PDA

View Full Version : Last Night-- Now Fight or Flight

POLISHHAWK
08-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Last night we were attacked by tigers. We got bit pretty bad. However, this is part of the job. We are going to face Lions and Bears too. Do we Fight them or are we gonna use the flight tactic. I know the Packs Confidence may have been hindered just a tad. THAT'S JUST FINE. WE HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW (Record that means anything).

WE HAVE BEEN UNDEFEATED FOR 8 MONTHS, AND STILL ARE!

MadtownPacker
08-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Man I was down last night but you are right!!!

Go down swinging baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbpackfan
08-29-2006, 10:56 PM
EVERY WEEK IS A NEW FIGHT! I can't wait to take out all this anger on the TITANS!!!

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-29-2006, 11:02 PM
EVERY WEEK IS A NEW FIGHT! I can't wait to take out all this anger on the TITANS!!!

What is thats how we are. What if we get crushed and then get mad and crush, get chrushed and then get mad and crush. I could live with an 8-8 record with every win being a blow out.

MadtownPacker
08-29-2006, 11:10 PM
As long as 2 of those are against the bears!!

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-29-2006, 11:14 PM
As long as 2 of those are against the bears!!

Well, we should crush the titans and then get crushed by the bears with this line of thinking. And since theres actually 17 weeks in a season we would get crushed again by the bears on week 17. :sad:

MJZiggy
08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Then that won't do at all. The schedule needs adjusting. Perhaps they need a tie with the Titans so it gets irritating to M3. Not a loss, but a thorn in his side nonetheless.