some other high powered offense. They did what the were supposed to do.
Cobb, broke out in the second, don't know why they gotta run three times in one drive, but he got productive.
Offensive line, I thought they did a nice job, not great but good, just good.

Losers,
Aaron Rodgers, I think he needs to put more effort into his sex life. Like I have always said, he needs clean air to be productive, he is a front runner. When things are going well around him he shines, when he has to rise above his teammates' mistakes, and his own mistakes he falters. The game in Miami was the first time I saw him take charge of the offense in a come from behind situation and make plays, and catch the breaks in his favor. This week he was his own worst enemy, he had the opportunity to march his offense down the field and he fumbled in the end zone and acted like he had know idea where the ball was. He played against a very tough Bills defense and instead of recklessly throwing the ball, he should continually handed the ball off to Eddie Lacy, the Packers toughest S.O.B.

Jordy Nelson, wasn't your day. Dropped a pass I never have seen him drop before. Packer fan you all could have turned the game off right there because you knew there was no magic for the Green Bay Packers.

Announcers, playcallers, play by play guys, what a bunch of assholes. Rodgers is now getting the Favre treatment from these clowns. Nothing is 12's fault with these hacks. When Rodgers is in the groove he is brilliant, and deserves praise, but when he is shit, call him shitty. Which is rare, I know.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:07 AM
I completely agree with this assessment. Rodgers' greatest flaw is his inability to stick with fundamentals when he is facing a great front 4 that allows the defense to drop 7 into coverage. He gets happy feet as soon as the ball is in his hands, and he becomes incredibly inaccurate as a result. The guy needs to calm down and R-E-L-A-X. He was barely touched today. Sure, he had to scramble some. What do you expect against the team with the most sacks in the NFL? He made numerous horrible throws and I'm guessing improper footwork contributed to many of them. Usually, he can get away with it. Against a team that can drop 7 into coverage, he can't.

Hold the phone there. Incredibly inaccurate is not a term that can be associated with Rodgers under almost any circumstances. Certainly not against all good defenses. Did you forget the NE game already?

Packer fans don't even know what inaccurate looks like anymore. Most of his misses hit the receiver and several others were back shoulder throws that no WR understood was going to be thrown. That is the mystery that needs to be solved because each was viable if the WR knew to look.

It was his worst game in years but its he's not inaccurate against good defenses normally. He also moves and throws as well as anybody in the game. So while it didn't work today, that doesn't happen each week. He had a horrible game, but he hasn't suddenly become horrible.

gbgary
12-15-2014, 01:01 AM
losers...the entire o except lacy and the o-line. any so called skill position player stole money today.

Striker
12-15-2014, 01:22 AM

It's a bullshit example.

I'm with KY. He should be gone, but, ultimately that's the mod's call. Though it's amazing to see he's still the same after all these years. Guess age doesn't bring wisdom/maturity or something like that.

Striker
12-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Winners
Lacy - if only he'd have been in the game more

The Defense - Did more than enough to win this game.

The O-line - Kept Rodgers clean and opened holes for the running game.

Losers
Rodgers & the WRs - Not on the same page. Drops. Bad passes/decisions. Less awareness than normal. Just a terrible day.

McCarthy - Rodgers is struggling? Well gee Mike, why don't we throw 40+ times instead of feeding the RB averaging over 6 yards a carry.

Special teams - This could be our ultimate undoing. The coverage units had been solid until today. The blocking continues to be very worrisome.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 05:56 AM

It's a bullshit example.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSasmQUTW2lbcE8aLGIeHZAZPqLCHm-VklqrmHw5A1-V5Hcu2t8

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTImwVs8uqmoVyMuzKmXRacoaLuxlqxL 01RBoISNHoFOrPCCKjz

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Winners

Losers
Rodgers & the WRs - Not on the same page. Drops. Bad passes/decisions. Less awareness than normal. Just a terrible day.

McCarthy - Rodgers is struggling? Well gee Mike, why don't we throw 40+ times instead of feeding the RB averaging over 6 yards a carry.

Special teams - This could be our ultimate undoing. The coverage units had been solid until today. The blocking continues to be very worrisome.

When I can muster the courage I'm going to try to watch my recording of the game.

From what I saw yesterday your view looks accurate.

I'm trying to recall the last time I saw the Green Bay Packers play 'a stinker' like that game was.

" What in hell was going on out there? "

It was all there and suddenly.....THE NO. 1 SEED .........................pffffffffffttttttt !!!!

Gone !! See yaa.....nice while the image lasted. I'm shockingly disappointed.

So now it's simply............................plan b

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-15-2014, 06:48 AM
When I can muster the courage I'm going to try to watch my recording of the game.

From what I saw yesterday your view looks accurate.

I'm trying to recall the last time I saw the Green Bay Packers play 'a stinker' like that game was.

" What in hell was going on out there? "

It was all there and suddenly.....THE NO. 1 SEED .........................pffffffffffttttttt !!!!

Gone !! See yaa.....nice while the image lasted. I'm shockingly disappointed.

So now it's simply............................plan b

I thought they had the #2 seed and now the #6 seed? Anyway, they can still get it back, right? I mean, we are relying on help, and we saw how that worked out yesterday, but if Arizona rises to the occasion and beats Seattle, and if Packers win the last two games, we are right back in it.

I know, if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle....

Joemailman
12-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Winners

Losers

Lacy has a bad hip. It bothered him all week. They were not going to run Lacy 30 times. Maybe the argument can be made Starks should have gotten more carries. The problem with that is that is that they'd rather have Lacy in there most of the time for his superior pass blocking. Besides, I can't blame McCarthy too much for thinking Rodgers and his receivers would get their act together at some point. They usually do. It only would have taken 1 drive. Remember Miami?

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 07:52 AM
He played against a very tough Bills defense and instead of recklessly throwing the ball, he should continually handed the ball off to Eddie Lacy, the Packers toughest S.O.B.

I agree. Hand the ball off and pound the crap out of that team. Drive them mercilessly.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 08:05 AM
I agree. Hand the ball off and pound the crap out of that team. Drive them mercilessly.

But is that a critique of Rodgers, as scrotum suggests, or of McCarthy?

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 08:06 AM

Ever hear of piling on?

Stay out of it.

P.L.E.A.S.E.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Lacy has a bad hip. It bothered him all week. They were not going to run Lacy 30 times. Maybe the argument can be made Starks should have gotten more carries. The problem with that is that is that they'd rather have Lacy in there most of the time for his superior pass blocking. Besides, I can't blame McCarthy too much for thinking Rodgers and his receivers would get their act together at some point. They usually do. It only would have taken 1 drive. Remember Miami?

This very well could be the case, but then you have to have Starks and Harris ready and be willing to use them. Planning to be limited in the run game with one of the deepest positions on the field seems self defeating.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 08:21 AM
I thought their DBs got away with a lot of crap today.

So did Aaron Rodgers:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Aaron_Rodgers_We_just_didnt_execute_well/2b8956d2-1dc8-4d47-81a1-683580fe30bb

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Not much to like in this game. The overall play and piss poor coaching completely buried the few areas (defense, lacy, etc) that were low wattage bright spots. All we can hope is they use this as motivation for the remaining games and pray to the football gods that we get some help from other teams.

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm with KY. He should be gone, but, ultimately that's the mod's call. Though it's amazing to see he's still the same after all these years. Guess age doesn't bring wisdom/maturity or something like that.

He is not going to change into someone you like.

