PDA

View Full Version : Official NFC Championship game discussion thread - Packers vs. Seahawks

esoxx
01-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Here we go, another championship game for the most glorious franchise in professional sports.

We all have open wounds from this shithole in the pacific NW, including a stolen victory by a replacement ref. This is now the time to exorcise those demons and send SEA and Pete Carroll's violently crooked nose packing.

You're either all in or all out so come correct or get the fuck out of the way.

Maxie the Taxi
01-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Gutsy move to start this thread immediately after the Dallas game. I'm all in. We play in Seattle like we did during the second half of the Dallas game, we win.

Call me crazy, but I have no problem with the pressure defense we saw against Dallas in the second half. Sure, a RB might bust one or a WR like Bryant might pull off a fantastic catch. But actually Shields had great coverage on that play which I'll take every time. If the pass is a bit off, Shields intercepts.

We've got a great secondary. I think we got burned in the Dallas game mostly because Romo had too much time and we were playing a lot of zone. I could be wrong on the zone. I say pressure Wilson, play man to man and force him to make fantastic throws. I think we'll come out OK.

pbmax
01-11-2015, 05:29 PM
No No No you don't.

Go here: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?27435-Official-Packers-vs-Seahawks-Discussion-and-Prediction-Thread-2014-Playoffs-Edition&highlight=seahawks

I called it first! :D

esoxx
01-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Mods, pls delete this thread.

My apologies to anyone I may have offended in the making of this thread.

pbmax
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Mods, pls delete this thread.

My apologies to anyone I may have offended in the making of this thread.

No offense taken. Just want to take a victory lap. :)