PDA

View Full Version : Seachickens...your time has come!

King Friday
01-11-2015, 05:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0q56XfYgY

Your days are numbered, Seattle. The Packers have had it up to here with your motherfucking overpriced Starbucks, error-prone Microsoft Windows shit, and the stupid grunge look that proves you are only a step above the French when it comes to personal hygiene.

Yay for you. Your dumbass football franchise finally broke through and won a title last year. It's about damn time. Maybe if you left coast losers had stopped smoking pot and got off your asses at some point instead of dressing like a bunch of homeless twerps, you would've done this 30 years ago. Maybe Steve Largent might not have had to go to Congress to feel like he accomplished something. Notice that when he did this, he did so to represent Oklahoma...not you lefty pot smokers. He was embarrassed of your tomfoolery.

The Green Bay Packers are coming to claim what is rightfully theirs...the chance to go to Arizona and compete for the Lombardi Trophy. That's right, it's named after OUR legendary coach. Your sort of legendary coach is mostly famous for skipping out of Los Angeles just before crushing sanctions were to be imposed on his cheating college program.

Pete Carroll, you lived a charmed life...and I've had enough of it. Beast mode...meet Bloodline. Richard Sherman...you better be ready. Rodgers isn't avoiding your overhyped ass this time. He may even jog your way a little despite having a gimpy leg...just to make sure you know he's tossing it your way before he hooks up with Jordy on an 80 yard TD.

Fuck you Seattle. Fuck you and the tiny pot smoking donkey you rode in on. Your 15 minutes are up. It's time to go back to being irrelevant. Pay your QB what he's worth and start watching the defense slowly meld back into being mediocre again.

And it starts next Saturday. Bitches.

George Cumby
01-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah. What he said.

esoxx
01-11-2015, 07:47 PM
We already have a Seattle discussion thread.

King Friday
01-11-2015, 08:09 PM
This isn't a discussion thread...it is an insult thread.

HowardRoark
01-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Classless cheater......

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/09/26/usp-nfl_-green-bay-packers-at-seattle-seahawks-x-wide-community.jpg

call_me_ishmael
01-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Their defense is so good. Kam Chancellor is a stud. He is an elite, elite talent. Obviously Sherman and the other safety's success and skills are well documented.

The linebackers are insane. I remember people were making fun of the hawks when they took the kid from WVU so high in round #1. Well, that cat can ball. He is fast as hell. The MLB is awesome, too.

Avril and Bennett are an elite pair of ends. Bennett is insanely talented.

This defense scares the crap out of me. They are the real deal and you know damn well they will be playing dirty and will be out to hit Rodgers from the start.

hoosier
01-11-2015, 08:44 PM
This defense scares the crap out of me.

You should definitely make other plans for next Sunday. Do not even go near a TV.