But lets look at that wisdom/maturity thing. Is it wise and mature for somebody to obsessively carry on a personal vendetta for months and years in the football forum? Is it wise and mature to call a high school principal to investigate the football career of a poster from an internet forum, then submit accusations?

Seems to me this forum only has two rules: you try to stick to topic of football, you don't post about people's personal life. Who is the criminal here?

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:33 AM

I thought the entire O line played stellar. The Bills' defense is for real. They are ranked #5 in the league against the pass and total D (run was ranked #8). They kept that D line away from AR save a couple of questionable holding calls and opened holes for Lacy and IMO this bodes well for us going forward no matter WHO we play.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:34 AM

Probably not. This defense bottled up Manning the week before.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:36 AM

Nobody by the name Darren Charles played football. Darren Charles is a retired body builder! :lol: If Tank really played against him he'd know how to spell his name correctly.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:38 AM

Because he's human and not a robot? Rodgers had a crappy day. ALL QBs do. I doubt we'll see a day like this from him again any time soon.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 09:39 AM

But lets look at that wisdom/maturity thing. Is it wise and mature for somebody to obsessively carry on a personal vendetta for months and years in the football forum? Is it wise and mature to call a high school principal to investigate the football career of a poster from an internet forum, then submit accusations?

Seems to me this forum only has two rules: you try to stick to topic of football, you don't post about people's personal life. Who is the criminal here?

I'm not taking sides but kudos to you. I always wish for harmony here yet hatred often rules.

You put forth an admirable argument. The thing is bitterness often lingers and that's sad yet true.

It's the mere humanness of humanity.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:40 AM

I heard they were trying to limit Lacy too. The O line was opening holes so why did Starks not shine?

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:44 AM
NO !

If Aaron Rodgers doesn't play LIGHTS OUT excellent AND at that level usually at Home.

The Green bay Packers SUCK !

Take that show we've seen too often this season on the road and we get what we've seen. It doesn't fix itself. It takes superior players.

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP of the Green Bay Packers hands down and as long as the Packers can win their last two games he's the likly candidate for NFL MVP. Now one of those last two games is in Tampa bay:

YIKES ! :-|

It has to be instilled in the tem the need to win on the road. See the Dallas Cowboys and this season.

I don't know if AR had to be lights out for us to win. If he had played just average for an NFL QB we win that game. But Rodgers was uncharacteristically bad yesterday. I'm gonna chalk it up to a bad day at the office.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 09:44 AM
I heard they were trying to limit Lacy too. The O line was opening holes so why did Starks not shine?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014121402/2014/REG15/packers@bills#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap30000 00444283&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

James Starks had 4 carries for 19 Yards and a long of 12 yards.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:45 AM

I wonder if Harris is struggling with pass pro - picking up the blitz - in practice?

Fosco33
12-15-2014, 09:47 AM
I've said this many times here - but it's been awhile because drops haven't been an issue up to this game...

One of Rodgers flaws (he does have some) - is that he lets receivers drops get into his head (i.e., i'm doing my job - you're not) - and that ends up having an actual impact on HIS throws and the general communication on routes/presnap.

Other thoughts - Packers had 2 ten point hits. Near impossible to win on the road with -20. (special team - punt return TD and missed FG) and (dropped TD then an INT that lead to a FG for Bills).

This was not on Packers' defense. Didn't let them sniff the endzone and no 3rd down conversions in first half. And AJ Hawk actually made one play (shocking, I know).

This was a tough loss and everything else went wrong (Det, Philly and Seattle winning). BUT - win 2 games and you have at least #2 spot - THAT's a very enviable position.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:48 AM

Two other guys I think were studs today were Lang and Sitton. Those were two top hands they faced today and they both kicked ass. I think the game today bodes very well for our final game against a boy named Suh and them.

Plus Lang and Sitton are not 100%. I think it bodes very well when we go up against the seachickens too.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Losers - our garbage ass te's. That's what we really need to beat the 4 man 2 deep defense.

Also losers - the refs. Sure seems like our guys are seeing a ton of grabbing/holding more than 5 yards downfield

Yes, our TEs were invisible yesterday. :-|

Smidgeon
12-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Losers:

Announcing team: couldn't even pronounce the Packers' players' names correctly and called the entire game from the Bills' perspective. C'mon. This isn't preseason where the television market is primarily the home team. Did the JV announcing team call in sick and they had to plug in guys from Buffalo's last coaching staff to call the game?
Production team: never saw replays on questionable calls or on anything that wasn't obvious. Barely saw replays at all.
Officiating team: several phantom calls on the o-line (which the announcing team--see first entrant--never caught), several non-calls on the Bills d-backs, etc. It's been since Fail Mary that I've been this upset about officiating.

Rodgers: Usually when people say what I'm about to say, I roll my eyes since it's usually a vast exaggeration. But this time it's warranted: missing receivers. Don't know if it was the mist, the wind, or an off day, but he contributed to the loss.
Wide Receivers: catch. the. ball. You have one job.
Jordy Nelson: not included in the above category since the drop on the 94yd TD deserves special identification.

Not happy about this game for a variety of reasons. The first category made the game really annoying to watch and made me feel like the Packers had an uphill battle to climb from the start.

But the second category is what lost the game.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 09:52 AM
I've said this many times here - but it's been awhile because drops haven't been an issue up to this game...

One of Rodgers flaws (he does have some) - is that he lets receivers drops get into his head (i.e., i'm doing my job - you're not) - and that ends up having an actual impact on HIS throws and the general communication on routes/presnap.

Other thoughts - Packers had 2 ten point hits. Near impossible to win on the road with -20. (special team - punt return TD and missed FG) and (dropped TD then an INT that lead to a FG for Bills).

This was not on Packers' defense. Didn't let them sniff the endzone and no 3rd down conversions in first half. And AJ Hawk actually made one play (shocking, I know).

This was a tough loss and everything else went wrong (Det, Philly and Seattle winning). BUT - win 2 games and you have at least #2 spot - THAT's a very enviable position.

Yes. Winning those two game is all the focus now.

Yesterday is gone !

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Hold the phone there. Incredibly inaccurate is not a term that can be associated with Rodgers under almost any circumstances. Certainly not against all good defenses. Did you forget the NE game already?

Packer fans don't even know what inaccurate looks like anymore. Most of his misses hit the receiver and several others were back shoulder throws that no WR understood was going to be thrown. That is the mystery that needs to be solved because each was viable if the WR knew to look.

It was his worst game in years but its he's not inaccurate against good defenses normally. He also moves and throws as well as anybody in the game. So while it didn't work today, that doesn't happen each week. He had a horrible game, but he hasn't suddenly become horrible.

+1000

Rodgers is the least of our worries.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 09:55 AM

It was surprising Starks didn't get more carries.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Losers:

Announcing team: couldn't even pronounce the Packers' players' names correctly and called the entire game from the Bills' perspective. C'mon. This isn't preseason where the television market is primarily the home team. Did the JV announcing team call in sick and they had to plug in guys from Buffalo's last coaching staff to call the game?
Production team: never saw replays on questionable calls or on anything that wasn't obvious. Barely saw replays at all.
Officiating team: several phantom calls on the o-line (which the announcing team--see first entrant--never caught), several non-calls on the Bills d-backs, etc. It's been since Fail Mary that I've been this upset about officiating.

Rodgers: Usually when people say what I'm about to say, I roll my eyes since it's usually a vast exaggeration. But this time it's warranted: missing receivers. Don't know if it was the mist, the wind, or an off day, but he contributed to the loss.
Wide Receivers: catch. the. ball. You have one job.
Jordy Nelson: not included in the above category since the drop on the 94yd TD deserves special identification.

