PDA

View Full Version : Bulletin: The 2015 Playoffs Pro Pickem - Sign Up info.

woodbuck27
01-01-2015, 09:28 AM
I want to see more Packerrats playing the Pro Pickem' and eligible for a status award ie "Trophy" and higher Ranking. I created a Packerrats 2015 Playoffs Pro Pickem' for everyone at Packerrats interested to join in the Yahoo Pro Pic 'Em Playoffs.

In case this is new to you. This league is simply making weekly picks and assigning confidence points to those picks.

Here's the Yahoo Pro Pickem LINK:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Log-in to your yahoo ID, (Login using the login link at the top of the page, not the one near the league sign in area) keeping in mind whatever one you use, that Y-ID may be shown in your posts in the group messages area. (there is an opt-out tick for this) Then click on "sign up", read and agree to the TOS, then click on the "Join an existing group" button, then "Join A Private Group". Once there the NEW group ID# is 63524, and the password is lombardi2015 (cap sensitive)

Set your Pick Set Name and go through all the settings you'd like and you're done.

You're now a member of the pack backin rats playoffs group, and from there you can make your weekly picks and assign 'Confidence Points'.

The Playoffs open on this Sat. 03 Jan. 2015. So sign up ASAP and make your picks. There are four games this weekend (Sat. & Sun.)

For any Packerrat unfamiliar with Confidence Points:

Confidence Points actually are quite simple. In addition to picking just the winners, you also have to assign confidence points to every game. The more confidence you have in a particular team winning that matchup gets higher points from you.

I also set this up so your pics need to be done by 5 min. before each game. For best results get your picks and CP's in early.

I'd like to see at least 20 members of Packerrats give this their best shot.

Thanks, woodbuck27

woodbuck27
01-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Calling on ALL Packerrats !

Enhance your NFL fan experience !

If you've never tried a pro Pickem here's your opportunity to get your feet wet with a short time investment.

This is fun and truly a learning experience.

** You'll discover the tools available on the internet to make predictions and weigh each pick more successfully.

** You'll discover a strategy side of this NFL Football activity.

** You'll most of all become more engaged in a lot more things NFL.

** The cost is FREE and of minimal personal time investment.

If you think you know what's going on in the NFL ! Here's the chance to back that knowledge up and have fun doing so.

You'll might be more understanding of what you Packers are facing !?

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
01-01-2015, 05:08 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8kl5pyUYditrC8KXOHpY6vHGgws2MQ JnMe1m6OFRl4rUs8-OH9Q

Hey !

Be a sport and sign up...please.

Looking For:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeg1rSe_CLp0rkk-S_xveu-RYt2ocsKkQkcF3OsJSbNnibTuaZ1Q

woodbuck27
01-02-2015, 07:56 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjO-VazxuIy8vv8fasNEn2D0xelqeK81n6ZD4dgZZ5kiUUxCWA

Come onnnn time is flying by.

The Pro Pickem is sexy.

woodbuck27
01-02-2015, 04:26 PM
There's < 24 hours until the first game. I'm hoping for '16 players'.

Arizona @ Carolina ... Sat 01/03 04:35pm

Anybody observing Packerrats may join this group.

You simply need an Yahoo ID and that's easy to acquire if you don't already have one..

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 05:24 AM
There's about 10 hours until the first game. Arizona @ Carolina ... Sat 01/03 04:35pm

Any Packerrat or anybody observing Packerrats is invited to join.

You need a Yahoo ID that's easy to acquire if you don't already have one.

For those already in this group.

GOOD LUCK !

mraynrand
01-03-2015, 08:49 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjO-VazxuIy8vv8fasNEn2D0xelqeK81n6ZD4dgZZ5kiUUxCWA

Come onnnn time is flying by.

The Pro Pickem is sexy.

That's the best you can do for 'sexy?' Explains a lot.

Come on in!

http://i.imgur.com/Wcfsl.jpg

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Have 'YOU' signed up yet?

The first game is about 5 1/2 hours away.

KYPack
01-03-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm in Woody.

Rand, I don't like women who are sitting on their luggage. Too many mobility options.

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 10:12 AM
I'm in Woody.

