PDA

View Full Version : Packers Offense At Lambeau

Packgator
12-26-2014, 11:36 AM
The Packers have scored 288 points (41.14 per) in 7 home games this season. The home scoring record is the 2011 Saints with 329 (41.13 per). The Packers need 42 points this week to break the record.

There are seven teams in the league that haven't scored 288 points in all 15 of their games this season.

MadtownPacker
12-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Hell no! Those Saints got bounced in the 2nd round by an NFC West champion. The only record that matters or is really remembered is not losing in the postseason.

Packgator
12-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Hell no! Those Saints got bounced in the 2nd round by an NFC West champion. The only record that matters or is really remembered is not losing in the postseason.

I agree... but a 42-17 win this week, followed by a playoff sweep would be perfect.

woodbuck27
12-26-2014, 01:10 PM
The Packers have scored 288 points (41.14 per) in 7 home games this season. The home scoring record is the 2011 Saints with 329 (41.13 per). The Packers need 42 points this week to break the record.

There are seven teams in the league that haven't scored 288 points in all 15 of their games this season.

Good job researching that.

Yes... that's a concern for any team having to face the 2014 Packer in Lambeau.

woodbuck27
12-26-2014, 01:27 PM
I have one Green Bay Packer wish in 2015.

That this Packer team ends up facing Seattle for the NFC Championship and let all the chips fall as they may.

I want the two best in the NFC fighting for the right of winning the ultimate prize.

The Lombardi Trophy.

King Friday
12-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Even if we fall a few points short...I would say the Packers offensive season in Lambeau is still more impressive than the Saints due to the fact all 8 games were played out in the elements where wind and weather were always a factor.

Packgator
12-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Even if we fall a few points short...I would say the Packers offensive season in Lambeau is still more impressive than the Saints due to the fact all 8 games were played out in the elements where wind and weather were always a factor.

I'd like to know what the "outdoor team" record is. I'd guess either New England or Denver has it.... until today!!

yetisnowman
12-28-2014, 02:51 PM
First post here. I used to frequent the js online board years back. I figured I have to respond to a dude named gator pack. I was born in Gainesville and grew up in Wisco so I have the rare affinity for Gators and Packers as well.
The pack has been proficient at home, though they havent faced a defense like Detroit at Lambeau yet. I don't see 42 points. Would love to be wrong! Huge game, fun time to be a fan. GPG!

Packgator
12-28-2014, 07:38 PM
First post here. I used to frequent the js online board years back. I figured I have to respond to a dude named gator pack. I was born in Gainesville and grew up in Wisco so I have the rare affinity for Gators and Packers as well.
The pack has been proficient at home, though they havent faced a defense like Detroit at Lambeau yet. I don't see 42 points. Would love to be wrong! Huge game, fun time to be a fan. GPG!

I was the other way around.

Packers come up 12 points short. Perhaps they got the outdoor team record.

Rastak
12-28-2014, 07:47 PM
I was the other way around.

Packers come up 12 points short. Perhaps they got the outdoor team record.

So being a Florida dude or dudette how did you become a Pack fan? Dart board or family pressure?

King Friday
12-28-2014, 08:24 PM
I'd like to know what the "outdoor team" record is. I'd guess either New England or Denver has it.... until today!!

New England scored 327 at home in their 16-0 season, so I'm guessing that is the outdoor record.

mraynrand
12-28-2014, 09:28 PM

return of the yeti!

Packgator
01-11-2015, 10:28 AM
So being a Florida dude or dudette how did you become a Pack fan? Dart board or family pressure?

I'm a dude, born and raised a Packers fan in Wisconsin. I'm Pack"gator" because I went to (and played for) UF.