Not happy about this game for a variety of reasons. The first category made the game really annoying to watch and made me feel like the Packers had an uphill battle to climb from the start.

But the second category is what lost the game.

Losers:

" Announcing team: couldn't even pronounce the Packers' players' names correctly and called the entire game from the Bills' perspective. C'mon. This isn't preseason where the television market is primarily the home team. Did the JV announcing team call in sick and they had to plug in guys from Buffalo's last coaching staff to call the game?

Production team: never saw replays on questionable calls or on anything that wasn't obvious. Barely saw replays at all. "

I agree that coverage was horrible. Was it by CBS?

Pugger
12-15-2014, 10:08 AM
Losers:

" Announcing team: couldn't even pronounce the Packers' players' names correctly and called the entire game from the Bills' perspective. C'mon. This isn't preseason where the television market is primarily the home team. Did the JV announcing team call in sick and they had to plug in guys from Buffalo's last coaching staff to call the game?

Production team: never saw replays on questionable calls or on anything that wasn't obvious. Barely saw replays at all. "

I agree that coverage was horrible. Was it by CBS?

No it was FOX but not one of their top announcing crews, that's for sure.

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 10:17 AM
This very well could be the case, but then you have to have Starks and Harris ready and be willing to use them. Planning to be limited in the run game with one of the deepest positions on the field seems self defeating.

The Broncos beat the Bills at home by sticking to the ground and mixing in some passes on occasion. Manning threw 2 INTs against that D also.

I only caught the last 4 minutes but looking back... why did the Packers throw so much?

Joemailman
12-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Fox's #4 announcing team is usually Thom Brennaman/David Diehl/Laura Okmin. Yesterday somebody named Justin Kutcher was in place of Brennaman. But I think it was Diehl who didn't know how to pronounce some of the Packers names.

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Check this out, from the Bills/Broncos:

BUF on left DEN on right

First downs 24 15
Rush-yards-TDs 16-74-1 29-133-3
C-A-TD-INT 38-57-355-1-2 14-20-173-0-2
Sacked-yards 4-14 0-0
Net pass yards 341 173
Total yards 415 306
Fumbles-lost 2-1 1-1
Turnovers 3 3
Penalties-yards 11-98 5-45
Third Down Conv. 9-16 4-10
Fourth Down Conv. 2-3 0-0
Total Plays 77 49
Time of Possession 33:29 26:31

GB on left, BUF on right.

First downs 21 13
Rush-yards-TDs 25-158-1 33-113-0
C-A-TD-Int 17-42-185-0-2 14-27-158-0-1
Sacked-yards 1-10 3-18
Net pass yards 175 140
Total yards 333 253
Fumbles-lost 1-0 1-0
Turnovers 2 1
Penalties-yards 9-70 10-75
Third Down Conv. 4-14 4-16
Fourth Down Conv. 0-0 0-0
Total Plays 68 63
Time of Possession 27:02 32:58

KYPack
12-15-2014, 10:48 AM

Criminal, eh Harlan?

You can really be an asshole HH.

I wasn't criminally stalking a Goddamned thing.

I was back in Wisconsin and made a local to my buddy, an old teammate of mine. Him an I were in a golf outing a couple days later. We were in the same foursome. As usual, when I play shitty in a scramble, I win money. At the good old 19th hole I asked my pal about Charles and the great game of Tank. My buddy called over an asst coach who was still at the school, the HC got a big job from that season. Both my buddy and the asst coach laughed their asses off that anyone from the Appleton team would brag about their play in a game in which that team was blown off the field.

I sure that's because Tank did not play in that game.

I don't bring up Tank's shutdown "fame".

He brings it up, constantly. And he uses the "accomplishment" to establish his football credibility.

In this thread, he used it to demean the play of HHCD. He shouldn't do that because he doesn't know what he's talking about. He wants Dix to tackle higher?

Who cares?

The first thing about tackling is getting in position to tackle. You get yourself squared up and drive thru to the man. Go fast and low, mentally aiming about a foot past the point you think you'll strike. Drive thru the man and try to grab that front (lead) leg. I always preach to keep your head up, never losing sight of the target. If you get that done, a lot more of 'em will go down than you will miss.

I don't bring up the shutdown shit, he does.

He's a troll and has been banned from this forum. I think the ban should be enforced on the little troll.

Whoops, gotta go.

Somebody spotted that criminal in a Paris sewer again.

I'll catch him if it's the last thing I do.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Dyoop: Packers made too many mistakes. Your chart doesn't have ST and dropped/poor passes.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 10:52 AM
He brings it up, constantly. And he uses the "accomplishment" to establish his football credibility.

Why do you even care? I don't. Speaking as a former astronaut and marathon champion, you should take my advice and drop this.

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 10:55 AM
^^^^ Packers made too many mistakes. Your chart doesn't have ST and dropped/poor passes.

Exactly.

There's no accounting for Slocum or situation in the box score.

KYPack
12-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Why do you even care? I don't. Speaking as a former astronaut and marathon champion, you should take my advice and drop this.

OH, I know.

You are one of his sponsors and shit.

I'll think about dropping it when he stops trolling horseshit like this...

Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

There ya go, there's your buddy and his "expertise".

KYPack
12-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Exactly.

There's no accounting for Slocum or situation in the box score.

Yoop, did you see the Den Buffalo game?

Bills fans were howling that they got a major hosing from the Zebra's that put the Bills in a major hole.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 11:08 AM
OH, I know.

You are one of his sponsors and shit.

I'll think about dropping it when he stops trolling horseshit like this...

Why the fuck is Clinton-Dix still diving at people's feet? The motherfucker is like 6'1 220 lbs. Square up and knock people off their socks!

There ya go, there's your buddy and his "expertise".

So what? As I recall, you gave a rebuttal to that. It's two views. I happened to agree with yours, but why get bent out of shape about it. As a psychiatrist who has written several textbooks and national self-help bestsellers, I suggest you let go your obsession. Seek treatment. Good luck! And remember, when you are pointing a finger a someone else, three fingers are pointing back at you!

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 11:26 AM

Your football IQ is not as high as you think it is.

This is how a player of Dix's size and shape should tackle:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/peter_king/10/31/monday-morning-qb-week-8/clay-matthews.jpg

Not lame like this:

http://binaryapi.ap.org/fdc1e24f06e84a2f9d6045b74b2ceb13/940x.jpg

Rutnstrut
12-15-2014, 11:34 AM
The Broncos beat the Bills at home by sticking to the ground and mixing in some passes on occasion. Manning threw 2 INTs against that D also.

I only caught the last 4 minutes but looking back... why did the Packers throw so much?

Because Stubby refuses to rely on the running game.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Your football IQ is not as high as you think it is.

This is how a player of Dix's size and shape should tackle:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/peter_king/10/31/monday-morning-qb-week-8/clay-matthews.jpg

Not lame like this:

http://binaryapi.ap.org/fdc1e24f06e84a2f9d6045b74b2ceb13/940x.jpg

Hey ... you know.

INWI = It's not worth it.

Chill.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 11:52 AM
I wonder if Harris is struggling with pass pro - picking up the blitz - in practice?

I think he is struggling with being shitty.

Zool
12-15-2014, 11:53 AM

He had 2 decent games in 3 years. I don't get the love either.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 11:56 AM
It was surprising Starks didn't get more carries.
The running backs in General should have had 40 carries total. Shit play calling on McCarthy/Rodgers. People love to give ARodg credit in calling his own plays/audibles, bit not today, that was garbage

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Yoop, did you see the Den Buffalo game?