Rand, I don't like women who are sitting on their luggage. Too many mobility options.

Good Luck KY.

I'm trying to stay within Mad's 'Modesty' Code.

Trust me ! I know the difference between skim and whole milk.

pbmax
01-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I am in, why not take another opportunity to prove I cannot predict football?

I could do the photoshop in this pic better with MSPaint. And this search provided a good reminder that Safe Search was off. And when Google says, sheer, the database means sheer.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_229548723_00-1.0x0/hot-sexy-spicy-undewear-lingerie-babydoll.jpg

pbmax
01-03-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm in Woody.

She isn't getting far with that foot deformity. Reminds me of a Rolling Stones album cover though.

Guiness
01-03-2015, 02:12 PM
She isn't getting far with that foot deformity. Reminds me of a Rolling Stones album cover though.

Thin ankles and high calves, too, stability and stamina would be a problem. You're right, she's not getting far at all.

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 02:17 PM

You fellas see a lot in a simple photo. :???:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuaGUlEC9DznLeT-mcJzzKLtMaKG_whou1c6BJ3XZ_Ud9yIF8BJA

Hi fellas....Am I sexy enough for you?

Maybe ??

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdxudprUa4LFwvgURmkLaDSWUagiybZ kgBXblpXE3clKDlseL8

I look better to 'YOU' in black and white?

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 03:31 PM
We're just about ready to get the first playoff game up.

Good Luck to all that have joined.

pbmax
01-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Should have taken Bell's absence more seriously.

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 10:39 PM

Really !

I was thinking that since I awoke this morning but it just didn't sink in.

I looked at how well the Steelers have done at home. The fact that Joe Flacco was 0-3 Vs them in the playoffs.

Then I screwed up. :-) I placed too many CP's on Pittsburgh.

The way these two teams bang at one another. It was a 4 CP game and a pick.

mraynrand
01-03-2015, 10:40 PM

yup. Steelers really got their Bells rung

Guiness
01-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Saw Steelers/Ravens as a push, 4 points the wrong way on it. Figure Pittsburgh wishes they had just sat Blount down instead of cutting him loose? They might be playing next week if they had.

King Friday
01-03-2015, 10:57 PM
I'm glad I went back and changed the Steelers to only 4 pts...initially I had 4 points on IND-CIN game.

esoxx
01-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Won $50 on Ravens. Think they beat NE straight up next Sat.

Although they have 18 players on IR, they have plenty of impact players on both sides of the ball and TOP NOTCH special teams.

Plus, the John & Jim Harbaugh team will be tough to beat. You know Jim is consulting big time. Pretty nice to have that on your side come playoff time.

woodbuck27
01-03-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm glad I went back and changed the Steelers to only 4 pts...initially I had 4 points on IND-CIN game.

I almost did that.

Hindsight = 20/20.

It's amazing just how much LeVeon Bell meant to Pittsburgh.

mraynrand
01-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Won $50 on Ravens. ... You know Jim is consulting big time. Pretty nice to have that on your side come playoff time.

Jim is very very busy.

KYPack
01-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Saw Steelers/Ravens as a push, 4 points the wrong way on it. Figure Pittsburgh wishes they had just sat Blount down instead of cutting him loose? They might be playing next week if they had.

It was funny that everyone picked the Panthers and the Steelers.

It all comes down to CP's, it always does.

woodbuck27
01-04-2015, 11:21 AM
It was funny that everyone picked the Panthers and the Steelers.

It all comes down to CP's, it always does.

I'm was pissed with myself that I placed so much confidence in the Steelers.

Then reviewing that decision and looking at the Bengals @ Colts matchup:

I asked myself this question:

Have either Andy Dalton or Andrew Luck ever won a Wild card game?

The answer for that left me more accepting of the confidence I placed in Pittsburgh (knowing that the Steelers would be without LeVeon Bell); but I didn't go far enough.

I should have looked at Flacco's playoff success Vs Ben Roth's.....and placed 4 CP's on Baltimore.

woodbuck27
01-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Not one member picked Detroit over Dallas in both this Pro Pickem or the regular Packerrats Pro Pickem.

woodbuck27
01-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Tough group. :glug:

Next week will be good.

I hope we see four good games.