Bills fans were howling that they got a major hosing from the Zebra's that put the Bills in a major hole.

I watched the first half and didn't see anything egregious from the refs. They called one PI on the Bills early that was borderline but they let some mugging go uncalled.

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey ... you know.

INWI = It's not worth it.

Chill.

I'm cool. :mrgreen:

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:01 PM

How are those rules working out? Why does just about every other forum blacklist him?

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
The running backs in General should have had 40 carries total. Shit play calling on McCarthy/Rodgers. People love to give ARodg credit in calling his own plays/audibles, bit not today, that was garbage

I'd agree with this. It's always hard to know the split on playcalling because Rodgers usually has a run/pass option so they both get plenty of blame. Yesterday was a day to suck it up and ride a ground game that was averaging more yards per touch than their passing game.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Not to get into the feud, but Clinton-Dix needs to keep his head up when tackling and wrap up. He needs to not be so excited to make the big hit.

KYPack
12-15-2014, 12:04 PM
But Fan boy, that's wrong and stupid.

Dix is 6'1" 208 and a safety.

Matthews is 6'3" 255 and an LB.

Do you understand the difference in size, position, and tackling opportunities on the field.

Ah no, you don't.

Better listen to your sponsors.

They are telling you to STFU.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Not to get into the feud, but Clinton-Dix needs to keep his head up when tackling and wrap up. He needs to not be so excited to make the big hit.

Head up yes. But I don't think he is looking for the big hit being as low as he is. But he has to keep eyes on the prize.

If he attempted to tackle RBs and WRs high like Matthews in Tank's picture, he would get shrugged off easily. Especially as he weighs 208 and not 220.

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 12:26 PM

F-U, Fat Nut. I like you better when you were banned

Seriously, no fucking way Harris is shitty. He is awesome, at least as RB. Made the most out of his opportunities a couple of seasons ago. Was awesome in the playoff win over Minnesota. Made the Niners infamous run D look like the Packers'.

McRetardy should be using Harris to counter PKDs and C4MRs. Harris is quicker and faster than both Stark and Lacy, making him a better receiver out of the backfield. With Harris, it's 15-plus yards every screen; 8-10 yards every checkdown. "Diminutive" size makes Harris difficult to find, thus keeping Golliath-like DLmen such as Lions' honest. As a runner, Harris can score from anywhere in the redzone.

McRetardy has got to feed Harris the rock. Unfortunately, unless there's an injury, he won't b/c, well, he's retarded.

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Head up yes. But I don't think he is looking for the big hit being as low as he is. But he has to keep eyes on the prize.

If he attempted to tackle RBs and WRs high like Matthews in Tank's picture, he would get shrugged off easily. Especially as he weighs 208 and not 220.

My point, Dix is no "midget." He's big for a saftey. A poor man's Sean Taylor. Taylor was never afraid to knock opposing players off their feet. Heck, we don't see everyone's favorite underdog, the 5"8" Jim Leonhard, diving at people's feet.

Tackling low is not working. I've lost count how many times Dix missed a tackle by trying to tackle like Prime Time.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:38 PM
My point, Dix is no "midget." He's big for a saftey. A poor man's Sean Taylor. Taylor was never afraid to knock opposing players off their feet. Heck, we don't see everyone's favorite underdog, the 5"8" Jim Leonhard, diving at people's feet.

Tackling low is not working. I've lost count how many times Dix missed a tackle by trying to tackle like Prime Time.

Problem here is the biggest error was not technique related at all. He has a leverage and gap to pay and he bailed on it to make a solo tackle. He has to keep that guy from escaping outside. Whatever lick he laid on him, it should have been outside in. SO if he escapes its back into Dix's help.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 12:38 PM

How long has it been since you saw anything as bad as that and Green Bay Packers Deputy?

Freak Out
12-15-2014, 12:45 PM
Dang yo.....what a shitshow.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:50 PM

Game or thread?

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Problem here is the biggest error was not technique related at all. He has a leverage and gap to pay and he bailed on it to make a solo tackle. He has to keep that guy from escaping outside. Whatever lick he laid on him, it should have been outside in. SO if he escapes its back into Dix's help.

Go to the 30 second mark. Don't tell me diving at folks feet is how Perry teaches his safeties to tackle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts72SVJAIss

pbmax
12-15-2014, 12:53 PM
No, that was WAY too tentative and he broke down too far from the WR.

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Game or thread?

Both.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 01:00 PM
How are those rules working out? Why does just about every other forum blacklist him?

because they are far more rigid than PR. I thought that was what made this forum 'great' - the ability to handle all types of strangeness and irritations.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 01:00 PM

we aim to please

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 01:02 PM
No, that was WAY too tentative and he broke down too far from the WR.

Quit making excuses. That was Exhibition 1 for Fundamentally Unsound Tackle, or to quote the layman (which I am NOT, btw), diving at people's feet.

Btw, I doubt the little Gulls receiver would've knocked Dix off his socks had Dix tried to tackle him the Claymaker way.

KYPack
12-15-2014, 01:05 PM

Probably good advice for any young DB, Dep.

When people comment on the erosion of tackling in football these days, I always bring up ESPN.

The desire of the young boys to make a blow-up tackle and look like the guys on the highlight reel causes many guys to miss their assignment.

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Both.

That reminds me of an old commercial staring my childhood hero, Prime Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qReJmeKUGWw

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Not to get into the feud...

c'mon down, darlin' and get kissed by Richard Dawson!

http://www.tvworthwatching.com/img/pages/ML73BP0SUSRN277.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2014, 01:15 PM

KyPack has been blacklisted by other forums?
I intend to dog that criminal until he's out of this one.

You can run, KY, I will find you.
you broke the rules, you know it too.

Your cheatin heart will make you weep,
You'll cry and cry, and try to sleep,
But sleep won't come, the whole night through,
Your cheatin heart, will tell on you...

Freak Out
12-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Game or thread?

Both.

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 01:23 PM
This shit gets better and better.

sharpe1027
12-15-2014, 01:36 PM
I saw nothing much wrong with Dix's tackle technique. He should not be going high on a RB. The only problem is that he gave up outside contain. Even that was only because of a great spin move. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

denverYooper
12-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Could be worse, he could be MD Jennings

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Here's a thought:

It's generally acknowledged that the Pack could afford to lose either NE OR the Buff game. What would your thoughts be had they lost to NE and won vs. Buff?

The reality is NE is going to the playoffs and I don't think Buff is. Which game is a truer test?

This isn't great, but it's not a death knell, either.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 01:58 PM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-game-recap/article-1/Aaron-Rodgers-I-have-to-play-better/371d5759-cf0d-4d2a-aa88-ccd7e5798e25

Aaron Rodgers: 'I have to play better'

Posted 21 hours ago

Vic Ketchman ... packers.com editor

GO PACKERS !

Fritz
12-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Here's a thought:

It's generally acknowledged that the Pack could afford to lose either NE OR the Buff game. What would your thoughts be had they lost to NE and won vs. Buff?

The reality is NE is going to the playoffs and I don't think Buff is. Which game is a truer test?

Agreed. No one likes a loss, and it was a clusterf*_!k on the whole, but if anything's going to light a fire under Rodgers, who loves to have that chip on his shoulder, this should be it. And Jordy's going to shed that sackcloth too and blow up for the rest of the season.

It's not a death knell - the offense will likely not score 38 in the post-season, but they will score more than 13, most likely. The defense did its part, recovering from the second-half mess of last week.

However, we can only hope that somehow, miraculously, and it would be miraculously, the ST figures out how to block on field goal and extra point attempts, and learns how to tackle on kickoffs and punts.

The ST was the scariest part of all this, as we move ahead.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Here's a thought:

That road game yesterday was a true test. The rich spoils of a win there were all in sight and today those spoils are seemingly all but lost.

It sure appears to me that New England is the team to beat in the AFC. New England was an ultimate challenge when they arrived at Lambeau field. It was our house and our team got it done. New England lost that game and didn't really lose a step towards their mission to win the Super Bowl.

Losing yesterday in Buffalo possibly could be crushing.

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 02:07 PM
That road game yesterday was a true test. The rich spoils of a win there were all in sight and today those spoils are seemingly all but lost.

It sure appears to me that New England is the team to beat in the AFC. New England was an ultimate challenge when they arrived at Lambeau field. It was our house and our team got it done. New England lost that game and didn't really lose a step towards their mission to win the Super Bowl.

If this team is crushed by yesterday's loss, fuck em.

Pugger
12-15-2014, 02:09 PM

Of course our only RB worth a damn was playing with a sore hip so the coaches had a limit for his touches yesterday. Oh well...

Pugger
12-15-2014, 02:13 PM
Could be worse, he could be MD Jennings

No shit. :lol:

Pugger
12-15-2014, 02:15 PM

The only thing that loss did was potentially screw us out of the #1 seed.

Striker
12-15-2014, 02:16 PM

Probably not, but KY has also been a part of numerous communities that Tank has done his best to destroy through trolling, so I understand the grudge. I'll never be a fan as long as he continues his (almost decade long?) crap. But to each their own. Don't like him. Never have, doubt I ever will.

Striker
12-15-2014, 02:20 PM

15 carries in a game that favors the rushing attack seems a little light, even with a bum hip. Unless he really showed signs of being in pain/lack of effectiveness, there was no reason to go to the Cobb package so much in the second half.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 02:26 PM

I am sure that the loss wasn't crushing to the Packer Team which now simply focuses on a more likely if lesser goal.

The NO. 2 Seed.

Dallas is in control of it's own destiny. The Dallas Cowboys need to defeat Indy at Home in Week 16 and then travel to Washington and win there in Week 17.

The Cowboys own the Tie Breaker over Seattle defeating them in Seattle.

Now failing that or a Dallas loss:

Seattle should more likely manage to win the NO. 1 Seed.

The Arizona 'win somehow' thing is on a collision coarse with the Seahawks visiting this coming Sunday.

Bruce Arians was pissed after his team defeated the St. Louis RAMS feeling that he and his team was disrespected prior to the Cardinals @ RAMS game this past week on TNF. That so few 'supposedly in the know' and NFL fans in general supported a projected Cardinal win. Just prior to game time it was revealed that in some Poll that 90% of fans felt the RAMS would take that match up.

Maybe? he might have held off on that little speech until the result of this weeks game is posted. :-)

As a reminder:

In Week 12: Sunday, November 23 The Hawks defeated the Cardinals 19-3.

QBME
12-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Probably not, but KY has also been a part of numerous communities that Tank has done his best to destroy through trolling, so I understand the grudge. I'll never be a fan as long as he continues his (almost decade long?) crap. But to each their own. Don't like him. Never have, doubt I ever will.

Dang Al, after that cowardly little stunt he pulled on you back at JSO , I'm impressed you've stayed as even keeled as you have.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 02:34 PM
Are we still giving shits about Tank? Let it go man, let it go. As things change they most certainly stay the same here at Packerrats.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Here's a thought:

NE won't beat Seattle either.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Let it go man, let it go.

Elsa?

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 02:44 PM

Lies, damned lies. Numerous communities? Name 4, Stinker.

For the umpteenth time, I've only posted regularly at JSO, its rebirth - Sportsbubbler - and this. JSO/Sportsbubbler were shut down b/c they weren't making money for the Mothership. Packerrats, the only Packer forum in cyberspace that allows the good use of f-word is still around, so that in itself is proof that I didn't destroy it with my, allegedly, "trolling."

I don't troll. I provide comic relief, or at least try too. Your sense of humor is duller than Scrooge's, methinks.

Putting you back on my ignore list.

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Your sense of humor is duller than Scrooge, methinks. .

'tis the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo41y-kZ9WY

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 02:51 PM
I am sure that the loss wasn't crushing to the Packer Team which now simply focuses on a more likely if lesser goal.

The NO. 2 Seed.

I'd bet that Seattle manages to win the NO. 1 Seed.

The Arizona 'win somehow' thing is on a collision coarse with the Seahawks visiting this coming Sunday.

Bruce Arians was pissed after his team defeated the St. Louis RAMS feeling that he and his team was disrespected prior to the Cardinals @ RAMS game this past week on TNF. That so few 'supposedly in the know' and NFL fans in general supported a projected Cardinal win. Just prior to game time it was revealed that in some Poll that 90% of fans felt the RAMS would take that match up.

Maybe? he might have held off on that little speech until the result of this weeks game is posted. :-)

As a reminder:

What the FUCK are you on about?

hoosier
12-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Here's a thought:

Good point. This may have been their worst game of the season. Or at least of the second half of the season. You're never as good as your best win or as bad as your worst loss. Translation: this team should make it to the NFCCC.

Striker
12-15-2014, 03:01 PM
Dang Al, after that cowardly little stunt he pulled on you back at JSO , I'm impressed you've stayed as even keeled as you have.

You're thinking of two other JSO posters. Tank, despite his penchant for being Tank, tends to shy away from getting into personal shit (looking up info and such). So I guess I commend him there. That being said, even those "personal attacks" consisted of nothing more than looking up my screen name and seeing it linked to my actual name in a few spots. Nothing any idiot with Google can't achieve.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 03:02 PM
What the FUCK are you on about?

Excuse me...

I just updated that post factoring in the Dallas lead over Seattle (Owning the Tie Breaker) to contend for the NO. 1 Seed.

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 03:05 PM

I posted this:

" Losing yesterday in Buffalo possibly could be crushing. " woodbuck27

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Well than fuck you to.

KYPack
12-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Nutz, you ain't been around. We TRY to ignore this lil goof, but he sneaks back in under new SN's and pretend to be a regular noob. Ferinstance, the last time we threw him outta here, he came back in under the Handle of Rogers12.

He's been Tank, APB, Coolman3, Rogers12, & now the Imp. Add them 5 to your resume, Tanky.

I'd address a point to the 3 wise men, AKA the Tank pep squad. I like all three of you boys, yer good posters. You want Tank around, well, for some freakin' reason. Basically, that's your business, etc., etc.

The reason I don't want him on here is 1. He's banned. We tossed him outta here for reasons and we should enforce those reasons.
2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?

I thought it was triple stupid that he showed a picture of a LB who out weighs him by 35 pounds as an example of what he should be doing. You can't believe the sumbitch for a minute. He's like the guy that's so full of shit, he has to get the neighbor to call his dog, because the pet doesn't believe him.

That's yer boy, Rand. The fan boy.

He's funny Rand thinks.

But a lot of people don't think he's funny, they think he's goofy.

My first proposal is simple, enforce the ban.

The troika doesn't want that?

Then come up with a neutral opinion.

Start a thread on whether to keep Tank or ban him FOREVER.

I'll abstain and Woody, Harlan, & Rand will have abstain in the spirit of nuetrality.

Let the forum post and as long as the judgement is to ban Tank, I'll go along with it.

Ayn, stop telling me to see a shrink.

Hoss, you funny, too.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 04:24 PM
My Nigga, I used to be one of the first mods in this rathole. I voted on the first ban of Tank. What can I say, the fucker likes it here.

pbmax
12-15-2014, 04:36 PM
because they are far more rigid than PR. I thought that was what made this forum 'great' - the ability to handle all types of strangeness and irritations.

It was great for a time. But forum kept bleeding contributors. Even before Favre-A-Palooza of 2008.

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Nutz, you ain't been around. We TRY to ignore this lil goof, but he sneaks back in under new SN's and pretend to be a regular noob. Ferinstance, the last time we threw him outta here, he came back in under the Handle of Rogers12.

He's been Tank, APB, Coolman3, Rogers12, & now the Imp. Add them 5 to your resume, Tanky.

I'd address a point to the 3 wise men, AKA the Tank pep squad. I like all three of you boys, yer good posters. You want Tank around, well, for some freakin' reason. Basically, that's your business, etc., etc.

The reason I don't want him on here is 1. He's banned. We tossed him outta here for reasons and we should enforce those reasons.
2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?

I thought it was triple stupid that he showed a picture of a LB who out weighs him by 35 pounds as an example of what he should be doing. You can't believe the sumbitch for a minute. He's like the guy that's so full of shit, he has to get the neighbor to call his dog, because the pet doesn't believe him.

That's yer boy, Rand. The fan boy.

He's funny Rand thinks.

But a lot of people don't think he's funny, they think he's goofy.

My first proposal is simple, enforce the ban.

The troika doesn't want that?

Then come up with a neutral opinion.

Start a thread on whether to keep Tank or ban him FOREVER.

I'll abstain and Woody, Harlan, & Rand will have abstain in the spirit of nuetrality.

Let the forum post and as long as the judgement is to ban Tank, I'll go along with it.

Ayn, stop telling me to see a shrink.

Hoss, you funny, too.

:crazy:

mraynrand
12-15-2014, 05:28 PM

Geez, if we banned people for BS, Patler would be the only guy left.

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2014, 06:01 PM
http://mikerbaker.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/captain_ahab.jpg

MadtownPacker
12-15-2014, 06:20 PM
Losers: tank (hoe) lannister and KYPack for not using their White cracka skin to their advantage.

Winners: PackerRats and those posters who enjoy the drama of a trainwreck.

I got much love for KYPack, even made him that custom avatar back in the days. If it ever came down to him leaving cuz tank's dipshit ass set him off then tankie would get the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public). I personally feel he has been better this go round and would like him to stick around. Maybe that is not realistic but he was once a part of this community. Plus I have a large family, some successful, several fuck ups, but always still family. I guess I see the posters here as a family as well and would always give them another chance even when I know he is going to go back to smoking dope.

Maxie the Taxi
12-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Losers: tank (hoe) lannister and KYPack for not using their White cracka skin to their advantage.

I got much love for KYPack, even made him that custom avatar back in the days. If it ever came down to him leaving cuz tank's dipshit ass set him off then tankie would get the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public). I personally feel he has been better this go round and would like him to stick around. Maybe that is not realistic but he was once a part of this community. Plus I have a large family, some successful, several fuck ups, but always still family. I guess I see the posters here as a family as well and would always give them another chance even when I know he is going to go back to smoking dope.

Can I have the car tonight, pop?

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 07:17 PM

The NO. 2 Seed.

Dallas is in control of it's own destiny. The Dallas Cowboys need to defeat Indy at Home in Week 16 and then travel to Washington and win there in Week 17.

The Cowboys own the Tie Breaker over Seattle defeating them in Seattle.

Now failing that or a Dallas loss:

Seattle should more likely manage to win the NO. 1 Seed.

As a reminder:

RE: The Arizona Cardinals and discounting that team as winning the NFC NO. 1 Seed:

They're presently quarterbacked by ... Ryan Lindley. Kurt Warner has actually been meddling with a comeback in his mind.

If ..... the Cardinals manage to defeat the Seahawks with a QB that went 0 for 15 on 3rd down and lost to the NY Jets by a score of 7-6 in Dec. 2012.

Then .......Bruce Arians deserves the NFL Coach Of The Year Award hands down.

Cardinals HC Arians likely deserves that award regardless.

red
12-15-2014, 07:41 PM

NO! YOU CANT "BORROW"ANY MONEY

i know where this shit is going

Think you can pick a little extra weed for your family?

woodbuck27
12-15-2014, 07:51 PM

There's no need of any power trips or threats of any sort. There's an obvious step to resort to.

It's already built into our Packer Home.

The simple solution to anything bugging 'anyone' here @ Packerrats:

The Ignore Option. It's like a good massage. :idea:

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2014, 08:11 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TET7FDRwoXs/UdtxyKOZwDI/AAAAAAAAwe0/C1SPpz1J7xU/s1600/mexican+drivers+1.jpg

MadtownPacker
12-15-2014, 08:27 PM
No problemo carnale, just drop my prima off. She has a box in the trunk she is taking to her friend's house.

http://image.lowridermagazine.com/f/features/1205_lrmp_1964_chevrolet_impala_ss/35888687/1205-lrmp-01-o%2B1964-chevrolet-impala-ss%2Bandressa-soalherio.jpg

MadtownPacker
12-15-2014, 08:28 PM
NO! YOU CANT "BORROW"ANY MONEY

i know where this shit is going
Ah fuck, you have Mexican relatives too??

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 10:37 PM
the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public).

I think I get a Trail By Combat first. Rand and Harlan are too good as posters, so we can't risk losing them. Maybe Nutz could be my champion. :)

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 10:41 PM
Do I amuse you?

Tyrion Lannister
12-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Do I amuse you?

Your posts kinda remind me of Peter Griffin, but other than that, not really.

Check out Game of Thrones if you haven't seen it. Not as good as Spartacus, but still a good show nonetheless.

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Balls.

George Cumby
12-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Do I amuse you?

No.

But the Imp is funny, like a clown.

Striker
12-16-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: The Arizona Cardinals and discounting that team as winning the NFC NO. 1 Seed:

They're presently quarterbacked by ... Ryan Lindley. Kurt Warner has actually been meddling with a comeback in his mind.

If ..... the Cardinals manage to defeat the Seahawks with a QB that went 0 for 15 on 3rd down and lost to the NY Jets by a score of 7-6 in Dec. 2012.

Then .......Bruce Arians deserves the NFL Coach Of The Year Award hands down.

Cardinals HC Arians likely deserves that award regardless.

The Cardinals did beat Seattle in Seattle last year despite Palmer throwing 4 picks.

It all comes down to whether or not the Cardinals can find room to run.

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 07:02 AM
I think I get a Trial By Combat first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCamCYip2t4

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 07:10 AM
Do I amuse you?

Are you not entertained?

mraynrand
12-16-2014, 07:11 AM
No problemo carnale, just drop my prima off. She has a box in the trunk she is taking to her friend's house.

http://image.lowridermagazine.com/f/features/1205_lrmp_1964_chevrolet_impala_ss/35888687/1205-lrmp-01-o%2B1964-chevrolet-impala-ss%2Bandressa-soalherio.jpg

Can I put my bike in the trunk?

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2014, 07:41 AM
Can I put my bike in the trunk?

I would have to get a closer look, but from this angle....yeah, you can put your bike in the trunk.

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 07:44 AM
I would have to get a closer look, but from this angle....yeah, you can put your bike in the trunk.

I was wondering:

Where are the birds?

Zool
12-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Balls.

I think you mean Jupiter's cock

Fritz
12-16-2014, 09:44 AM

Hey Dad, can I borrow your girlfriend?

KYPack
12-16-2014, 09:47 AM

Si jefe.

Beheading would be the proper procedure.

How about enforcing Tank's ban, sending Rand a joke book so he can get his laughs, and ignoring Woody and Harlan's plaintive posts about what a great poster Tank is?

Si o no?

KYPack
12-16-2014, 09:49 AM
My Nigga, I used to be one of the first mods in this rathole. I voted on the first ban of Tank. What can I say, the fucker likes it here.

Man, that's right.

Forgot all that shit.

Good to see you posting, I think.

Old lineman never die, they just wander away.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 09:51 AM
OK, who are the four people in the mural to the left?

Eyeball - Vent Head - White Guy mini-Fro(Pesci?) - Headphones - 'The Butcher' Gangs of New York - 'Vince' Pulp Fiction - Terminator - 'Jules' Pulp Fiction - 'Alex' Clockwork Orange

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Man, that's right.

Forgot all that shit.

Good to see you posting, I think.

Old lineman never die, they just wander away.

I stumble into shit a lot.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 10:33 AM
I hate starting new threads and really don't know where to shove this thought. Most of you will probably think I should shove it up my ass, but go fuck yourselves.

Anyways, according to McCarthy Aaron Rodgers had one of his best games ever making adjustments, audibles or whatever at the line of scrimmage on Sunday versus the Bills. If this isn't the biggest bunch of bullshit to protect bubble boy I don't know what is. Honest to god Aaron must have the most fragile ego in all of the NFL. Aaron had his worst day in the NFL, you can sugar coat it a little, make it sound like it wasn't so bad, but to claim any part of his play against the Bills was excellence is a bunch of donkey shit. Even if this was true, then his play was even worse than originally thought, because if he was making the right check downs, and adjustments his physical skills let him down and his team down in a big way.

Then to top it off Tom Clements was interviewed yesterday and said, that he will not talk about Aaron's accuracy, or his perceived inaccuracy on Sunday. That last line from Clements is a direct quote. WTF???? The guy completed 17 out of 42 passes, he was inaccurate as hell. Call it like you see it, Clements has no problems talking when Aaron is throwing for 340 yards and has a 124.5 QB rating but he won't talk about his QB when he has a shit day? I have no problem if they just call it a bad game and move on, because Aaron deserves that. He is an outstanding QB in this current form of the NFL and should be given a pass for one shit game every few years, heck even once a season. No reason to wrap him in bubble wrap and whisper sweet lies about his play.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 10:38 AM
ignoring Woody and Harlan's plaintive posts about what a great poster Tank is?

Link please?

I have no opinion about Tank, I am not his benefactor. I am disgusted by your outrageous behavour, trying to railroad somebody out of forum simply because you can't tolerate their online persona. Placing phone calls to high school officials and reporting personal information. If it wasn't for favoritism, you would be banned for several clear violations of forum policy.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Clements is not media friendly. This isn't the first time he has basically refused to engage. McCarthy might be dissembling, but Clements just doesn't like the press.

Wilde has been passive aggressively taking shots for awhile by pining for Joe Philbin to come back. His article on the coordinators interviews Monday does this explicitly by quoting from Philbin from 5 years ago before he actually gets to Clements quotes, such as they are.

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=18251&is_corp=1

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 10:41 AM

I placed a phone call to your high school principal. He says you aren't a real Mexican, what's more you showed no interest in girls. Gym teacher said you had a small pee pee.

All of your claims appear to be bulloshit. I'm on to you.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Link please?

I have no opinion about Tank, I am not his benefactor. I am disgusted by your outrageous behavour, trying to railroad somebody out of forum simply because you can't tolerate their online persona. Placing phone calls to high school officials and reporting personal information. If it wasn't for favoritism, you would be banned for several clear violations of forum policy.

The final score of a football game is personal info? Pretty sure Tank's performance in that game was all over the papers.

KYPack
12-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Link please?

Hey listen shit head.

The guy we are talking about is an OLD friend of mine. I played sports with him, ran track with him, ate pizza at his house that his mom made, etc. Don't tell me if I can call him, talk to him or shit. You are a fucked up drama QUEEN sometimes.

Like now.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 10:50 AM
truth hurts

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Anyways, according to McCarthy Aaron Rodgers had one of his best games ever making adjustments, audibles or whatever at the line of scrimmage on Sunday versus the Bills. If this isn't the biggest bunch of bullshit to protect bubble boy I don't know what is. y.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2014/12/15/packers-assess-baffling-offensive-showing/20462805/

Despite the inefficiency, McCarthy lauded Rodgers for his decision-making at the line of scrimmage, going so far to say it was "probably his highest grade" for his in-game adjustments.

Since he is telling you this in response to questions about play calling:

"I thought we had good balance running it and throwing it," McCarthy said. "I thought reviewing the game, there's probably one or two calls that I wish I had back but I thought we put our guys in position to make plays, particularly against the defensive call that was called throughout the game, particularly in the personnel groups."

And after he said the execution in the game "came down to too many mental errors in all three phases of the game."

And specifically on his side of the ball:

"Offensively, our performance clearly wasn't what it's been over the last month-and-a-half," McCarthy said. "Execution was clearly not what we thought it would be. I thought we matched up very well with Buffalo. I thought we were poised for a big day and it didn't happen. It was not our day."

I think he is telling you play calling and audibling were the bright spots, execution was the problem.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 10:53 AM
The final score of a football game is personal info? Pretty sure Tank's performance in that game was all over the papers.

Since when is it OK to be conducting investigations into posters' real life?

Since when is waging a personal vendetta in the football forum for months acceptable?

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:54 AM
truth hurts

What personal information "truth" was revealed?

Striker
12-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Link please?

The problem with this view is that the information isn't coming up unprovoked. Tank has used specifically claimed real life experience as part of his "expertise" for several years. If you make outlandish claims like that, it's fair to call that into question. We had some asshole at JSO who claimed to be the paragon of virtue all the while leading attacks on other posters of the forum. Unfortunately for him another of the posters knew who he was because they lived in the same town and some of his less than moral dealings came up. If you bring that shit up, I think it becomes fair game.

Plus, when you're a known troll who continues to circumvent the rules and hasn't really changed your act...

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Since when is it OK to be conducting investigations into posters' real life?

Since when is waging a personal vendetta in the football forum for months acceptable?

A conversation is an investigation? You make a public claim to have played against a local college player and you think no one knows what highs school that kid went to?

The internet is anonymous until you post something that identifies you publicly. If Tank didn't want people to know what high school he went to, he shouldn't have posted the specifics. He could, as Rand has pointed out, also be lying about it.

And KYP is asking why the ban, enacted by others, isn't still in effect. Its pretty cut and dried.

Striker
12-16-2014, 10:58 AM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2014/12/15/packers-assess-baffling-offensive-showing/20462805/

Since he is telling you this in response to questions about play calling:

And after he said the execution in the game "came down to too many mental errors in all three phases of the game."

And specifically on his side of the ball:

I think he is telling you play calling and audibling were the bright spots, execution was the problem.

^

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. He identified everything well. They just played terribly after that.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 10:59 AM
I would post more but after seeing a recent post from Airin' Rodgers in another thread, I am pretty sure most of you ARE Tank.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 10:59 AM
What personal information "truth" was revealed?

The truth is that KYPack has behaved in a childish and obsessive fashion that should have gotten him in a timeout.

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:01 AM
And if Tank's still this divisive, he's set out pretty much what any troll hopes to achieve. Give him the boot.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Plus, when you're a known troll who continues to circumvent the rules and hasn't really changed your act...

I agree KYPack has circumvented the rules posting his obsession with the great white whale. Haven't seen tank break any rules. If he did years ago I don't care.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:04 AM
And if Tank's still this divisive, he's set out pretty much what any troll hopes to achieve. Give him the boot.

It is KYpack who has been divisive, if one looks at this fairly.

Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."

pbmax
12-16-2014, 11:05 AM

Which, in a long and winding way, gets to my problem with McCarthy's play calling. The scheme, game plan and audibles might all be right and there is a strong case to be made for not abandoning something because it has had several adverse outcomes.

But at some point, the game is telling you something. And this game was telling you the passing game was out of sync. Run the ball more to stop being in bad down and distance.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 11:07 AM

Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."

So Tank's multiple bannings, to you, were for imaginary transgressions?

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2014, 11:09 AM
I would post more but after seeing a recent post from Airin' Rodgers in another thread, I am pretty sure most of you ARE Tank.

Damn, you caught me, I am tank...

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:10 AM
So Tank's multiple bannings, to you, were for imaginary transgressions?

Don't care about past. I never noticed him posting or getting banned. I ignore stuff that doesn't interest me.

I want to see KYpack out of this forum and in an appropriate rehabilitation program. It would be an act of love.

pbmax
12-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Damn, you caught me, I am tank...

I knew it. No one is as old as you claim to be ...

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:11 AM
I agree KYPack has circumvented the rules posting his obsession with the great white whale. Haven't seen tank break any rules. If he did years ago I don't care.

Clearly you don't. But KY hasn't circumvented any rules. Tank revealed his own (likely fabricated) "personal" info. It has since been vetted. Anyone who looks up a box score could do the same thing. He didn't reveal Tank's real name (which I doubt he knows). He didn't reveal where he lives now. He pointed out that Tank's story has massive holes in it.

denverYooper
12-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Don't forget that the Packers were on a short week, too. Buffalo had a lot going for it in the game and still had to rely on the defense to make a play with under 2 minutes left.

There were 2 big positives out of the game -- the OL played well until Bulaga's injury against a tough front on the road and the defense kept the game within reach.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Harlan stop being an asshole, you are trashing a thread for your own ego. Your white-knighting of Tanks is queer and repulsive. Shut up.

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Gentlemen, life is too short, I recommend you give it a rest.

How about them Packers?

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Clearly you don't. But KY hasn't circumvented any rules.

Yes he has. Non-football stuff is supposed to be elsewhere. Placing phone calls to high school principals is creepy at best, regardless of the intent.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Don't care about past. I never noticed him posting or getting banned. I ignore stuff that doesn't interest me.

I want to see KYpack out of this forum and in an appropriate rehabilitation program. It would be an act of love.

Your can't plead your own ignorance in the defense of Tank.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Harlan stop being an asshole, you are trashing a thread for your own ego. Your white-knighting of Tanks is queer and repulsive. Shut up.

THis is not about Tank. It's about intolerance and favoritism. The queer and repulsive are welcome here.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Your can't plead your own ignorance in the defense of Tank.

Stop trashing the thread.

I don't care about old news. If there is good reason to ban somebody for their behavour today, I don't care

I am not defending Tank

woodbuck27
12-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Si jefe.

Beheading would be the proper procedure.

How about enforcing Tank's ban, sending Rand a joke book so he can get his laughs, and ignoring Woody and Harlan's plaintive posts about what a great poster Tank is?

Si o no?

" and ignoring Woody ".

KY I appeal to your decency:

I've been associated with Mad and you fellas here going back to JSO for some 9 years.

I've NEVER EVER made a special appeal to our owner Mad.

I wouldn't get mired in any conflict between any other posters here. If I felt it necessary. I've offered advice based in a lifetime of experience.

I'm a one to one kinda guy. I don't pick sides nor 'pile on'. I 've never approved of bullying.

I won't vote for the removal of any member as we need all of our members regardless of any pecking order.

This is predominantly a Green Bay Packer and NFL Forum.

To see posters take it to the personal is sad to pathetic at times. Use the "IGNORE OPTION". That's what it's for.

I don't stand for much crap from anyone. Yet I try to remind myself and challenge myself knowing full well that personal attacks, barbs, caustic insults and dissentions demeans the ultimate goal that we as Packer fans and a membership should pursue and hopefully achieve and celebrate.

That's harmony and a common karmic voice. To help get OUR PACKERS to winning the ultimate prize.

GO PACK GO !

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:21 AM

The difference between witch hunters and this scenario is that Tank isn't being falsely accused. His shit is out there for everyone to see. He's been banned before for his trolling in the past. And I'm sure he's loving that he's essentially caused this multi-page derail debating whether or not he should go. Divide a community - trolling 101. Get him (Tank) out of here.

KYPack
12-16-2014, 11:26 AM
This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

His motive this time is to take the forum heat off Tanky.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Which, in a long and winding way, gets to my problem with McCarthy's play calling. The scheme, game plan and audibles might all be right and there is a strong case to be made for not abandoning something because it has had several adverse outcomes.

But at some point, the game is telling you something. And this game was telling you the passing game was out of sync. Run the ball more to stop being in bad down and distance.

This Packer team under McCarthy has always struggled against aggressive defenses, usually quality defenses, but the Packers don't have physical receivers, they run good routes and usually have good hands, but when they get bumped off of their route and are getting fooled with they struggle to combat the physical play. Rodgers gets the jitters, and his usually good footwork goes to hell. According to Leroy Butler he rewatched the game film and saw open receivers for the Packers. I don't support only running the ball 20 times unless the defense continually commits 8 guys to the box, but that was not the case on Sunday. The lack of a tough, athletic tight end also hurts the Packers when playing a defense like the Bills, or the Seahawks, even Arizona. Luckily they play the Lions at home in week 17.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:27 AM
The difference between witch hunters and this scenario is that Tank isn't being falsely accused. His shit is out there for everyone to see. He's been banned before for his trolling in the past. And I'm sure he's loving that he's essentially caused this multi-page derail debating whether or not he should go. Divide a community - trolling 101. Get him (Tank) out of here.

Except he is doing zero to create this argument. It is 100% his intolerant accusers who are making trouble out of nothing. Your calling him the troll doesn't make it so.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Stop trashing the thread.

I don't care about old news. If there is good reason to ban somebody for their behavour today, I don't care

I am not defending Tank

See I agree with this, but your previous statement was littered with shit.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2014, 11:30 AM

I have no motive other than disgust. You have created the drama.

Deputy Nutz
12-16-2014, 11:31 AM
This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

Brilliant!

Striker
12-16-2014, 11:32 AM
This Packer team under McCarthy has always struggled against aggressive defenses, usually quality defenses, but the Packers don't have physical receivers, they run good routes and usually have good hands, but when they get bumped off of their route and are getting fooled with they struggle to combat the physical play. Rodgers gets the jitters, and his usually good footwork goes to hell. According to Leroy Butler he rewatched the game film and saw open receivers for the Packers. I don't support only running the ball 20 times unless the defense continually commits 8 guys to the box, but that was not the case on Sunday. The lack of a tough, athletic tight end also hurts the Packers when playing a defense like the Bills, or the Seahawks, even Arizona. Luckily they play the Lions at home in week 17.

It's all about patience vs. those defenses. Move the chains. Don't play the constant home run game.